[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

Kim Sun Ah, Lee Yi Kyung, Nam Gyu Ri, And VIXX’s N Star In Intense Photos For Mystery-Thriller Drama

by J. Lim

a8098c63a87848009efa2db2768d17f4.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Red Moon, Blue Sea” (literal title) has released new character stills of its leading roles.

“Red Moon, Blue Sea” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of a woman who uses poems to find clues and uncover the secrets of a mysterious circumstances around a child.

The drama has released intense character stills of its four leading roles Cha Woo Kyung (Kim Sun Ah), Kang Ji Heon (Lee Yi Kyung), Jun Soo Young (Nam Gyu Ri), and Lee Eun Ho (VIXX’s N). The mixture of red and blue lighting not only matches well with the title of the drama, but also gives each photo an eery feeling that raises anticipation for what’s to come.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1260287wpp/kim-sun-ah-lee-yi-kyung-nam-gyu-ri-vixxs-n-star-intense-photos-mystery-thriller-drama

November 8 2018

Teaser trailer #2 for MBC drama series “Children of Nobody”

Children_of_Nobody-T2SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for upcoming MBC drama series “Children of Nobody” (English title) starring Kim Sun-ALee Yi-Kyung, Nam Gyu-Ri and Cha Hak-Yeon (‘VIXX’). Literal title of the drama series “Red Moon Blue Sun” (“Beulgeun Dal Peureun Hae”). Teaser trailer #2 shows Kim Sun-A as Cha Woo-Kyung for the first time.

“Children of Nobody” first airs November 21, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-mbc-drama-series-children-of-nobody

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC’s New Mystery Thriller “Red Moon, Blue Sea” Unveils Chilling Teaser Poster

by J. Lim

8699d8a65c804fb3bebc76957a646e7c.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Red Moon, Blue Sea” (literal title) has released a teaser poster that is sure to give you the chills.

“Red Moon, Blue Sea” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of a woman who tries to uncover the secrets of a mysterious case involving a mysterious child, using poems as clues.

The new teaser poster shows the back of a young child standing in the doorway, looking at something in the distance. At the front of the poster, however, is a bloodied hand reaching out for a scrap of paper. The poster also includes the tagline, “Wherever there is a death with a poem.. the child is always there.” The simple but striking image is enough to reflect the contrasting themes of light and dark, child and murder, and secrets and clues that will exist in the new drama.

Red-Moon-Blue-Sea.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1261505wpp/mbcs-new-mystery-thriller-drama-red-moon-blue-sea-unveils-chilling-teaser-poster

Tragedy and intrigue in Red Moon, Blue Sun teasers

by tccolb

redmoon1.jpg

New teasers have been released featuring Kim Sun-ah (Should We Kiss First, Woman of Dignity) for the upcoming mystery thriller, Red Moon, Blue Sun. Kim Sun-ah and Lee Yi-kyung (Suits, Woohoo Waikiki) star as a child psychologist and a detective. Kim Sun-ah’s character finds her life upended after a strange accident. The accident launches Kim on a harrowing search for answers.

The first video starts with a close up on a group of girls playing among autumn leaves in the bright sunlight. As they play we hear a young girl singing a Korean children’s song in the background, “Mountain squirrel / Baby squirrel / Goes on a picnic with acorns for lunch…” The scene then begins to turn creepier as the camera slowly pulls back and the music changes, revealing the children are playing at the end of a dark tunnel — within which there’s a bloody hand laying on the ground. At the end of the teaser, Kim Sun-ah voices, “Red Moon, Blue Sun premiering November 21.”

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/tragedy-and-intrigue-in-red-moon-blue-sun-teasers/

Kim Sun Ah Discusses Playing A Child Psychologist + Why She Selected Her New Mystery-Thriller Drama

by L. Kim

fcbd402afe8842e28503f0b6767387db.jpeg?s=

Kim Sun Ah’s newest drama “Children of Nobody” (also known as “Red Moon, Blue Sun”) is steadily approaching its premiere date.

“Children of Nobody will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of a woman who uses poems to find clues and uncover the secrets of a mysterious circumstances around a child. The four leading roles are Cha Woo Kyung (Kim Sun Ah), Kang Ji Heon (Lee Yi Kyung), Jun Soo Young (Nam Gyu Ri), and Lee Eun Ho (VIXX’s N).

They say that mystery thriller dramas are a kind of challenge for actors. This is because they have to pour out enormous energy mentally and physically without breaking the emotional flow for months. The actor who plays the main lead will especially have to endure a big responsibility. Nevertheless, why did Kim Sun Ah choose this drama as her next production?

The actress answered, “The title ‘Children of Nobody’ was intense. I really wanted to do it because I had confidence in Do Hyun Jung’s script. The script was as strong and exciting as if I was reading a mystery novel.”

read more https://www.soompi.com/article/1261951wpp/kim-sun-ah-discusses-playing-child-psychologist-selected-new-mystery-thriller-drama

5e6c7b7fcaa94555a8e1c1417b8b78cb.jpeg?s=

Lee Yi Kyung Explains His Role In “Children Of Nobody”

Nov 13, 2018
by J. Lee

Lee Yi Kyung shared his affection towards his upcoming drama, “Children of Nobody.”

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday mystery thriller drama “Children of Nobody,” will tell the story of a mysterious child, and a woman who encounters a mysterious incident. The woman will try to find out the truth behind the incident by using a poem as evidence.

Lee Yi Kyung will play the role of Kang Ji Hun, the detective who tries to solve the mysterious incidents that keep happening. He made a quick comeback to the small screen with “Children of Nobody” after the recent finale of “Partners for Justice.” Since a mystery thriller drama that focuses on psychological investigation is a difficult genre for actors to portray, viewers wondered why Lee Yi Kyung chose this drama.

When he was asked to talk about the charms of this drama, he said, “I’m personally a fan of writer Do Hyun Jung’s works. So I found the script of ‘Children of Nobody’ full of tension and very attractive. I had no other choice but to choose this drama with a beating heart.”

more: https://www.soompi.com/article/1262355wpp/lee-yi-kyung-explains-role-children-nobody

3 hours ago, larus said:

The actress answered, “The title ‘Children of Nobody’ was intense. I really wanted to do it because I had confidence in Do Hyun Jung’s script. The script was as strong and exciting as if I was reading a mystery novel.”

1 minute ago, Rafael Pascual said:

When he was asked to talk about the charms of this drama, he said, “I’m personally a fan of writer Do Hyun Jung’s works. So I found the script of ‘Children of Nobody’ full of tension and very attractive. I had no other choice but to choose this drama with a beating heart.”

both of the leads are fans of Do Hyun Jung writer-nim :D

5 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

both of the leads are fans of Do Hyun Jung writer-nim

It looks like it. I am glad that they actors are impressed with the script. That means that is a a good script. I can`t wait to watch this show.

The show will be intense but, behind the scene, Kim Sun A is enjoying a free time in the playground.

523544_188934_3855.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=523544#08e1

Actress Kim Ji-Eun was cast in drama Children of Nobody

2018111309275012951-540x772.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1601509

Watch: Kim Sun Ah And Lee Yi Kyung Are Swept Up In Dangerous Incidents In New “Children Of Nobody” Teaser

by J. Lee
d9fffb8b7181430abcdf42bcdb86e38d.jpeg?s=

MBC revealed a third teaser video for their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Children of Nobody.”

The third teaser is full of tension. Kim Sun Ah and Lee Yi Kyung are in the center of all incidents, trying to find out the truth behind the mysteries. Kim Sun Ah encounters a serious car accident, and Lee Yi Kyung is focused on a case.

The two people who seem to have nothing in common meet in front of a strange place, raising viewers’ curiosity towards what kind of mysteries will unfold after the premiere of this drama. Other strong supporting actors such as Nam Gyu Ri and and VIXX’s N (Cha Hak Yeon) also make their first appearance through this teaser.

Children of Nobody” will tell the story of a child, a murder case, and a poem. There is much anticipation towards how Lee Yi Kyung and Kim Sun Ah will lead the drama’s plot and portray this sad tale.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263441wpp/watch-kim-sun-ah-lee-yi-kyung-swept-dangerous-incidents-new-children-nobody-teaser

“Children Of Nobody” Reveals Dramatic Main Posters Of Kim Sun Ah + Main Cast

by C. Hong

640240a01a38471c96ff1194766ae586.jpeg?s=

On November 15, the MBC drama “Children of Nobody” unveiled its dramatic main posters.

“Children of Nobody” tells the story of a counselor (Kim Sun Ah) who has the perfect life with her family until a mysterious incident changes her life. While searching for the truth about that incident, she encounters a young child and a series of poems as clues.

kim-sun-ah-children-of-nobody.jpg

The new posters clearly revolve around the concept of children. In one poster, Kim Sun Ah looks anxiously toward a child whose face is not seen on camera. The tagline reads, “I will protect you…”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1264305wpp/children-nobody-reveals-dramatic-main-posters-kim-sun-ah-main-cast

VIXX’s N Shares How His Nieces And Nephews Are Helping Him With His New Drama

by J. K

3c4e9227e3b9403a984867271ccbe971.jpeg?s=

VIXX’s N talked about the work he’s putting into his role in the drama “Children of Nobody”!

The upcoming mystery-thriller drama also stars Kim Sun Ah, Lee Yi Kyung, Nam Gyu Ri, and more. It tells the story of a woman who works as a counselor, whose life is changed after a mysterious incident that leads her to meeting a mysterious child. In the drama, N plays Lee Eun Ho, who works in the facilities maintenance office at the center where Kim Sun Ah’s character is a child counselor. He appears gentle and good-hearted and is introverted, but he also hides a secret.

When asked in an interview about his plans as he takes on this new project, N said, “I’m still a rookie that is lacking a lot, but I’m going to try to convey Eun Ho’s story well through a variety of situations and emotional expressions. ‘Children of Nobody’ will develop slowly and in a detailed way, and I hope that you will look forward to it and the character of Lee Eun Ho. Please show a lot of interest and love.”

N also shared some insights into his approach to the role. He said, “Eun Ho has two sides to him: he is clean and innocent but also cold; he is bright but also dark. I’m paying a lot of attention to things like my way of speaking and my voice, and even the smallest of gestures, so that I can bring Eun Ho to life.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1264463wpp/vixxs-n-shares-nieces-nephews-helping-drama-children-nobody

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Red Moon, Blue Sun/ Children of Nobody 붉은달 푸른해 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Kim Sun-ah & Lee Yi-Kyung - Premieres on November 21st

Archived