[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

Cr - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003082128

Translation of article

The drama which is set to sizzle on our home screens in the summer of 2018, will finally be released. Tomorrow, the SBS new drama " Dear Judge " will premiere on July 25. Dear Judge is expected to mix cool fun and heavy issues at the same time as the drama unfolds. 

I asked the four main characters who lead ' Dear Judge ' each with their unique personality, “ What do you think the whole point of the drama is? And how will it entertain us as an audience?”

Yoon Si-yoon - it is a drama you can giggle at whilst sipping cider (you and your metaphors YSY!!)

Yoon Si-yoon (Han Suho, Han KangHo) plays dual roles.  Han SuHo, a genius judge, and Han KangHo, SuHo’s twin with five previous criminal convictions. Being at the center of the story, he is probably best able to give us a clearer picture of what " Dear Judge. " is about.

He says, " At the very centre of it all is our concern for justice.  But you will see this from the different perspectives of five different people (I assume he means the 5 main characters). It is a drama that you can watch with a giggle and yet as you take the time to ‘chew’ on the facts, it will cause you you think on a deeper level about what justice means to you. It is a bold and innovative approach.  It may be a legal drama, but you'll never feel that it is. You can see what this means as the drama unfolds! "
(so cryptic lol!!)

Lee Yoo-young - a drama that reminds me of the meaning of life

In the drama, Lee Yoo-young plays an angry Song So-eun, a trainee student at the Judicial Research and Training Institute, who is living with wounds from her past. Lee Yoo-young, as usual, portrays the pain, growth and transformation of the character, So-eun, with her characteristic three dimensional acting. I also asked her what she saw in ' Dear Judge '.

She says, “Our drama is a court drama with a controversial judge. However, it is full of messages that remind you of the meaning of life. The more you ponder, the deeper you will explore the hidden meanings within the story line. I hope that So-eun, who has suffered from pain, can help the audience explore these hidden meanings as she interacts with the other characters. "

Park Byung-eun - The Power of a Well written Script

Park Byung-eun, who is well known as a " trusted actor " in the entertainment field decided without hesitation to appear in ' Dear Judge. '  He states, "Not only is it a solid story, but it is also because the character Oh Sang-cheol, has lots of dimensions which an actor is naturally drawn to.  That is why I decided to take on the part without hesitation."  Park's conviction was revealed by his point in the city hall. " The Power of the script, and the Role any actor would love to play, " A short but strong reply by Park Byung-eun.

Nara - The Best Chemistry between all the cast

Nara plays the role of a news announcer, Jueun, who is an ambitious woman looking to move up the ranks in her field. To play the announcer, Nara is doing her best by receiving special guidance from current news announcers. She says, “I'm also making extra effort to spend time with the other cast members.  The atmosphere of the filming studio is really good and we get along really well.  You can expect that chemistry to come across the TV screen as a result. "

There is only one day left before the broadcast. Thanks to the points that the actors mentioned at the city hall Press Meet, I am looking forward to the first broadcast. SBS's new drama, " Dear Judge, " starts tomorrow July 25, Wednesday night at 10:00.

EDIT- I am loving these series of pics of the 5 characters with descriptions (?) on SBS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word from underground is that YSY posted in his fan cafe saying he can't sleep coz he's super excited about today!!  I love how relaxed he looked in that segment last night. He is enjoying himself immensely.  LYY looked so sweet and demure.  Nara radiant as usual and PBE laconic and dry.  4 very different personalities but they've obviously bonded well - can't wait for more!

Today at 2pm KST is the Radio interview, then Press Con at 3:30pm, then Premiere at 10pm!  All systems go! DJ fighting! :D

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Word from underground is that YSY posted in his fan cafe saying he can't sleep coz he's super excited about today!!  I love how relaxed he looked in that segment last night. He is enjoying himself immensely.  LYY looked so sweet and demure.  Nara radiant as usual and PBE laconic and dry.  4 very different personalities but they've obviously bonded well - can't wait for more!

Today at 2pm KST is the Radio interview, then Press Con at 3:30pm, then Premiere at 10pm!  All systems go! DJ fighting! :D

Yea...all systems go...Dj fighting..wish for the good result tonight...

thank you for your update...and for underground too..miss u all:D

Wow, he gets a lot of gifts from his fans..500 kg..wowww..

I see YoonSiYoon _Thailand, always send rice every press conference. And food truck too..
I think I want to do something like that too.. but I don't know how and very expensive I think..:D

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge 친애하는 판사님께 - Yoon Shi-Yoon, Lee Yoo Young - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premiers TODAY

Lee Yoo Young And Yoon Shi Yoon Have Intense First Meeting In “Your Honor”

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon-1.jpg

It looks like Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young are going to be off to a rocky start in “Your Honor”!

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” is set to premiere on July 25. The drama will follow the story of an unconventional judge and his growth as he lays down the law in surprising ways. The drama is set to tackle difficult subjects with a little bit of fun.

“Your Honor” has released new stills showing the first meeting between Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young. The two are sitting across from each other and what catches the eye is that Yoon Shi Yoon is handcuffed. He plays the role of Han Kang Ho, who has hit rock bottom in life and has been convicted five times. Meanwhile, Lee Yoo Young sits across from him with a determined and stoic expression on her face. She will play the role of Song So Eun, a legal student who holds a deep pain in her heart but is strong as steel on the outside.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon.jpg

It will be interesting to see how the two ended up in an interrogation room for their first greeting. The production staff stated, “Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young are always going above and beyond our expectations. They are also passionate when it comes to their roles, always leaving the production staff impressed, and the synergy they create is great. They immediately fall into their characters as soon as cameras start rolling, and the tension they create is truly amazing.”

“Your Honor” is set to premiere on July 25 and air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available in Viki! Catch the latest trailer below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/24/lee-yoo-young-yoon-shi-yoon-intense-first-meeting-honor/

1 hour ago, dtan said:

Yea...all systems go...Dj fighting..wish for the good result tonight...

thank you for your update...and for underground too..miss u all:D

Wow, he gets a lot of gifts from his fans..500 kg..wowww..

I see YoonSiYoon _Thailand, always send rice every press conference. And food truck too..
I think I want to do something like that too.. but I don't know how and very expensive I think..:D

I think that's what you join a fan club. Then you can pool your money in with all the other fans to fund these gifts.  :D Not long till Radio interviews for 2 main leads then Press Conference at 3:30pm. DJ has been trending all day on Naver so it's looking good!!  DJ fighting!

“Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young are always going above and beyond our expectations. They are alsopassionate when it comes to their roles, always leaving the production staff impressed, and the synergy they create is great. Theyimmediately fall into their characters as soon as cameras start rolling, and the tension thecreate is truly amazing.”

Ahh...as predicted. When you have a costar who has acting chops to equal yours, synergy happens as you leverage off each other and therein lies the magic...cannot wait to see it unfold...

D day!! Yahoo!!! Hours to go!

though I just thought that the English subs might be delayed since DJ is at 10pm.. anyway, we've waited long enough English subs is not a big thing and it's worth the wait!

@Maryam the only thing I'm concerned is that SBS YouTube doesn't have English captions! 

@dtan that's how fan clubs works. There are dedicated fans and the most common is rice wreath.

Cuties just wrapped up on Radio. YSY kept talking lol!! But LYY did have some things to say too. No rest for them. Straight to prep for Press Conference now...

EDIT- lots of pics and short videos being posted on Insta now of the Radio interview. Too many to post. It's buzzing!!

Press Conference threads - KangHo surely?

Cuties!!  Lots more pics on @rachelyun's Insta account.

From left: Seong Dong Il - Yoon Shi Yoon - Yu Yeong - Kwon Nara - Bu Sung Chul Director  - Hwang Seok Jung - Park Byung Eun - Hwang Sung Tae 

Hwang Sung-tae (from left) attends SBS new drama 'To Dear Judge' production presentation held at SBS office in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th .

Yoon Shi Yoon, Yu Yeong, Park Byeong Eun, and Nara are appearing today. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000340218

View orig

Archived