[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

im so happy that this show is being so realistic in the fact that 18 year olds does feel sexual desires as well (like they dont try to act as if sex doesnt exist) and the fact that there is protection shown as well (condoms) , it shows how responsible they are.. i mean, how many BL shows has talked about safety during sex etc??? 
I think LBC is very bold cuz not many BL shows has had courage to do the things LBC does. Not saying LBC is perfect , but at least this show acknowledges that sex exists (even people who are under 20) and that sexual diseases exist.

the last scene when Ae and Pete was in bed together and about to sleep , Pete being all shy and cute when Ae kissed him , and then Pete snuggling against Ae saying "goodnight to you too baby" and they fell asleep like that having Pete snuggling against Ae... thats too much for my poor heart to handle!! How can they be so freakin soft and adorable together??? sooo sweet and heartwarming huhuhu .. it melted my heart. i love how affectionate they are with each other(not just one of them being affectionate while the other one not so much...here they are both affectionate) it feels so realistic... like u can really tell how much in love they are..this is how i imagine also IRL two young people newly in love would act, the way Ae Pete does. I love this couple so much! <3333 they will be the death of me lol. 

as for TinCan, i know lots of people love this couple... i don't have a opinion of them yet , maybe i will come to adore this couple later on. 

ooh btw ,the popular BL chinese drama addicted heroin... there is rumor that it will get a korean remake! that would be interesting for sure.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can ae and pete be both so cute/adorable yet hot/sexy together?? like at the locker scene or in Ae's family house where Ae laid pete on the bed and put his hand under pete's shirt (which was sexy/hot) , or in the last scene of ep 8 where they were cuddling on the bed (which was cute / adorable) .. they manage to be such a hot yet cute couple.. their chemistry is AMAZING 

Ok I really think this was the best cavity episode ever. Just saying... The only thing is, I feel like all that mess in the dorm room belongs to Pond. It's like Ae beats on Pond so Pond makes him clean all his messes. Brings me back to episode 2 was it? Pete brought the shrimp soup and Ae told Pond, "when will you learn to clean up after yourself?" It's cause Ae has been doing it for him lol

1 minute ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Ok I really think this was the best cavity episode ever. Just saying... The only thing is, I feel like all that mess in the dorm room belongs to Pond. It's like Ae beats on Pond so Pond makes him clean all his messes. Brings me back to episode 2 was it? Pete brought the shrimp soup and Ae told Pond, "when will you learn to clean up after yourself?" It's cause Ae has been doing it for him lol

The mess is definitely ponds...including all the....*cough*.....tissue.  I can't believe anyone would use tissue, for whatever reason, and just leave it on the floor. That is so gross!!! :joy:

At least Pete isn't moving into a dorm room. Can't see him sharing with another student.

Love the condo, even if it is a little on the small size.

I'm hoping that Ae moves in with Pete, so they can at least have some privacy, away from Pond and Pete's mother. 

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Quick question.

Hide contents

Did Ae buy what was in his bag in the preview for next week, or did Pond put them there? :P

I suspect it was Pond!

GOOD QUESTION!  And I cringed out of pure My Tee reaction - hoping it's not a point of contention like it was with them!

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Quick question.

Hide contents

Did Ae buy what was in his bag in the preview for next week, or did Pond put them there? :P

I suspect it was Pond!

So do I. Bless his heart. He looks out for our boy Ae where it counts.

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

The mess is definitely ponds...including all the....*cough*.....tissue.  I can't believe anyone would use tissue, for whatever reason, and just leave it on the floor. That is so gross!!! :joy:

At least Pete isn't moving into a dorm room. Can't see him sharing with another student.

Love the condo, even if it is a little on the small size.

I'm hoping that Ae moves in with Pete, so they can at least have some privacy, away from Pond and Pete's mother. 

Call back to the same episode when Pete picked it it. I was so grossed out at the thought of him touching Pond's dry DNA:scream:

Yet at the same time it was so funny as hell with Pete wondering why the hell there is a random balled up tissue there. He can be so innocent.

9 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Attention everybody, Attention everybody

AE is the MOTHER***88NG Casanova...there I said it. Dude can sweet talk the heck out of Pete and imagine once Ae has experience???? 

Still watching the episode, but just wanted to share that. 

IKR! All I could think was if Ae was on Pond's level, Pete's V-card would have been turned in by now. And I feel like he would have been smooth as eff. Like the hot eyes and the sweet touches. I would have thrown my card at him if I still had it... 

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Now my day is complete:heart:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Just watched the video. That is so sweet, and as i said about time to. Talk about the best kept open secret. :joy:

there ya go...it has been the best open secret around..thats for sure...it made my day too !

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Quick question.

Reveal hidden contents

I suspect it was Pond!

5 minutes ago, baw74 said:

GOOD QUESTION!  And I cringed out of pure My Tee reaction - hoping it's not a point of contention like it was with them!

Spoiler

I'm going with choice A. Pond...Ae doesn't have the stamina togo to seven11 himself...Pond knows what he's doing with the " party night " 

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I really hope not! I think on My Tee the reaction was a little "over the top". Just my opinion. 

yeah....it was as so much of the drama was under the top...

4 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I would have thrown my card at him if I still had it... 

Oh my....you lost your card ?  TskTsk Tsk...:joy:

1 minute ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Call back to the same episode when Pete picked it it. I was so grossed out at the thought of him touching Pond's dry DNA:scream:

Yet at the same time it was so funny as hell with Pete wondering why the hell there is a random balled up tissue there. He can be so innocent.

I remember that and also the way Pete picked it up.:blink:

I'm the kind of guy that refuses totally to touch anyones used tissue, no matter what it was user for. :)

22 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Dude can sweet talk the heck out of Pete and imagine once Ae has experience????  

But how about Pete himself? He looks sometimes quite seducive. And i'm sure he already understand how his cuteness works on Ae. And he definitely are using it.^_^

14 minutes ago, baw74 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well here's to hoping that neither of them have a latex allergy!

Spoiler

Hopefully we'll find out in future episodes. I had another look at the preview to see if i could make out the size. No such luck!!  :phew: 

10 minutes ago, aniola said:

But how about Pete himself? He looks sometimes quite seducive. And i'm sure he already understand how his cuteness works on Ae. And he definitely are using it.^_^

Pete just need a little more confidence and i think we're starting to see that.

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

Hopefully we'll find out in future episodes. I had another look at the preview to see if i could make out the size. No such luck!!  :phew: 

Judging by Ae's feet/hands, it's large.  :P

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pete just need a little more confidence and i think we're starting to see that.

After this episode...I'm running out of patience...it was ( IMHO) slow.. <cue Marvin Gaye > and maybe I'm salty because there was only a taste to TInCan and no taste at all of Techno/KK...:tears:

Spoiler

MY GOOOOOOSH! Now to wait another freaking WEEK!!! I'm wrecked. There isn't much to say, though I will probably write a lot! Be warned!!! 

This cavity inducing filler episode succeeded in giving me a toothache of the good kind. Okay onto the 

RANDOM Sh&& I noticed (since I'm a weirdo and I find myself looking for the most random things in dramas) Anyone noticed the fly that flew in-front of Pete when he was talking to Ae in Ae's room? HAHAA...Or the girl walking with the shortest and tightest skirt I've ever SEEN in a drama. I was nervous for her, thought she might flash the camera...' Or Ae's leg right near Pete's package when they were on the bed? LOL Loved that Ae's mustache was coming in (probably forgot to upkeep his shaving)when they were outside the store after buying the gift! Had a bit of a shadow going on there. Also they MUST NEVER DRESS PETE in that BLUE SWEATER EVER AGAIN!! MAKES HIS CHEST LOOK WIDER and it makes him look SUPER BIG compared to Ae. 

okay enough of that. This was a good filler episode (felt more like the mid-season of something). IT helped show us that both have a good support system, be it their families or their friends. I also love love love that Pond got the girl. They are too cute for words. I understand that some people are upset with the lack of other couples--trust I miss Kengkla and Techno---but the story as it was written is about Ae and Pete first and the other couples as supporting...So I can see why they focus on these two more. I also trust that with the added two episodes we may get more of them to set up a story for a second season. 

My dude AE, he is a late bloomer, but dude bloomed! His constant need to touch Pete to be near him, was so endearing. I LIVED for the hand touches and of course with the fingers grazing the stomach (Butterflies!!) Pete's hands fisting Ae's shirt when he was crying in the beginning...ugg:wub:The way they held hands...The way Ae wiped Pete's mouth when he had cake/syrup...I mean if his family didn't suspect anything during that scene, they must be REALLY blind! 

Ae is also such a dude (no offense to dudes out there,) Ae can't even read the moment!! Pete was super shy in bed, but he was definitely not saying NO to Ae...Poor Ae gave up so quickly and Pete's face was a bit like "Oh no, I screwed up" Ae, dude, he was willing ready and able!!! This scene was good because it shows that, yes Ae is horny, but he is also not going to force Pete (even though Ae totally misunderstood the cue) And it also showed that Pete is a WILLING participant and gets just as hot and bothered as Ae. Two healthy hot blooded boys! 

Tin-Can: as I have mentioned before I am not invested in them. Their scene was definitely weird in my opinion, because Can's rant did not warrant a forced/stolen kiss by Tin. It felt unnatural and blah! And as I also have mentioned, I will have to wait and see...they aren't doing it for me.

Okay enough of that. I had some liquor while watching this drama, so sorry for the long A&& post. 

Archived