[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~ cherrie ~

i'm still having the why-not-goong1-cast-lead-in-goong2 diease..i'm still quite sad over that..usually the original is always better..I hope they will do a good job cause goong 1 was just awesome..hopefully if there's goong 3, i hope the main lead from goong 1 will lead..

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I was hoping Park Shin Hye played the main girl lead. Heo Yi Jae to me isnt that pretty , but maybe after watching goong 2 she'll change my mind =]

CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR GOONG 2 >_____<

Wanna see how se7en's acting is

Guest skul_sux

i'm still having the why-not-goong1-cast-lead-in-goong2 diease..i'm still quite sad over that..usually the original is always better..I hope they will do a good job cause goong 1 was just awesome..hopefully if there's goong 3, i hope the main lead from goong 1 will lead..

If there's Goong 3, I bet it'll be another new-faced casts... Cuz if YEH, JJH, KJH & SJH could lead back, they'll lead in season 2.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest peanuts

are you kidding me? se7en in a series? acting? Goong!? hahaa..OMG, if only he was Yul and Taebin Shin T_T That would ROCK ROCK ROCK! lol...can't wait for this one.

20061017080509.920.jpg

Park Hye Shin, Heo Yi Jae

Thanks for the thread cecilia! ^^

Hmm so... is it Park Shin Hye or Heo Yi Jae that's leading?

I'm a bit confused.... :unsure:

For some reason I'm rooting for HYJ better...lolz.. XD

So excited to see SE7EN!! <3

Oh wow appearance, that is one gorgeous cast. And in terms of acting, as far as I know Park Shin Hye is extremely talented for her age and appearance. I can even dare say that she is probably the best young actress out there right now. So I was hoping she would be lead when I heard she is going to be in this series. Oh well, I guess I can't judge Heo Yi Jae just yet. So I heard that HYJ and Se7en is a pair...even though I can't see the chemistry now (well duh, only pictures?), hopefully it will be there and solid on screen. :)

-ida

Guest StarCrystal

are you kidding me? se7en in a series? acting? Goong!? hahaa..OMG, if only he was Yul and Taebin Shin T_T That would ROCK ROCK ROCK! lol...can't wait for this one.

XD lol I agree! Tae7eeeen. Man, I miss those days.

Guest MzLauraa

wrong wrong wrong.. the REAL characters are.

Lead guy = Se7en

Lead Girl = Boa

2nd Lead girl = Hyori

2nd Lead Guy = Wonbin

HAHA Lmao. That would be one HOTT series ;D

Guest minie_k89

oh gosh..this is so cool..i can't wait for it...

the release date is Jan 2007? haha...

by that time,my exams are already over...

i can watch it without worrying about my exams...

GOONG 2...i'm waiting for you... :lol:

Guest NewsStrive717

I thought he wasn't going to be in it?? =X

anyways I'm looking forward to it even though I'm not too fond of other actor and actresses.

Guest mmmmsushi

THANK YOU!.i finally know the cast.it was a big shock to see se7en took the part.after all the talk that he wasn't..mmm.this cast looks good.cant wait to see it!

aweei thought they were gonna continue from where they left offff...and CG was gonna have aher baby and everythinggg =( but i guess this is good tooo. id rather they change the whole plot line if hteyre gonna change all the characters... I HOPE THYE HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS and bring back JJH, KJH and of course our lovely eunhyeee <333

glad to hear the story is different with the first one....

i'm hoping they'll do a much much much better work n creativity on this drama... :)

Archived