[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

@jouleoppa Yea, Kang Woo might be a problem. I'm glad that Bang Je Soo didn't die because I thought that Kang Woo might kill him after the explosion or something. It seems like the writers have a bigger role for him this season since he has his own personal character description for season 3.

BTW, from what I could gather from released character descriptions with my limited Korean is that Bang Je Soo is successfully caught and jailed but Kwon Joo suffers from the explosion that he prepared and wakes up 6 months after, having sustained significant injuries. After waking up she has problems with her special hearing ability and has to deal with the fact that Kang Woo disappeared at the day of the explosion. She urgently travels to Japan after receiving the news that Kang Woo’s belongings have been found at the crime scene of a mutilated person. Kang Woo will yet again get himself in trouble and get arrested. From his description, it seems like he does have some sort of a mental problem and will try to "awaken his murderous instincts" or whatever they might mean. That part I didn't really understand so can't say for sure, but it seems like they are calling him a psychopath much like Bang Je Soo that will take a different path or something. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nateko said:

BTW, from what I could gather from released character descriptions with my limited Korean is that Bang Je Soo is successfully caught and jailed but Kwon Joo suffers from the explosion that he prepared and wakes up 6 months after, having sustained significant injuries. After waking up she has problems with her special hearing ability and has to deal with the fact that Kang Woo disappeared at the day of the explosion. She urgently travels to Japan after receiving the news that Kang Woo’s belongings have been found at the crime scene of a mutilated person. Kang Woo will yet again get himself in trouble and get arrested. From his description, it seems like he does have some sort of a mental problem and will try to "awaken his murderous instincts" or whatever they might mean. That part I didn't really understand so can't say for sure, but it seems like they are calling him a psychopath much like Bang Je Soo that will take a different path or something. 

thanks for this info hun as i assume his character already dead back then lol.:sweatingbullets:

anyway is good to see Kwon Yul in this season again since i currently watch his ongoing drama Haechi. :blush:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, nateko said:

@jouleoppa Yea, Kang Woo might be a problem. I'm glad that Bang Je Soo didn't die because I thought that Kang Woo might kill him after the explosion or something. It seems like the writers have a bigger role for him this season since he has his own personal character description for season 3.

I dont think he died although I'm still confused why he coughed of blood at that time.

Kangwoo disappeared at the night of explosion is what I expected, actually that the story I have roleplayed on Tumblr in post Voice 2 timeline. He’s more interesting than the villain itself. Do Kangwoo share similarity as Mo Taegu as I show in the pictures below represents their mental disorder and the cause, OCN really should produce the romance between them [laughs].

tumblr_pmiborq5wy1xfreugo2_r2_400.giftumblr_pmiborq5wy1xfreugo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pmiborq5wy1xfreugo4_r1_400.giftumblr_pmiborq5wy1xfreugo1_r2_400.gif

Bang Jesoo started to have mental problem after his mom died 4 years ago which is a delusion that his mom is still alive and a revenge against the world: starting from those who have separated him and his mom, those who also hate his mom and him, and finally those who he judges as "insect". Mo Taegu and Do Kangwoo already had mental disorder that is developed since they were a kid, triggered by witnessing their dad murdering someone, their condition is more severe than Bang Jesoo.

For Mo Taegu, I think the closest disorder that can be diagnosed to him is CONDUCT DISORDER

One personality disorder that is often found to occur alongside sadistic personality or antisocial disorder in an adult is conduct disorder, diagnosed since childhood or adolescence. According to DSM-5 criteria for conduct disorder, there are four categories that could be present in the child’s behavior: aggression to people and animals, destruction of property, deceitfulness or theft, and serious violation of rules. Although they’re physically aggressive, children with conduct disorder aren’t verbally aggressive unless they’re also diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD). Several domains have been implicated in the development of conduct disorder including cognitive variables, neurological factors, intraindividual factors, familial and peer influences, and wider contextual factors. Mo Taegu is “adolescent-onset type” as it was presented at the age of 12. Typically seen in “adolescent-onset type is rebellion against authority figures and/or rejection of conventional values/morals. Compared to the childhood-onset type, less impairment in various cognitive is present. One of the symptoms of conduct disorder is a lower level of fear. If a child does not learn how to handle fear or distress with no caregiver (since his mom committed suicide), the child will be more likely to lash out at other objects such as human, animal, and/or property. 

For Do Kangwoo, he must've diagnosed with DISSOCIATIVE DISORDER.

Dissociative disorders (DD) are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions, and identity. DD usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. Times of stress can temporarily worsen symptoms, making them more obvious. Symptoms — ranging from amnesia to alternate identities — depend in part on the type of DD you have. There are three major DD defined in the Diagnostic and DSM-5, Dissociative Amnesia, Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly named as multiple personality disorder), and Depersonalization-derealization Disorder.  The severity of the DD in adulthood is directly related to the severity of childhood trauma. Unpredictable or frightening family environments may also cause the child to ‘disconnect’ from reality during times of stress. Individuals with DD may have post-traumatic symptoms (nightmares, flashbacks, and startle responses) or post-traumatic stress disorder. Several studies suggest that DD is more common among close biological relatives of persons who also have the disorder than in the general population (and I guess his dad had this disorder too).

This still my theory. While VOICE2 show his illness in Dissociative Amnesia level, its ending hinted that his illness might really have reached Dissociative Identity level and one of his identity/personality is someone who’s evil/psycho/sadistic like Mo Taegu (it was shown in the way he smashed the criminal's head using brick and if the past was true, he really committed murders which cutting body part that Bang Jesoo is just his copycat) while another we’ve known all along and who Kwonjoo tried to believe throughout VOICE 2 is the good person. I predict that the evil one is his original self (who has the same name as his Japanese birth name, Kousuke, someone whom Bang Jesoo keep calling him with) and the good one is the new identity/personality created by his fear, guilt, and hallucination. The evil one must’ve locked deepest since then but VOICE 2 ending trigger it to be shown again in VOICE 3. I can’t wait, the mystery will be revealed soon.

Btw, about Kwonjoo traveling to Japan, I hope they mention Oh Hyun Ho even if it's just a name like Moo Jinhyuk.

• Insightful 1

OCN released BTS photos of the poster and teaser shoot

yOVh8Pl.jpg 

8jOFx84.jpg 

5ZybdNQ.jpg 

Spoiler

7ZPIjmq.jpg 

ka8sSSa.jpg 

efkdh2p.jpg 

uPobrYW.jpg 

7vbpDrm.jpg 

VX6HFAF.jpg 

RcP22CA.jpg 

GyW2pnC.jpg 

hT15jG8.jpg 

tqdLYFX.jpg 

nEuDV9r.jpg 

093Eib2.jpg 

5VIxNqt.jpg 

FLeUePQ.jpg 

HK3t9tN.jpg 

77Ov98J.jpg 

toU5WBv.jpg 

Wdb6OEN.jpg 

Ex2Co7u.jpg 

uTaYymo.jpg 

Y54dGXn.jpg 

HYumwWw.jpg 

woddEL5.jpg 

rxb2GeK.jpg 

8Ewt655.jpg 

eCXBjTm.jpg 

jCvPuml.jpg 

oBYoD5O.jpg 

MfRatyD.jpg 

GqECrIu.jpg 

5tCHrIY.jpg 

H49SGBj.jpg 

DPWXMve.jpg 

wuZ0LQB.jpg 

w0JJmUu.jpg 

34nPqf6.jpg 

648GaLM.jpg 

QgP1Tpo.jpg 

SmIk8SO.jpg 

S5yXMKI.jpg 

7PAXrbV.jpg 

0PIhQlt.jpg 

vNQkeWl.jpg 

IQhpYe8.jpg 

AGZvNmu.jpg 

SzEyVgl.jpg 

OfjHzqH.jpg 

o0mOcjd.jpg 

ZVlVqHy.jpg 

IPw5oEX.jpg 

VWd1cHt.jpg 

Vr8GkoO.jpg 

sPjUn2c.jpg 

WvMJ8Ws.jpg 

CIqs6UD.jpg 

RXPPl8q.jpg 

PI2tL9u.jpg 

• Like 2

OCN just posted LJW's interview. There's a tiny clip of the whole team working together, which I like. I got tired of this game of "Is KW the bad guy" in the last season, so hopefully they won't spend too much time on this. 

• Like 1

They are preparing...

(I had a hope that they would shave him, but his hair would leave the same length ... 

they did the opposite - didn't shave but cut his hair :lol: )

0da880a54093.jpg

92d12aff6011.jpg

Spoiler

8979fec6c072.jpg

2bdefc92495d.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, meon said:

They are preparing...

(I had a hope that they would shave him, but his hair would leave the same length ... 

they did the opposite - didn't shave but cut his hair :lol: )

Lol, I hope they will shave him in the middle of the drama. :D Wasn't a fan of his styling this season but I must say that he looks better in the videos. I was really mad that they gave him such a messy cut but it's less distracting on video. 

• Like 2

Here's a picture of the whole team. It looks like those wrap-up pictures, but I thought they were supposed to film until mid-June? 

And here's the BTS of the poster and teaser shoot. LHN is so cute calling LJW "oppa" :grin:

htm_20190419172727805550.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 6:57 AM, Хай Ши said:

Are you already scared enough?  :w00t:  :D

Not scared, but I am already thrilled! :w00t:

I guess that scene with the lady in the trailer would be the first case KKJ need to solve after waking up from 6-months coma.. something to "re-awaken" her psychoacoustics ability (?). 

Can't wait for 5.11! :w00t:

• Like 2

Is it just me or his scar is getting more apparent than season 2? Hahaha

Well, maybe because it's a close-up shot :w00t:

Does anyone knew if this season going to get licensed in Netflix? So we can get the subbed version after an hour airing in Korea like they did with tvN's Memories of Al-Hambra? Hahahahah.. *trying hard not to get my hope up* :joy:

6 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Is it just me or his scar is getting more apparent than season 2?

Maybe, the more Kosuke is awakening the more the scar is visible? 

The scar as the Kosuke trademark :D

(I also think that is simply a close-up)