Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

no haven't seen it yet, only saw one MV which he's in at the last part but tht MV features his sister, KTH mostly....

where can i see the MV u're referring to?

hey.. you're here too.. :lol: what's the MV you're referring to?

here're links to the MV im talking about:

mms://211.196.186.102/MusicVideo/056/103156.WMV

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/500/0900127000906h.wmv

tell me if its not working..

was is the video with the girl in it..n it seems like she's working in a bar or something..and the ending was kind of sad?

yup. ending was sad.. lots of sunflower. im not sure if the girl's working in a bar though. anyway, here are some caps:

leewancar4ag.jpg

lwfield4qp.jpg

lwpic3dh.jpg

leewancry23sc.jpg

leewancry31qu.jpg

leewancry41ru.jpg

lwpatay3nk.jpg

both of them died in this vid and from what i understand, lee wan sort of had a premonition that the girl will die, then he sort of saved her.. i'm not sure. watch it and enlighten me, ayt? thanks! :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey.. you're here too.. :lol: what's the MV you're referring to?

here're links to the MV im talking about:

mms://211.196.186.102/MusicVideo/056/103156.WMV

tell me if its not working..

both of them died in this vid and from what i understand, lee wan sort of had a premonition that the girl will die, then he sort of saved her.. i'm not sure. watch it and enlighten me, ayt? thanks! :D

yupz i'm here as well.. the mv which has kth in it n lee wan also (but lee wan appears one small part only).. it is by The Jun i think.. seems like the guy in Lovers In Prague is in it as well.. but duno the name of it.. i'll search for it on my pc n upload it when i find it maybe..

tx for the links to the mv u're askin abt.. i think u got the idea.. he got the premonition tht she was gonna die at a certain time n day n in a certain way.. so when she came by his house, he tried to spend more time wif her n make sure the same things he had "seen in his premonition" does not happen, then when he was out wif her on tht day.. he kept lookin @ his watch n made sure he was there wif her then so tht he would be able to stop her frm dyin.. so in the end, instead of her dying, he died instead (lol, they showed the time after he pushed her n juz b4 he got knocked by the car in slow motion).. n b4 tht as he knew he would die then, he had prepared video tapes for his gf i think.

Guest krngrlx107

tx for the links to the mv u're askin abt.. i think u got the idea.. he got the premonition tht she was gonna die at a certain time n day n in a certain way.. so when she came by his house, he tried to spend more time wif her n make sure the same things he had "seen in his premonition" does not happen, then when he was out wif her on tht day.. he kept lookin @ his watch n made sure he was there wif her then so tht he would be able to stop her frm dyin.. so in the end, instead of her dying, he died instead (lol, they showed the time after he pushed her n juz b4 he got knocked by the car in slow motion).. n b4 tht as he knew he would die then, he had prepared video tapes for his gf i think.

I thought it was like the movie "If Only". And she actually did die, but like the time went back to before she died or something like that.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

yupz i'm here as well.. the mv which has kth in it n lee wan also (but lee wan appears one small part only).. it is by The Jun i think.. seems like the guy in Lovers In Prague is in it as well.. but duno the name of it.. i'll search for it on my pc n upload it when i find it maybe..

yeah.. that's what i thought. though i got confused coz i also thought that well, the scenes after the girl died was just his "wishful thinking". that he was so guilty that he just wished he could turn back the time and change what happened. but i like the premonition one better.. so sweet eh?

Guest BlueMoon

200601271040251001_1.jpg

This is a song from Heaven's Tree sang by LEE WAN

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/V/2/34722626/34722626_192K.wma

Thanks to longchenga

Guest min_orange

as i noe that ther is lots of mv featuring him ..

does anyone have all the mv ...

i would like to have ...

and wld like to ask the song he sang in the heaven's tree is it the main title >?

and wld like to ask the song he sang in the heaven's tree is it the main title >?

I dun think his song is the main title but they do play it a few times.. the main title song shd be the one sung by Shin Seung Hun, the guy who also sang the theme song for the movie, My Sassy Girl (I Believe)..

Btw u can download the Lee Wan song in the Heaven's Tree OST @ http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A1YRRH...E42YR6NSPZIKZA4

I reuploaded it..

wiat one question, what role did he play in stair way to heaven? i can't rmember

and another thing.

He's so freaking hot in Heaven's Tree/Tree of Heaven XD

Lee Wan played the role of the young Han Tae Hwa in Stairway to Heaven. He appeared in the first few episodes. He was highly praised for his acting skill in his debut role as HTH.

Guest Access DENIED

diggin the new Lee Wan hairstyle in Heaven's Tree :D but i'm pretty sure his hair is gonna grow back fast.. maybe in a mth or 2..

thanks for you links..

but the problem i don noe hw to use ..

i onli know ysi .. and megaupload or sendspace...

can you help me?

I tried to download the vids frm the links but can't get it in full so....

now can't save the vid on computer, thus can't upload for u.. but wat u need to do in order to watch tht MV wif Lee Wan in it is as follows..

copy any 1 of the 2 links..

mms://211.196.186.102/MusicVideo/056/103156.WMV or

paste it into ur browser, n it automatically opens up ur windows media player n u can watch it already..

or alternatively, open up ur windows media player, click File (at the top), click Open URL, then paste the vid link into there, click OK, n the video streams n u can watch it..

hope it helps..

He looks so much like his sister that it amazes me ^^;;

Not surprising since they haf got same genes.. but is tht a good thing or bad? lol..

btw when i 1st watched them in STH, doesn't really make me think tht they're siblings, but after seeing more of them together.. they do look alike the more u look..

Guest SUjjang

woahhhh... lee wan is a hottie. but i'm suprised that there are only like 5 pgs for him. after all this time he was out. ever since chun gook...

and i just found this official thread. sooo.. LET's REVIVE IT!!!.

after i sleep ;D... so starting tomorrow. since it is late here right now <3

Guest chocolavie

^ thanks for sharing!!!! :D :D

YES...this young dude can act!!!! and he definitely ishh HOTTTT!!!!

currently obsessed with "heaven's tree"

if u guys wanna know more abt him

just go to his offical kr webby

www.lee-wan.com

will post more pix later!!!

-celest

Guest SUjjang

^ hahaha yeah .i loved him since. chungook {stairway to heaven}.... which was his debut. i was like.. WOOT WOOT BAD BOY IN THE WAY ... hahahaha >.<;;

Archived