Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Opening ceremony of EN2 ningsang :wub:

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@n3bula I was told she was from the Demon sect but I can’t really go into details of what she is. We need to wait for the rest of the book to be translated for me to answer that question.

Thanks @UnniSarah

• Like 5

Fans uploading ceremony for the EN2 filming and I saw Dylan, Sang Sang, PiPi, Long Qing, 1st brother wearing blue costume with directors n crews. Sorry, I don’t know how to paste pix.https://m.weibo.cn/3595175274/4329096538383386

https://m.weibo.cn/1913557417/4329094563003062

waiting for official pix on their official EN page.

• Thanks 3

DW looks skinny to me.  Don't he have to put some weight.  Coz he has to tie SS on his back and run for their lives in season 2.  SYR may be petite, but she has her own muscular weight which he need to bear and that NQ's casual lift of SS.  Hope he will be able to pull through those action scenes as well.

So, Fuzi actor changed and who is the actor in the military winter clothes?  Is he going to be another change in the academy brother?  

Really really hope season 2 does not dissapoint as it's the whole crew's unanimous choice was DW.  Jaiyou!!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, starry58 said:

Bringing this here. I am excited! :wub:

Hmm... This is a bit worrying. Because my ovaries feel fine. No tickles, no burning sensation.

When I first saw DW in this NQ's garment, the silhouette looked okay, but when I see the face I got disconnected. I do agree that he looks a little too thin. CFY's physique was more believable as a martial arts practitioner. And his large hands was a rarity in C-ent environment hehe...

All the best DW. I do have prejudice against you, but I'm watching the show for NQ :)

• Like 1

Hmm actually Li HunYuan and He MingChi look better in modern outfit :tounge_xd:

Looks like they are shooting the fighting scene include NQ and eldest brother, they look messed and bloody in face.

img-6fc874229c91934e136f0e35bde64b26.jpg

I think DW is shorter than CFY, now the height gap between the cast is not too big, and now Jun Mo 2nd brother played by Dylan Kuo will be the tallest guy in the set, include his hat of course :P

Edited by epinklyn
Adding an image
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Yes, I agree with @pad-hari on Dylan’s physique, he is a bit skinny compared to Arthur. So used to seeing Arthur as NQ with his tall n nice physique, he looks regal in his costume and manner. Not gonna discredit Dylan coz we haven’t seen him yet in a proper episode. Am sure Dylan will do fine on his own here. Just need to wait for the trailer to see the overall feel. And this NQ has a nice thick glorious hair too.:grin:

• Like 2

so we have the original MoShanShan and also the original 3rd sister together with eldest brother.....

i didnt see 2nd Brother......or is my eyes missing it?

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so we have the original MoShanShan and also the original 3rd sister together with eldest brother.....

i didnt see 2nd Brother......or is my eyes missing it?

@angelangie Yes I didn't see him either @Ayu Rashid mentioned that he was seen attending another event the other night so he probably had not arrived. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@angelangie Yes I didn't see him either @Ayu Rashid mentioned that he was seen attending another event the other night so he probably had not arrived. 

oooo....oh well i guess we will see him soon then :) we must have him....he is our SangSang champion and captain of our NingSang ship after all :D 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oooo....oh well i guess we will see him soon then :) we must have him....he is our SangSang champion and captain of our NingSang ship after all :D 

Exactly we have to have our captain on board. In my :heart: Jun Mo is the best lol. 

I wouldn't worry about Dylan's height and weight too much. He is only two inches shorter than CFY.  Dylan is slightly thinner than CFY but not by much either. So I do find it funny that he gets called short/skinny. I'm sure Dylan will make the effort to hit the gym when he has time. Unlike CFY he didn't have so much time to prepare for the role. 

Regardless of his physique Dylan will make up for it in his acting skills. I've said it before he won't disappoint. In acting he is just as good or dare I say even better than CFY. It really comes down to personal opinions and likes. Both actors are great in their own individual way. 

I look at Dylan and see NQ.

Let's keep in mind he was not chosen over others for nothing. 

• Like 4

Hahaha forgive me @n3bula and all DW fans, for my height comment about DW, it is just my nature respon as my first impression seeing people for the first time from their physique than their character or talent. Since too bad i am not a psychic :tounge_xd:

Dont worry i dont hate and i dont love DW yet, he is tall of course, handsome for sure and it is one of main criteria from Mao Ni to be his main lead. After a while, I will see people from their talent, like i love Richie Ren, many people said he is ugly, yeah he is, but in my eyes he is perfect, yeah i'm blind LOL, because what i see on him is his talent in singing n write songs, something that need ears not eyes to like and enjoy, but i dont like him when he played Yang Guo and ZhuLiuXiang many years ago, i drop them after few eps LOL. Because in my opinion, work of an actor, surely need eyes and ears to like and enjoy, how he can bring the character alive naturally. 

As you said every artist has their own talent, just for now i admit i havent knew anything about DW, since i dont like teen drama, so my first impression going to be physically ones, forgive me my friend, dont kill me plz all DW fans :D. As time goes by, it will show everything, dont worry maybe i will be DW biggest fans after this, why not. But for now i will stay being Ever Night fans as in drama and novel, and of course CFY fans, i started to like him after he played NQ not before.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaha forgive me @n3bula and all DW fans, for my height comment about DW, it is just my nature respon as my first impression seeing people for the first time from their physique than their character or talent. Since too bad i am not a psychic :tounge_xd:

Dont worry i dont hate and i dont love DW yet, he is tall of course, handsome for sure and it is one of main criteria from Mao Ni to be his main lead. After a while, I will see people from their talent, like i love Richie Ren, many people said he is ugly, yeah he is, but in my eyes he is perfect, yeah i'm blind LOL, because what i see on him is his talent in singing n write songs, something that need ears not eyes to like and enjoy, but i dont like him when he played Yang Guo and ZhuLiuXiang many years ago, i drop them after few eps LOL. Because in my opinion, work of an actor, surely need eyes and ears to like and enjoy, how he can bring the character alive naturally. 

As you said every artist has their own talent, just for now i admit i havent knew anything about DW, since i dont like teen drama, so my first impression going to be physically ones, forgive me my friend, dont kill me plz all DW fans :D. As time goes by, it will show everything, dont worry maybe i will be DW biggest fans after this, why not. But for now i will stay being Ever Night fans as in drama and novel, and of course CFY fans, i started to like him after he played NQ not before.

@epinklyn no worries my friend I understand what you mean. I mentioned it because I've read so many comments regarding the height/weight. I'm thinking guys it's not like CFY is the hulk and Didi is just skinny :joy:

I know all CFY are very upset due to the change and it is understandable. I'd be upset if it was the other way around. I'll miss him my self but then I see Dylan and I get over it. Sorry I love my Didi. 

I do like CFY as well and I look forward to his other projects. 

To me the most important thing about an actor is talent. If you can't act I don't care how handsome you are. I want the actors to make me fall in love with their character. If they can do that I'm happy. If not bye bye. 

Dylan Wang stole my heart as DMS so I'm excited to see him make me love NQ even more. That boy has those eyes that make you feel all sort of things. You will see what I mean. 

I hope Dylan is able to steal your heart as well. We shall find out soon enough my friend :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Dylan have yet to convince me with his acting but he is handsome. A pretty face isn't everything but I'll definitely give him a chance and hopfully he doesn't disappoint. 

In term of height, that was the highlight of why people first notice NQ and SS. Their height differences, that is why it's important but not saying that Dylan is short. Dylan got more of a modern looks to him vs CFY who is more of a handsome classic type but I'm really excited to see what Dylan will bring to the table as NQ. 

Best of luck to the cast and can't wait to see my Sang Sang in her super power

• Like 3