Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest chocolavie

And lastly,yes, Bwitched and Liezle, like you guys I have never ever in my life rooted for any real couple until I saw Se7en and HYJ, despite the fact that I have seen a lot, and I literally mean a lot of Kdramas (and which btw I am also a collector). I really could not explain it, there is this very rare aura between the two of them in still pics and in the behind-the-scene clips I have watched. And I have noticed also a "certain kind of naughtiness/mischievousness" in the way Se7en treats/handles Heo Yi Jae. Oh! I really don't know!!! Maybe it's just me.

no not only u, tartmesp i really find this couple is getting abit enigmatic off-screen, we can see that they are like pretty close during the NG clips and stuffs...but we don't see any pix of them together! I don't know...but my 6th sense is telling me maybe they do have the spur going on between them~ right now.. im having some withdrawal symptoms from GoongS so i will dig out stuffs of them to look at! and start to imagine things...so that's maybe just my speculations :blush: :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klutz

btw, i also didn't know that se7en and pd went to watch the premiere of sunflower. hmm, probably they're already checking on hyj then. oh about the "holding hand" thingy when they went out of the the stage after presenting the best couple, i'm surprised too about the gesture. correct me if i'm wrong, but it's very very rare that we see that especially in korean tv, right? hmmm seeing it made me scratch my head ;)

you know what guys? honestly, since becoming a fan of k dramas, i've never rooted for any "reel" couple until i've seen goong s. hee, i kinda sound like a broken record already, but this couple really look so cute and makes me giddy too. :blush:

oppsie, we'll be on a new page once again.

I saw that MBC awards show clip when it first came out and when I saw the holding hands, I was also surprised.

Yeah, it is not common practice for presenters to hold hands, not even in the Oscars, right? And they look so good together! :)

no not only u, tartmesp i really find this couple is getting abit enigmatic off-screen, we can see that they are like pretty close during the NG clips and stuffs...but we don't see any pix of them together! I don't know...but my 6th sense is telling me maybe they do have the spur going on between them~ right now.. im having some withdrawal symptoms from GoongS so i will dig out stuffs of them to look at! and start to imagine things...so that's maybe just my speculations :blush: :rolleyes:

Yeah.. one of the things I noticed when the series began was they did not bombard us with Se7en-HYJ pics. Maybe they wanted to keep the suspense of who will end up with who. Sometimes I think if there were a lot of those pictures out during the start of the series, there would have been more giddy fans following the series.

celest: I like your theory.. like maybe they were too conscious to be seen together because there was something going on in off-cam?? LOL my imagination is taking me everywhere! :P

Guest miel_1301

celest: I like your theory.. like maybe they were too conscious to be seen together because there was something going on in off-cam?? LOL my imagination is taking me everywhere! :P

Klutz, why not go a little farther with this imagination of yours? Se7en will be having his last concert in Korea on 07 April, don't you think it would be a very big surprising treat for all of us here if we woud see a trace of Heo Yi Jae in the audience enjoying his concert???? Omo..Omo....Omo....think I'm going crazy....even crazier, don't you think so? Ah! Wishful thinking and a lot of imagination going around!!! He...he...he

(Oooops! Don't take me seriously, I might get some bashing from the solid Se7en fans who wouldn't want such idea)

Guest liezle

same here, same here. been seeing and feeling something different whenever i see this two together. it's not the usual feeling that i get when i watch other k dramas. i guess, there's something about they way they look at each other even when acting. i wanted to express this since the 1st encounter in goong s but decided to keep silent about it because i'm not sure if i'm only the one sensing the cheeziness that goes between the two.

hmm, i may be wishing too much but i really wish that there's more to their friendship. [ha! finally i was able to say it :blush:]

Guest klutz

Klutz, why not go a little farther with this imagination of yours? Se7en will be having his last concert in Korea on 07 April, don't you think it would be a very big surprising treat for all of us here if we woud see a trace of Heo Yi Jae in the audience enjoying his concert???? Omo..Omo....Omo....think I'm going crazy....even crazier, don't you think so? Ah! Wishful thinking and a lot of imagination going around!!! He...he...he

(Oooops! Don't take me seriously, I might get some bashing from the solid Se7en fans who wouldn't want such idea)

I was already thinking about this concert thing even before you said it here. hehe :P

Guest klutz

hmmmtartmesp...i din know hwang roe PD and se7en attended 'sunflowr' movie premiere! :mellow: and why were they there for?? :unsure:

This probably means Se7en himself chose or approved HYJ as his leading lady.

Guest miel_1301

hmmmtartmesp...i din know hwang roe PD and se7en attended 'sunflowr' movie premiere! :mellow: and why were they there for?? :unsure:

Celest, just like what I've said, I just came across it being mentioned in one of the threads (can't remember which one anymore). I did not come across the direct source though (like a news article). And it's more like the two attended the VIP screening to give support to HYJ. I browsed over the thread of Sunflower and there were caps of K stars who attended the VIP screening in support of KRW, mostly his previous co-stars in his previous dramas like his co-lead in Which Star Are You From and co-star in My Little Bride. Still trying my luck though if I could see any trace of the two (Se7en and PD) if they did attend the said event.

---EDIT----

As for the record, it was Hwang In Roe Pd who finally chose the 2 to be the main leads. As for Se7en, I think there were 2 other actors who were considered for the role but Se7en finally got the part. With regard to HYJ's casting, the PD himself said that she is no.1 in the list of people who matched the image of the character. And that before the audition, all the pictures of her were smiling. The Pd also said that the clean, clear, innocent image of a newcomer that HYJ gives off is the most attractive point of HYJ. And to quote the words of the PD "Both Se7en and HYJ give off the same feeling---clean and clear feeling but like the waters of Sullaksan (mountain in Korea), clean and clear but can not see how deep it is".

Source:

P. 1 GoongS thread ,article 10/17/2006 How Hwang PD Came About Casting the Leads.

Personal Comment:

Although Goong S didn't do good RATING-wise, I still salute this director for having a keen eye in being able to see this peculiar trait in both Se7en and HYJ.

Despite everything that's been said about this series, be it negative or positive, after watching these two, I must say, they exuded the same feeling--- the clean and clear feeling but without seeing its depth.

Guest bwitched

You guys are awful!!!.With all this imaginations, I'm getting my hope of seeing them as a real couple higher n higher. Hahahaha, I also had the same wish that HYJ will attend his last concert. Even not as his lover, but at least as a fren..Maybe they're not going out just yet, but they've surely developped some feelings for each other.hehehe.

Reasons why they maybe are not going out together just yet.

1) HYJ is a new actress, normally with such gossips, she'll have some problems such as

1.1) People will say that her popularity is depend on Se7en n not her talents

1.2) She might be attacked by some Se7en's fans..hehe anti-Se7en's GF

1.3) Some of her fans will run away

2) Se7en is making his debut in America, such thing might be a problem to him too

3) (I like this) He don't want to have a relationship with her to leave her for america. He might be hurting her that way..pucca_love_emoticons_17.gif

As both of them have stated that their characters in Goong S ressembles themselves, then it's totally possible that Se7en will think like that...pucca_love_emoticons_12.gif

And while you're at it Celest, can u repost all the offscreen photos of them??..u can either put the pics here or pm me..I want to start working on some of the pictures..Gonna finish my exams this thursday..Thanks in advance!!!

Guest miel_1301

Ha...Ha...HA!!! Bwitched, since all of us few guys here who've been keeping this thread alive, are all "chanting the same song", shouldn't we re-name this thread as Se7en-Heo Yi Jae. Oh! just kidding. Maybe it's not a good idea just yet as it might spark into something, just like what you've enumerated above.

Well, I guess it costs nothing to fill up our imagination. We're all just having a clean fun here, aren't we???

Guest chocolavie

And while you're at it Celest, can u repost all the offscreen photos of them??..u can either put the pics here or pm me..I want to start working on some of the pictures..Gonna finish my exams this thursday..Thanks in advance!!!

Hellobwitched all off-screen pix of them together~ it's not an easy task but i'll try my best to find them! haha ok...how about this one~ it's one of the earlier off-screen pics if im not wrong??? :rolleyes:

photo_402_1_1_no_64_1.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_64_2.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_64_3.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_65_2.jpg

Guest miel_1301

Thanks celest, those were the first off-screen pics (Se7en and HYJ) I saw and right a way they gave me this different feeling. I immediately thought: look at the way he kinda plays with her!!! Such big hands (of Se7en)...even bigger that HYJ's face.

---EDIT-----

Re BTS Kiss Scene Epi 16

I'm still hoping at this point that someone could provide an english translation of this BTS as I am really very interested in what they were talking about throughout the entire shoot. Still waiting patiently with high hopes!!!! Have mercy please.......he.he..he

Guest chocolavie

You guys are awful!!!.With all this imaginations, I'm getting my hope of seeing them as a real couple higher n higher. Hahahaha, I also had the same wish that HYJ will attend his last concert. Even not as his lover, but at least as a fren..Maybe they're not going out just yet, but they've surely developped some feelings for each other.hehehe.

Reasons why they maybe are not going out together just yet.

1) HYJ is a new actress, normally with such gossips, she'll have some problems such as

1.1) People will say that her popularity is depend on Se7en n not her talents

1.2) She might be attacked by some Se7en's fans..hehe anti-Se7en's GF

1.3) Some of her fans will run away

2) Se7en is making his debut in America, such thing might be a problem to him too

3) (I like this) He don't want to have a relationship with her to leave her for america. He might be hurting her that way..pucca_love_emoticons_17.gif

As both of them have stated that their characters in Goong S ressembles themselves, then it's totally possible that Se7en will think like that...pucca_love_emoticons_12.gif

yeah bwitched think about it...i think there'll be alot more problems when they are going out..other than. the points that you mentioned, and the other reason is bcos of their managment company...i have heard that some management company have set this sort of rules if their artistes have scandals and romance with other artistes, they will have a suspension from their management as a sign of retaliation....So it's not so simple as we think and if to play safe many artistes have to keep their romance under-covered :ph34r: i have known from my friends (reliable info) that this particular EX- korean celebrity couple dated for quite sometime but was not announced publicly due to their fear of being suspend and the reasons that u have listed out ;) starred together b4 in a popular k drama (sorry i can't say out their names, but if u wanna know u can pm me for that :P)

But yeah....i do hope they still keep in touch with each other after the filming ends....hopefully she can attend his concert then i will be glad enough!! :D

Guest liezle

hey thanks guys for all the “giddy” photos :) i never get tired of looking at them.

about the concert this coming april, i've a feeling that hyj will be there to watch. :)

there is always the possibility that the two are going out but it’s so impossible for them to announce it publicly especially in se7en’s case. for now all we can do is notice every move they make and come up with speculations. Much as we want some confirmation, it’s really next to impossible. I noticed that in korea “love team” is not a thing to them unlike in some other asian countries. Likewise I noticed too that fans tend to be too possessive of their idol that even their idol is afraid to reveal a thing or two about his lovelife.

Guys, excuse me for changing the topic a bit, k? I’m just curious…HYJ has been paired with 3 well known actors [Jo In Sung, Kim Rae Won and Se7en], what kind of role would you want HYJ to be playing next and who do you want to be her partner?

:)

ps. celest, you got me curious ;)

Guest chocolavie

hey thanks guys for all the “giddy” photos :) i never get tired of looking at them.

about the concert this coming april, i've a feeling that hyj will be there to watch. :)

there is always the possibility that the two are going out but it’s so impossible for them to announce it publicly especially in se7en’s case. for now all we can do is notice every move they make and come up with speculations. Much as we want some confirmation, it’s really next to impossible. I noticed that in korea “love team” is not a thing to them unlike in some other asian countries. Likewise I noticed too that fans tend to be too possessive of their idol that even their idol is afraid to reveal a thing or two about his lovelife.

Guys, excuse me for changing the topic a bit, k? I’m just curious…HYJ has been paired with 3 well known actors [Jo In Sung, Kim Rae Won and Se7en], what kind of role would you want HYJ to be playing next and who do you want to be her partner?

:)

ps. celest, you got me curious ;)

haha liezle i dun mind a change in topic~ hehe as long it's concern with our Yijae...anything is ok! but many of us are getting too over when we talk about uri's couple!! seems like there are so many things to talk about them and like u said it's much impossible for them to announce if they're an item bcos of too many factors, but i think it's a good thing also because if they announce it out, they might be force to break up due to the pressure cased by exposure..

( omy i think i am thinking too outta box) =p =x

however we still need incoming sources for us to speculate and evaluate them, this is my sub-occupation :lol: ~ i just pray hard that the group8tv, the daum cafe and those webbies will have more Se7en-HYJ goodies for us :lol:

hmm i would like HYJ to act in a more melo-dramatic shows....something like Im Soo Jung's role in MISA....that would be good...someone that is really kind-hearted, mellow and a role that allow her to show more of her emotions. I belive she can do it well...she nearly got it in GoongS in the scenes when she cried...but she can't really cry hard in GoongS because GoongS was supposed to be a more lively fun and not depressing....so perhaps i wud like her to potray something like Eunchae in MISA...and other than that...on the other side i would also want to see her in comedies tooo....something that is really funny and make us laugh very hard... "my sassy girl" kind of aggresive yet comedy roles will probably be a challenge to her or something like "my little bride" cutesy, teeny blopper role to outline her sweetie pie girl next door image. And as for her partners....i can't really think of it now...because all my mind is pre-occupied with "se7en and her is the best couple":lol: perhaps u can list out the partners that u would like to see to act opposite her...and then i will comment what i feel...=)

Guest miel_1301

hmm i would like HYJ to act in a more melo-dramatic shows....something like Im Soo Jung's role in MISA....that would be good...someone that is really kind-hearted, mellow and a role that allow her to show more of her emotions. I belive she can do it well...she nearly got it in GoongS in the scenes when she cried...but she can't really cry hard in GoongS because GoongS was supposed to be a more lively fun and not depressing....so perhaps i wud like her to potray something like Eunchae in MISA...and other than that...on the other side i would also want to see her in comedies tooo....something that is really funny and make us laugh very hard... "my sassy girl" kind of aggresive yet comedy roles will probably be a challenge to her or something like "my little bride" cutesy, teeny blopper role to outline her sweetie pie girl next door image. And as for her partners....i can't really think of it now...because all my mind is pre-occupied with "se7en and her is the best couple":lol: perhaps u can list out the partners that u would like to see to act opposite her...and then i will comment what i feel...=)

Celest, all these ideas of yours about what would be uri HYJ's future roles are all just GREAT!!!!

Both COMEDY and DRAMATIC roles......she can pull through!!!! But in addition to what you've enumerated above, how about wanting to see her play the role of a super rich, spoiled brat (but later to be tamed by her lover).....in this way we could she her all dressed up stylishly beautiful...and yes, driving a car too, one of those handsome BMW's. That would be a rather different but interesting sight to watch. What do you think????

And as for her partners, haven't thought much about it too because like all of you guys here, I'm still very much into uri couple (Hoo-Soon Yi).

Guest liezle

Celest, all these ideas of yours about what would be the uri HYJ's future roles are all just GREAT!!!!

Both COMEDY and DRAMATIC roles......she can pull through!!!! But in addition to what you've enumerated above, how about wanting to see her play the role of a very rich, spoiled brat (but later to be tamed by her lover).....in this way we could she her all dressed up stylishly beautiful...and yes, driving a car too, one of those handsome BMW's. That would be a rather different but interesting sight to watch. What do you think????

honestly, the first person that came to my mind is so ji sub [as we know both belonging to the same management company and he’s one of my favorites too]. Though the 2 seem to have different personalities, with ji sub’s serious look and yi jae’s cheerful outlook, I think that they will look good together. . Aside from SJS I want to see her together with…hmm…with…ahhh….sigh… can’t think…ok probably with KRW in a drama series this time and again Se7en :)

As for her role, I want to see her in a scenario like Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman” or “Notting Hill” but of course I don’t want the lead actor to be as old as Richard Gere or Hugh Grant. Also, I want something like Mandy Moore’s “A Moment to Remember”.

tarpmesp, actually that idea popped up too! with sjs and hyj in mind :)

Guest miel_1301

As for her role, I want to see her in a scenario like Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman” or “Notting Hill” but of course I don’t want the lead actor to be as old as Richard Gere or Hugh Grant. Also, I want something like Mandy Moore’s “A Moment to Remember”.

Ah! Yes Liezle, a scenario like Julia Roberts in NOTTING HILL would be just perfect.....playing the role of an actress. How about like MEG RYAN in "You've Got Mail", that would be pretty much interesting too for uri pretty HYJ. I really couldn't think of any actor playing opposite. I'll get back to you guys when I've finally decided.

Guest chocolavie

honestly, the first person that came to my mind is so ji sub [as we know both belonging to the same management company and he’s one of my favorites too]. Though the 2 seem to have different personalities, with ji sub’s serious look and yi jae’s cheerful outlook, I think that they will look good together. . Aside from SJS I want to see her together with…hmm…with…ahhh….sigh… can’t think…ok probably with KRW in a drama series this time and again Se7en :)

i think SJS and HYJ will make a good match too~ both are charming and unique^^ SJS is a great actor! and i think with SJS experienced in acting he should be able to guide our Yijae well !! Plus they're from the same management company also...that means chances r high to see them in a drama or movie!!! ok...i am rooting for them =D

as long as HYJ can act well and convincingly in any roles! i wan her to be versatile actress!!

KRW is another gd choice...as he's also another great actor...if im not wrong he did mentioned that he wish to collaborate with HYJ again! And i think if HYJ acts with either SJS or KRW.....i am sure the drama will receive good critiques! hope the lady of luck be with her to act with them =) yeah i agree she can't go with actors whom are tooo way old for her....but it has to depends what type of dramas/movies are that....but i wish the future actors that she collaborating will be from the first class list

ps: i dun really want her to act with newbie actors except for se7en! because when all are so green! she will never have a chance to improve and learn! and also i think scriptwriter, PD plays a very important part also~!!!

Archived