Cheongdam : Taeun city :) Maybe we will see Taemin in Positive Hotel  in the future lol 

Naeunie, so confident in this teaser ! She will swear and even have sex scenes  ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Today I just miss Taemin and Naeun more than ever, I've been rewatching their WGM just to remind myself of their love :(((((

I watch their wgm everyday actuallyㅋㅋㅋ I never get bored with them. I think I'm addictedㅋㅋ we should be thankful that their videos are still exists. Their wgm videos are a precious gift for me. I feel happy when I watch their happy face there^^

• Like 3

i watched them everyday too before sleep. cant stop smiling (sometimes cringe) when watching em haha. i wonder when will i get tired of them.. i  never ever forever in my life ship couples eventho they look good together (i dont really care) and far to like the wgm show. in fact, i hate the show. but this taeun couple brought me here and make me watch them every time i wanna smile. literally their sincerity are my happy virus. i wish nothing but happiness for them <3

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I am Pikaquintt.

I decided to make an account and join this INCREDIBLE FORUM! I emphasized the word incredible, because there's no shipper which as strong as this fandom! 

Please allow me to telling my story. 

In 2013, I dont like Shinee. And Taemin? Dont ever ask, flowering boy is not my type. But Apink? DAMN i love them so much. When the first news about them being in WGM, I thought: WTF Why naeun have to be paired with a guy who didnt know how to get dressed properly (by properly I mean that Taemin in my mind always dress up like a girl LOL). So no! I am not gonna laid my richard simmons in this two! 

In 2016, accidentally I clicked their clip on YT. It was a fanacc named retrovoille (idk if it is the right spelling). I dont know either why suddenly I jumped into their video. I checked all of their video and it got me gooseebump. Is it true they are not having any interaction since WGM ended? But why??! It's not like they grew up feelings for real so they have to ignore each other, dont they? And with this thought, I watched their show. 

No need the whole episode to turn my world upside down. Because just 20+ minutes on their 1st episode, I fall in love right away in how Taemin treat Naeun. God, where am I this whole time

So, I become crazy about them since then. I found your thread part 1, but I dont want to join. I am afraid I become delulu and shipping them so hard. And then, I am just a silent reader in pt 1. I followed you guys until you create this pt 2 (thank you so much for this

Now, this quarantine brought me here. Watching their show EVERYDAY before going to bed (although I have a baby that I should taking care of LOL). I am not afraid to become delulu. So what?!! I just love them and happy to find this forum. I am now a hardcore shipper of them. If you dont mind, please let me join you guys :)

XOXO

PikaQuinttt

PS: have you guys watch recent Taemlog and Naeun Vlog? They are soooooo alike. The way they eat healthy food and so on. I am not saying this is a delulu hint btw, but I really get Naeun's vibe on Taemlog, and vice versa. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

48 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Hello everyone! I am Pikaquintt.

I decided to make an account and join this INCREDIBLE FORUM! I emphasized the word incredible, because there's no shipper which as strong as this fandom! 

Please allow me to telling my story. 

In 2013, I dont like Shinee. And Taemin? Dont ever ask, flowering boy is not my type. But Apink? DAMN i love them so much. When the first news about them being in WGM, I thought: WTF Why naeun have to be paired with a guy who didnt know how to get dressed properly (by properly I mean that Taemin in my mind always dress up like a girl LOL). So no! I am not gonna laid my richard simmons in this two! 

In 2016, accidentally I clicked their clip on YT. It was a fanacc named retrovoille (idk if it is the right spelling). I dont know either why suddenly I jumped into their video. I checked all of their video and it got me gooseebump. Is it true they are not having any interaction since WGM ended? But why??! It's not like they grew up feelings for real so they have to ignore each other, dont they? And with this thought, I watched their show. 

No need the whole episode to turn my world upside down. Because just 20+ minutes on their 1st episode, I fall in love right away in how Taemin treat Naeun. God, where am I this whole time

So, I become crazy about them since then. I found your thread part 1, but I dont want to join. I am afraid I become delulu and shipping them so hard. And then, I am just a silent reader in pt 1. I followed you guys until you create this pt 2 (thank you so much for this

Now, this quarantine brought me here. Watching their show EVERYDAY before going to bed (although I have a baby that I should taking care of LOL). I am not afraid to become delulu. So what?!! I just love them and happy to find this forum. I am now a hardcore shipper of them. If you dont mind, please let me join you guys :)

XOXO

PikaQuinttt

PS: have you guys watch recent Taemlog and Naeun Vlog? They are soooooo alike. The way they eat healthy food and so on. I am not saying this is a delulu hint btw, but I really get Naeun's vibe on Taemlog, and vice versa. 

Hi PikaQuinttt! its good to see new people coming in often sharing opinion and perception. We are the same!! flower boy is not my type as well. but these 2 click so well! their character match each other plus with lots of similarities. at first i was like naeun suitable with someone manlier. because taemin looks feminine and cute to me. but actually its not about that. its not abt physical at all. its about heart and soul. ok i started to be dramatic again. btw Welcome to the fandom! haha. sorry for my bad english. english is not my mother tongue. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

Hi PikaQuinttt! its good to see new people coming in often sharing opinion and perception. We are the same!! flower boy is not my type as well. but these 2 click so well! their character match each other plus with lots of similarities. at first i was like naeun suitable with someone manlier. because taemin looks feminine and cute to me. but actually its not about that. its not abt physical at all. its about heart and soul. ok i started to be dramatic again. btw Welcome to the fandom! haha. sorry for my bad english. english is not my mother tongue. 

LOL yes!!! Good to know you Gladious-nim ^^~ 

I am beyond happy to see there's so much Taeunian here. Even opened thread pt 2!!! Their videos on YT were sooooooo manyyyy. I hope this forums will always be active, and I will be as well. It's like our daily doses, right? 

Sometimes, I lost hope for this couple, thinking may be I am too delusional? But coming in this forum give me courages. There's so much hint on their lovestagram, I cant even quit this fandom T________T 

• Like 2