[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Hi guys. Its been quite some time I have been to soompi forum.. 

Its nice to read all your comments. It enlighten me and I keep nodding to myself saying, Yeah, I agree with your thoughts... 

Before Voice 3 started, I rewatched Voice 2 and I'm glad I did that. 

KJ already knew that KW condition is getting worse, I think as the way he almost killed the Japan serial killer in the woods. 

When he didn't shake her hands, I thought, hmmmm.. This is who KW really is..  He acts tough but he is soft inside. 

I hope KJ will help KW and he will overcome his illness.

• Like 5

Guys, I saw this on my google news recommendations timeline. Looks like there will be Japanese remake of Voice 1 airing in July. 

I think i might check out the first episode and see how it goes. 

The same premise, but I think the way they handle cases might be different? Above all,  I can't wait to see who will be the Japanese Moo Tae Gu. :ph34r:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Above all,  I can't wait to see who will be the Japanese Moo Tae Gu. :ph34r:

There is only 1 Mo Tae Gu.. :joy:

He is forever the best villain so far for Voice.

At least he didn't play with our mind except for being such a sexy, delicious psycho!

:naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

At least he didn't play with our mind except for being such a sexy, delicious psycho!

I know, right. :lol: They should just cast KJW, he can speak Japanese and was already casted in some Japanese movie or drama (can't remember), so he'll do fine.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Ola :) Chingus

It has been a while since I was part of the Voice thread! 

I am really enjoying this season, and is it me or is the start of this season more horrific than any of the other two seasons?:sweatingbullets:

These first two episodes were a good transition from season 2, covering enough of the backstory to get those of us who had not re-watched previous episodes up to speed.

It's good to see KKJ utilise her hearing abilities well. One of the biggest issues I had with s2 was she her hearing ability seemed under used. Let's hope it stays this way though it looks like the explosion will have side effects! 

It will be interesting to see DKW's different personas and this is definitely my favourite Lee Jin Wook role after Nine! I hope he does eventually reach out to the Golden Time Team, with sincerity, instead of fighting evil and his demons on his own.:tears:

Was wondering where BJS had disappeared to...looking forward to what he has in store next week. I wonder if he will be around all season?

Dark content, uploaders...interesting/ though gruesome analogy to the WWW. I just wonder how DKW fits into this whole picture?!  Why him?

I hope the rest of the season keeps up the momentum of these two episodes!

• Like 6

Hey guys! In less than an hour, episode 3 will be broadcasted! Yeayyy!!! Who's live streaminngggg??? :P

Before that, I'm going to catch up with ya'll first! Been a busy week, finally I got to catch my breath and watch my favourite drama :phew:

On 5/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, nateko said:

I think it's possible since the director (or was it the writer) said in an interview that they have enough material to make more seasons. God's Quiz has what... like 5 seasons, so if Voice 3 gathers good ratings I think they might do it. Though I hope that if KW remains as a police officer he first gets psychological help that he needs. It's long overdue.  

Yea, I think they would have enough materials to continue many more seasons. The question is will the main cast stay through the seasons? I never expected God's Quiz will make a come back for season 5 after like 4 to 5 years hiatus. Most surprisingly, I was so shocked when I watched Kim Jae Won as the villain and his appearance changed so much! I literally dropped my jaw to the floor when he first appeared in the episode. I was like.... My goodness! Is that the same Kim Jae Won that I knew??? :joy:

I actually hoped that this season wouldn't stretch too much regarding DKW's "soul-searching" and seeing him never-ending bickering and arguments with his team. I hope this will stop up to the mid of the episodes. Voice has always been about the crimes and the victims. I don't want people says that the writer has lost her purpose for voice and DKW's story overshadow the real crimes and the pain that the victims suffered that she supposed want to portray to the viewers/society. I hope they would not drag too much regarding his background / his other "Kousuke" self or that person who obsessed with him. JUST GIVE US THE ANSWER ALREADYYYYY!!! :joy:

On 5/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Doing a little detective work now... The masked killer of the artist is not DKW. The tattoo is of same words, but different direction. Unless it is a production blunder :P But, both of them might belong to or come from same organization...?

Yea, I agree with you. The two tattoos are in different position. I've ruled out DKW is the white-masked killer since the camera focus on both the tattoos and it is obviously different position, though the wordings are the same. I think DKW managed to get himself as member of the dark web "Auction Favre" by selling some God-knows-what kind of videos. That explained the setup in his room. So, each member maybe was required to get the tattoo as some sort of identification.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:22 PM, sushilicious said:

I’m kinda shocked that after several blows from a hammer she could still survive. But it’s a good thing she did...sucks that Mari have to die. At the same time sucks that The mother have to see her dead daughter in front of her. Imagine the pain!:bawling:

Me too! Kinda shocked that she's still alive after all that blows. :bawling: At the same it's a relief that she's alive, else I couldn't imagine what Se Young would have to go through, blaming herself for the death of her friend. :bawling:

On 5/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, Aya Hong said:

I will try my best to behave for not rooting team leader DW and director KJ, i will behave.. although they really perfect with each other minus the 2nd personality-psychopath DW...I can’t help it, DW need her and so KJ hahaha peace!

You're not alone! I've been shipping them hard since last season 2. I'm just keeping my cool and try not to stir up the bloodiness of the season's premiere. Hahahahahaha! Sometimes in the future episode, we may have to lost our cool and let the ship saaaiiillll....! Hahahahah :joy:

On 5/15/2019 at 1:08 AM, nateko said:

I know, right. :lol: They should just cast KJW, he can speak Japanese and was already casted in some Japanese movie or drama (can't remember), so he'll do fine.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, mrsj3n said:

I was low key hoping they would cast KJW. But, since he is doing rom-com now and it seems there would be some overseas promotions for the drama, not sure if he could join the Japanese production. However, I hope whoever they cast as Japanese MTG would perform as good as KJW's portrayal of psycho murderer. And uh oh... especially his signature grin. :naughty:

Waiting for the broadcast in 10 minutes. Are you guys readyyyyy????!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Ooooh.. It would have started by now... 

I hav to wait after 11pm Malaysian time to watch the raw version online. Only tomorrrow morning/afternoon I'm able to watch ep3 with eng sub

Yooo...fellow Malaysian! I'm live streaming now. I just couldn't contain my excitement anymore! Hahahahaha :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

in this episode they bring us back to the First death. They will be giving us why KW’s pass was on the crime scene.

the nurse who was kidnapped they will show you what happened to him.

Just finished the episode. I think many of you need to wait until the raw episode is available to be able to watch. But here are some spoilers:

Spoiler

Before GT team go back to Korea, KKJ asked DKW did he ever met with Yukiko. Maybe KKJ has a hunch that DKW knew Yukiko beforehand. He didn't answer her, but I think KKJ  could tell from his face that he did.

However, when they arrived at DKW's old house, KKJ seems want to ask the question again, but hesitated and tell him to continue the talk tomorrow. Then, DKW flashed back the scene where he talked with Yukiko on the phone regarding the selling of her art in the dark web. He was supposed to meet her to get more information. But, when he arrived, she was already mutilated. 

There, we can see DKW's dark side would be triggered every time he look at a bloody ear. He started to have his blackout symptoms upon seeing Yukiko's bloody ear and while struggling to get his meds and getting out of there, he dropped his police ID tag. 

So, the question we had in the first 2 episodes is answered: The murderer apparently did not set DKW up to the murder scene. 

Come to think of it, no wonder there's no DKW DNA at all at the crime scene. Supposed the murderer want to frame him, the murderer should have setup the crime scene with DKW DNA all over the place, just like BJS did. Hummm... why didn't we think of that. LOL! We were too immersed in accusing the murderer framing DKW. Hahahahahahaha :joy:

Then, regarding Kwak Dokki (DKW's sidekick in season 2 who betrayed him, the attendant / nurse (?) at the sanitarium):

Spoiler

Apparently, the vampire-masked man killed him under the basement of some engine room of god-knows-where by strangling him. Apparently, the vampire-masked murderer also has similar modus like the white-masked murderer, giving the chance to Dokki to save his life if he can "decipher" what the recording talks about. But yeah, of course Dokki can't do that. 

This makes me wonder whether both the vampire-masked and white-masked murderer are the same person.

Both KKJ and DKW thought they are the same person.

The meeting with BJS:

Spoiler

I don't know if BJS deliberately told KKJ that DKW motive to investigate is not solely to investigate but to go back to his past self (?) to create a rift between KKJ and DKW and instil distrust in KKJ to DKW. Not sure if I heard it right too, but it goes along that line. Gotta wait for the sub. I wonder why did he tell KKJ something like that right after he sees the tattoo on DKW wrist. 

Does the tattoo means that DKW has gone deeper into the "web" and he may not be able to get out of it nor turn back. 

So, next episode "they" gonna kill BJS. Hmmm... gotta say goodbye to KwonYul. He was awesome!:ph34r::phew::P

The civilian case: Hyeon Su fall:

Spoiler

Well, I'm not gonna talk what would this case be about. But, obviously there is something wrong with the director.

However, I wonder why this kind of case is under police jurisdiction ONLY and they didn't call for Fire and Rescue Department or perhaps other name that has similar roles? At least, they could've put air mattress at the ground to catch Hyeon Su if he fall. Isn't it the same in any country if this kind of case happens? No?

And yeah, we probably lose his life in next episode, if he falls head first. Hmmmm.

Well, can't wait for sub version tomorrow and episode 4! I'm starting to have this dilemma whether I should wait for the series to near its end and binge-watch all the episodes altogether, or keeping up with the wait every week. Hahhhh! :tired:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1