Jump to content

[Official Thread] Yang Mi 杨幂


Lynne
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

er.....i thought Yang Mi was said to be involved with Zhang DaDa who is 4 years her junior and she is pregnant which was why they need to announce the divorce?

I heard the pregnancy rumor a year ago which both of them denied that time...and it's been a year! Don't trust such rumors.

  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, pristineqi said:

 

This article published almost 8 months ago. There are other people too, I don't understand why media is targetting Yang Mi only! Also if that was the case she wouldn't wait to announce her divorce. Anyways I trust her.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I googled her (and MC) this morning just because i can’t get enough of TMOPB. I really love their portrayals of YH and BQ. It’s a pity that her divorce was finalised 3 days before Christmas, my first thought when i read it was that the lawyers were in a hurry to wrap the case before the year ends or the judge is badass at timing. Well, only them know the real reason and we can only speculate. Seriously, i wish her the best in love, i’m not a hard core fan but i am a woman (and a mum) just like her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm with her first marriage due to shotgun pregnancy, I don’t think she will repeat such action again. I wish her happiness so if she chooses to be with someone, I wish her the best. Of course we hope it is a good and wonderful man etc. I am sure that when she is ready, she will inform the public. Also saw that YM is number one celeb in terms of commerciallly valuable. May not be the most popular but she has business sense!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2019 at 10:57 PM, stella77 said:

Hmm with her first marriage due to shotgun pregnancy, I don’t think she will repeat such action again. I wish her happiness so if she chooses to be with someone, I wish her the best. Of course we hope it is a good and wonderful man etc. I am sure that when she is ready, she will inform the public. Also saw that YM is number one celeb in terms of commerciallly valuable. May not be the most popular but she has business sense! 

yes, hopefully she gets the best for her.

 

@angelangie honestly I'm not really a fan of dilreba, I don't hate her but also don't like her too, maybe because there is no connection from her, I've tried to watch her drama "sweet dreams" after TMOPB, but honestly I still can't like it and dropped that drama, and i must admit she is very prestigious now

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

what history is that?

 

also i heard that YangMi will fight for full custody for her daughter

 

I read on the Internet that there were issues about online game promotions between YM and Tangren boss back when she was filming Paladin 3 with Hu Ge. There was a falling out and it hurt her relationships (rumor was that YM and HG were maybe quietly dating back then but broke up because of all this).

 

Rr YM fighting for full custody - oh wow; I just hope they do what is best for the little girl.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2019 at 1:05 AM, lovecarnation said:

yes, hopefully she gets the best for her.

 

@angelangie honestly I'm not really a fan of dilreba, I don't hate her but also don't like her too, maybe because there is no connection from her, I've tried to watch her drama "sweet dreams" after TMOPB, but honestly I still can't like it and dropped that drama, and i must admit she is very prestigious now

Same here. Nothing against her..just don’t feel the click or interest in her dramas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

^Besides the first photo and the one with her hair swaying, this shot is really not good! It’s terrible! (YM usually has great photo shoots for magazines). Maybe it is the extreme angles of the way she is posing or excessive photoshop but she looks creepy and super frail! I hope she is OK and the divorce and the endless rumors haven’t negatively stressed her out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 4:06 PM, angelangie said:

 

what history is that?

 

also i heard that YangMi will fight for full custody for her daughter

First of all I want to say thanks for making for us this thread


I'm only here because I want to clarify some rumours
There has never been a rumour between ZDD and Yang Mi ever. Not even antifans have the thoughts to link them together. If not don't  you think media would at least ask for their clarifications after they were photographed together in Universal Studio last year? And I need to emphasis that Yang Mi was there to do a photoshoot for ELLE magazine, not in vacation.

 

Yang Mi and ZDD are best friends. And they never hide anything about their friendship and nobody suspects them anything. and why is that if anyone here asks. it's because most of people believe that ZDD is gay (I don't know if there is a rumour about this or not but usually people say that in the comments), So please don't share ridiculous rumour here.

 

On 1/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, phoenixfire25 said:

I heard the pregnancy rumor a year ago which both of them denied that time...and it's been a year! Don't trust such rumors.

By them you meant Yang Mi and ZDD? That's absolutely not true. Yang Mi didn't have pregnancy rumour last year,, especially not with ZDD (not with anyone actually). She had one in 2017 when she's filming Negotiator because she wore a thick coat and it made her belly looked fat at some angles. This kind of rumours happen to many female celebs and some of them were not true. And at that time media thought that she's having a second child and they asked HL about it.

 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:30 AM, lovecarnation said:

you know sometimes there are rumours that are too ridiculous? Well, this is one of them. But it's still not as ridiculous as the one that @angelangietalked about because there was no such rumour at all. Whoever said it in the first place, she/he was the one who made it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..