[Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸

0ly40

49 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

@ladyme - - i am also curious as to who is YJ.. Those dreams he is getting is mysterious.

The epilogue shows CYB expertise on framing up HS! When will HS learn/notice it.. 

As for the preview, does it mean KJ will find out the switching of the soul and he will accept it? I still dont like HY thoug

1. I have another theory,

So far, we already see 2 swap, HY and HS(soul) , KS and CYB(identity).

What if, there is another swap?

It is strange how real KS and YJ look very alike.

At the night of meteor shower, there is a man look like real KS and baby of HS.

What if somehow they swapped?

And that actually confused me even more (haha), because the night HS's baby was born KS supposed to be dead..

2. It is very sad, for 36 years HS imprisoned she thought CYB, her boyfriend is dead and somehow she is thought to kill him.

36 years later when she spent more than half of her lifetime in prison does she realize she is fooled and her so called boyfriend is alive and well and the reason why she lost her right of freedom and youth.

Dear, she knows she was played by now.

That is why taking care of her mother is not the only thing she wants to do. She wants revenge, like she said she would make him empty handed again like in the past when they were young.

Btw, the scene when she dance by the sun in the hotel room is heartbreakingly beautiful.

3. I think YJ is in his way to know his girlfriend is switched. When HY in HS's body said it he didn't belive her, but he looks suspicious when he saw HS in HY's body because she act so differently.

Ah, i hate HY too!

At first, i thought it is not fair HY had to swapped body with HS.

But after HY played HS(man, people are very cruel to her) so HS will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Myyy, the body /soul swap?

Serve her right.

Though, i want to admit, HY is a smart a$$. She going around in prison as if it is her playground.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve got to say Hwa Sa is a real idiot. She was framed for so many years and she still treat these people as if they could be trusted. Drinking, eating, and confronting them when they’re pros at their dirty deeds. She’s also making more of a mess of Hae Yi’s life even if I don’t like Hae Yi much. 

I’m only on episode 2 but so many questions and puzzles in this drama. And I love the analyzes made here. On one hand, I want to know what’s happening in the drama, on the other hand, I didn’t want to watch too fast and having to dread waiting for new new episode. 

Unlike others, I am fine with body switching though it’s a lot of mind work reminding myself every time, HS Is HY and vice versa. Still, I like the irony that the switch is between a smarty-pants lawyer who despised the inmate she switched body with. 

[Room No. 9] Ep 5 Kim Hee Sun [Jang Hwa Sa] becomes a murderer, will Kim Young Kwang find out?

9%2Broom.png

Article: Naver 'Room No. 9' Kim Hee Sun, uncovered 2 secrets... even committed murder

• Jang Hwa Sa (Kim Hee Sun's body) replied Ma Hyun Cheol (Jung Won Joong) with English and Chinese successfully. 
  • Ma Hyun Cheol is still not convinced, went to visit Eulji Hae Yi (Kim Hae Sook's body) and tests her out. Eulji Hae Yi gave him a decisive clue, telling him that she saw him being a flasher. 
  • Jang Hwa Sa asks Ma Hyun Cheol if Ki San (Lee Kyoung Young) also attempted to kill her mother, he admits that he was the one who did it and not Ki San. 
  • Drunk Jang Hwa Sa kills Ma Hyun Cheol out of anger. 

1. [+323,-13]
The drama is filled with unreasonable set-ups today. And they proceeded with the story without giving explanations... There's no concept...??? 

2. [+263,-16]
Because set-ups are too sudden and unreasonable, I can't focus on this episode at all.. There's no need to use Burberry-man as weakness [t/n: Burberry-man means flasher.] The scene about learning English and Chinese is not necessary, we would have guessed that Jang Hwa Sa had learned the languages when she was younger.. She got angry while in another person's body and even killed someone while she's drunk.. Makes me think that the scriptwriter of Mr Sunshine is fresh.. 

3. [+201,-7]
It feels like the scriptwriter has changed from the 5th episode. 

4. [+126,-8]
I still don't get what it's about after watching... 

5. [+117,-10]
This is extremely unrealistic, the set-up is getting more and more unlikable.. Doesn't feel like a tvN drama. It's just a makjang drama. 

6. [+61,-1]
The scriptwriter doesn't see lawyers as a professional job. A lawyer going to work has people in-charge of her fashion. She made the representative lawyer [t/n: Ma Hyun Cheol] with the thinking capacity of a choding. But when it's necessary, a prisoner serving life sentence can be a skillful person who is fluent in English and Chinese.... Looks like this is the first time tvN has made a drama that has no concept and feels forced... 

7. [+54,-0]
It feels like I've eaten a thousand sweet potatoes [t/n: eating sweet potatoes mean frustrating.] and only had a drop of cider [t/n: cider means refreshing. Meaning there is only a small part that felt refreshing.]... Eulji Hae Yi may be rude but what is she doing in someone else's body? Is that the desperation of someone who wants revenge? Even if Jang Hwa Sa didn't want to kill, but I'm speechless when she attempted to use Eulji Hae Yi's beauty to trick people. The fact that she went to the hotel and drank wine with him leaves me speechless too. Looks like that's all she does, drink alcohol, ever since she came out of prison. There's nothing Ki Yoo Jin knows. He's wandering around, being in-charge of the fantasy part on his own and the rest are in-charge of makjang. 

8. [+44,-1]
She using that body that doesn't belong to her however she wants too much? Suddenly hitting his head with the wine bottle..... 

Spoiler

room%2B.png

Article: Naver 'Room No. 9' Kim Young Kwang finds the body of Jung Won Joong… In a crisis of meeting Kim Hee Sun 

1. [+53,-2]
It's slowly getting more twisted. Eulji Hae Yi, hul. 

2. [+48,-5]
Looks like there are many people doing part time jobs writing positive comments here. The reactions are different from the other articles. There are only comments like, "why is the 5th episode like that?" in other places. 

3. [+43,-3]
Ah.. So these are part timers writing comments.. I thought they didn't have a soul.. It's too obvious.. The standard of the comments is so much different from Mr Sunshine and 100 Days My Prince. 

4. [+22,-3]
It's obvious there are part time commenters.. At least write them with sincerity. ㅋㅋㅋ Are you robots? ㅋㅋ

5. [+22,-4]
What will happen when Eulji Hae Yi returns to her body? 

6. [+18,-1]
It's getting more interesting.... Especially the 5th episode today, Jang Hwa Sa who turned Eulji Hae Yi into a murderer made me think that she's a selfish person. It's not even her money, but she used them and her house as if it is. Makes me uncomfortable... I hope their souls return... 

7. [+17,-5]
To think that Eulji Hae Yi even became a murderer after changing bodies.. 

8. [+9,-0]
Are the commenters friends with the scriptwriter.. Scriptwriter, after exchanging bodies, it's not right to kill someone, isn't it? 

9. [+8,-1]
I'm curious of the story tomorrow. 

=====

[Room No. 9] Ep 6 Oh Dae Hwan suspects Kim Hee Sun as the murderer

room%2Bno.png

Article: Naver 'Room No. 9' Kim Hee Sun meets her match, Lee Kyoung Young...
  • Jang Hwa Sa (Kim Hee Sun's body) climbs through the balcony to escape, she lands in the storey below and meets Ki San (Lee Kyoung Young). 
  • Ki San helps to hide her. She promises to win his son's case for him. 
  • Jang Hwa Sa goes to Eulji Hae Yi (Kim Hee Sun's body) for help to win the case. 
  • Traffic police Oh Bong Sam (Oh Dae Hwan) suspects Jang Hwa Sa as the murderer. 

1. [+448,-39]
Hee Sun is prettier than when she was younger. Her acting got better. And her beauty is really an all-time number 1. 

2. [+352,-23]
I've read the outline for this, but I totally don't understand what is it about.. An ahjumma who's been in jail for 34 years is getting a retrial???... Is being lawyer such an easy profession??? ㅋㅋ

3. [+243,-19]
Please don't let Eulji Hae Yi clean the dirt that Jang Hwa Sa had created.. ^^Just what did Eulji Hae Yi do to deserve this... She's a little mean but.. this is too much;;; Anyway, it's a fact that Jang Hwa Sa hit her because she said mean things. And it's a fact that Jang Hwa Sa killed Ma Hyun Cheol... Please, I hope Jang Hwa Sa doesn't cause anymore trouble. ㅠㅠ Please have them return to their bodies and let Eulji Hae Yi be lovey-dovey with Yoo Jin.. 

4. [+206,-53]
It's getting more boring. I'm not watching now. 

5. [+110,-16]
Is Kim Hee Sun's visual real? 

6. [+55,-2]
A drama where you trust Kim Hee Sun but it's written with someone's foot. [t/n: badly written.] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, it's been a while since I've stopped watching. But these days, the story is more important. The scriptwriter has to realize that through tears of blood. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+51,-2]
The scenario is not solid enough. There are too many sloppy parts. It doesn't make sense for a traffic police to interfere with other duties. And there are too many little loopholes around. Makes things less exciting. 

8. [+58,-12]
More than anything, it doesn't feel like they've changed bodies.. They aren't Kim Hee Sun (Kim Hae Sook), Kim Hae Sook (Kim Hee Sun), but just Kim Hee Sun (Kim Hee Sun), Kim Hae Sook (Kim Hae Sook).. I can't get immersed in it. 

cr

13 hours ago, grapefruit7 said:

Do u think based frm preview, the soul swapping to original body is successful? 

If yes, then probably difficult for me to like the next episodes coz i still dislike HY

I just finished binge watching the show. Well, this is when the bias heavily lies on. There is too much confusion in every detail of each scene. Not to mention that, the directing is a tad strange from episode to episode (or maybe the script writer).

And to answer your question, I would say yes. the swap will be high possibly successful. Sometimes the preview is relatively misleading, except this one. According to what they exchange in their lines (thanks to the translation team), I'm pretty much sure Yoo Jin is successful helping his girlfriend taking back her physical body. Well. set aside the fact that first, Yoo Jin is so handsome and adorable, but sometimes, he looks like so forced; second, Kim Hee Sun is sooooooooo pretty to the extent of which I cannot tell her age really, the drama remains a lot of room needing improvement and correction. Well, half of the way already, I'm curious how it would go from here since the mean time during one drama usually demonstrates a game changer.

Yes, I agree. I stil don't like HY and Jang Hwa Sa either. They're both selfish yet HY is too arrogant.

7 hours ago, grapefruit7 said:

@Melody_06 thanks for answering my post coz i am confused with  the events of this drama.

I also agree with u about YJ!

Furthermore, I have a theory that Jang Hwa Sa (in HY body) actually did not kill Mr. Ma. Hopefully, there was a hidden cut serving for later purpose and it will be revealed after HY takes back her body. There must be twist(s) somewhere, at least that thinking gives me hope. The act of carelessly killing someone can't be acceptable for Jang Hwa Sa. (I hated that scene, sloppily directed too).

Even though it's not relatively attention-catching, and sometimes it looks weird, I still want to sit tight and see things go on. Let's see.

[Room No 9] Ep 9 spoilers, Kim Hee Sun x Kim Hae Sook x Kim Young Kwang

9%2Broom.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hee Sun successfully changes her body with Kim Hae Sook... Hides it from Kim Young Kwang 
  • Eulji Hae Yi (Kim Hee Sun's body) gets her body back successfully. She hides it from Ki Yoo Jin (Kim Young Kwang) until he finds out on his own. 
  • She uses a black box video of Ki San (Lee Kyoung Young)'s son, Ki Chan Sung to make a deal with him as Ki San has evidence of her being the murderer of Ma Hyun Cheol (Jung Won Joong). 
  • Jang Hwa Sa (Kim Hae Sook) gets released from prison. 
  • During court, Jang Hwa Sa releases the conclusive video evidence that Ki San's son had killed someone. 

1. [+487,-32]
Kim Hee Sun is 43 years old. 43 years old~ She beats all pretty women in their 20s. 

2. [+187,-18]
The story is really sloppy. Almost no one can understand what's with the cat black box. Why does Kim Hee Sun has to keep it from her boyfriend who is helping her? ㅋㅋ And why does her boyfriend like it so much? ㅋㅋ Hae Yi has no reason to help Jang Hwa Sa. Because the story is like that, I can't relate to them. Not sure where the drama is going. Why did they change bodies? And Jang Hwa Sa is really dull. 

3. [+74,-9]
Kim Hee Sun is so pretty. 

4. [+58,-6]
This may be too late, but Ki Chan Sung's case.. What did he do wrong? And the purpose of the video that shows him calling the cat.. I didn't watch it for a few episodes.. So I'm confused. Please tell me~~ I've left the same comment in other articles.. Sorry~~
- [+1,-0]
I'm curious too. 
- [+46,-3]
For the cat case, even people who have been following since the first episode don't know~ Only the scriptwriter knows. The scriptwriter's writing skills is bad.. 

5. [+51,-15]
Kim Hee Sun's acting is good, and she's pretty.. She looked so natural acting between two different souls. ㅠ

6. [+28,-3]
But it would be good if Kim Hee Sun had taken up a villain role in her 20s.. She did great doing her first villain role.. But is Eulji Hae Yi really a capable woman.. She's rude.. 

7. [+20,-2]
I didn't know about Kim Hee Sun in the past, but these days, I find her really pretty~~ Of course, her acting is good too~~ 

8. [+19,-1]
This is really interesting. I can't predict what's going to happen. Kim Hee Sun's acting is really good, but she's also very pretty. ❤

room%2B9.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Hae Sook appears at Lee Kyoung Young's son's court case... conclusive evidence of murder has appeared 

1. [+351,-13]
Ki San's son- Ki Yoo Jin. Morgan Kim (The woman Ki Chan Sung embraced = Ki Chan Sung killed with his car) The reason to killing her: She knows that Ki San isn't Ki San and Ki Chan Sung realizes that. Morgan Kim knows the real Ki San when she was in America. 
She came back to Korea and wanted to see Ki San's son, so she hugged him because she was happy to see him. But she found out that he isn't Ki San's son, but Chu Young Bae's son. That's why she was killed. Ki San's real son is Kim Young Kwang. 

2. [+217,-31]
What a waste of Kim Hee Sun's and Kim Hae Sook's acting... The scriptwriter is bad at writing. Before they exchanged bodies, they had mentioned that she will never be released on parole, but she even went to meet Pal Pal and had an agreement with Oh Bong Sam. Does it make sense to have Eulji Hae Yi and Ki San both to say that they are unaware?? Ah, seriously, I'm watching this because I'm a fan..... 

3. [+123,-3]
Kim Hee Sun's acting got better for sure~~ She looked like a different person when she's Jang Hwa Sa and when she's Eulji Hae Yi.....She did well. Needless to say about Kim Hae Sook-nim's acting.... I had goosebumps at the end when she laughed in court~~!! 

4. [+121,-8]
Felt like the long part 1 has ended, and part 2 has started. Kim Hee Sun-ssi's acting is really good. She felt different when she's Jang Hwa Sa and Eulji Hae Yi. 

5. [+46,-3]
Looks like Jang Hwa Sa has began her revenge. 

6. [+41,-1]
It's fun, but it feels like the scriptwriter is trying hard to make things difficult. It feels like the story is so twisted that it's hard to clean it up. 

7. [+32,-0]
The last time, they had a close up on Jang Hwa Sa, not Eulji Hae Yi with Granola, "It's convenient." Today, Eulji Hae Yi tears open the Oreo bar packet, ate it and said, "It's tasty, and crunchy." PPL. ㅋㅋ

8. [+20,-0]
Am I the only one who got scared at Jang Hwa Sa's laughter? <-- lol same :D

cr

[Room No 9] Ep 10 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang x Kim Hee Sun x Kim Hae Sook

Posted on Sunday, November 4, 2018

nine.png

Article: Naver 'Room No 9' Kim Young Kwang finds out the secret about his father's death Lee Kyoung Young... Kim Hee Sun arrested 'shocked' 

• Jang Hwa Sa (Kim Hae Sook) undergoes hypnotherapy to try and remember what happened in the past. 
  • Through that, she recalls someone who resembles Ki Yoo Jin (Kim Young Kwang) in the car. 
  • Eulji Hae Yi (Kim Hee Sun) gets arrested for murdering Ma Hyun Cheol (Jung Won Joong).
  • Ki Yoo Jin finds an old photo with someone that looks like him. 

1. [+424,-9]
The uncle who has a different mother killed his father~ In conclusion, he killed his father to get his assets. He's just an enemy~

2. [+172,-16]
Kim Hee Sun is pretty.

3. [+143,-16]
The policeman thought Hae Yi is on his side, Lee Kyoung Young thinks Hae Yi is not on his side. And she is now accused of murder. What wrong did Hae Yi do exactly?

4. [+167,-61]
The kid acting as Ki Chan Sung should learn from Jang Su Won! Because of you, I spat out my expensive beer. 
- [+24,-2]
His acting is good though.

5. [+45,-12]
I like that the development is fast.

6. [+36,-3]
Will Yoo Jin begin his revenge after learning the truth?

7. [+32,-0]
Other than Jang Hwa Sa knowing that Chu Young Bae is living as Ki San's identity, and she was framed, there's nothing else she know. I got frustrated at her repeating, "You were the one who died" after her hypnotherapy. She's always leaving evidence behind and getting caught, causing people around them trouble, she doesn't have a plan or any evidence, only leave traces behind. She is pitiful, but she is too incompetent. 

cr

p/s: im off to watch these two eps lol :D

1 hour ago, wchoi8 said:

Ok im starting to get lost.

Who is this Morgan person and why was Ki Chan Sung hugging her in that black box clip? Doesnt he kno that he killed her?

Also, what was that cat reference?

I don't know who Morgan Kim is, but the trial is about whether he killed those two random people (including Morgan Kim) accidentally (which he is claiming) or on purpose (premeditated murder).

Because it turns out that he went to "Chicago University" with them, and the evidence that he hugged Morgan Kim about 1.5 hours before the collision proves that he definitely knew them and therefore killed them on purpose.

I don't understand what the cat is about.

I am pretty confused by this show, but I think the big reveal is about how Chu Young-Bae switched bodies with Ki San or something? Just like how Hae-Yi's body was changed with Hwa-Sa's, because the meteor + magical defibrillator.

Or Ki San's body was changed with Ki Yoo-Jin's body, back when he was an infant?

Or something like that.

Archived