[Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸

0ly40

someone above explained that Morgan Kim hugged Ki Chan Sung because she had thought ksc was the Son of Ki San. According to the show, Morgan went to the same university as Ki San. And she was apparently rather horrified when she realised that Ki Chan Sung wasn’t the Son of (the real) Ki San. Somewhere somehow she must have realised that Chu Young Bae had used Ki San’s Identity (no switching bodies here) and wanted to reveal or possibly blackmail Chu young bae. Which ended up Ki Chan Sung killing her. 

Ki Chan Sung May turn out to be a more horrible person than his Father. He looks psychotic. 

At first I thought the 2 women’s bodies will be permanently switched but I Guess the switching only started the ball rolling. I’m glad they are back to their own bodies. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sort of confused after watching ep10,

• Is jws really his mother?
  • Is that really yoojin in the pic with his dad (which been taken in Chicago)?
  • Is yoojin the guy who has been dead 34yrs ago (based on jws's imagination)?

can anyone here enlighten me? thanks in advance :sweat_smile:

Last 2 episodes was fantastic :)

In one minute I was like  , yeah ,kick him where it’s hurt but by the end of the two episodes I was , hurry up and finish him right now  . my emotion was all over the place .

1989-E665-17-BB-4-A0-F-B8-E2-DDD5-ADC358

When she said why kill me

It’s break my heart he couldn’t understand ,all she want was for him to admit why he betrayed her the way he did . :wacko:

Selfish lunatic after years of screwing her over and getting caught out .He demand that she directed her anger to him not his son:crazy::angry:

Can’t wait for eng sub for today episode:D

[Room No 9] Ep 14 spoilers, Kim Hee Sun ♥ Kim Young Kwang

9.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hee Sun ♥ Kim Young Kwang reconcile, Lee Kyoung Young, "Wipe out everyone"  

1. [+223,-17]
Kim Hee Sun is really pretty. It's a case of having acting skills being covered up because of her beauty. 

2. [+96,-4]
Their chemistry is still good even with the age gap. 

3. [+73,-7]
Wow, Kim Young Kwang is so handsome. 

4. [+34,-3]
Today's episode was refreshing. ❤

5. [+27,-4]
It's really interesting. 

6. [+21,-1]
I burst out laughing when the Director of the hospital called Ki San, "Daddy~"

7. [+20,-2]
Kim Hee Sun really has a baby face. If she wears a school uniform, I'd mistake her as a high school student. 

8. [+17,-1]
Kam Mi Ran does her role really well too. 

nine.png

1. [+48,-7]
As expected!!! Kim Hee Sun ㅎㅎ pretty. ㅠ

2. [+36,-1]
They were planning a switch between Chu Young Bae and Jang Hwa Sa from the start. 
- [+5,-0]
Oh, it would be good if that happens. 
- [+0,-0]
But Jang Hwa Sa would have to go back to prison again. She would have to stay there till she dies. 

3. [+22,-3]
Why can't the drama progress? And it's becoming draggy.......?

4. [+11,-1]
Ohh~ As expected, there's a plot twist. ㅎ

5. [+10,-1]
But why is Eulji Hae Yi feeling guilty so suddenly? From her point of view, she could totally do that. This lawsuit is harder than hitting a rock with an egg. If anything goes wrong, she might even lose her life. Who would help out a criminal who is on death sentence in that kind of situation? That would ruin her career and put her life on the line. Is it that easy to do this?

6. [+8,-1]
It was so thrilling watching it.

7. [+7,-0]
They are dragging out frustrating parts too much.

cr

preview

=======

nine.png

[Room No 9] Ep 15 spoilers, Kim Hee Sun x Kim Hae Sook

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hee Sun and Kim Hae Sook successfully gets a retrial.. Will Lee Kyoung Young continue his misdeeds till the end? 

• Jang Hwa Sa (Kim Hae Sook) cooks up a meal and baths for her mother. 
  • Ki San (Lee Kyoung Young) attempts to kidnap Ki Yoo Jin (Kim Young Kwang) for a second time to try and switch bodies with his son, Ki Chan Sung (One). 
  • Ki San gives up after finding out that Ki Chan Sung attempted to kill himself. 
  • Eulji Hae Yi (Kim Hee Sun) submits evidence in court and a retrial is granted successfully. 

1. [+310,-13]
Kim Hee Sun has always been proving that she didn't get popular just because of her beauty.. Her acting is great too. 

2. [+131,-9]
The scriptwriter is bad at writing. It's really sloppy and frustrating. But at least I'm watching for the actors' fighting spirit. I'm going to skip dramas written by this scriptwriter in the future. 

3. [+38,-4]
Kim Hee Sun... Is she really the teen star from the 90s? She's no different from the past in terms of her beauty.. She debuted in the 90s... I can't believe that. 

4. [+31,-3]
I'll continue to be a first broadcast killer till the end. I'll support the drama. 

5. [+19,-2]
Even if Kim Hee Sun stands beside actresses in their 20s, she won't be intimidated by them... She's so pretty... That I can't see how good her acting is. 

6. [+17,-0]
Chu Young Bae still being evil till the end. 

7. [+13,+1]
Kim Hee Sun's beauty and acting skills are dazzling. 

8. [+10,-0]
The chemistry between Jang Hwa Sa and Eulji Hae Yi is good. 

9. [+10,-1]
Switch Jang Hwa Sa's soul with Chu Young Bae's! If not, let Chu Young Bae do a switch with his son and have Chu Young Bae's body suffer from a heart attack immediately..

cr

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸 - Sat & Sun 21:00 KST - FINALE tonight
1 hour ago, Melody_06 said:

Hmm the tVN now blocks its videos from my country. I cannot load the clips from its channel anymore. Anyone is in the same situation?

I can no see them at youtube yet but at the online site that I watch drama the episode it just upload it. 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸

[Room No 9] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Kim Hae Sook & Kim Hee Sun ♥ Kim Young Kwang

nine%2B.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hae Sook found to be innocent and dies after that.. Kim Hee Sun  Kim Young Kwang marriage promise  

1. [+446,-10]
Kim Hee Sun's and Kim Hae Sook's acting are amazing...... 

2. [+380,-14]
Kim Hee Sun is really pretty... And her acting is good. As for Kim Hae Sook, it's needless to say more. But still, the last episode was really interesting. 

3. [+331,-5]
Today's golden line: Chu Young Bae, I'm hungry!!!!!!

4. [+128,-4]
It's sad to see Jang Hwa Sa die. 

5. [+121,-6]
The acting is the best. I cried watching yesterday's and today's episode. Everyone has worked hard. It feels like there will be lots of lingering images. 

6. [+52,-2]
Chu Young Bae is not even going to prison.. Does that even make sense? 

7. [+46,-0]
I like the ending... It's more cruel to watch his own son living the rest of his life that way than to go to prison.. He was thinking of killing himself in the car with that lighter in hand, but he can't do that.. He has to live like that for more than 34 years. 

8. [+45,-1]
Chu Young Bae!!!! I'm hungry!!! 

nine%2Broom%2B.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hae Sook, innocent  dies... Kim Hee Sun  Kim Young Kwang getting married  

1. [+153,-1]
Detective Oh Bong Sam was the coolest..... 

2. [+64,-0]
Chu Young Bae~~ I'm hungry~~

3. [+64,-0]
Give me food, Chu Young Bae!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hungry!!!!!!!!! Chu Young Bae!!!!!!!!

4. [+28,-0]
I heard the news of Song Yoon Ah appearing as a cameo, but she didn't appear till the end. I was wondering when she will be appearing. And she came out as a death row prisoner.. Everyone has worked hard~!!!

5. [+20,-0]
I'm annoyed at the fact that Chu Young Bae wasn't punished by the law. Chu Young Bae, I'm hungry. I'm hungry because of you. 

6. [+14,-0]
To think that Chu Young Bae wasn't punished by the law.... I get that his son became that way, so he is already being punished... but still, I think it's only right for him to get punished!!

7. [+12,-0]
The ending was kind of a pity, but their acting skills are amazing. 

cr

Archived