cecilia

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarCrystal

why is there a neew cast?

what happen to the original cast?

Original Cast of GOONG Rocks!!

The main cast members except KJH declined the offer to join the sequel :[ Poor JungHoonie, he was the only who came through.

http://ent-you.blogspot.com/2006/09/four-l...-formation.html

Anyway.. >_> There's too many Goong 2 threads! It's fine for the separate actors and actresses, but at least keep most of the content and stuff in the official thread at the k-drama section.

so are Se7en and HLJ are twins??? please be so!! haha :D

just to answer your question...no, Seven and HLJ are not twins.

Sorry if the profile translation I did is confusing, I didn't know it was going to be posted in this thread...otherwise, I would have translated it better, lol...but yeah...they do not come out as twins. I believe someone else comes out as HLJ twin, but it's definately not Seven...otherwise, the storyline wouldn't make any sense...considering Seven and HLJ will be lovers?

Guest mizzlinhie

just to answer your question...no, Seven and HLJ are not twins.

Sorry if the profile translation I did is confusing, I didn't know it was going to be posted in this thread...otherwise, I would have translated it better, lol...but yeah...they do not come out as twins. I believe someone else comes out as HLJ twin, but it's definately not Seven...otherwise, the storyline wouldn't make any sense...considering Seven and HLJ will be lovers?

aww thanks for clarified :( I just hoping that Se7en would ends up with PSH hahah :phew:

Guest krazyxdreamer

whoaaa kool! but im gonna miss the whole Eun Hye and Ji Hoon couple! tears! hopee that the new season will turn out as good as the first!

the 2 girls will fight over seven LOL

just as how Shin & Yul fought over Chae Gyung...

it seems PSH might just end up with Seven in the end... while her character go thorough major change cuz of her love for him :lol: just my guess :)

Guest yeohweping

From what I think, the storyline should be like this. Seven was given up for adoption or somehow get lost from his orginal family when he was young and ends up being raised as twins with HLJ in the poor family. Then one day, someone from the palace found him and wants to take him back but at that time, his adoptive parents met up with some mishap.. died.. So HLJ returns to the palace with Seven. :sweatingbullets:

Guest limroom9

i guess they're a bit reluctant on letting park shin hye lead cuz she's so young. but i think they should follow what the audience wants... LET HER LEAD!

Since the story line is totally different from the Goong 1 .. so i think its okay for me .. I like the cast too ..

I'm looking forward for Se7en and HYJ chemistry in the siries ..

i wonder how many episode it will be??

Last time i heard it only will be 8 episodes .. how about now?? anyone know??

so Kang Doo's also a prince? gosh.. i can't see it from the pics...but mayb they're gona make him really like one. but i can imagine Se7en as one..cos he has the aura and the look of a prince..

I somehow think Shin Sae Ryung (PSH's role name) sounds a bit like Shing Chae Gyung? dun u guys think so? hehehe.. we're so gonna miss CG and Shin.. but im definitely anticipating this one..;)

I actually like this cast...lol, surprisingly.

And yeah, I definitely want PSH to be the lead actress, thus pairing up with Se7en!!!

Woohooo...can't wait. Though I still wish we have the old cast...:cry:

Archived