[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

From what I think, the storyline should be like this. Seven was given up for adoption or somehow get lost from his orginal family when he was young and ends up being raised as twins with HLJ in the poor family. Then one day, someone from the palace found him and wants to take him back but at that time, his adoptive parents met up with some mishap.. died.. So HLJ returns to the palace with Seven. :sweatingbullets:

that really makes sense

I like the 2 female leads (of course I luv se7en)

about Kang Doo err no comment now 'till I have more pics of him

newayz, thanks cecilia for making this thread!

now u can edit the first post, unlike the se7en thread

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manga0fan0yeah

tho' kinda sad that the original cast is not in but reading SE7EN n PARK SHIN HYE is officially in the cast :w00t: woah....yeah

Guest silent.crisis

Okay, now i take back everything i said about goong2 being all .. yeah.

Just finding out that se7en is going to be in it, im glad about it.

But i still don't like the fact that, they're using the same title, because its a whole new plot.

Goong 2 ( Prince Hours ) characters profiles

(Credit Sandy @ purpletiger86 for translating)

Seven aka Choi Dong-Wook plays the character: Lee Hoo

Huh Lee-Jae plays the character: Yang Soon-Ae (she's the main female lead, since she plays the opposite of Seven)

Kang Doo plays the character: Lee Joon (he's from the group 'The Jadu', but according to that picture of the four leads...he sure doesn't look like Kang Doo, lol)

Park Shin Hye plays the character: Shin Sae-Ryung

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200610/17/g...40008.181.0.jpg

Lee Hoo (Seven): His blood flows in a Royal family, but Lee Hoo doesn't know it. Not knowing that he's a prince, he works at a Chinese Restaurant as a delivery boy...delivering food in the palace. He looks at everything in a positive aspect and is an optimist by nature. Though he's in poverty (poor), he lives every day freely...but one day, something happens and it's the start of his life as a royal.

Yang Soon-Ae (Huh Lee-Jae): Everyone in the neighborhood knows Soon-Ae as an impracticable girl. She thinks preciously of her fraternal twin. But one day, she finds out that Lee Hoo is the boy that she grew up with as a child, and they start their life's together in the palace.

Kang Doo (Lee Joon): To become a prince, he recieved training as a mastery elite. He's a great candidate. Lee Hoo's appearance makes Lee Joon get farther away from becoming a prince. He's a perfectionist.

Park Shin-Hye (Shin Sae-Ryung): Honor and power, Sae-Ryung grew up in a wealthy family. She has never lost first place/spot at school (meaning she's very smart)...she has skills and the looks of becoming prince's wife. She always had the ambition of becoming a royal princess. However, the prince that she has always imagined of is completely different when she see's Lee Hoo's sudden appearance. A change comes to her way.

just to answer your question...no, Seven and HLJ are not twins.

Sorry if the profile translation I did is confusing, I didn't know it was going to be posted in this thread...otherwise, I would have translated it better, lol...but yeah...they do not come out as twins. I believe someone else comes out as HLJ twin, but it's definately not Seven...otherwise, the storyline wouldn't make any sense...considering Seven and HLJ will be lovers?

Thanks for the translations and stuff

i'll put it on the first page^^

so Kang Doo's also a prince? gosh.. i can't see it from the pics...but mayb they're gona make him really like one. but i can imagine Se7en as one..cos he has the aura and the look of a prince..

I somehow think Shin Sae Ryung (PSH's role name) sounds a bit like Shing Chae Gyung? dun u guys think so? hehehe.. we're so gonna miss CG and Shin.. but im definitely anticipating this one..;)

hell yes~~ our dongwookie has the aura of a prince for sure~~~~~

But i still don't like the fact that, they're using the same title, because its a whole new plot.

but it's the same theme (thinking about Final Fantasy lol)

Shin and CG are happy ending already so what's the matter about the continuous story

i want se7en and PSH..... its bad enough that the originaL cast aren't in goong 2 and now they wouLdn't pair se7en with PSH......

se7en and PSH!!!!!!!

ive been Looking around for se7en's thread but i can't seem to find it...

can i ask for the Link of the thread of se7en??

thanks!! :D

Guest idolfan311

yay! the leading actor is better looking than the previous one. i hope this one has a better story. i can't stand goong coz i was so sad for kjh. prince yul!!!

Guest ROCKWITHU

Cecilia, thx again for all the news. As well as others who've contributed.

I'm excited. Se7en <333333333 He looks cute w/ his hair like that in these news pix as well. :)

I guess I'm ok w/ the female leads. They seem fine. Look forward to see them act.

*waves to my fruitie girls* Let's revive the FBGI to its fullness! :P

Guest devilishbabe

yea..nice cast.. i was dissapointed back den whern i heard dat d original cast wont b in ..but now..im happy since se7en is in..but i do hope that he'll pair up with Park Shin Hye ..they'll make a cute couple =)

Guest pinkie pink

i would definitely miss the orig casts, but i'm still looking forward on watching this series... especially se7en's role :)

awww..i want the old cast back :tears: on the 1st page...the 1st picture seven looks sort of like joo ji hoon with his hair like that :D awww...i still want the old cast back...no more shin goon and chae gyungi.

Guest litto_gurl

really wish that Park Shin Hye could be lead......but i will miss seeing kim jung hoon....he's the reason why i watched goong.....

i' b a bit behind and it was only one day!!! but the cast seems alright. we'll just have to wait and see. but sounds really good!!! can't wait til next year!

woo, thread grew~

thanks for the added info! hmm, the plot sounds good. aww. i don't want to imagine se7en actually being in poverty. :x poor baby. <3

wouldn't it be cool if KJH was secretly Se7en's character's twin... rofl. that would be so cute. and KJH makes an appearance. ahh.

i'm so anticipating for this, now. can't wait. and the added fact that my baby is the lead.. ahh~~ but his promotions and yg concert is during the filming time.. i hope he can cope. :(

but goong 2! so awesome~~ can't wait until the next new info~

Guest ..natz..

everyone is already shipping for CDW (Choi Dong Wook - shoudl start using his real name since he will be known as CDW in the drama) & PSH...

ehehhe i wont start shipping for any couples yet..

ehheh i'm keeping it all for the drama..

thanks for the character info girls...

I'm really looking forward to Goong2..

But i think the time that they're gonna film, isnt too short??

2 months!? All the time they're gonna take is only 2 months?? Kindda weird.. LOL!

Anyways,, i think the story is half interesting and half boring.. Well, i think i'll make up my mind when i got to see the drama..

BUT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE GOONG1 <3*

Archived