[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

6 hours ago, nateko said:

Seems like DKW is really losing his marbles,

It was written that the words on his wrist (in Japanese) mean 'I awaken'  

1f47f.png

But IRL he still looks like nice person :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meon said:

But IRL he still looks like nice person :)

I was hoping that DKW's character would be like this in the third season since I wanted KJ to have a normal partner  :lol:  but... I guess crazy KW will do. 

• Like 1

highlights of season 2 (new clip)

------

Writer Of “Voice” Series Talks About The Important Meaning Behind 3rd Season

Voice3_1.jpg

Writer Ma Jin Won has shared her thoughts on OCN’s upcoming drama “Voice 3.”

The third season of “Voice” will continue to tell stories of the “Golden Time Task Force” that responds to time-critical emergency calls. Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook will return to portray voice profiler Kang Kwon Joo and detective Do Kang Woo, respectively. “Voice 2” ended with a shocking finale, and “Voice 3” will pick up where the series left off with the study room explosion.

Writer Ma Jin Won wrote the first two seasons of “Voice,” and many people are looking forward to what will unfold in the third season. In March, OCN held a legendary episode contest where viewers handpicked their favorite moments from “Voice 2.” The series was commended for warning against the dangers of repeat criminal offences by telling the realistic story of a perpetrator guilty of sexual assault against a minor who was released from jail after just six years, the victim who was still suffering from the trauma, and an unstable family.

“It was something that was the most sensitive and difficult to write about,” began Ma Jin Won. “I wrote about it because I thought that someone had to write about it and spread knowledge about it. Instead of being uncomfortable, viewers thankfully sympathized and gave me strength, so I’m sincerely thankful. The basic principle of writing for ‘Voice’ is to convey the realistic dangers of crime with real crimes as motifs.”

She continued, “The most important charm of each season is not losing the message we want to convey in the story and not losing our original intentions. I think that’s where we shine the most. The story can expand externally for each season, but my hope remains unchanged: I want people to think again about our society’s ‘golden time’ through the stories of a 112 emergency center that saves people and lends an ear to marginalized voices."

“Voice 3” will premiere on May 11 at 10:20 p.m. KST. 

cr

I find it interesting that KJ is protecting KW in this short clip that OCN posted. Seems like she'll have a more active role this time.

A collection of fan arts

Filming pics

Spoiler

• Like 1

Yikes, I doubt anyone will talk about romance between KW and KJ anymore, because it seems like we'll get a full-blown confrontation between them. Seems like the fierce KJ from season 1 will return in season 3, which I like. Don't know how I feel about KW's DID but it should present a nice conflict, though I'd prefer to have a new "big bad" instead of KW. I must say the stylists did a perfect job to make KW look similar to his late father, now I understand the styling of LJW for this season.  I don't know how you guys feel but I'm a little icky that after the first season we still don't have a full Golden Time team with KW always being shady and never really a part of it. At this point, if MJH returned it would be a blessing. KJ really is a magnet for psychopaths... :grimace:

az5dQVI.png

Full trailer on YouTube

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

So for me, I’m trying to figure out who KW’s DID personality is? I don’t think it’s kosuke, but I think it’s his father. Henceforth we saw him like cutting up something on the humans and the similarities of killings they have.

I also think that his other personality might be that of his father. I guess the events in his childhood were so traumatic that he developed DID. The fact that his father was a psychopath doesn't help either. This makes me think that DKW really might've been the one to cut his partner's wrist just like BJS said from the very beginning. He should've never become a policeman since that job ended up being very triggering for his DID. 

I don't remember where did I read @ watch it, but DKW will be framed into the crimes he didn't commit and "they" make it looks like it's him who murdered those victims. There are "invisible hands" behind who want DKW to lose himself, but seems like DKW became more determined than ever to fight his "Kousuke" and those who are behind the recent (season 3) murders. However, I think since the explosions, he became more cold-blooded and distant to his Golden Time colleagues. 

My prediction is, somewhere in the middle towards the end of this season, DKW may resort to allowing "them" to control him so that he can be undercover and infiltrate their base or organization or whatever they want to call it and expose "them".

Looking at writer Ma Jin Won writing, I don't think she will make DKW turn completely as "Kousuke". 

Yeah hello hello @sushilicious  *waving*

Welcome on board.. I can't wait for the thrilling ride ahead! :w00t:

I am going to live stream the premiere episode later.. Yeay! 

• Like 2

Done live stream! Gosh, can't wait for the sub. They talked too fast, I can't catch much. 

First episode,  Golden Time team goes international! Yeayyyy!!

But...

I unintentionally laugh at the scene when Kang Centre dial 112 from Japan, and Golden Time team in Korea receive the call :joy:

Does it really works that way?  Like, if I go to Korea, and roaming my number there, dial 999 (my country's emergency number), I can connect to emergency services in my country? I am still processing that scene. :blink:

Seems like DKW has been missing for 8 months in Korea since the explosions. He ran away to Japan. I think he is investigating something in Japan. Searching for someone I think. Perhaps the person who blew up the underground where Kang centre was. 

But man, do you really have to be that rude to a person who tried every way to find you. 

My heart drops to the floor seeing Kang centre walk away from him.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. It’s his personality can’t help it and I think it’s better for him to do that..so that if he ever becomes bad it is easier for her to forget about him and do her job...If you know what I mean.

Yeah I know it's his personality. I blurted that out thinking about Kang centre.. her voice cracked and she tried so hard to hold it in and swallow his words. And i can see, with heavy heart, she said they have no need of a Team Leader who doesnt want to be the Team Leader..so let's just go back to Korea. And left. Wooosshhh... no looking back. Pheeewww. I dont know why my weak heart ache for that scene. Should i visit the hospital tomorrow? Hahahahah

35 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

That guy whom I suspect is a korean, from the guest house. Man...it really hits me real hard..I know it’s just a drama but gosh...imagine it happens in real life...that’s scary...

I actually had goosebump when they arrive atthe first inn. I feel strangely eerie when watching they enter the inn. I myself often travel alone and I prefer to stay at airbnb rather than hotel.. watching the scene makes me scared too. Haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Silent lurker here :glasses:

Gotta log in so i can comment and just let you guys know there are people out there like me who is silently reading and checking ur posts so please keep them coming hehe it makes me feel like im not alone watching this series. 

I’m so excited for Voice 3! i’ve been waiting for this since last year! i’ve watched the whole series since Voice 1 and i’ve loved every single episode of this show. Korean dramas really make great action/suspence/crime dramas! I’ve watched Tunnel and Signal too and they are both bomb! i hope they make more dramas like this! hehe its not heavily romcoms which i like. Coz some kdrama romcoms can be a bit boring for me, i like something with more action and will get me mentally stimulated with the twist and turns of the storyline.

i can’t wait to watch this with eng sub, does anyone know a good website to watch this series? thanks in advance.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

That guy whom I suspect is a korean, from the guest house. Man...it really hits me real hard..I know it’s just a drama but gosh...imagine it happens in real life...that’s scary...

I actually had goosebump when they arrive atthe first inn. I feel strangely eerie when watching they enter the inn. I myself often travel alone and I prefer to stay at airbnb rather than hotel.. watching the scene makes me scared too. Haha :sweatingbullets:

I'm with you on this one. Just returned from Korea and could vividly imagine something like that happening. I also travel alone so this seemed even more frightening to me. 

Just finished the episode and it's as intense as ever, loved it. KW is an a**, but then again when was he not? I could probably count it on my fingers. :lol: Loved KJ, she became stronger after the accident. And that Japanese cop who speaks perfect Korean is cute :P I like him, he seems like a nice addition, though I'm not sure if he'll stay long enough. 

@Realyn Tan Welcome! The more people, the merrier. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1