Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Thank you all for sharing the articles! 

Regarding that woman, I really don't understand how Seon Ho could put up with her for more than 1 year, he must have tried his best to see whether he could make the relationship work, poor man. 

Now let's engage more to this BEST news:

This news made my day!!! After 2 torturing weeks, this finally makes me smile happily for Seon Ho, I am so glad that he stays strong and gives himself the chance that he deserves, only acting will be able to help him overcome this ex-gf trauma. 

11 street welcomes Seon Ho back, too!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

KSH should count his blessings and count them again that he didn’t actually marry this girl. Thank God he had enough and walked away. She seems very manipulative by secretly recording and using it  against them later on. 

Now that we’ve cleared things up, let’s go back to a clean slate . I think HomeCha still needs to be recognized for the wonderful drama it was but got overlooked because of this scandal . Can they bring back those canceled interviews ? 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

KSH should count his blessings and count them again that he didn’t actually marry this girl. Thank God he had enough and walked away. She seems very manipulative by secretly recording and using it  against them later on. 

Now that we’ve cleared things up, let’s go back to a clean slate . I think HomeCha still needs to be recognized for the wonderful drama it was but got overlooked because of this scandal . Can they bring back those canceled interviews ? 

100% agree with you, finally he comes to his sense for that girl. I don't have anything to say about her because it will waste my energy. 

I'm over the moon with the latest news, cannot believe that he can bounce back in 2 weeks time. 

Uri Kim Seon Ho jjiang :heart:.

Agree HomeCha needs to be recognized more, I never re-watch K-drama once I finish it. Normally it take me a while before I re-watched it but different with HomeCha. Probably because I still not finish the last 3 episodes when the scandal broke out and after that It was so hard for me to continue. But because everything going better and better each day I decide to re-watch it again with peaceful heart :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Thanks so much for sharing the translations and articles! I feel so sad for him to have gone through this extreme invasion of privacy, but also so glad that people will see the truth.

Hopefully this is the end of that whole mess and we can just look forward to the next acting projects!! What a relief!

• Like 2

Wow the truth is all being revealed with the information that dispatch has between Kim Seon Ho and Choi young Ah’s messages…

Looks like Kim Seon Ho will remain on one of his movies… Advertisements with Kim Seon Ho are coming back..

What do you guys think about the chance of Kim Seon Ho returning to 2D1N? I don’t think he’ll come back as a cast member huh.. :( I know there has been a petition for it but I feel like cases like this are rare

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ferily said:

What do you guys think about the chance of Kim Seon Ho returning to 2D1N? I don’t think he’ll come back as a cast member huh.. :( I know there has been a petition for it but I feel like cases like this are rare

I don't think he will go back. I think he was close to the point of being overexposed before which is one of the reasons this blew up so spectacularly. I think he will become more like other actors and he will still work, but be far more closed off. :( 

If he does go back maybe it would be with Ravi after his enlistment finishes? That might be a possibility, but i really can't picture him back for a few years at least. 

I would like to be wrong though! :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No @confusedkfan I completely agree with you and understand. I do want to see what everyone thoughts and opinions are… The petition has been going around (for Kim Seon Ho to be reinstated to the show) and had about 41k signatures the last time I checked. However, I think SALT Ent announced that Kim Seon Ho was the one who decided to leave the show in the first place. It’s rare to see someone leave the show, especially after a controversy, and come back. Actually I don’t think I’ve once seen anyone do that in the k-entertainment industry?

Im glad that the movie, Sad Tropics, actually sat down to consider Kim Seon Ho starting in the show and just not dropping him completely. This will be Kim Seon ho’s first movie debut! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wow the truth is all being revealed with the information that dispatch has between Kim Seon Ho and Choi young Ah’s messages…

Looks like Kim Seon Ho will remain on one of his movies… Advertisements with Kim Seon Ho are coming back..

As much as I would love to see him back on 2d1n, I doubt there will be a high chance it it happening :(  And KBS has burnt its fingers with JJY's case previously (allowing him to comr back and therafter big expose) so they will be very wary?

I hope to see KSH as variety guest though, either 2d1n or running man or sixth sense next year!  I think he has a good intuition and it will be interesting to see him on sixth sense.

• Like 6

I can't help but feel sad for the Dispatch exposé today, couldn't even read the whole thing. It must be terrible to see your personal chat messages blown up all over the Internet. Dispatch probably informed Salt Ent. in advance (hopefully) nonetheless, it can be pretty damaging. Also the ex's own actions are popping up in all gossipy outlets with Seon Ho's face on them, as I had expected. It's quite bad for his reputation and the brands are probably waiting for the gossip mills to die down. Salt ent. should tell these websites to stop using Seon Ho's face for their gossipy stories about ex and her exes.

And yes, we should rewind to the time when we were all celebrating HomeCha's success. HomeCha needs to be celebrated more. All its cast and crew members deserve it. Sorry for dwelling on the sad bits with my comment, let's focus more on Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Hong Banjang, Yoon Hye Jin & Gongjin residents.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Hong Banjang said:

I can't help but feel sad for the Dispatch exposé today, couldn't even read the whole thing. It must be terrible to see your personal chat messages blown up all over the Internet. Dispatch probably informed Salt Ent. in advance (hopefully) nonetheless, it can be pretty damaging. Also the ex's own actions are popping up in all gossipy outlets with Seon Ho's face on them, as I had expected. It's quite bad for his reputation and the brands are probably waiting for the gossip mills to die down. Salt ent. should tell these websites to stop using Seon Ho's face for their gossipy stories about ex and her exes.

And yes, we should rewind to the time when we were all celebrating HomeCha's success. HomeCha needs to be celebrated more. All its cast and crew members deserve it. Sorry for dwelling on the sad bits with my comment, let's focus more on Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Hong Banjang, Yoon Hye Jin & Gongjin residents.

I totally agree! I couldn't read all the texts either. The entire thing feels like such a violation of his rights. I'm planning to rewatch HomeCha- which I honestly think is one of the best kdramas i have ever seen. I hope this all ends now and we don't have to keep getting he said/ she said updates from 'news' sites who are desperate for clicks. Everybody understands that it was a toxic relationship and that he wasn't the evil abuser/manipulator that the original post would have you believe, so lets all move on. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ferily said:

No, chingu, I don't think he will be back. He loves the show and his brothers, but his packed schedule will take a toll on him. It was unfortunately the worst way to say goodbye to 2D1N but Seon Ho will have to leave anyway. Before the scandal broke out, I was wondering how he can manage his 2D1N schedule while having to film 3 movies in 2022. Don't get me wrong, I love and am always thankful to 2D1N because we got to see the real Seon Ho, but going forward, he should concentrate on his acting career.

Btw, Seon Ho's La Roche-Posay videos are back in Youtube. Today is filled with good news :partyblob:

Why is he so precious, please always be happy from now on Seon Ho ah :heart:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lilsakus said:

And I am curious which 2D1N ep he was filming for when she informed him about her pregnancy... Wonder how he manage that in between filming...

Using my detective lens, i think he was filming 2D1N camping special ep 36-37. Since camping special was broadcasted on 9 Aug 2020, two weeks after 24 July (filming date is usually 2 weeks prior. This is the date he exchanged text with the ex on the pregnancy news) 

Plus if you watched those episodes, it was raining really bad, and they had to take a lot of breaks and eventually cut the trip short on that day. So i supposed he had some “time off” to check his phone and exchange messages w her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nudge said:

Using my detective lens, i think he was filming 2D1N camping special ep 36-37. Since camping special was broadcasted on 9 Aug 2020, two weeks after 24 July (filming date is usually 2 weeks prior. This is the date he exchanged text with the ex on the pregnancy news) 

Plus if you watched those episodes, it was raining really bad, and they had to take a lot of breaks and eventually cut the trip short on that day. So i supposed he had some “time off” to check his phone and exchange messages w her.

I think you may be right!  I went to wiki the airing dates, and my guess is also the special camping.. I dont really find his composure to be different throughout, so I kudos him if he found out about the shocking news and was able to keep his composure and complete the filming!  i do wonder if he told his 2d1n brothers...

@Hong Banjang I agree on the expose! Too private!

but that's the mosteffective evidence . No he say she say....  KSH happens to be caught in between cos of the crazy ex.... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, confusedkfan said:

I totally agree! I couldn't read all the texts either. The entire thing feels like such a violation of his rights. I'm planning to rewatch HomeCha- which I honestly think is one of the best kdramas i have ever seen. I hope this all ends now and we don't have to keep getting he said/ she said updates from 'news' sites who are desperate for clicks. Everybody understands that it was a toxic relationship and that he wasn't the evil abuser/manipulator that the original post would have you believe, so lets all move on. 

Exactly! Those messages are so private, I felt like an eavesdropper reading the initial ones. If my messages were out there for public consumption, I'd need therapy for years. I just don't understand people who send screenshots of their loved one's messages to groups and other people. Even I've bitched about my boyfriend/husband to my friends when I was angry but I'd never sent screenshots saying 'look what an ******** he is'. That's a massive violation of privacy, of trust.

And those messages that ksh sent were sweet, intimate. What was she doing sending screenshots of those texts? The day I reach the stage where I'm outing my spouse's texts to me screenshotting them is the day all my love is over and I'd gladly say bye to that person rather than prolonging a toxic relationship. To tell you all the truth, till this day I still had some sympathies left for A, as a woman, I thought she was badly hurt and hence acted with vengeance, which of course is bad too. But today when I saw how she had no respect even for his privacy, I really feel terrible for him. He was nothing but sweet, freaking out yet supporting her all along. It was a normal conversation between a normal couple. To take those and to broadcast it to all her friends without his knowledge and then twist them to suit a very different narrative and post them on social media is a despicable thing to do. I really wonder how is she going to live with this now. She destroyed him but she got destroyed too. :neutral: I just feel so sad for both of them and I have never been invested in a celebrity's life before but it all seems so unfair and totally avoidable. And this is also a severe blow to all the actual victims out there. Next time a real victim speaks up against a powerful person, nobody's gonna believe them, victims anyway get very little support and then the perpetrators will get away citing this incident.

• Like 4

good for ksh to take on sad tropics! i know he could pull himself together and push through his emotional barriers!

hopefully this dispatch articles will be the final piece of evidence to exonerate ksh's integrity in relationship and in workplace! let the world put an end and a closure to his trauma and give him peace! if it keeps dragging on, people will find it a nuisance and it's not gonna do him any good. salt should step in and stop further reporting about him!

i actually think he will come back to 2d1n if the team (pd bang and the brothers) asks him. he is a down-to-earth person and he always credits the show for his success in drama. i read an article showing the locations they filmed in the last few months and they were all around pohang, so it showed how much support pd bang and her team gave him.  i think he also feels bad for causing them troubles with his sudden departure. but his return wont happen until after he finishes filming the movie (he needs to give his all to this movie), thats when he feels better and return to his true self. i doubt he would get any tv or movie project in the first half of the year and he probably wants to take it easy and might return to theater for a short while, so it's the right time to be in 2d1n. nobody will stay on the show for long term anyway. the pd teams rotate once in a few years; jongmin and junghoon will probably step down in a couple of years and ravi might be enlisted next yr! at least, he will receive more healing through the program. all eyes will be on his performance in sad tropics in the fall, and if it goes well, then he will get a lot of projects. i only hope the director wont turn his character into a supporting role. but i believe he will shine in whatever role he takes on! 

• Like 3

Although it annoys me that his privacy has again been invaded. I can't help but feel relieved that now even the last reason for people to hate on him is gone. This is the first time I'm pitying a celebrity this much. Throughout their relationship he has been sweet, supportive and understanding, I don't understand why she ever felt the need to go out with some other men. Hopefully from now on KSH will change his ideal type from bad girl to good girl and fall for a someone who appreciate and love him wholeheartedly. I wish none of this had happened but through this incident my fondness and respect for him grew even more. I'm sure this is the same with his other fans.

I've checked naver comments with auto translate English and while most of the comments are positive, some are still hating on him. One comment even said that the ex is an angel. Hopefully that was just some wrong translation otherwise there's something seriously wrong with that person :lol:

So glad that he's coming back sooner than I'd thought. I'm going to support his comeback movie with all my might. The movie really needs to do well. No matter how much his fans support him, he needs public support to survive in the industry for a long time. His next project is going to determine many things.

• Like 5

Good for him if he comes back already, he's an actor, he likes his job, it's good but I find it still too early for him, he should have waited even more in this country that is Korea, I find it a bit strange, he has chosen his steps