[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainxbubble

oh, so it's entirely a new plot? since the prince does not know he's a prince?

aw. boo. i'll miss the old goong cast. but i'm hyped up to see se7en act. as well as park shin hye, although she and se7en has a slight age difference. :sweatingbullets:

I'm sooo watching this. I was bummed at first to heaar that the original cast wouldn't return, but if Se7en and Park Shin Hye are in it, it's got to be good.

I'm glad Park Shin Hye isn't the lead, cause she is way younger than Se7en lmao o__o; I mean, dang, she is even younger than me~ I think that would have just been awkward

I'd love it if she were the lead. She was so good in Heavens Tree with Lee Wan. She reminds me of Moon in that aspect. I bet she'd totally rock it if she were the lead. Oh well, I'm just glad she's in another drama!

I'm glad Park Shin Hye isn't the lead, cause she is way younger than Se7en lmao o__o; I mean, dang, she is even younger than me~ I think that would have just been awkward -_-

Hmm Lee Wan is the same age as Se7en (1984-er) but Park Shin Hye was paired up with him before and I would say they have quite a good chemistry for their 6 yr age gap hehe.

but in any case it's good to see that more people are excited for this now that the cast has been finalised~!

Yay! An official thread for Goong 2 and Se7en is the lead!...:D...I'm so happy.... I can't wait to see this!...2007 is Se7en's year!...I didn' recognize the other girl but right away, she reminded me of Kim Tae Hee...She's cute...so is PSH...I'm really excited now!

Guest sang_woo_always

I WANT PARK SHIN HYE TO BE WITH SE7EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH PLEASE LET IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HER AS THE MAIN LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Guest Bootylicious92

I don't like the fact that the actors and actresses from goong 1 is not in goong 2....But it would be better if Park Shin Hye is lead actress...that would be better....

Wow! I never anticipated Se7en to be casted! What a cool surprise! Are any of the actresses supposed to be princesses or just common people? I think it would be interesting if PSH is the bad girl in the story cuz all her other roles were the "good girls."

Guest skul_sux

Since the content of Goong 2 is different, a whole new cast will fit it better than the old one. I just hope that YEH, JJH, KJH and SJH will all appear in this season as guests. :D

Archived