[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poster

20181019145615220.jpg

In the poster, the employees are wearing prison uniforms. They are hovering around the boss, using different office equipment like a weapon. 

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=153420

Every Employee Want to Kill Boss Kang Ji Hwan in KBS Office Drama Feel Good to Die

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/10/19/every-employee-wants-to-kill-boss-kang-ji-hwan-in-kbs-office-drama-feel-good-to-die/

October 19 2018

Teaser trailer for KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die”

Feel_Good_To_Die-teaser1.jpg

First teaser trailer for KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die” (English title) starring Kang Ji-Hwan and Baek Jin-Hee. The drama series revolves around a boss (Kang Ji-Hwan) that only a mother could love and his secretary (Baek Jin-Hee) who gets so fed up she wishes that he was dead. The boss does die, but the secretary finds herself going back in time and must save him.

“Feel Good To Die” first airs November 7 2018 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “The Ghost Detective“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-kbs2-drama-series-feel-good-to-die

Ryu Hyun Kyoung, 100% sympathy for 'Working Mom' in KBS Drama "Feel Good to Die".  

image_readtop_2018_654652_15400016973501

Actress Ryu Hyun Kyung has transformed into a working mom 'Choi Min-joo' is anticipating her sympathy to represent the grievances of Korea's working mothers. She is acting as a director of marketing team,  a working mum with two children.

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?sc=30000001&year=2018&no=654652

Killing the boss to save him in KBS’s Happy to Die

by tipsymocha

happytodie-poster.jpg

How ironic would it be if this workplace comedy turned out to have a higher body count than most OCN dramas? KBS’s upcoming time-slip drama Happy to Die, which stars Kang Ji-hwan (Children of a Lesser God) and Baek Jin-hee (Let’s Eat 3), has recently released a teaser giving us a small taste of both the boss’s horrible personality and the morbid wish fulfillment of his subordinates.

The teaser starts with Kang Ji-hwan’s character, Baek Jin-sang, on a tirade about how “kids nowadays” have no work ethic, and how the ones who never get things right are always the ones with the excuses. Lee Ru-da, played by Baek Jin-hee, stands behind his desk, mentally telling herself to just hold it in, though she wavers a little as Jin-sang swivels around and goes on the attack. He questions whether she really attended a four-year college in Seoul with the most derogatory tone you can imagine, which is what pushes Ru-da over the edge. She brandishes a gun from her jacket, sending files flying, and holds it right up to Jin-sang’s forehead.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/killing-the-boss-to-save-him-in-kbss-happy-to-die/

My dear @larus - Can you welcome me here also..??!! :sweat_smile:

He he... What a coincidence... :D This is telecasting right after "The Ghost Detective" with Daniel Choi..!! And he was Beak Jin Hee's secretary character's boss in "Jugglers".. And now she's back as Kang Ji Wan's secretary..!! And Kang Ji Wan was with Daniel Choi in "Big Man".. He he...:D There are a lots of coincidences.!!..  And Kang Ji Wan looks like the older version of Daniel Choi in "Jugglers"..!!.. :wub: With round eye-glasses & full suits :D

Anyway, looking forward to see Kang - Beak couple.!!! :)

On 10/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, gm4queen said:

My dear @larus - Can you welcome me here also..??!!

Of course! It`s nice to see familiar people from another thread. :)

Yeah, just like you said, Kang Ji Hwan, Choi Daniel and Baek Jin hee know each other from other dramas. The later played the secretary for both guys. :lol:

4 Things To Look Forward To In Upcoming Drama “Happy If You Died”

1d0517d2055a47eaad4f8917e191af49.jpeg?s=

Kang Ji Hwan, Baek Jin Hee, and Gong Myung will be teaming up in a new KBS drama!

Titled “Happy If You Died,” the office drama is based on a webtoon of the same name and is about “evil boss” Baek Jin Sang (played by Kang Ji Hwan) and outspoken assistant manager Lee Luda (played by Baek Jin Hee), who tries to transform him into a better person. Gong Myung will play Kang Jun Ho, the handsome and quirky chief of the marketing department.

Here are four key points you can look forward to:

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1250863wpp/4-things-look-forward-upcoming-drama-happy-died

October 25 2018

Teaser trailer #2 for KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die”

Feel-Good-To-Die-SMSI2.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 for KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die” starring Kang Ji-Hwan and Baek Jin-Hee. While Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5” plays in the background, teaser trailer #2 introduces the supporting cast of Gong MyungRyoo Hyoun-Kyoung, Kim Min-Jae and Park Sol-Mi for the first time.

“Feel Good To Die” first airs November 7, 2018 in South Korea.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, gm4queen said:

I am curious over the web toon.. What's the ending in the web toon..?!! And will it be the same for the drama series as well..??!! :o

I don`t know how the manga is ending but it is a comedy so I am sure we`ll have a happy ending.

If I remember corectly, it seams that at one point, the boss will be consious of the time loop and he will want to change it (to save the heroine). It is the reverse situation but I am not sure. It is possible to mess up the events or even the plot. I read too many unnecesarry stuff. :P

image_readtop_2018_666352_15404429453507

1S60FWW5KJ_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S60FWW5KJ

Oh I see..!! But dear @larus - aren't they end up together..??! I just read an e-book of the manga somewhere... And now, I am all confused!!:D Hahahahaaaaaa.... You are correct!! We often read too many unnecesarry stuff.  :D What to do.?! Knowledge is everything!!

And I feel that Baek Jin Hee's character is as same as her character in "Jugglers".. :oSame attitude, same hair & same outfits!!! :o Let's see if Kang Ji Wan can become a perfect boss for her!! :D

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

aren't they end up together..?

It is a high posibility. :) but I think I read that in the manga she ends up with the second lead. Again.... I am not sure. I confess that I did not think about the ending.

Anyway, it is a remake. I don`t think we`ll have the same situations but we`ll see.

6 minutes ago, larus said:

but I think I read that in the manga she ends up with the second lead.

That's it!! That's all I wanted to know.. And it's the reason for my confusion!! She ends up with the second lead!! :o

But anyway, let's happily line up for this series since "The Ghost Detective" has only one day to go now.. :) And I hope that unlike the scary "The Ghost Detective", you'll keep the full touch with this drama since it's rom-com genre..!!:D:D

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

That's it!! That's all I wanted to know.. And it's the reason for my confusion!! She ends up with the second lead!! :o

You read about that too? I wasn`t sure if my information about the manga was true.

It is possible that in this version the heroine will end up with the first lead. We`ll never know at this point.

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And I hope that unlike the scary "The Ghost Detective", you'll keep the full touch with this drama since it's rom-com genre..!

I hope so. If I will have more free time I will be more active on Soompi. BTW, the rom-com is not my favorite kdrama genre but after some serious dramas, a little laugh is welcomed. :D

I am a real kdrama addict. I watch almost all the dramas aired on KBS World :) whether comedy, romance, horror, fantasy, family. Right now I am watching about 4 dramas at the same time :D not to mention the programs too, and the youtube :) 

of course Happy If You Died in on the top of the list now. It is a mixture of comedy, mystery (and not yet determined) :) 

Annyeong Chingus!!!! :)

Kang Ji Wan totally looks like the older version of Daniel Choi in "Jugglers" to me... :DFull suit & eye-glasses suit both of them perfectly..!!! Beak Jun Hee is a lucky girl to work with both the namjas... :D Now, I am really excited to see the chemistry between Beak Jin Hee & Kang Ji Wan :o

Baek Jin Hee Carries Evil Boss Kang Ji Hwan In “Happy If You Died”

by J. Lee
1e5824a053134ff89286c9b75308c68e.jpeg?s=

“Happy If You Died” revealed a new poster of Baek Jin Hee carrying around her evil boss Kang Ji Hwan!

KBS 2TV released a new poster for its upcoming drama “Happy If You Died” on October 29. The drama will tell the story of an evil boss Baek Jin Sang (played by Kang Ji Hwan) and an outspoken assistant manager Lee Luda, (played by Baek Jin Hee) who tries to change him into a better person.

The revealed poster raise viewers’ curiosity as there are no traces of anger or sensitivity in Baek Jin Sang’s face. He looks comfortable and purely happy while being carried by Lee Luda. On the other hand, Lee Luda is dressed nicely and has a heroic look on her face. Her determined expression and posture remind viewers of Wonder Woman and her extraordinary powers.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1253697wpp/baek-jin-hee-carries-evil-boss-kang-ji-hwan-happy-died

October 29 2018

Teaser poster for KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die”

Feel_Good_To_Die-p001.jpg

Teaser poster added for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Feel Good To Die” (English title) starring Kang Ji-Hwan and Baek Jin-Hee. The drama series is based on webcomic webcomic “Jookeodo Joa” by Goldkiwisae and follows a secretary (Baek Jin-Hee) who goes back in time to save her boss after she wished he would die. Caption on the poster states in Korean “I will protect you without mercy … team leader!”

“Feel Good To Die” first airs November 7, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/teaser-poster-for-kbs2-drama-series-feel-good-to-die

Archived