Hi, I'm a 3y.o Taeun shipper. So happy to see past memories being posted here, some are new that I only heard now. I am both sad and happy at the same time. Happy bec it reminds me of their good timea and sad bec I think most of us thinks that they already broken up. The same goes for me. I first also don't believe on soohyuk-naeun thing before but not until when Naeun received the kwondo black and white shoes from GD. You might not know GD and Soohyuk are long time friends. As in they've been friends for more than 10yrs now. Soohyuk is part of GD's squad. And GD only gives a pair of those shoes to his closest friends or when a friend of his asks him for a pair to give to their friends (ex. DARA giving kwondo to her friends). GD's collab with nike just started in 2019 after his release on military and Naeun never received any of those shoes not until this year. I was really surprised when she posted it on her IG story bec she's not part of GD's squad and the only possible connection she has w/ GD would be thru Soohyuk. I don't really know what to feel about this either cuz I've been hoping for Taemin & Naeun to end up together and to see them publicly announce their relationship some day.

I'm begging you to debunk this story I've shared so I could rest my Taeun heart. I've been visiting this forum once in a while to get updates about them cuz I miss them so much. I'm not sharing the story above to convince u that S&N are dating but instead I'm hoping that long time Naeun fans would share some info or possible reason why Naeun received that kwondo from GD. 

Sorry if this story ruined the happy atmosphere in this forum :'l

3 hours ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

Hi, I'm a 3y.o Taeun shipper. So happy to see past memories being posted here, some are new that I only heard now. I am both sad and happy at the same time. Happy bec it reminds me of their good timea and sad bec I think most of us thinks that they already broken up. The same goes for me. I first also don't believe on soohyuk-naeun thing before but not until when Naeun received the kwondo black and white shoes from GD. You might not know GD and Soohyuk are long time friends. As in they've been friends for more than 10yrs now. Soohyuk is part of GD's squad. And GD only gives a pair of those shoes to his closest friends or when a friend of his asks him for a pair to give to their friends (ex. DARA giving kwondo to her friends). GD's collab with nike just started in 2019 after his release on military and Naeun never received any of those shoes not until this year. I was really surprised when she posted it on her IG story bec she's not part of GD's squad and the only possible connection she has w/ GD would be thru Soohyuk. I don't really know what to feel about this either cuz I've been hoping for Taemin & Naeun to end up together and to see them publicly announce their relationship some day.

I'm begging you to debunk this story I've shared so I could rest my Taeun heart. I've been visiting this forum once in a while to get updates about them cuz I miss them so much. I'm not sharing the story above to convince u that S&N are dating but instead I'm hoping that long time Naeun fans would share some info or possible reason why Naeun received that kwondo from GD. 

I mean simply put Naeun's a YG girl now, she's been seen hanging out with GD and his friendship circle for a while now, is it really so farfetched she has those shoes?. Can't really debunk it, but at the same time I feel like the whole Soohyuk and Naeun thing is derailing this forum, since it's supposed to be about Taemin and Naeun

I get it, it's upsetting but I've always felt like we should just enjoy what Taeun had until the inevitable official confirmed relationship reveal with others happens. then we can pack it up and laugh about all the theories we had that turned out to be wrong :tears:

5 hours ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

No one can exactly know how or when Naeun became acquainted with GD, but she used to be a Big Bang fan, back in 2017 she attended one of their concerts and she was also a guest in Seungri's Netflix show, so there has always been some sort of connection between them unrelated to Soohyuk. Besides, not many people know that Naeun used to have another private account where she followed GD and other celebrities she liked, such as Suzy, Taeyeon and Lee Hyori. Another thing is that Naeun used to be a model for Adidas and Puma, so it's not like she could promote Nike's products on her social accounts before. 

Anyways, I could come up with many other reasons, but at the end of the day, we're not their friends, we don't know what's truly going on in their lives. As fans, we should respect their choices and always wish them well. Let's continue supporting Taemin and Naeun together or separately, but don't torment yourself thinking about their private lives, we should enjoy what we are allowed to see.

Edit. I just found out that Yumi is friends with a former Harper Bazaar's editor who now works for Peaceminusone, GD's brand, and she apparently worked with Naeun in the past as well. She was sitting next to Yumi during yesterday's soccer match and she also took pictures with Naeun and Yumi at the Nike Kwondo dinner which took place a few months ago, so there we have another random connection. 

Edited by Arkadia1704

11 hours ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

My dear, did you know that even le sserafim, bts jimin &rm are invited on that event and also got the same shoe that you're talking about.

The event is actually nike event, they showcase their the gd-nike collaboration. Gd collaborating with nike before the fake rumor of soohyuk-naeun. Naeun is a yg artist, she's not only an actress but also a model, who are sponsored by brands and invited with different brand events. So yiu think that gd is the only person who invited those celebs who attended that event, obviously no... did gd and le ssserafim are friends, are they close? Nike also has the right to invite some celebs on that event. 

7 hours ago, Arkadia1704 said:

Edit. I just found out that Yumi is friends with a former Harper Bazaar's editor who now works for Peaceminusone, GD's brand, and she apparently worked with Naeun in the past as well. She was sitting next to Yumi during yesterday's soccer match and she also took pictures with Naeun and Yumi at the Nike Kwondo dinner which took place a few months ago, so there we have another random connection. 

This what im talking about, there are deep reason why celebs are on the same event etc. It's not only because the two celebs have relationship or friends irl. 

The fact that korean celebs fans always linking amd creating rumor just because they have the same circle of friends,invited on the same event, attending a concert, etc.. what should I say most of them are gullible and always assumed. 

Edited by Felice Santos

As Arkadia1704 said, if trying to decipher what Taemin and Naeun have going on (or not at all) is torturing some of us on here then it's best not to put ourselves into that headspace. I think I might've mentioned this before myself, during similar circumstances of Lee Soohyuk. Yes, we have to keep in mind that Taemin and Naeun are talented, wonderful people first and foremost, and the possibility that they're in love with other people. That's also where Felice Santos' posts come in and what I've stressed in the past: not everything Naeun does is about her relationship status, and the entertainment industry is a lot more interconnected than we think. (I'd also say I highly doubt Naeun would let herself be seen publicly in the same place/time as her significant other, though who knows?) But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy what we've seen in the past and present + as long as we don't, for example, mention it in inappropriate places. There's a time and place for sharing the love we have for two clumsy people sharing mutual affection in 2013, and it's right here. It doesn't always have to be about doubting. I'd be lying if I said that day would never come but when it does, we can console each other then and also look back fondly on how much we loved Taeun for ten years. I think nothing will change how happy they made me personally

• Like 1

Why do I feel that some shippers these days are not really a taeun shipper or naeun fans. It's not new at all that there are naeun haters/shawol/taemin fan/naeun fan who pretended a taeun shipper.. first they will comment a positive and share some stories about taemin-naeun, interacting with real taeun shipper but at the end they will amke a comment, that will get some shippers disappointment about the ships. I remember a 2 shawol-taemin fans who found out this forum but at the end a shipper found out that they are haters, and called out here, at the end those shawols, admitted here that they are bit a shipper but a naeun haters. And it happened that I theres also a naeun solo fan, who kinda dislike Taemin and commented here and share some stories, pretending she is a shipper. I didn't called her out on this forum but Ibonew it was her because I personally interacted with her in twitter.. just saying because there are history of FAKE TAEUN SHIPPERS HERE. 

Edited by Felice Santos

30 minutes ago, Felice Santos said:

Why do I feel that some shippers these days are not really a taeun shipper or naeun fans. It's not new at all that there are naeun haters/shawol/taemin fan/naeun fan who pretended a taeun shipper.. first they will comment a positive and share some stories about taemin-naeun, interacting with real taeun shipper but at the end they will amke a comment, that will get some shippers disappointment about the ships. I remember a 2 shawol-taemin fans who found out this forum but at the end a shipper found out that they are haters, and called out here, at the end those shawols, admitted here that they are bit a shipper but a naeun haters. And it happened that I theres also a naeun solo fan, who kinda dislike Taemin and commented here and share some stories, pretending she is a shipper. I didn't called her out on this forum but Ibonew it was her because I personally interacted with her in twitter.. just saying because there are history of FAKE TAEUN SHIPPERS HERE. 

First and foremost thank you to everyone who cleared my suspicions regarding Naeun and Soohyuk's relationship. I've been bothered by that post since Naeun posted it and I kept seeing videos about them on tiktok.

Second just to clarify as well just in case you'll think I'm one of their haters well I'm not. I've been a member of this forum since early 2020 when I discovered Taeun's wgm. I am a bbyu shipper first bec their wgm eps were the ones I watched first on 2019 then I saw a lot of fans saying Taeun is one of the best couple in wgm cuz their interaction are genuine. And I gave it a try and poof I got addicted to them to the point that I've watched their wgm several times after just finishing it. I also started downloading all fmvs I could find in yt and followed their activities. I even have ig account dedicated to them even on tiktok.

And then 2021 came and Taemin has to complete his mandatory military duty and I'm so broken-hearted bec I know there will be less interaction of him and Naeun. Then this forum started to die-down that months pass by and no one posts any updates. But I still check from time to time just in case anyone posts an update regardinf those 2 esp when the soohyuk-naeun issue came up. There's also another idol being paired up w/ naeun and even kim jongkook lol. And I was like no way, I love jongkook but not for my naeun lol. Cause I still hope and believe that someday taemin and her will get back together if ever they really did break up when he enlisted. I know true love will find it's way. Given that Taemin and somewhat excited for Minho's projects means he's still in good terms with Naeun. Cause if not, I bet he won't even talk about it knowing his personality. 

I hope this clear things up. I'm just really shaken up bec of that rumor and bec I keep seeing Naeun around GD hahaha. Btw, I'm a daragon fan as well, I think I've already mentioned that before in my previous posts here. So yes, I'm a long time shipper of idols lol, but just new in taeun world. So sad that I became their fan when they don't interact with each other anymore. I wish I was with you in 2013 spazzing about taeun in every release of their wgm ep. 

I really enjoyed reading the 1st forum you have about Taeun. The one when you are spazzing real time on their eps. I actually watch the ep while reading ur posts cuz u guys see a lot of hidden msgs or gestures they did. Lol! Even taemin's "i love you" whispher didn't escape your ears! Hahahah! Anyways, I miss them so much!!! I'm looking forward to Taemin's next album hoping he might drop some hint for us to know what's their real status. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I know this was posted a few pages back but I noticed something about the date, the 10th of April was the date when people said they saw Taemin & Naeun in jeju back during 2019 and for anyone that doesn't know they first met in April. Maybe coincidence but Taemin singing this song that's so deeply associated with Naeun on this date makes me :ph34r: idk I thought you guys might like some positive taeun thoughts since it's so rare these days lol 

btw does anyone know how many times he's actually sang this song? was it 2013, 2019 and now 2023 right? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Catherinecatt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know this was posted a few pages back but I noticed something about the date, the 10th of April was the date when people said they saw Taemin & Naeun in jeju back during 2019 and for anyone that doesn't know they first met in April. Maybe coincidence but Taemin singing this song that's so deeply associated with Naeun on this date makes me :ph34r: idk I thought you guys might like some positive taeun thoughts since it's so rare these days lol 

btw does anyone know how many times he's actually sang this song? was it 2013, 2019 and now 2023 right? 

Yes, I had forgotten about it but you're right. He also sang it with the members back in 2021 in a vlive in the car. Your post made me remember that in 2020 - 2021 he used to play a song called "더 나은 사람" in every chance he got and even a shawol posted that he was kinda exposing himself that way because the title read as "the naeun saram" hahaha

Edited by Arkadia1704

24 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

Yes, I had forgotten about it but you're right. He also sang it with the members back in 2021 in a vlive in the car. Your post made me remember that in 2020 - 2021 he used to play a song called "더 나은 사람" in every chance he got and even a shawol posted that he was kinda exposing himself that way because the title read as "the naeun saram" hahaha

I remembered that, :w00t: and he played the song while eating breakfast. The shawol was like "I don't ship them but why is he like this?" :weary: and said it reads directly as the Naeun person. 

Hate to say it but taeun post 2020 is very seemingly one sided on Taemin's behalf, kind of gives me the impression he's not over her or he still misses her... :tears:

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

I remembered that, :w00t: and he played the song while eating breakfast. The shawol was like "I don't ship them but why is he like this?" :weary: and said it reads directly as the Naeun person. 

Hate to say it but taeun post 2020 is very seemingly one sided on Taemin's behalf, kind of gives me the impression he's not over her or he still misses her... :tears:

Hahaha yes, I remember that vlive, he was supposed to have a "breakfast date" with shawols but he barely spoke and the first song he played was that one lol. And you know what's funnier, a friend of mine said exactly the same, she was like "Why does it seem like Taemin is trying to get her back?" I honestly was so confused about the events during that time, I still am...some days he acted like he was single, some other days he said stuff like he believed in eternal love or that he wanted to get calls every day (it was kinda obvious that he referred to a significant other because the members said he never answered their calls), etc. 

Edited by Arkadia1704

5 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

Hahaha yes, I remember that vlive, he was supposed to have a "breakfast date" with shawols but he barely spoke and the first song he played was that one lol. And you know what's funnier, a friend of mine said exactly the same, she was like "Why does it seem like Taemin is trying to get her back?" I honestly was so confused about the events during that time, I still am...some days he acted like he was single, some other days he said stuff like he believed in eternal love or that he wanted to get calls every day (it was kinda obvious that he referred to a significant other because the members said he never answered their calls), etc. 

I saw some Shawols say they're rumoured to be on off so Taemin trying to gain her back seems quite ordinary, notice how he often brings out his own songs during times like this, soldier (I'll protect you), day and night (Jeju) and 2kids (Hello, 2 kids?) :sweatingbullets: all sad songs...  anyways can't wait for 2kids part 3 lmao joking of course) 

6 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

I saw some Shawols say they're rumoured to be on off so Taemin trying to gain her back seems quite ordinary, notice how he often brings out his own songs during times like this, soldier (I'll protect you), day and night (Jeju) and 2kids (Hello, 2 kids?) :sweatingbullets: all sad songs...  anyways can't wait for 2kids part 3 lmao joking of course) 

Taemin at Naeun's door every time and she like "Not you again" <_< hahaha jk. But he's after all a hopeless romantic, I can't wait for his album either! Nothing like a good post break-up song :joy:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arkadia1704 said:

Taemin at Naeun's door every time and she like "Not you again" <_< hahaha jk. But he's after all a hopeless romantic, I can't wait for his album either! Nothing like a good post break-up song :joy:

If all else fails just write a song :joy: seems to have worked in the past?

And I don't know why it just crossed my mind but Taemin singing Toy - I was once by your side in 2023 during April makes it 10 years since he made that promise for Naeun to remember them at the end of the song :tears: a decade later and he still sings it... 

I don't think Naeun will forget you if you keep singing that song Taemin... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Classic Taemin :w00t: , keep in mind during 2018 he said he's been in a relationship before, and 2kids is literally a breakup song. Just Taemin being Taemin :tongue: he's very private about his love life and seems to change up his answers to this question a lot. We'll probably never know about his love life until he announces it in the future. 

"For everything that hasn't worked out as I wished
I deeply carve them as the reasons for the breakup
We were in a loop of arguing and regretting like crazy
Sometimes I recall those bygone days" 

:phew:

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 9:38 AM, jyyhyn said:

Classic Taemin lol Not all kpop idol are very open with their private life. Knowing Taemin he'll very much lie to keep his life private.

He's like Dara lol. Dara has lied so much in her interviews that you'll never know which ones in her many lies are actual lies and truth. She'll say she never dated during her debut era in one interview then she'll say she dated during her debut in another interview lol.

Given the amount of hate Naeun received during their WGM era, I doubt Taemin will ever admit that he had or has a gf even if it's not Naeun. That guy really wanna be a soldie hahaha

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I know that this isn't related to Taeun, but I'm just curious and somewhat disappointed by the lack of interaction between Apink and Naeun. Are there any other Pandas who share the same thoughts ? It appears that this topic isn't widely discussed on other platforms, aside from a few Naeun Stans who are often silenced when they bring it up. She seems to  not even be part of their tight knit friendship despite being together for 11 years. Like what happend. 

Yeah it’s strange cause even the other members of apink Namjoo Bomi Hayoung have hung out with Key Onew and Minho more than Naeun. It’s almost like Naeun wanted to disappear from apink completely while transitioning to just acting and brand deals. It’s hard to tell why she made that move but perhaps it’s to keep her relationship with Taemin private.