Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

it seems like 2D1N member will be performing on KBS Entertainment Award 

Btw can anyone confirm whether Seonho will be taking part on the drama Link? I just saw one of twitter acc saying that it's just a rumor and nothing has been confirmed by himself nor the agency yet.

• Like 3

On 12/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, jelly said:

I notice he loves You Drive Me Crazy from his work the most.

It's my favorite too...

On 12/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, jelly said:

It'll be smarter for him in the long run, b/c of the difference in film vs. tv. Plus, he could try diff. roles in film too. I'm glad he's eyeing a debut in film!!

Again, I hope it is a quality film, with great cast, great director.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

Hoping for the success and safety to all the actors and staffs.

@ixxdhx81, impressive poster.  Praying for their safety and success.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:34 PM, levine1244 said:

according to the official chart, KSH won't be participating in the drama. You can check the official chart here

@levine1244, Good news 4 me; then I do not need to watch it.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:13 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

It's here! The MV...!

Epitone Project + Younha + Kim Seon Ho.

@ixxdhx81, Thank you. It is beautiful. And I am so glad there is a translation of the lyrics.

21 hours ago, levine1244 said:

I've watch the MV and I couldn't understand the lyrics BUT his acts really moves me to the point that I cried at the end of the song. The song is beautiful though.

@levine1244, There is a translation of the lyrics by Kpop Asian Club in the first comment on the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Kim Seon-ho to Ahn Bo-hyun, The Best Sub Characters of All Time

photo1283323.jpg

Posting only relevant material

The best sub-characters of this year are without a doubt, actors Kim Seon-ho and Ahn Bo-hyun.

'Sub-character' or 'sub-nam', is a slang for the runner-up casting next to the leading male character who gets the romance of the drama. This term is so widely known that fans even say they're in 'sub-love' with the 'sub-nam' and right now, Kim Seon-ho is hot. Not long ago, Kim Seon-ho was loved for his role as Han Ji-pyeong, a smart yet warm-hearted venture investor in tvN's weekend drama "Start Up". Kim Seon-ho, who had already enjoyed idol-like popularity in Daehakno, rose gradually by appearing in various dramas, and has gained ground by releasing his lead film recently. However, his performance as a sub-nam in "Start Up" was more attractive, and he was recognized for his star quality.

Officials say that his attractive appearance and mellow low-pitched voice are his most charming points, and most of all, his stable acting is a factor that makes fans fall for Kim Seon-ho. One official said, "Precious emotional acting keeps eyes on him. Fans say he has 'mellow eyes'". Now, fans who are deeply into Kim Seon-ho are soothing the sadness of ending the drama with KBS2's entertainment show "1 Night 2 Days" where he is starring as a fixed member.

source

• Like 6

6 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw can anyone confirm whether Seonho will be taking part on the drama Link? I just saw one of twitter acc saying that it's just a rumor and nothing has been confirmed by himself nor the agency yet.

Nothing has been confirmed. Last time I read SALT couldn't say more about it because they were focusing for SU that time. Usually actor or and agency would say "currently reviewing", but the journalist using "carefully reading the script" instead. But still, nothing has been confirmed. From the time planning, the drama is planned to air around July.

I don't want to jump into conclusion, gonna wait for the official announcement.

• Like 4

@jelly Yes I believe he's able to speak basic English. If I'm not mistaken he also said in his recent VLive that he understand English but the comments during his VLive are moving too fast and he needed some time to understand the questions/comments which were written in English.

@ixxdhx81 the rumor was true, he will be appearing in Amazing Saturday with Heize

Btw there's another rumor spreading across Twitter about his next project. One is he will be casted with Kim Ji Won for the drama Link and one is he is possible casting of him for a book adaptation drama "Letterbox 101". Hope he will not rush his decision though.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, levine1244 said:

@ixxdhx81 the rumor was true, he will be appearing in Amazing Saturday with Heize

Wah. So his schedule this December will be:

20 Dec - 2 Days 1 Night

24 Dec - KBS Ent awards

26 Dec - Amazing Sat

27 Dec - 2 Days 1 Night

31 Dec - MBC Music Festival

2 hours ago, levine1244 said:

he is possible casting of him for a book adaptation drama "Letterbox 101".

May I know the source, please?

Yes, I've heard about Link and KJW. Saw the time schedule as well. Based on the table it is scheduled to air end of Aug and for weekend drama. So many rumours, hehe. Let's see which one will be announced officially by Salt.Ent first. For now, I am just hoping the play "Ice" could be performed successfully and safely by all the actors and staff.

Article by Soompi

8828372370cc40a889841d6736023ddd.jpeg?s=

Kim Seon Ho And Heize To Reportedly Guest On “Amazing Saturday”

Dec 17, 2020
by D. Kim

Kim Seon Ho and Heize are appearing on “Amazing Saturday”!

On December 17, industry representatives reported that the actor and singer will guest on an episode featuring friends of the fixed cast members.

Kim Seon Ho is starring on “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” with Moon Se Yoon, while Heize is friends with Taeyeon.

The “Amazing Saturday” episode with Kim Seon Ho and Heize will reportedly air on December 26.

Another mag photoshoot? This time with Elle Korea.
EpcAj3ZUwAAK131?format=jpg&name=large
Elle Korea Insta story (Dec 17, 2020)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

May I know the source, please?

unfortunately the OP didn't attach the source. So yeah, I guess we better wait and since the situation in South Korea regarding COVID 19 case is not that good at the moment, I just want him to be able to fulfil his official schedule safely.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jelly said:

It was a really natural and charming drama. It would've a great 12 episode drama.

@jellyoh, I would have loved it to be a longer Drama.

@levine1244, what a sweet story about him. Thank you for sharing.

9 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw there's another rumor spreading across Twitter about his next project. One is he will be casted with Kim Ji Won for the drama Link and one is he is possible casting of him for a book adaptation drama "Letterbox 101". Hope he will not rush his decision though.

@levine1244, Kim Ji-Won would be a wonderful leading lady with him. I am including an article about it.
Are you sure it is "Letterbox 101" and not "Letterbox 110?"  I searched for it, and found the latter. It is written by Lee Do Woo, who also wrote "I'll go when the Weather is Nice."

@levine1244, @ixxdhx81 I looked up "Amazing Saturday".  It is also called "DoReMi Market." It is on tvN, which is less likely to be subbed (maybe) as opposed to KOCOWA material.  I hope we get a translation.

Kim Sun Ho Courted for Male Lead of Late Summer 2021 Fantasy Drama Link with Rumored Female Lead Kim Ji Won

0hoWsq_0Y1xx0C600?type=webp_1024x576

The understandable love for Han Ji Pyeong is so strong it’s no surprise male lead Kim Sun Ho has punched his own ticket to headlining a prime time drama. He’s being courted as the male lead for the tvN fantasy romance Link, currently landing around August 2021 premiere based on tvN’s preliminary scheduling for next year. The drama is about a chef who opens a restaurant in the same small town his twin sister disappeared twenty years ago. After moving to the town, he begins to exhibit strong emotional reactions including bursting into tears and extreme happiness. He discovers he’s linked to a woman and can feel her emotions. I’m guessing said woman is the female lead character and DC Inside has it that Kim Ji Won will be the female lead of the drama. So there you have it! Let’s hope this drama is a gem for tvN in 2021 to not waste these two

source

Also here:
ytyrt.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/16/kim-sun-ho-courted-for-male-lead-of-late-summer-2021-fantasy-drama-link-with-rumored-female-lead-kim-ji-won/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, irilight said:

@levine1244, @ixxdhx81 I looked up "Amazing Saturday".  It is also called "DoReMi Market." It is on tvN, which is less likely to be subbed (maybe) as opposed to KOCOWA material.  I hope we get a translation.

Yes. Even we still don't have eng sub for last year episode when he came to promote CTG. Amazing Sat / Doremi market / Nolto was his first appearance in entertainment program.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

24 Dec - KBS Ent awards

Seems the award ceremony will be held without the entertainers coming to the venue. It's because the current covid situation in SK. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000277255?lfrom=twitter

So, it's like pre-record(?) Don't really understand the technical of the event with this one. We've heard that the 2D1N will perform something together, so.. hope we still can watch them perform.

Waiting for more info about MBC Music Festival which Seonho will be mc-ing. With the current situation I think it will also get affected.

@irilight we used to discuss and talk about KSH with triplem and MarinM here, do you know where did they go? Hehe..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, irilight said:

Are you sure it is "Letterbox 101" and not "Letterbox 110?"

I guess I mistype the title. Thank you for the correction!

@jelly yeah, that's why I really hope he takes time to review the script and choose the best. It's better to wait than to rush everything. Especially now there are many people waiting for his comeback drama.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

Yes. Even we still don't have eng sub for last year episode when he came to promote CTG. Amazing Sat / Doremi market / Nolto was his first appearance in entertainment program.

@ixxdhx81 thank you.    Sad.   We can try to request it from Viki.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

On 12/17/2020 at 5:39 PM, jelly said:

Yeah, did you see this video? It's a cute BTS look!

@jelly,Very cute, thank you. I read somewhere that a video of his kiss scene was put on YT and generated lots of responses.. This must be the one...

On 12/17/2020 at 5:39 PM, jelly said:

Too bad the writer didn't realize his popularity, b/c they are writing a new drama out on MBC next yr with a different ML

which Drama please?  Thank you, @jelly. I looked the writer up on Hancinema, and they are not showing anything else with her.

We are already at the end of the year.  Any Drama he may choose, will be for next year.

On 12/17/2020 at 7:50 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

we used to discuss and talk about KSH with triplem and MarinM here, do you know where did they go? Hehe..

@ixxdhx81 I do not know about MarinM.  But Triplem left because of the some changes in Soompi forums.  She was not the only one. I know of at least one other moderator who left for similar reason. Sad...:sad1:

On 12/17/2020 at 9:41 PM, levine1244 said:

I guess I mistype the title. Thank you for the correction!

@levine1244 No worries. I wanted to make sure I was not missing something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good News!

K-Streaming Platform TVing Selects Best K-Dramas of 2020 as Hospital Playlist in the First Half, and Start-Up in Second Half.

te(1).jpg

te2(1).jpg

Read more HERE

• Like 3

LOL. He's really on demand! We even haven't gotten the confirmation for LINK drama. Now, another rumour about his upcoming drama. Or, dang! The people in the industry just using his name for attention!

Drama remake from 2004 movie, "Mr Handy, Mr Hong". It's tvn drama. The writer will be Shin Ha Eun who wrote"The Crowned Clown".

EpuhRdxVoAQJdAz?format=jpg&name=large

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003078962

EpumTziUYAIRmq1?format=jpg&name=large

P.S. I still say the news as rumour, unless it's coming from Salt.ent for the confirmation.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

LOL. He's really on demand! We even haven't gotten the confirmation for LINK drama. Now, another rumour about his upcoming drama. Or, dang! The people in the industry just using his name for attention!

Drama remake from 2004 movie, "Mr Handy, Mr Hong". It's tvn drama. The writer will be Shin Ha Eun who wrote"The Crowned Clown".

EpuhRdxVoAQJdAz?format=jpg&name=large

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003078962

EpumTziUYAIRmq1?format=jpg&name=large

P.S. I still say the news as rumour, unless it's coming from Salt.ent for the confirmation.

Yup, this is so out of the blue :w00t: 

Now we have 3 rumored dramas :blink:It's not an understatement that there are productions who want to use Seonho to generate buzz early on. 

The best way is to wait for SALT's official confirmation though it would take alot of patience.

I trust Kim Seonho in choosing his next project. He is smart enough to distinguish the best role he wants to immerse himself in. :)

Soompi can't help but make it obvious how whipped they are of Seonho. :D write ups keep coming day by day.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update @ixxdhx81, he's surely on high demand. Maybe few weeks or months from now we will hear him cast in a movie :D.

Btw he is also doing a shoot for Kenzo with Elle magazine

Btw, just curious. If "Mr Handy, Mr Hong" is confirmed, then we can safely assume that he turns down the offer for Link? Or is it possible that he will play in 2 drama in 1 year?

• Like 2