[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this new series have its own manhwa as well? Is this completely different from the first season?

I must agree with everyone here.. its good to see PARK SHIN HYE in this series.. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

i can't wait to see some official pictures!!

AHHHHHHHH~!!!

i'm really hyped up for this drama!!!!!!!

thanks for starting this cecilia!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

wow~ goong 2`s going to be a whole other drama.

sounds interesting!~ ^___^ can't wait to see se7en act :]

but i am sad that i won't be able to see joojihoon as the prince anymore T^T

FINALLY )97)q937%)_(#&%)(357-0937

After waiting for so long~~ YESSSS!

I wish it would have continued.... it would have been better. And JJH+YEH... T______T Awww... sucks balls.

But SE7EN! YES! My favourite drama, and my favourite boy! <33333

I SO CAN'T WAIT. )#(&%)#(%&#%

hmm yeh a few days ago Se7en said they were all rumours and that.. omg can't believe he's actually taking the role now. I really want Se7en and PSH though.. they would look reall cute T__T but i guess i have to watch it first..

can't wait to watch this! only a few more months

Guest lavender*sshi

At last the casting is already done! Will wait for the filming and the showing.. ^_^ Hope they'll all do GOOD coz I know lotsa are expecting a better Goong since they have new casts...

Park Hye Shin wouldn't be the lead actress? So its Heo Yi Jae.. Hmm, PHS is also the girl in MNIKSS right??

Guest 16candl3s

:( still a lil bummed out for cast change

but im soooooooo looking forward for goong 2 or shud i say Prince Hours

(thats so witty to change the name :P )

i hope Se7en could pull it off, i remember PD saying that he's looking for a male version of Chae Gyung/YEH so he got to be funny and charming as the new prince..

Guest yokemun

i dunno what to expect from this drama...

but is Se7en first drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sad.....

other thatn se7en, i dun like the all hte casts....

Guest pro_girl

now that I notice,it's Prince hours,not Princess anymore :P

anyway they film it in 4 months eh?

how many episodes ?

so excited XD

Guest ..natz..

two days into the news n the thread has grown 4 pages..

OMG..eheh much anticipated it definitely is..(yoda speaking...ahah LAME)

anyway..i bet there's some love triangle between HJY, Se7en & PSH..

there's always a love triangle hehehe...

OMO OMO Ji Yae looks really pretty in those pictures u guys posted..

the goong 2 picture did her no justice..

i'm itching so see some hot chemistry hehe..

but no scandals please NOPE..cant handle them..

are they gonna film the chinese take out boy part in China?

damn it, i want to be an extra..n get close to se7en..

ahahha dream on nat dream on...

Guest mizzlinhie

if only PSH is the main lead, that would be awsome!! Se7en and PSH would make a really kute couple :) PSH is such a young talented actress. So she is the second lead? that's a bit weird since she's so well known, and that girl is soo...hm...i dont even know her haha x] Is PSH going to be evil or something? she looks so kind and nice to me, it would be a bit weird if she takes the evil role, but she's a great actress so I have confidents in her! Love Se7en and Park Shin Hye!! Don't really care about the others 2 hahaha :)

I miss Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye :( :( :(

Guest yeohweping

Goong 2 ( Prince Hours ) characters profiles

(Credit Sandy @ purpletiger86 for translating)

Seven aka Choi Dong-Wook plays the character: Lee Hoo

Huh Lee-Jae plays the character: Yang Soon-Ae (she's the main female lead, since she plays the opposite of Seven)

Kang Doo plays the character: Lee Joon (he's from the group 'The Jadu', but according to that picture of the four leads...he sure doesn't look like Kang Doo, lol)

Park Shin Hye plays the character: Shin Sae-Ryung

20061017140008.181.0.jpg

Lee Hoo (Seven): His blood flows in a Royal family, but Lee Hoo doesn't know it. Not knowing that he's a prince, he works at a Chinese Restaurant as a delivery boy...delivering food in the palace. He looks at everything in a positive aspect and is an optimist by nature. Though he's in poverty (poor), he lives every day freely...but one day, something happens and it's the start of his life as a royal.

Yang Soon-Ae (Huh Lee-Jae): Everyone in the neighborhood knows Soon-Ae as an impracticable girl. She thinks preciously of her fraternal twin. But one day, she finds out that Lee Hoo is the boy that she grew up with as a child, and they start their life's together in the palace.

Kang Doo (Lee Joon): To become a prince, he recieved training as a mastery elite. He's a great candidate. Lee Hoo's appearance makes Lee Joon get farther away from becoming a prince. He's a perfectionist.

Park Shin-Hye (Shin Sae-Ryung): Honor and power, Sae-Ryung grew up in a wealthy family. She has never lost first place/spot at school (meaning she's very smart)...she has skills and the looks of becoming prince's wife. She always had the ambition of becoming a royal princess. However, the prince that she has always imagined of is completely different when she see's Lee Hoo's sudden appearance. A change comes to her way.

Guest happytime

so HLJ and Se7en are Twins??? hahaha yay maybe Se7en will ends up with PSH :D can't wait can't wait!!!

i want PSH to be w/ Se7en too~~ I can't imagine PSH not being a lead actress..lol but if HLJ is a twin w/ Se7en then there is no way they'll be together. i can't wait for next year...especially Jan to March because two of my most favorite drama will be on...Goong and HYD!!! and they both start shooting from November!

Archived