[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

:issohappy::wow2:

I am so happy!!  Mr wook so supporting,  now movie come out also dating writer just like Ms Deborah 

My opinion I think mr wook choose movie so he is matching Deborah drama, or maybe Ms in-na I do not know the time of drama and movie .  but certainly they plan this together :fullofhearts: So lovely!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

:issohappy::fullofhearts: Mr wook arm fight wrestle Mr yeon helper!  So cute so funny! 

I watch The Guardian picnic couple video on YouTube when ms in-na friend mention mr wook,  I see Ms In-na arm wrestle her friend in the drama program in the video.  My opinion Ms in na like arm wrestle a lot she is strong . They do the play fighting at home and it is habit so mr wook do, with friends too 

:issohappy:

I cannot wait Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 tonight!!  So much action I cannot wait.  The bad Japense monsters come I think, mr yeon need help from friends so can fight them 

:issohappy::fullofhearts: 
the smile face stickers not work for me today :(I am sad

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And Yoo Inna's birthday is coming !! Prepare your birthday greetings for her... Hope she can have an official IG account so her fans could greet her on that special day but she prefer not to have one.

Yoo Inna's birthday : June 5, 1982

f3a90126dfde1d5a94000b16b12431ca82ab24ce

Yoo Inna

photos ctto:

On Monday, let's all greet Inna a happy happy birthday. Wish that she will enjoy her special day!

fc1dc77d7a2e3f9459ce8d98f864e9eb38c683ef

Yoo Inna

yoo-in-na-photo-shoot-for-marie-claire-m

Yoo Inna

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

:wow2::wow2: I loved Epsode 9 of #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938  !!   :wow2: I am so excite for mr Yeon and mountain god friends to fight 4 bad demon :elated:.  

Ms hong joo employees hyponosis to  bandit and Mr yeon helper and Mr yeon brother helper  and Ms hong joo helper  hyponosis to beautiful women :spitswater::Megalol::hahah!: i Laugh so hard so funny!

Mr yeon and Mr yeon brother so cute !  So lovely :hooray2:

Mr yeon brother and wife in danger I am scared I do not know  I hope they safe next epsode!   

Molim watch this clip,  Ms in-na have brown bag like this I think so.  i think I see this before.  Matching  couple bag !! :please::heartxoxo::heart3:

Yes I think  so that is secret :approves:.  

In 2021 Ms in na beach same time as Mr wook beach variety program? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm sorry to say this again, but LDW is CRAZY for YIN!  :biubiu:
He probably stared at her longer than he looked at the camera. He looked at her like she was the sun. Maybe that's why he likes listening to the song, Sunny afternoon. :D Boy, he's so whipped! But who can blame him, right? I'm still amazed at how he never batted an eye. I didn't expect my screenshots to turn out like this so I am really elated about it. :lol:
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I wish they would cast YIN as his FL in The Good Man so we can see them together again. Their love brings hope to many. Their chemistry is still unmatched for me, my OTP. :wub:

Spoiler

FxwqJGpWwAA-tE-?format=jpg&name=4096x409
FxwqJIAXgAEfAka?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Made these screenshots from TVN's commentary video for TYH 4 years ago. Here's the link:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@earthnymphI love your compilation of the screenshots! They are super cute and like you say he was so whipped for her. It’s a wonder his neck didn’t ache from turning to look at her the entire time lol. Boy was so in love with her and she with him too actually although she hid it better from us. I think they let their guard down the most in the kakao chat with the MC Seulgi. I get tingles each time I watch it. 

There’s one thing I’ve been meaning to say for a long time. As we know, Wookie treats all his female leads very well and is very gallant and considerate towards them on the set. He will not hesitate to offer an arm or hold them when needed to or adjust their clothing if something is off. And indeed he does that all the time with his FLs, Inna included. However ONE BIG DIFFERENCE which I’ve noticed is that he never HOLDS HIS GAZE WITH THEM FOR LONG EXCEPT WITH INNA. And anyone of us who has been in a relationship will know that holding a gaze beyond 5 seconds or locking eyes with another person for too long means you’re interested in the other person or he/she is special to you or is your lover. Wookie knows this very well and that is where he draws the line. He does not stare at his FLs or look into their eyes unnecessarily even though physically he may be touching them or helping them. Indeed after helping them, he would usually turn away. The only exception of course is with Inna. Just look at @earthnymph excellently complied screenshots. They were not even on a filming set, no need to get in character or anything like that but he just couldn’t take his eyes off her lol. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Oh, yes. The kakao chat is a Pichi treasure! :wub: You've hit the bull's eye @Almondcroissant I have been watching other LDW BTS videos on YT and I never saw this type of gaze. I also read the comment section of YIN-LDW videos and many shippers noticed that his loving stare is clearly not acting. ;) 
spacer.png

Also, based on my own assessment, LDW seemed the happiest when he was acting as Kwon Jung Rok. He was so needlessly goofy in TYH BTS, always making YIN laugh. :lol:
spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2

:getmygrooveon:I cannot believe it yes mr wook get the strawberry  cake for his birthday certainly his drama program know Ms in na is wife and they know this go on tv at ms in-a birthday !!

So they give him the strawberry cake I know from here before that is her other name after bread. She has many name mr wook eat bread eat strawberry :glee: he eat all her name he so supporting !! 

also like YouTube progtam  before mr wook friend give him many strawberry for eating ,  he do the GAZE long time.  My opinion He gaze he see Ms in na . too pretty for the eating!  He look very happy gaze. So gaze so lovely!! :fullofhearts:

molim, Amazon is available also for the drama programs in the Netherlands? I will go working holiday there two week time and I want show friends the drama programs. 

• Like 4

I see our website have the actor actress for the ranking and Mr wook and Ms in na rank matching  together yes!  Marching everything I cannot believe it :fullofhearts:

How to vote? For me molim :wow1:

I see news mr wook have the YouTube talking program again on the Saturday . I think before the epsode 11.  I cannot wait!!

I do the packing for my working holiday trip , I watch mr wook program from before.  Mr wook friend eat the strawberry’s he do a BIG GAZE long time, he smile to  mr wook then he ask Mr wook friend about the girlfriend 

he ask Mr wok friend about the girlfriend first , but then he say he does not care :Megalol:.  I think he say he does not care ,  except on mr wook girlfiend :hahah!:  

certainly mr wool friend see the strawberry, he think.  Ms in na and he think girlfriend in his mind. Then so he ask.  You see my meaning ?

hvala mr wook friends the cookies. I am so happy most happy :please:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Hello,

Is yin has the edge in suggesting to the writer some lines in  true to love drama? I was again watching the drama these days I noticed that Yin and her male lead always mentioned the movie La la land. I remember that Ldw sang city of stars in Wook talk with Boa and Sea of Hope. Maybe they practiced the said song and memorized the same. Or it is my imagination.? Sorry for late reaction.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Hello,

Is yin has the edge in suggesting to the writer some lines in  true to love drama? I was again watching the drama these days I noticed that Yin and her male lead always mentioned the movie La la land. I remember that Ldw sang city of stars in Wook talk with Boa and Sea of Hope. Maybe they practiced the said song and memorized the same. Or it is my imagination.? Sorry for late reaction.

Yes I think you are right. .  So lovely!  Mr wool so good singing I think he sing more good than k pop idols just like Ms in a :highonflowers: 

how to not love the city of star :fullofhearts:  Even Ms Deborah boyfiend and writer love also:ilike:

I cannot wait episode 11 of Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938!!  I am so excite!  I wake up for water I watch small videos of epsode 10 now I am too excite  :offtospace: Too excite!!

I cannot wait seee mr yeon and mr yeon friends kill all the bad monsters! :hwaiting2: :hwaiting:

• Like 2

On 09/06/2023 at 08:40, Dandelions and roses said:

Olá,

Yin tem vantagem em sugerir ao escritor algumas falas em um drama de amor verdadeiro? Eu estava assistindo o drama novamente esses dias e notei que Yin e seu protagonista masculino sempre mencionavam o filme La la land. Lembro que Ldw cantou city of stars em Wook talk com Boa e Sea of Hope. Talvez eles tenham praticado a referida música e memorizado o mesmo. Ou é minha imaginação.? Desculpe pela reação tardia.

Look, to be honest, I have my doubts about the freedom of Korean actors to interfere in the script, but from what I understand the films la la land and about time are very popular and loved in Korea, I've seen several actors citing these films as their favorites,