[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

34 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I love the pictures in NingQue era. Miss him as NQ. He looks thiner now ?

Yeah i think he has to gain more weight and muscles to be NQ, and in My Best Summer, we can see he also still in his ideal weight, because he shot it right after Ever Night. Now he looks too thin hiks...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think he took part in reality show about HanZi Chinese Character, aired on June 10th, let us watch Arthur's HanZi writing, will be as good as NingQue? 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4377693257672606/4377694085195479

Interesting. What kind of reality show is that? Calligraphy contest? 

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

ah sorry @caranita i think the newest trailer using this song "Nobody's Home" not the "Summerland" song.

You're right. I didn't make myself clear in that post. "Summerland" is the title of the album, which includes "Nobody's Home" as well as the other song used in the first trailer :). 

8 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I love the pictures in NingQue era. Miss him as NQ. He looks thiner now ?

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i think he has to gain more weight and muscles to be NQ, and in My Best Summer, we can see he also still in his ideal weight, because he shot it right after Ever Night. Now he looks too thin hiks...

I miss his NQ days too, where he had ideal weight with muscles and longer hair which IMO really suits his face. I hope to see him again in such nice shape!

Anyway, I checked on MBS's douban page. Apparently they also screen the movie during the roadshow. Comments are generally positive, and many scream how handsome CFY is :))).  

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Interesting. What kind of reality show is that? Calligraphy contest? 

You're right. I didn't make myself clear in that post. "Summerland" is the title of the album, which includes "Nobody's Home" as well as the other song used in the first trailer :). 

I miss his NQ days too, where he had ideal weight with muscles and longer hair which IMO really suits his face. I hope to see him again in such nice shape!

Anyway, I checked on MBS's douban page. Apparently they also screen the movie during the roadshow. Comments are generally positive, and many scream how handsome CFY is :))).  

Oh no wonder some photos and videos from the roadshow showing they were crying! Omg i cant wait to watch it huhhuhuhuhu!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Mix videos from a fans, credit as tagged.

1. Compilation from Arthur's IG and Weibo Story

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4336037057772184/4336037239067291

Screenshot-20190531-200444-Weibo-Intl.jp

2. Airport meeting

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4378001266123095/4378001388737470

Screenshot-20190531-200623-Weibo-Intl.jp

3.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4378056891243446/4378057118607081

Screenshot-20190531-201416-Weibo-Intl.jp

So cfy still has not attended the roadshow again, anyone has information about this? Too bad right? His fans will feel dissapointed...

• Like 2

An article which also includes an interview with CFY and He Landou! Not sure if it's the interview @epinklyn has posted above. It's pretty interesting. Enjoy reading it! 

URL: https://www.zhiwiz.com/t/4836fe903167feafd4ecadab118b55ed

Shy, playful, light and smart, the heart of the "Best of Us" deserves the best youth

Time: 2019-05-31

When we talk about youth, what do we talk about?

Summer campus, white shirts, nervous exams, simple friendships, beautiful care, self-righteous but absolutely determined appointments... and of course the passing youth.

Among the many youthful works, the “Zhenhua Trilogy” created by Changan in August is probably one of the most fictional novels in this series, and the “Best of Us” in this trilogy. In recent years, because of the successful launch of the online version of the screen (Douban score 8.9, performance is remarkable), to some extent, it has become the representative of "national youth."

Zhu Yu is in the front, which makes the film version of "The Best of Us", which will be landing on the National Cinema on June 6 , bear a lot of pressure. The net drama is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so that the film has not been released yet, and the netizens have been compared and even spit out, and the fans who resisted inside are not a minority.

However, after reading the film, the reporter can be very responsible to say that these concerns can be put down. The film version of "The Best of Us" has paid for its homework. It can even be said that it is done better than expected.

The most surprising thing is the nature and freshness of the film – this is a precious temperament that is in line with the original and online version of the novel.

Despite the height of the predecessor, the film version is not too hard at all, on the contrary it is relatively light and remains sincere. In the limited two hours, under the lens of the movie "filter wind", the true youthfulness that made this IP sparkle was preserved.

The post-show exchange on the day of the show turned into a large-scale confession scene. Not only did the students and couples spread the dog food, but also people shared the love story. From this point of view, it is not necessary to compare the film version starring Chen Feiyu, He Lanjiao and the drama version of Liu Yuran and Tan Songyun.

Admittedly, the audience has their own favorite version, but in any case, the young actors have handed out a version of the "best of us". On the day of the screening, the author had an exclusive interview with Chen Feiyu and He Lanju. “Restoring the original work is our greatest sincerity.” The two starring actors told the author that I hope this movie will remind you of the “Yu Yuhuai” Yu Huai)".

Flower, shame, playful, sweet

There is a feeling of being surrounded by love

"The Best of Us" tells the story of the girl and the boy Yu Huai at the same table for three years. Like the novel, the narrative of the film is composed of countless small things in the campus. Although it is slightly suspected of “flowing accounts”, the victory is sufficiently delicate, relatively real and not artificial.

On the campus where the waves are not shocked, the plot of "girls' crit" will be untidy. If you happen to be a fan of "flowers", then the whole process of watching the movie, you are likely to have the feeling of being surrounded by love, screaming for a while, laughing, and finally, when you haven't had time to react, you will fall into tears...

The film's description of the girl's idiot state is very precise: the camera is a bit messy room, lying in bed and looking at the ceiling, she suddenly shows a shy sweet smile, everything is shot, the bedside speed appears handsome Yu Huai... A little comical look, cute and cute.

The scenes agreed by Yu and Yu Huai's alleys are equally sweet, and the girl's mind and youthful ignorance spilled out of the screen for a second.

Because there is a 7-year span in the plot, it is especially important for the fans to accept the sad story of the second half of the game. Due to the length of the movie, the pen and ink that express the difference between the two students, such as "school" and "study", have to be relatively reduced. Instead, they should focus on those moments that can be hit.

It seems that there are good and bad. The benefits have already been mentioned above, and for non-fans, the love of the hero and the protagonist may be unconvincing due to insufficient preparation. For any audience, the success or failure of the youth film always depends on whether it can be viewed. Personal sentimental waves - so to speak, it depends on how strong the viewer's personal radar is.

In any case, the biggest highlight of the film is the reality and nature, especially the part of the campus life portrayed in the first half, the infection is good. In terms of performance, Yan and Yu Huai were handed over to Chen Feiyu and He Lanju, who were born in 2000 and 1999. They are just right. The two young stars do not need to be tender or strong.

In addition, the film version of "The Best of Us" also confirms the truth of "Yan is justice", Chen Feiyu is not greasy and handsome, and has done a bonus for the role; while He Lanjiao looks flat, but she is full of input Let 耿耿 be completely agile and cute.

In addition, the film also has a number of actors in the drama version, which is also considered an "egg" for the fans of the drama. The popular singer Wang Suzhen helped out and appeared in the "weird coffee" student. "Courage", which he and Chen Feiyu sang, also conveyed the theme of the film with emotion and audience.

The guest drama of Huiyinghong is still old and precise, and there are not many shots, but it is unforgettable.

Chen Feiyu & He Lanjiao:

Fans’ love is a driving force

The film version of "The Best of Us" is the first virgin feature film by director Zhang Disha. Prior to this, he mainly worked as a screenwriter-related work, representing the "Heart Flower Road" starring Hao Hao, Xu Wei and Huang Wei.

In his view, the reason why "The Best of Us" can impress the audience is that the movie " can evoke the forgotten memory fragments in the audience, and think of the people and things that make you feel good - that is, the best. Youth and love " .

The "best love and youth" on the screen needs to be interpreted by young actors Chen Feiyu and He Lanjia, and finally passed on to the audience. In the face of the pressure of the predecessor, and the high expectations of the fans, the two stars did not have much burden. Some are just sincere fists, and that the summer, the love, and meticulous presentation.

Q: "The best of us" is "National IP". There are a lot of fans. Is there any pressure to star in the movie?

Chen Feiyu: Actually, we had a consensus before we made this film. The foundation of this film work is based on the original novels, the online dramas broadcasted before, and the fans' love. In fact, it cannot be said that it is pressure. This is a kind of motivation.

He Lanjiao: I don't think there will be any pressure, because such a good original novel IP actually lays a solid foundation for the script. When the actor meets a good script, it will be very impulsive to play it.

Q: Where is the place where the script touched you?

Chen Feiyu: Its authenticity. When we saw the director, he did not ask for special ritualization of our performance. Instead, we asked our performance to be as natural as possible.

He Lanjiao: What impressed me more is its emotions, the kind of long-flowing, very real, uninspired emotions, and everyone may encounter similar emotions. But when this kind of emotion accumulates to a certain extent, everyone's choices will be different, and most people will not choose it, but this makes Yu and Yu Huai's final choices especially precious.

Q: Do you think the other side has a similar place to Yu/Yu Huai?

Chen Feiyu: Because the film has an age span – seven years ago and seven years later. I think that after seven years, the embarrassment is more like teasing, because the embarrassment of seven years ago is more of a girl who is more straightforward, less mature, and fanciful. I think teasing is definitely much smarter than a girl.

He Lanjiao: Feiyu seems to be like Yuhuai in a word and a line. In the summer, we are basically immersed in the role.

Q: Is the seven-year span difficult to perform?

Chen Feiyu: The adult Yu Huai is definitely more silent. I feel that after many years of hardships and hard life, he will definitely have some changes in temperament. Therefore, we also used some makeup techniques to help me enter the state of Yuhuai after seven years. I feel that it takes a long time to calm down, and then I am alone.

Q: I heard that I was crying when I was watching the movie.

He Lanjiao: At the time, I had run two or three station roadshows, but that day was the first time I and Feiyu saw the feature film. I am a more emotional person. Although I told myself to look at it as a story of others, I was finally brought in and could not control my tears.

Question: What is the most touching scene in the play?

He Lanjiao: I was very touched by the scene. It was the last time Yuhuai and Yuxi met before the college entrance examination. They said a lot of words in the alley. Yu Huai said that he would tell you what he wanted to say after the college entrance examination, and then said " Um, then Yu Huai also said "hmm", and finally he returned a "hmm". In fact, there is no such script. I think this "Hmm" contains a thousand words. I think that moment I am awkward, I am not a blue tea. The moment "Hm" contains all kinds of little sadness and joy, including too much and too much Huai likes it. So for me, it is an unexpected surprise.

Chen Feiyu: Actually, I... (laughs) I feel that more than one touched me. After Yu Huai's words, I used to spend a lot of time, and then when I dubbed, I tried hard to recall all the things that happened during our filming, especially moved. But the most touching may still be the same as teasing. Because the scene was particularly "squeaky", especially the perspectives of the two of us were different. I didn't know the truth. The boys she liked very much and she said that she had to test the same city, but Yu Huai knew the truth. of.

Question: In real life, in a similar situation, would you choose to tell the truth earlier?

Chen Feiyu : I may not. It may be that few boys will choose to say, but I don't want to tell me what the girl's favorite is. I would rather hide or take this to make you particularly depressed.

Q: This is the second time that Feiyu has played a youth film. What has been the biggest change in two years?

Chen Feiyu: The ability to understand characters has become more and more profound, including how you really feel empathy, how to understand the mood of this character, and what the role of this character is in the moment.

Q: Are you worried about netizens comparing movies with online dramas?

He Lanjiao: Actually not, I think this is a kind of motivation. We are all based on novels, but because the film has to express the essence of the original in a short time, the novel and the film still have some discrepancies. But after all, there is such a good benchmark in front, I think it will motivate me to play well.

Chen Feiyu: The comparison is very normal. What we can do, the greatest sincerity we can express is to restore the original.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2