[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Also I’m not sure why your posts don’t allow us to give a “ like” but I wish to tell you that I like them! 

You know, I was thinking about it, too. The whole day I am wondering if I have said anything wrong because there‘s no single reaction (ex heart, and other icons). I thought I was misinterpreted.  Hahaha 

20 minutes ago, alwaysforYIN said:

You know, I was thinking about it, too. The whole day I am wondering if I have said anything wrong because there‘s no single reaction (ex heart, and other icons). I thought I was misinterpreted.  Hahaha 

Could it be the device you’re using (eg on tablet instead of laptop or mobile phone) or maybe your browser; I use Chrome and there’s no problem but I’m not sure about other browsers. Becoz there is no reaction button at the end of your posts. Strange. But don’t worry, I’m here to tell you I like them all hehe!

PS: I notice the same problem in the posts by @Zafiro as well. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Could it be the device you’re using (eg on tablet instead of laptop or mobile phone) or maybe your browser; I use Chrome and there’s no problem but I’m not sure about other browsers. Becoz there is no reaction button at the end of your posts. Strange. But don’t worry, I’m here to tell you I like them all hehe!

PS: I notice the same problem in the posts by @Zafiro as well. 

could it be bcs you don't get in with your password?

It happened something like that to me when I  just started in this Forum.

I think this ship thing should be more fun and not a war.

I also think this sad&bad behavior looks like something between a small group only (?) bcs this "bad hateful moment" comes on and on again.:sweatingbullets:

Even the ones today are more calm, had write hateful words against Inna before. It looks there is a silly "competition" on who of pichi has more or less or nothing of plastic surjery(?) Who care? so many artist do that if they want and think it could help them, wharever

I don't think we should stop normal shipping just bcs 5-7 fans have that kind of bad behavior, Just not do the same they do should be the right thing to do,right? A lot of good fans, between them I follow, are really calm and normal, and they shiping Yin or Ldw or Pichi without conflics.

I was so happy seen Ldw happinness thinking we maybe couid have good news soon, around september.. Now it's not the same. I'm sad to hear these bad opinion from those fans that Ldw really is just Yin's friend and he has used her...ohh it cannot be true., I don't believe that.

I have to sleep now, better I do. :sleeping: goodnight guys. Lets stand together and calm.Maybe pichi doesn't even read this bad/silly comment.:):wub:

• Like 3

We know that not all the people like Pichi Couple.
There are shippers and haters, and there are people who don't know what Pichi is.

I have a friend who is a long-time, over 20years, Lee Byung Hun fan.
I don't understand but she hates Lee Min Jung, and always speaks ill of her.
I don't care about LBH, so it doesn't matter much, but actually, I don't want her to do so.
Because LMJ is the wife in real life, and I think she is a good wife and good mother.
Maybe my friend doesn't hate LMJ, but hates anyone that is his wife.

I don't know about Twitter things, and I don't want to know much about it.
Sometimes fanatic fans become aggressive.
Do you remember what happened when Lee Seung Gi admitted dating with Lee Da In?

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/we-ve-protected-7-years-lee-seung-gi-s-fan-club-sends-protest-truck-disapproving-relationship-lee-da-in

Those things happen because they are "very popular and famous", a kind of noblesse oblige.
I think we should wait a while until the storm stops.

All my wish is both LDW and YIN, and also shippers here are healthy and happy.

@Almondcroissant

I changed the browser to chrome. Does it make any difference?

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

I changed the browser to chrome. Does it make any difference?

Hmm no, I still can't see the reaction button. Maybe as @Lunitasuggested, you have to sign into your account first? 

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

I have a friend who is a long-time, over 20years, Lee Byung Hun fan.
I don't understand but she hates Lee Min Jung, and always speaks ill of her.

Wow, they have been married so long and his wife is still receiving hate? I hope it's only a small minority of his fans doing this. And actually I must say his wife is very long suffering, after all his not so great deeds lol. I hope Pichi won't face similar treatment when the time comes although I know some Wookie fans will have violent objections. I know about LSG and his girlfriend too. The problem never really goes away. Pichi is wise to keep it super secret.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Zafiro and @Almondcroissant I agree with you. Let's take it easy and wait some days until this is more calm, but please don't stop to share here in this forum all you want & find about our dear Pichi couple.

I miss them,they always get my mood up, more happy.

Now I understand better how much this agresive fans groups and  the ent.industry in K., can be and influence even their professional lives.

Is it true LDW got a coffee truck from fans?

I also read there is now something special, like news, fans didn't expected, do you know what it could be? maybe something good for pichi or ldw? :love:

ps: could it really be possible we are so wrong about pichi relationship..? hope not. :blink: :wub:

miss @dramachaserxoxo too :relaxed:

• Like 4

Translated  by IG      @amazingyooinna

Narrator InNa is back
Yoo In Na honey voice for Ministry of Health and Welfare 

누굴까? 세상에 꼭 필요한 나눔을 발명하는 당신

Who is it? You're the inventor of the world's essential sharing
세상에 꼭 필요한 나눔을 발명하는 당신

새로운 나눔은 오늘도
잘하고 있다
자라고 있다

#보건복지부 #나눔 #유인나

You inventing the sharing that is essential to the world

Today, we're sharing new things
You're doing great
be growing

#Ministry of Health and  Welfare     #Sharing   #YooInna

Spoiler

YooInNa's little update, despite only being her voice, I feel better :)

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

VOTE YOO IN NA!    :wow1:   :sweet:

Vote Yoo In Na for Outstanding Performance of Korean Drama of the Year - Actress in Seoul International Drama Awards 2022 (SDA 2022)

Download Idol Champ app and every vote need 15 CHAMSIM / heart! Currently InNa ranking 20 lol although we always hopeless about vote like this but still try for support her guys! Fighting! 

https://promo-web.idolchamp.com/app_proxy.html?type=vote&vote_id=vote_2953_1318

• Like 4

Here is Wookie’s congratulatory message for Dermafirm’s 20th anniversary. He has rewarded us with one jinsimuru and one jinsim lol. He is nothing but consistent isn’t he lmao. 

And I was reading the Chinese subs. For the jinsim that he used, the sentence translates to “I have witnessed dermafirm’s 20 years of sincerity in skincare research”. I think a more suitable word would have been “dedication” instead of “sincerity”. Sounds like he was trying to force in the use of “sincerity” here lol. 
:tounge_wink:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4800544305512517

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Here is Wookie’s congratulatory message for Dermafirm’s 20th anniversary. He has rewarded us with one jinsimuru and one jinsim lol. He is nothing but consistent isn’t he lmao. 

And I was reading the Chinese subs. For the jinsim that he used, the sentence translates to “I have witnessed dermafirm’s 20 years of sincerity in skincare research”. I think a more suitable word would have been “dedication” instead of “sincerity”. Sounds like he was trying to force in the use of “sincerity” here lol. 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4800544305512517

Yeahh  finally something new from pichi lol 

I Heard something like 'shimshi or jimshi' twice haha and I thought,that's it!

You are right, sincerity (from latin) in spanish it's related to 'feeling',where honesty it's the more practic,objective word. Sincere it's say,talking the truth right from the "heart ", so using on that context is not normal:)

:love:    :highonflowers:

• Like 5

This's funny and they couldn't stop laughing :lol: 

Apparently LeeDongWook like YooInNa, both enjoy collecting stickers or small things  right? :rolleyes:  Maybe I'm wrong but I remember Yin said something about it before?

Well, one more thing that match so good, their childish, cute, funny personality both of them have :wub:  :D

:eats:

Lee Dong Wook's logo has Scorpio constelattion

Yoo In Na, Geminis  (twins)

Constelación de géminis fotografías e imágenes de alta ...

• Like 4

There is no news about In Na lately, but she's been working steadily.
To be exact,I can't say "work", because she will not receive any money.
She just donates.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004674533

Wook must be busy for a couple of months for filming 1938.

https://koreanentertaimentblog.com/2022/08/09/over-40-men-of-the-moment/

possible what?? With whom?
I can't name whom except for one and only.

@Almondcroissantsaid

Omo look at Wookie’s logo color lol. I swear that’s a peachy pink color. Contrast it to the dull masculine colors of the other two who are also from Kingkong. Why did you choose this color Wookie? Wae?

I have no idea but one and only for this topic either.

Not sure if anyone here subscribes to Wookie on Universe. He spent an hour chatting with fans via text message today. This guy not only likes to say jinsim verbally, he likes to type it in text too lmao. At the end of the chat he thanked fans and added that he is 진심이야 or jinsim-miya, “I’m serious/sincere” lol. Gotta love how devoted he is to his Jinsim lmao.

spacer.png

@Zafiroyour comments don’t come with the reaction button, but I just wanted to give you a “like”! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Iam just wondering now yin is her 40's seems distant from her fans. No news, no variety shows, no drama, no mcing and no djing. Iam afraid some of her fans might forget her but I always trust this saying. " Absence makes the heart grow ponder". I just hope that she will  try to read this forum, even just this forum. Maybe i guess? Hope? Missed her.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 8/16/2022 at 5:02 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Not sure if anyone here subscribes to Wookie on Universe. He spent an hour chatting with fans via text message today. This guy not only likes to say jinsim verbally, he likes to type it in text too lmao. At the end of the chat he thanked fans and added that he is 진심이야 or jinsim-miya, “I’m serious/sincere” lol. Gotta love how devoted he is to his Jinsim lmao.

@Zafiroyour comments don’t come with the reaction button, but I just wanted to give you a “like”! 

It seems LeeDongWook talk a lot with his fans at Universe chat, he has been very active.

Does anybody knows something about what he tell that could be interesting related pichi? anything?

I see he has been invited to a tv show or more, but cannot understand korean so.. 

I'm lost , could anyone help me, please :crazymad::heartxoxo:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1