[Taiwanese Drama 2018] Between 三明治女孩的逆襲

0ly40

Between

Resultado de imagen para ä¸æ治女孩çé襲

三明治女孩的逆襲 (三明治女孩的逆袭) / San Ming Chih Nv Hai Tih Ni Hsi (San Ming Zhi Nv Hai De Ni Xi)

• English title: Between
  • Also known as: Counterattack of the Sandwich Girl
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: TBA
  • Broadcast network: TTV, SETTV
  • Broadcast period: 2018-04-15 to TBA
  • Air time: Sundays 22:00
  •  

Synopsis

Su Xiao Qing often finds herself “the meat in the sandwich”, who struggles with her relationship between family and partner, and also the seniority pressure at work. When it comes to Xiao Qing’s choice out of these dilemmas, she always takes others’ opinions over her own. Being sandwiched between love and work, Xiao Qing never thinks she’ll get rid of this compromising life. Then, two guys barge into her life and change it all. Her crazy new boss, Luo Cheng Kai, starts to help her make huge leaps at work, and her boastful new landlord upstairs, Qu Zi Jun, brings crazy surprises into her life. Unexpected changes are now happening to her work, life and love stories, and her chance to fight against the dilemmas begins… (Source: Viki)

Cast

Production Credits

source: d-addicts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 8:21 PM, dramaninja said:

Man what she did was stupid and reckless. 

People just going to think he leaked it.

I was shocked! :crazy:

I like this drama. Light-hearted and portrays office problems in a nice way. 

The minute she made that call, I feel I may not like the upcoming episodes. <_<

3 minutes ago, Sunset90 said:

I was shocked! :crazy:

I like this drama. Light-hearted and portrays office problems in a nice way. 

The minute she made that call, I feel I may not like the upcoming episodes. <_<

The preview does not look as bad as I though.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The preview does not look as bad as I though.

The preview doesn't look that bad. 

Well I guess she wanted to save the company from being sold. Maybe they can even reverse this process (in this drama, not in real world). The reassuring eyes and the renewed character of the directer seems to point to that. 

Releasing confidential company information might be a civil offense. Though this drama may not go that deep and serious about it and I guess it depends on the info leaked, it is still a career risk in my opinion.

As a subber, (though not for Taiwanese or Korean) I know how hard it is on the subbers who work on this but as a viewer, I always get restless during the time between the air date and the totally eng subbed date. 

On 7/23/2018 at 4:25 AM, dramaninja said:

I really dislike her these last few episodes its no reason to act like this when he has zero control over what happens

Yeah. I liked how nice it was going and suddenly it had to go melo for no reason. I can understand that she may be hurt but no point in directing it towards him.

On 7/29/2018 at 9:02 AM, dramaninja said:

Episode 17 preview looks like their friends trying to help them ?

Hopefully. I am bored of this track. It needs to end soon. 

Yeah looks like they want get back together until the vast last episode they broke up soo  sick of her now.4 episode of this garbage and her acting like a child. She had too many changes to fixed this.They really killed this show pacing.

Preview look much better though!

On 8/5/2018 at 8:36 AM, dramaninja said:

Yeah looks like they want get back together until the vast last episode they broke up soo  sick of her now.4 episode of this garbage and her acting like a child. She had too many changes to fixed this.They really killed this show pacing.

Preview look much better though!

I understand her wanting to not be under his leadership and figure things out for herself blah blah in the professional world. But why does she need to mix work with personal life all the time? If she doesn't want his guidance, then she can make those rules in her relationship. Relationships are never easy. There is always going to be difference of opinion, different perspectives, etc. If she doesn't get that, she is really not ready to be in the relationship. It's hard to get the balance, love, respect etc in a relationship but she gave up prematurely in my opinion.

What the point in working so hard in professional life when you don't work hard for your personal life too? 

I feel bad for the male lead though. He seemed like he was begging for her to not leave. Poor him. 

I don't understand why it would be hard to grow in your career when you have a love in your life. In fact, it helps me get better and better everyday. Unless it is an abusive relationship or the lover is demeaning you, I don't think you need to break off your relationship to succeed in life. 

Wish they had a better ending for the drama. It had a beautiful chemistry. They ripped it apart and made it so disjoint in the end. sigh. 

Why did I see a "To be continued" at the end ? hmmm... Is it common for Taiwanese dramas to have a part 2? 

• 1 year later...

I just finished watching the serie excellent drama until the end, I love Marcus Chang, I saw BEHIND YOUR SMILE and was excellent until the end, this one the end was a little better, he is so good but needs to have a stronger female contra part. I love Sean Lee as well, both were in BYS and they are great.

hope the producer comes with a 2 season with better ending. Later won’t decides for her having a CHANGE OF HEART and get together with Zijon “UNACCEPTABLE “

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the drama. The job related storyline was mediocre, the romance was done ok except the open ending. Heard the lead on-screen couple enjoyed some fandom in TW. What I particularly like is the ending theme song, written and sang by the leading actor, Marcus Chang:

• Guest changed the title to [Taiwanese Drama 2018] Between 三明治女孩的逆襲

Archived