[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

20 hours ago, deltos said:

Well,  thanks the goldfish be with you too...and may I also say..FRAKKE THE GOLDFISH ! I want KT !!:P

I think the LBC team is reading your comments. They like teasing you as much as I do.. :lol:

@aniola Hey. Ae's birthday scene in the next episode. I am excited too.

About the managers, I am sure they are much older than me, and even to me, they seem TOO childish. Its like they missed their kindergarten days. *sigh*

Personally, I like P'Alone's teasing of LBC fans. It makes me look forward to those scenes in anticipation. And each and every time, he has been exceeding my expectation. I was fully expecting the goldfishes. Lol. I wouldnt have minded it even if they did. But, I have been telling it, the kisses are getting better each time. I seriously didnt expect this many kissing scenes from Ae-Pete. As a viewer I give 100/10 for their storyline and for exceeding my imagination.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the drama I don't even care about saint in season 2 because he deserves better than this richard simmons 

Wellllll when pete has to cover his own mouth :wub:

1 minute ago, Dali Nour said:

About the drama I don't even care about saint in season 2 because he deserves better than this richard simmons 

Wellllll when pete has to cover his own mouth :wub:

Deserve better than this richard simmons 

3 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

never saw this or at least I don't remember but I'm pretty sure this is a show I've missed. Now I'm annoyed lol

Are u public ally saying you have never watched or don’t remember lovesick? Give me your fujoshi card right now. LS is cannon :joy:

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin. So some slack will be cut. 

Ae is so very hot when angry. Yum!  If I was Pete I would just randomly drop Tin's name into conversations. How's your day,, Ae? TIN! And then thoroughly enjoy the results. ::sigh:: 

Also disappointed by the 20 second KNo scene. Deltos, at this rate, they may make it to bed with 20 minutes left of episode 14. 

Matchmaker Pete is love! I absolutely love his newfound friendship with Can. More thoughts once subs are out. Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday or Saturday! 

20 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I laugh so hard with the goldfish, they are so many of them!!!

Me too. Even Pond's interruption wasn't that funny.

And I'll never be able to see goldfishes now the way i used to (i mean like just a fish).:sweatingbullets:

17 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

@aniola Hey. Ae's birthday scene in the next episode. I am excited too.

Yep, and I happy about.^_^ Don't know why i been waiting Ae's birthday that much.^_^

2 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

Ae is so very hot when angry. Yum!  If I was Pete I would just randomly drop Tin's name into conversations. How's your day,, Ae? TIN! And then thoroughly enjoy the results. ::sigh:: 

So true.:lol:

14 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

I though the same thing!!! I will put that on my ringtone, my wake-up alarm, texting sound ... :phew:

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

Me too. Even Pond's interruption wasn't that funny.

And I'll never be able to see goldfishes now the way i used to (i mean like just a fish).:sweatingbullets:

So do I! LMAO :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

Are u public ally saying you have never watched or don’t remember lovesick? Give me your fujoshi card right now. LS is cannon :joy:

I AM SAYING NO SUCH THING! Once I read @Kim Soo-Lee's comment and I looked at the picture closely, I remembered. But I'll be honest, I usually skip certain parts of this episode to like when they had to hide in the toilet and when they watched P and N in the heart bush exchanging the necklace so I wouldn't remember this at all. 

Also you are so right when you said they cut so much of the series. We international fans are really lucky. They even cut TC kiss in the end. It wasn't as long as the line version. As for AP, I only saw the goldfish... Still I'm happy to have watched both and I enjoyed the experience of watching it live. 

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode and the Beach scene will be in the final episode. I'll have to wait for subs to do my breakdown. Still very satisfying.

42 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin. So some slack will be cut.

I thought at some point, Tin was going to say, "Open your mouth" Lol. And also, No knowledge of thai language is needed for giggling at their eating scene. :lol:

34 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yep, and I happy about.^_^ Don't know why i been waiting Ae's birthday that much.^_^

Why.. is it because they took so long? And also, for pond's interruption scene, lets wait for the subtitles. It might be funny.

I am thinking on the positives at this moment. With 2 episodes left, the focus might be on Tin-Can more than Ae-Pete which is understandable for the story's flow. So whatever little they give off Ae-Pete I am going to be excited. Keeping the expectations low is the key. -_-

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I AM SAYING NO SUCH THING! Once I read @Kim Soo-Lee's comment and I looked at the picture closely, I remembered. But I'll be honest, I usually skip certain parts of this episode to like when they had to hide in the toilet and when they watched P and N in the heart bush exchanging the necklace so I wouldn't remember this at all. 

Also you are so right when you said they cut so much of the series. We international fans are really lucky. They even cut TC kiss in the end. It wasn't as long as the line version. As for AP, I only saw the goldfish... Still I'm happy to have watched both and I enjoyed the experience of watching it live. 

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode and the Beach scene will be in the final episode. I'll have to wait for subs to do my breakdown. Still very satisfying.

@deltos is just ribbing you a little. We know you're a big fan of BL and Love Sick isn't a series you would have missed. I watched the series many many times and even i didn't notice those two in the episode. Well i did and i didn't if you know what i mean. I knew there was two boys eating ice cream, but i didn't really pay much attention to them. I'm going to take special care in future and take a careful look at all the characters. 

12 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

Real lover's :wub:

I LOVE the Que Sera Sera! 

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

One of my fav moments from this ep.:wub:

tumblr_ph7x1np7rz1qjj6z0_540.giftumblr_ph7x1lRBTP1qjj6z0_540.gif

tumblr_ph7x1pM9tx1qjj6z0_540.giftumblr_ph7x1k87ce1qjj6z0_540.gif

(c)

I wonder if that was purposely picked "Que Sera Sera" we often say that in Spanish for whatever may come our way...A hint maybe, an Easter egg perhaps? :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

Why the richard simmons did Ae Pete not close the door we need the 2 round :triumph:

Tooo much goldfish and pond :D

I always find myself saying this... Pond has a key. There's no real way to lock him out.

47 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

@deltos is just ribbing you a little. We know you're a big fan of BL and Love Sick isn't a series you would have missed. I watched the series many many times and even i didn't notice those two in the episode. Well i did and i didn't if you know what i mean. I knew there was two boys eating ice cream, but i didn't really pay much attention to them. I'm going to take special care in future and take a careful look at all the characters. 

Don't I know it lol. But I take my card seriously :joy: and I still missed that. I know Kimmon was in LS but It's kinda like how you said you did but you didn't. I knew, but I didn't know because I never looked for him. Still, Mean comes as a surprise. 

By the way, has anyone noticed how Mean walks on his toes or at least the balls of his feet. I am obsessed with the way people walk because I walk on the outside edge of my feet so I can only wear certain types of shoes or they get easily destroyed. He always gets my attention when he walks because he looks like he's toe walking and it's so interesting. lol sorry but I can't help looking.:blush:

Ae and Pete's love scene was really hot! Tin being Ae's trigger word is so funny to me.

I also really liked Cupid!Pete with Can because it's such an unexpected friendship. They're polar opposites but in a different way from Pete and Ae.

And maybe my mind will change after I watch the episode with subs, but I was really bored with Tin and Can. I know they need the screentime because we're near the end of the season but I found myself going to get snacks or playing with my phone because I just wanted to see Ae, Pete, or Pond already. I still don't understand how Tin went from 'Nobody punches me twice' to 'You're cute'. Even their kiss scene left me cold because Can didn't react at all.

We were spoiled with some much screen time of AePete and their friends for the first 10 episodes so now I feel a bit empty when they only show up for max 10 minutes. I hope they get more screentime at least in the finale or I'll be pretty sad.

21 minutes ago, winetart said:

Ae and Pete's love scene was really hot! Tin being Ae's trigger word is so funny to me.

I also really liked Cupid!Pete with Can because it's such an unexpected friendship. They're polar opposites but in a different way from Pete and Ae.

And maybe my mind will change after I watch the episode with subs, but I was really bored with Tin and Can. I know they need the screentime because we're near the end of the season but I found myself going to get snacks or playing with my phone because I just wanted to see Ae, Pete, or Pond already. I still don't understand how Tin went from 'Nobody punches me twice' to 'You're cute'. Even their kiss scene left me cold because Can didn't react at all.

We were spoiled with some much screen time of AePete and their friends for the first 10 episodes so now I feel a bit empty when they only show up for max 10 minutes. I hope they get more screentime at least in the finale or I'll be pretty sad.

Pete: tin 

Ae: make love :D

23 minutes ago, winetart said:

You're reading my mind!! :) 

I was a little bored with TinCan too :P but i'm sure that their scenes will be more enjoyable with subs ( i really like long conversations in series because it shows that the caracters are real! It makes us know more about them! :) )

I really really like AePete! :wub: i love how they are more confortable with each other yet horny lol :phew: i loooove how caring they are for each other! Their littles moments are adorables :wub:

Did you see the teaser of ep 13? I'm so sad for Tar :tears: i really hope that TumTar will end in a good way in the end of the series.

Archived