[Official Thread] Yang Mi 杨幂

Lynne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/14/2019 at 12:12 AM, angelangie said:

YangMi latest drama (Storm Eye) had finally wrapped up the filming as off today Jul/13/2019, i didnt see Vin in the picture, he had probably wrapped earlier?

cr: as tagged

Cant wait!

On 1/21/2019 at 2:51 AM, angelangie said:

i dont watch all her drama too lols....her Flame Daughter and others havent really interested me....

love her performance in 'Diamond Lover' even though she was a supporting cast there and also of course TMOBF

She is better in ditzy and comedy  characters than serious one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm watching The Great Craftsman/Architect and her character was yet another strong lady and the romance was a background to really a family drama for Wallace's character. It was nice but for YM, not as good as Fuyao. I also really hated her hair for the show - it's terrible. Of all the 20's hairstyle to give her lol those bangs eeeks. 

@angelangie  I don’t know the guy at all (oops!) and I think it is normal for YM to move on to a new relationship. It has been a year since the divorce right? I think her ex has moved on too. I just hope that she takes it slow and give the relationship time and see if this guy is compatible with her etc. I feel like she rushed last marriage due to pregnancy and they both were not really compatible etc. 

Side note - I am not really I interested in their private lives and always think that they well tell us when they are ready. So I don’t understand why some fans are so investigative about celebrity’s personal lives. Lol Like when HuGe said at his promo event for new movie that he would like to get married, all the fans freaked out. He had to say oh it is not anytime soon to calm them down.

I hope they all find good partners and continue their careers and make great films and dramas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, angelangie said:

some ppl are really too free :/

This kind of news really irks me. The competition in Chinese entertainment for top spot could really be tough and even fans from other celebs are attacking other teams. Directors and writers were defending her on these issues. All her antis should better behave it will eventually make their fave look so lowly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 2:16 AM, stella77 said:

@Don Yu I don’t think she is THE best actress but she is good and personally one of my favorites. I also wish Netflix would add some more of her Cdramas like Fuyao or upcoming ones. 

Are there any rankings which actress in China is now getting the best actress reputation?

@Don Yu there are some reputation rankings for weeks, months and year etc. but they all seem to measure popularity, star power or income etc. I will see if there is one for ‘acting’. Yang Mi does well for popularity, star power and income tho. 

Im just searching Yang Mi forum in Internet, because I want to find out more about her. Very surprisingly, the Yang Mi Forum on Spcnet has been around since 2005, although now it is a little less active, I saw the last replay in 2018

On 3/8/2020 at 4:20 AM, Don Yu said:

Is she considered the best actress in China?

Wish they have more of her on Netflix for Americans to see.

I think everyone have their own opinion and criteria about who is the best actress...   But in general I Think Yang Mi still can be considered as one of the best Actress in China..   as far as I know She is one of the New Four Dan Actresses, she also ever have received awards  as an Actress, Singer, Producer or Influential Figure.. In My own Opinion She is the Best Actress

Archived