[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Reminders, i think it will never be LS3 and LBC2, because P'New have close the circle for both series! The second part of LBC novel is concentrate onto Tin/Can love affair, and it is what have been done into Reminders (unfortunately in an express way), as for LS2 which ended in an open end, and now we know that a few years later, problem's couple have start as into reality! So i gave up any hope until now for new season, according to a very and extremely P'New busy schedule,  that explain Reminders is a little bit a rush of a job, IMO. For Two/Wish acting, multicolored Plan is equal with his usual work, whereas Mean offer a new face from his talent, a lot more mischievous and pleasant to watch, if we remember his mainly arrogant attitude into LBC. Reminders is more centered on the Two/Wish couple, that's why i think the circle is close. For now, we shall follow all the boys into some new series which (for a few) are far to have same LBC quality level. Just hope i'm wrong with it!

On 4/28/2019 at 12:29 AM, gogole mongol said:

With Reminders, i think it will never be LS3 and LBC2, because P'New have close the circle for both series! The second part of LBC novel is concentrate onto Tin/Can love affair, and it is what have been done into Reminders (unfortunately in an express way), as for LS2 which ended in an open end, and now we know that a few years later, problem's couple have start as into reality! So i gave up any hope until now for new season, according to a very and extremely P'New busy schedule,  that explain Reminders is a little bit a rush of a job, IMO. For Two/Wish acting, multicolored Plan is equal with his usual work, whereas Mean offer a new face from his talent, a lot more mischievous and pleasant to watch, if we remember his mainly arrogant attitude into LBC. Reminders is more centered on the Two/Wish couple, that's why i think the circle is close. For now, we shall follow all the boys into some new series which (for a few) are far to have same LBC quality level. Just hope i'm wrong with it!

For LS, yes, it could be.

But for LBC S2. There's still hope. The casts gave some small hints that they still want to act in the series. And K'May said she still want to continue the project. I personally still have some hope for a realization. Although it's probably still faraway considering K'New already busy with his other series and K'May with Tharn&Type The Series.

CMIIW, but Reminders "target" is not the series it self, but the actors. They only used Phun and Noh because K'New didn't get permission from K'May to use LBC characters. That's why he came out with SonPin and TwoWish, which is basically the way fans named the CP.

Also, second part of LBC novel is still about Ae an Pete (considering both are the main CP with Ae as the lead role and the reason K'May made this novel to begin with) but with more dramas and hurt and disappointment. Let's just say, while Book 1 is the intro for each couple, Book 2 is the real deal.

Not really spoiler, but both CP, AePete and TinCan did have a happy ending.

On 4/30/2019 at 5:14 AM, Aono Ndoeth said:

But for LBC S2. There's still hope. The casts gave some small hints that they still want to act in the series. And K'May said she still want to continue the project. I personally still have some hope for a realization.

I would like indeed to still have hope for LBC2, and even (all) the boys says they are ready for it, i lost my convinction it will see the light of day. Nevertheless, if it happens, i will be the first to be so glad. I agree "Reminders" is just a 4 oclock snack for fans and i appreciate to watch again a few from the series, among older's ones! A sort of P'new revenge for his financial disaster. Melt a famed old couple with two newbies (which are the LBC keystone) is a good idea, but it show the improbability of such an outcome! A sort of delicatessen for amateurs! Not more.

Only time will tell if it will be born one day, however, IMO, the hour is not close to come!

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Only time will tell if it will be born one day, however, IMO, the hour is not close to come!

From what I've read, MAME ( the author of the LBC Universe) owns all the rights including the names of the characters.  Unless she give permission, sells the rights or makes it herself, it's prolly not going to happen. Right now she's pushing out the Thantype story so we'll see what happens after that...however there is no breath holding. Not to mention, the boys are off doing other things, will they want to come back and do a season 2 ?
Just released today

7 hours ago, deltos said:

From what I've read, MAME ( the author of the LBC Universe) owns all the rights including the names of the characters.  Unless she give permission, sells the rights or makes it herself, it's prolly not going to happen. Right now she's pushing out the Thantype story so we'll see what happens after that

I think it is well played (and a good thing) for MAME to manage his creation, and be well-advised to try to make money with it, it's pure (in the clean meaning) business. Tonight, i have watch some TEMPT 2019 fanmeeting vids, and the less i can says is the boys have fun on stage. It is rare to see some smiles while they are dancing. Yep, music and choregraphy is not at all my cup of tea, but the fact to watch they have some pleasure to do it help me to made abstraction of what i have to listen! It's fun to know Perth is more into Metallica and have a musical background similar to mine, and dance on this kind of music. So the vid you post show they are able to made something more listenable to me, even inevitably it have an amateur side and i hope they will continue into this way. For LBC2, i remember Saint and Perth (and other boys) told they are ready for. As you said, it will depend on how long they'll have to wait and their busy schedule. That's why i lost any hope!

At least we're gonna seem them back in Reminders o/ But I don't loose hopes for a LBC2 (Maybe reformed, and focused on 2wish *_*)

Also I allow myself to post here my last edit about them, I couldn't avoid the Meanplan ship hehehe... Can't wait for Reminders !

2 hours ago, aniola said:

Omg i feel stupid now lmao... I'm always so late on news °_° Anyway thanks for sharing...

And WTF what a disapointment, what is this ? 3 ep of 30, 40, and 13 min ?? This is trolling lol, i was so hyped by the cast and there's litterally nothing in this drama é_è All the reactions are so weird and overexagered, this makes no sense lol. Okey now I want a REAL drama... Like a Love by chance 2... For exemple :rolleyes:

Archived