7 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

Also apparently Taemin & Naeun signed a contract when they did WGM that they aren’t allowed to date etc. can anyone comment on this further? The show is over now and it’s their life so I don’t get why this should be an issue? If they are dating secretly, wouldn’t their friends or company know? Really need some hope. 

I'm sorry to said this. But this is my opinion, 100% I believe they have feelings each other and they seem support each other. Why I feel like they are just a friendzone? After seeing taemin's as we wish short drama, he chooses a storyline of loyalty to first love that he only keeps as a friend after a long time ago and finally he wants more than a friend, he wants to date her. And there were script part he said I will take care of you forever, ah he reminds me with wgm, how taemin wants to protect and take care of naeun. and we all know who taemin's first love, SNE.

10 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

those songs and someone mentioned apparently those songs are about Nauen

I dont buy it tbh. Plus, Soldier is not written by Taemin so how come this song tribute to naeun? LOL if i were you i wont take this as a big hint. Yes, in some particular things of the lyrics seems matched with them, but no, i wont take it as a hint. There's so much hints, even big hint that we have to take a note rather than lyrics. As what i said before, i will give you the link about the hints they had not just based on lyrics, there are tons of hints after WGM, and it was a strong hint. 

9 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

apparently Taemin & Naeun signed a contract when they did WGM that they aren’t allowed to date etc. can anyone comment on this further?

Idk where did you get this? Because as far as i know in an interview with WGM PD, it's just a moral norm, because they did research before casting an idol/actor to be coupled. They even asked some question like, "did you close with someone right now? Were there any chance that you will got into relationship nowadays?". If they have any potentials to be in relationship with someone else they will not cast them. Furthermore, they even supported their couple on the show, they hope that their couple were real.

So if you were asking they arent allowed to date, its depends. If you mean they arent allowed to date someone else, so maybe yes it was their norm. But if you mean they arent allowed to date each other, it was not true i guess, because they indeed hope that WGM couple became real. 

2 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Why I feel like they are just a friendzone?

Well for this, i think we all agreed that they have an on-off relationship. Its okay if you felt that way, maybe because this pandemic, we dont have much chance to get to see them together often. But, i would like to emphasize that hints between them became bigger and bigger each day for me, they became obvious with their feelings, whether they are a couple, or they WERE a couple lol 

I would like to suggest if you have feeling down about this couple recently, trying to chat or discuss about it with others fellow it will help trust me :")

ANYWHO, 

this forums became quite nowadays, right? 

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Well for this, i think we all agreed that they have an on-off relationship. Its okay if you felt that way, maybe because this pandemic, we dont have much chance to get to see them together often. But, i would like to emphasize that hints between them became bigger and bigger each day for me, they became obvious with their feelings, whether they are a couple, or they WERE a couple lol 

I would like to suggest if you have feeling down about this couple recently, trying to chat or discuss about it with others fellow it will help trust me :")

ANYWHO, 

this forums became quite nowadays, right? 

If TM didn't always keep recommending sad songs maybe I won't feel confused about their relationship.

9 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

If TM didn't always keep recommending sad songs maybe I won't feel confused about their relationship.

It could be for shawols/taemints too? In Taemin's position it could be for lover or for fans. Didnt he recently mentioned that he was afraid the fans will left him behind, even begging everyone to stream his Music Video? If i was going through the lyrics of the song that he recommended on bubble i could felt he was afraid the fans will not cheering him up again. He's kinda upset too because he was been trending on Pann recently. And since bubble is the platform to communicate with fans, maybe he wants to express his feelings for fans? Because i know, taemin's life is not all about his GF (or in this case we believed it was naeun), if he was upset with the fans, he could've expressed it too. I prefer to being possitive xD 

Speaking of bubble, i would like to underline how tm's reaction to some dating rumours about him with other girl group member. I found it's cute how he clarified it right away about the dating rumour of him and YooA, but where was he this 7 years when he always got his name stick lnto naeun's name??? He never said 'no relationship' firmly when he was on a radio show and someone asked about naeun lol. In some point, it makes me happy nowadays ;3 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Taemin did promote that song. The singer behind that recommended song thank Taemin on his twitter. 

The tweet of singer behind Taemin recommended sing on his bubble.

@TaeNae1 has anyone seen this comment of past wgm mc? It only proves that couples that starred in wgm can date in real life during/after wgm. And she said that there is ONE couple that dated in real life and staffs know about it. I'm not exactly sure if she's referring to taemin and naeun. But based on what the mc's said in the last ep of taeun, i'd like to believe that she's referring to them, and with naeun suddenly meeting wgm staffs recently, out of the blue, oh well my trust in them in their relationship only gets stronger. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

I dont buy it tbh. Plus, Soldier is not written by Taemin so how come this song tribute to naeun? LOL if i were you i wont take this as a big hint. Yes, in some particular things of the lyrics seems matched with them, but no, i wont take it as a hint. There's so much hints, even big hint that we have to take a note rather than lyrics. As what i said before, i will give you the link about the hints they had not just based on lyrics, there are tons of hints after WGM, and it was a strong hint.

Just a small clarification but Taemin did write Soldier haha, it's the other song he didn't write I think

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cathycattxx said:

Just a small clarification but Taemin did write Soldier haha, it's the other song he didn't write I think

Ah yes im sorry hahahha, someone messaged me about this one too. I am sorry, I mean composed the song, actually. And isnt soldier a foreign song and taemin wrote the korean lyrics to reach korean market appeal? I am sorry i didnt remembered it that well. But still, i dont take lyrics as the hints and thank you for your clarification ^__^

16 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Ah yes im sorry hahahha, someone messaged me about this one too. I am sorry, I mean composed the song, actually. And isnt soldier a foreign song and taemin wrote the korean lyrics to reach korean market appeal? I am sorry i didnt remembered it that well. But still, i dont take lyrics as the hints and thank you for your clarification ^__^

If I remember correctly taemin said the idea of soldier was about a man protecting his lover like a soldier (or something along those lines) for everyone else I really wouldn't look into his lyrics too deeply because another time he said day and night wasn't based on his experiences. 

And with song recommendations well can't we just enjoy a song without it having a meaning? You can just like a song haha

• Like 2

On 10/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, Cathycattxx said:

If I remember correctly taemin said the idea of soldier was about a man protecting his lover like a soldier (or something along those lines) for everyone else I really wouldn't look into his lyrics too deeply because another time he said day and night wasn't based on his experiences. 

And with song recommendations well can't we just enjoy a song without it having a meaning? You can just like a song haha

Yes, I believe only soldier was written by him. In all his songs I believe this only song is a big hint to Naeun, and in a good way because it’s like a testament of what he kept saying during Wgm again and again: his wanting to protect her more than anyone else, just like a soldier. All the other songs are in my opinion just made to appeal the emotional side of the public, in particular japanese fans love sad ballads, and Taemin is a romantic ;)

personally I don’t even think they had an on and off relationship. Taemin is a tenacious guy, I believe he also is very possessive and jealous, and with reason since such an opportunity as Naeun doesn’t happen often, especially for a workaholic shy guy such as him, who isn’t used to approach girls. I believe they had long periods when they could not meet because of work. Well I am just speculating of course, maybe it’s my wishful thinking but I saw many exemples in the past when Naeun or Apink just work or sit at public events near sm artists (Snsd or exo, or even work with suju members and shinee members) as if Taemin and naeun are somewhat protected by sm family since we know that world has people who are not good... as in the world in general.

p.s. sorry for the long post, and remember it’s just speculation based on what I saw about their personality and their behaviour.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Okay im happy this forums feel alive again because the discussion of Soldier whether it's for Naeun or not. Whatever it is, i appreciate all of your thoughts, and please dont feel offended if you have any different thoughts with others. We should respect each other, and since it was all about our thought, clearly there is no one right and no one wrong here. 

If anyone have thought about this one please share it too, i love reading your thoughts :)

• Like 4

Yes I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and theories and although we all may not agree on everything it's nice to discuss things (me personally I also don't believe they are on off and I do think they are still together based on what I've seen as a long time shipper) I do believe soldier is about Naeun even though it's typically a sad song, perhaps about their past or something. I think it's a wide assumption soldier is about Naeun (although I wish we wouldn't post about those theories on his lyric videos on YouTube since shawols absolutely hate that ) it's all assumptions at the end of the day unless Taeun come out and taemin directly says so 

15 hours ago, TaeNae1 said:

can anyone comment on this further? The show is over now and it’s their life so I don’t get why this should be an issue? If they are dating secretly, wouldn’t their friends or company know? Really need some hope. 

Also I think absolutely friends, companies would know but it's not like Taemin and Naeun's friends would out them directly (they would be terrible friends lol) and the company especially wouldn't reveal unless the couple is willing to admit it, I also believe that timing is everything and if they do get revealed it'll be at a appropriate time with no comebacks near since that would be bad for business. Just my thoughts on that matter.

I also think it's important to remember Taeun are real people and their relationship isn't only for our enjoyment as much as we'd like them to admit it all right now they have to be ready first. I don't mind waiting even if it takes a few more years :blush:

Edited by Cathycattxx
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Cathycattxx said:

Yes I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and theories and although we all may not agree on everything it's nice to discuss things (me personally I also don't believe they are on off and I do think they are still together based on what I've seen as a long time shipper) I do believe soldier is about Naeun even though it's typically a sad song, perhaps about their past or something. I think it's a wide assumption soldier is about Naeun (although I wish we wouldn't post about those theories on his lyric videos on YouTube since shawols absolutely hate that ) it's all assumptions at the end of the day unless Taeun come out and taemin directly says so 

I agree, soldier is a sad song and I can see why many shipper might think it’s not a good sign. But I personally think it’s just a hint (it was co-written if I remember right) just like when we dedicate a song to someone, it doesn’t have to be entirely true or portrait what really happened, but it has to have a message that you want to send. I believe that even though the song talks about some mistake or incomprehension between two lovers, the main massage is the promise and the wish to protect the woman. And I cannot find the radio interview when Taemin talked about it, but it’s exactly what he said about this song, he didn’t talk about the ending of a love, but only about his desire to be a protective soldier for his “virtual” loved one (and he said this with a happy smile, I really don’t see anything sad in his behavior ;) )

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cathycattxx said:

Yes I saw him talking in an interview that he wrote the song Soldier. I feel most of his songs he writes them or cowrites them. 

3 hours ago, Cathycattxx said:

Also I think absolutely friends, companies would know but it's not like Taemin and Naeun's friends would out them directly (they would be terrible friends lol) and the company especially wouldn't reveal unless the couple is willing to admit it, I also believe that timing is everything and if they do get revealed it'll be at a appropriate time with no comebacks near since that would be bad for business. Just my thoughts on that matter.

I also think it's important to remember Taeun are real people and their relationship isn't only for our enjoyment as much as we'd like them to admit it all right now they have to be ready first. I don't mind waiting even if it takes a few more years :blush:

I guess it’s just difficult to accept that they need to be hidden (if they are in a relationship) Bc of some crazy stupid fans. I mean seriously let them love freely, why would it be bad for business. Those fans are something else, more like obsessive morons. So. One day Taemin says he’s marrying Naeun, then what? (I hope he does :)) 

Those fans will stop supporting him Bc of the person he loves? I mean I saw a clip where he’s saying he wants to be remembered if he gets married and have kids. 

this whole idea of being a “forever” boyfriend is such a nonsense. I mean his friend Kai dated, nobody attacked him. -_-

3 hours ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Okay im happy this forums feel alive again because the discussion of Soldier whether it's for Naeun or not. Whatever it is, i appreciate all of your thoughts, and please dont feel offended if you have any different thoughts with others. We should respect each other, and since it was all about our thought, clearly there is no one right and no one wrong here. 

If anyone have thought about this one please share it too, i love reading your thoughts :)

yay! Thank you for welcoming these thoughts Bc I can’t really talk about these with anyone else hahah. Just want to believe they are made for each other.

also someone here posted a while  ago that Taemin mentioned that he’s afraid people might find out if he falls in love or something like that. Can anyone comment on that? Like my dude, marry the girl you love screw everyone else. 

Also what you guys think about this?

Does anyone have the full video for this? Lol I’m single as a Pringle but Im like praying for them to be married already.

Anyone can elaborate on this video below? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzD5YABoXe2/?utm_source=ig_embed

1 hour ago, lallinachan_ said:

I agree, soldier is a sad song and I can see why many shipper might think it’s not a good sign. But I personally think it’s just a hint (it was co-written if I remember right) just like when we dedicate a song to someone, it doesn’t have to be entirely true or portrait what really happened, but it has to have a message that you want to send. I believe that even though the song talks about some mistake or incomprehension between two lovers, the main massage is the promise and the wish to protect the woman. And I cannot find the radio interview when Taemin talked about it, but it’s exactly what he said about this song, he didn’t talk about the ending of a love, but only about his desire to be a protective soldier for his “virtual” loved one (and he said this with a happy smile, I really don’t see anything sad in his behavior ;) )

in one interview he was saying how he came about writing that song and he was like “when your going through difficult times etc” If you find that video can you share here :)

Bcz we discusses about song writing. Don't forget dec 2016 apink release album "dear" and naeun writing a song with chorong with the title ordianary thing.

There is a part of the lyrics that naeun sang in English

"Ah You know I trusted you

And I know your goodbye was for me

I will keep inside what I couldn't say to you

That I loved you and I will miss you

As we love someone and then apart

Love is a cliché "

And in August 2016, TM promoted the song Goodbye.

• Insightful 1

In a more recent interview, Taemin also revealed that Soldier is a song about religion (I posted about this before when that interview came out) so @PikaQuinttt is right that you shouldn't look too deeply into song lyrics in general. I personally enjoy the idea of that one song linking to Naeun but I'm not so gullible to think that he would have been able to dedicate a song to her from his first studio album especially since he didn't truly have creative freedom back then and simply stood back and listened to the producers for the majority of the time, tho he did have his pick of the songs and ofc he got to write this one. There is basically no way to confirm the song's significance but I find this kind of discussions fun and refreshing for once. I think I will always consider it a Taeun's theme song of sorts so it will always have a special place in my heart, even if Taemin didn't truly intend it for Naeun.

Tbh this post is only intended to lay all the facts on the table because it concerns and disgusts me to hear from my contacts that there are people on this forum that 1) are sending hateful DMs to users they disagree with and 2) are Taeun haters from twitter who come here lurking for attention. You're lucky that you chose to send hate to someone a bit more nice and polite than me because I'd just post the screenshots on here if it were me. ♡

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, TaeNae1 said:

so now what are supposed to believe lol? They’re done loving? Why goodbye? :( 

It was in 2016 and many good hints and moments happened after this, really I wouldn't look too deeply into lyrics and especially his title track for a Japanese release

Why do I have a feeling somebody here is a troll 

Edited by Cathycattxx
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Bcz we discusses about song writing. Don't forget dec 2016 apink release album "dear" and naeun writing a song with chorong with the title ordianary thing.

There is a part of the lyrics that naeun sang in English

"Ah You know I trusted you

And I know your goodbye was for me

I will keep inside what I couldn't say to you

That I loved you and I will miss you

As we love someone and then apart

Love is a cliché "

And in August 2016, TM promoted the song Goodbye.

The idea of saying goodbye to someone you love is just really sad to me. Even in WGM Taemin mentioned that Naeun isn’t the type to fight etc...I guess I don’t understand the idea that if you love someone why say goodbye to them, instead one should make an effort to be with them. 

but I’ve been looking at his album lyrics. Even if he didn’t write all of them, he does choose the songs. 

https://www.azlyrics.com/t/taemin.html

6 minutes ago, Cathycattxx said:

It was in 2016 and many good hints and moments happened after this, really I wouldn't look too deeply into lyrics and especially his title track for a Japanese release

Why do I have a feeling somebody here is a troll 

Why is someone a troll for asking these things? can you share some hints or the many good things that have happened?

I’m just genuinely curious Bc if you’re a solo artist I think you have the right to choose/write your songs.

if you want to have meaningful discussions we need to discussion the supposedly good and the bad.  Bc some are really curious and at the end of the day we just are looking for hope.