[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

5 hours ago, deltos said:

And Lazy always comes through

and quote myself... " until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does."  With this an HIStory...I'm stoked...2M2 better step up to the plate or it will be blown out of the water in 2019. Speaking of which...nah...I'll save it for later...

Thank you for sharing!!

I can't wait for all three, but I am so looking forward to Gun/Off followed by Pete Kao...The singto/ohm one looks really interesting but i'm not a big fan of super natural BLs cause...you know...the end will probably make me cry a river :bawling::heartbreak::joy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(How much ever love I have for this show, the posts are also getting longer as much. Ha.)

Now onto the cuteness, the eye-candy, the scary things and of course the heart..

Spoiler

9ipFplc.jpg

If the product placements (PPL) are going to give this much cuteness, never say never to PPL Ha. This gang is seriously #friendshipgoals.

Just take that trip together already (and include Bow, or else I will take away all your videos Pond Heh.)

vMlyBfi.jpg

It feels like a roller coaster. Happily smiling at the silliness to switching gears to pangs of hurt. The amazing thing is that when the show want me to be happy I am, when they want me to be sad, I am terribly sad. It's like I have become this show's puppet. About TumTar, It feels like they are in a separate story-line from the rest. Might be because of, they are written this way since they are not going to have their happy ending (or can they?)

omvbOKL.jpg

Woah seeeeriously embarrrrassing.. Ha. But Lay should think about the silverline.. That at least she was not caught watching TWM. Lol And about that 24*7, is it sports commentary Lay?

And Can, Who wakes up at the word of "Food" Lol. (Dont you dare Tell me "Chicken" when I am sleeping.:sweatingbullets: )

GyeZPxj.jpg

Tin, thats not a romantic movie that you are watching. Lol. He is already head over heels for Can. Heh. Who would smile lovingly watching a ghost. Ha. (For a sec, I got shocked by the ghost. Lol Very Scary Can.. It might have worked on me!!) I like Can being jealous of Pete. Its like everyone is jealous of someone in this series. Ha. But I find this one too cute. I hope we get more scenes of Can's jealousy.

cPWFr5M.jpg

Pete is an angelic cupid. seriously. He definitely doesnt belong to this earth. *dies*  His heartfelt happiness for his friend finally finding "The One" is all written on his face. And Tin's smile and smirks, whenever he thinks about Can, lovely to watch.

XWXkxiF.jpg

If Tin and Kengkla are not in the picture..., can these two.. maybe... I will stop here. Ha. Already soo many ships in the sea, I shouldnt add one more :lol: Though Techno has very few scenes, he gives million expressions within a few seconds. And I love how he lifts his eyebrows to speak. #techno-my-eye-candy. Can and Techno have a good mentor-mentee relationship. Though the mentee gets his way with his talking and his cuteness. Heh.

Jt9MRhV.jpg

Tin, At least your Can is one level higher in kissing, You should feel happy that he didnt give you a flying kiss hyu.gif

vOYlhS1.jpg

Oooohhh. Why am I feeling over-protective of Techno. And Techno is no match for the love-game of KK and the most important thing is KK might even make him think that Techno was the one who won.Ha. Jokes apart, By the preview, I think Techno might be the one who kiss Kengkla first. Heh (so it might be consensual. I am curious how they are going to handle their love story.. Yes in the last episode.)

WCxCXiV.jpg

And these two.. Can they be any more obviously in love?? Hee. No wonder Pete's mother found it out just like that. Thats the thing about having only one child I suppose. Ae's family is clueless. Lol. I thought they will get caught. ha.

MNb3AkY.jpg

This under the table hand holding should definitely be a thing. Ha. And its funny, when Pete is all flustered about the people around him, while Ae is being like "I dont care or see anyone else but you". When Pete feel a bit sad with Ae, Ae apologizes, does these sweet things, from calling Pete nonstop, to thinking about driving all the way to see Pete I think Ae is being the perfect boyfriend material. And now they have made sure its needless to worry because even if they face some challenges they will overcome it all. When the time comes for my goodbyes, it will be this couple that I will say with most satisfaction and happiness because they will surely get their happily ever after.

~~~~Can eyes express Love?~~~~IbbJCEr.jpg

If there were no subs and that birthday song, I would have thought they were proposing to each other. Ha.

~~~~And Can fingers do the heart?~~~~

83icDFO.jpg

Even when I was watching the penultimate episode, I still dont believe it. Are we there already?? A series is reaching its end, and I am not FFing... and I am not bored in the least bit..., and after the episode gets over I think "thats it??"...  I am usually not like this.. Whats wrong with me?? :lol:

I know everyone is excited about the new shows coming, but i just want to switch it back again as there is still one more episode to go and a while to wait before it airs.  I am curious if anyone knows anything about whats going to go down in the final episode if there will be closure or open ended.

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

I know everyone is excited about the new shows coming, but i just want to switch it back again as there is still one more episode to go and a while to wait before it airs.  I am curious if anyone knows anything about whats going to go down in the final episode if there will be closure or open ended.

Yes, teacher.

This is all I got, P'New the director did not release previews for the last episode he wants it to be a surprise so the best we can do is speculate about the content of E14.

and from LBC on fb there is this:

"Two update news from Khun New #aloneww
1. We are planning to use a new Hashtag for the last episode on Friday, starting from 0:00 in BKK Timezone to midnight. I'll let you know later.
2. He's going to have the first workshop for the new series on Nov 17. Not 100% confirmed yet.

By the way... It's not the 2nd season. I cannot say anything now. Just wait for the official confirmation from Khun New 1f642.png:) I'm just trying to give you guys some update about his works I've heard."

and on Sunday they will air the directors cut in a theater - don't know if they will be release to the general viewing population  later or not - nothing has been said. 

That's all I got...anybody else know more ?

Spoiler

3 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I think Techno might be the one who kiss Kengkla first. Heh (so it might be consensual. I am curious how they are going to handle their love story.. Yes in the last episode.)

those trailers have led us astray more than once...yeah that scene and the look on KK's face - apparently he didn't back down. We shall see...I think that I will play William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini as I watch E14...they may try and cram as much as they can in that few minutes.  Wait for the uncut links on line..the live will cut stuff...:joy:

*taps the desk* okay attention students @deltos  You may take your seat now.  Thank you for your response it has been noted (especially the teacher bit......lol).

Well i was curious what other people knew, i mean its all great that their are other shows coming or some of the cast of some of the BL shows are staring in up and coming drama's as I will no doubt be watching them too along with everyone else.  However this one still has an episode to go and some people have read the books as well and have some idea whats going on.  Hence why i was asking.

30 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

*taps the desk* okay attention students @deltos  You may take your seat now.  Thank you for your response it has been noted (especially the teacher bit......lol).

Well i was curious what other people knew, i mean its all great that their are other shows coming or some of the cast of some of the BL shows are staring in up and coming drama's as I will no doubt be watching them too along with everyone else.  However this one still has an episode to go and some people have read the books as well and have some idea whats going on.  Hence why i was asking.

Trust me if we knew the outcome of the last episode,  we would have beat that horse to death again. If you go by the novel then there is an HE for everyone. However, the trailers show us tears and angst for TC ... so the ending at best is a crap shoot- we will be happy, sad, glad, mad, or pi*ssed. Pick one...I have high hopes ( not playing the song but you know the one) for a HE wrap up !:joy:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Trust me if we knew the outcome of the last episode,  we would have beat that horse to death again. If you go by the novel then there is an HE for everyone. However, the trailers show us tears and angst for TC ... so the ending at best is a crap shoot- we will be happy, sad, glad, mad, or pi*ssed. Pick one...I have high hopes ( not playing the song but you know the one) for a HE wrap up !:joy:

We can only hope and pray that all loose ends get taken care of off. I'm a little sad I didn't get my "shampoo" moment where she finds out about Ae and Pete. I was so looking forward to that. :D

44 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

We can only hope and pray that all loose ends get taken care of off. I'm a little sad I didn't get my "shampoo" moment where she finds out about Ae and Pete. I was so looking forward to that. :D

The two girls fell of the face of the earth...Shampoo and Dali....or whatever her face/name is....girl can't unwrap the shrimp---yeah that one. 

7 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

The two girls fell of the face of the earth...Shampoo and Dali....or whatever her face/name is....girl can't unwrap the shrimp---yeah that one. 

They've been abducted by aliens never to be seen again. :scream:

For the time they were on screen it really didn't seem worth them being there in the first place. I know "why" they were there, but that could have been handled different ways. 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

They've been abducted by aliens never to be seen again. :scream:

For the time they were on screen it really didn't seem worth them being there in the first place. I know "why" they were there, but that could have been handled different ways. 

Sort of agree...but with Shampoo we at least got her to motivate Ae and Pete's slow-love train...it helped them get where they needed to be...but with Dali...that time could have been used on Kla/No couple...but I'm just salty so i'll let it be...

18 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

be...but with Dali...that time could have been used on Kla/No couple...but I'm just salty so i'll let it be..

No tell us how u really feel ! :joy:

on a side note...

Spoiler

I'm not a fan of mew/art couple...never really was and apparently they tried out for the ForthBeam coupling in 2moons and might have gotten the parts...not sure how I feel about that. I'm not that invested in 2moons but I was hoping of seeing more of Tae/Tee cause they kind of sold the couple to me even though they HAD ZERO interaction in the drama. Weird, I always ghostship couples that aren't official or never will be official...Got to stop. Also, Mew/Art coupling in WTD was an atrocious pairing and I was always baffled by the way people supported such a toxic relationship...but guess some people like messy drama (I do as well, but their pairing was extremely toxic/damaged for them to be together):vicx: 

7 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

on a side note...

Hide contents

I'm not a fan of mew/art couple...never really was and apparently they tried out for the ForthBeam coupling in 2moons and might have gotten the parts...not sure how I feel about that. I'm not that invested in 2moons but I was hoping of seeing more of Tae/Tee cause they kind of sold the couple to me even though they HAD ZERO interaction in the drama. Weird, I always ghostship couples that aren't official or never will be official...Got to stop. Also, Mew/Art coupling in WTD was an atrocious pairing and I was always baffled by the way people supported such a toxic relationship...but guess some people like messy drama (I do as well, but their pairing was extremely toxic/damaged for them to be together):vicx: 

Spoiler

Personally i was hoping that both Mew and Art did manage to get a part in the new 2 Moons, but with what is happening between them in the real world, i really don't think putting them both together as a potential couple is a great idea. At least at this point in time. They still have "issues" that need to be taken care of and settled before playing a couple on screen. 

29 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

Personally i was hoping that both Mew and Art did manage to get a part in the new 2 Moons, but with what is happening between them in the real world, i really don't think putting them both together as a potential couple is a great idea. At least at this point in time. They still have "issues" that need to be taken care of and settled before playing a couple on screen. 

Spoiler

OOOH I was not even aware they had a problem in real life. I'm not usually into following celebrities, only get my news from users here and other forums, but I was totally oblivious they were even "dating" or maybe I got that wrong too LOL. Anyways, if they are professional I would hope they will keep their personal lives out of the drama. I still think it was wrong for them to recast the whole ensemble, all they had to do was focus on a different story line from the books...oh well, their money their loss.  

14 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

on a side note...

Hide contents

Spoiler

OK so, I'm one of those people..they ma boyz...no matter what ! :wub: I've been following them since before WTD. And well...although the ship is in dry dock getting holes repaired - they are still my battleship. :rolleyes:

1)  From what I understand the 2M2 that's in development is not a continuation of the former. I thought, well that's a way to get around the dubious consent sex scene between Beam and Forth - nonetheless, it's suppose to be something new.  Understanding that 2M2 is already under the gun and not a favored son...they need to create a fan base...you do that by getting actors who bring their own with them.  MA fans are like BTS Army...they will rally I've seen it...their live streams have 1200+ viewers and it doesn't matter what time ( yes I watch BIGO).  So if I were mgt from 2M2 I'd grab them, a few from LBC that auditioned and some newbies. AT least you'd have a fan base. If you build it...they will come. Give the newbies Phana/Wayo... they have to be better than the first - and yes, I said it.  For every hard-core 2M fan there is someone to replace them, not to mention sponsors are more likely to support a known entity. It's about business...strictly business and making $$$. And, I'm sure the impact of the international fans has not been ignored.  40% of LBC viewers are international !  What began as a cottage industry has now grown and taken on a life of it's own. Even gmmtv is finally stepping up to the plate - that puts every production company on notice. 

2) WTD was closer to reality than many fans realized or wanted to know - (granted MA cried for 5 episodes)..but the Aids testing, the Serpent ( he makes the doctor from TWM look like an angel), were quite real - I know guys like that who prey..and of course Rambo fell right into it. And other guys who are stuck in their thinking like Pree.  I appreciated the series because at least one cpl was actually gay ( in the series). Not str8 to gay, gay for you, or the other BL tropes and as a gay man it was refreshing to see. No guess work involved and the first in a while to see that. And well damn...Episode 5..( moment of silence and reflective thinking). :relaxed: 

3) And so, yeah if they get any part in 2M2, I'll watch otherwise, that show was not in my wheel house to watch. Don't worry, I've discovered either you ship them or you don't...it's all good..all the time.  :joy:

37 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Or maybe this is exactly what they need...you can't runaway.you have to deal...ah well I guess 11/8 they are selecting the final 6 from the 20 that made the cut. Art was live today don't know what they means...<_<

41 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

OK so, I'm one of those people..they ma boyz...no matter what ! :wub: I've been following them since before WTD. And well...although the ship is in dry dock getting holes repaired - they are still my battleship. :rolleyes:

1)  From what I understand the 2M2 that's in development is not a continuation of the former. I thought, well that's a way to get around the dubious consent sex scene between Beam and Forth - nonetheless, it's suppose to be something new.  Understanding that 2M2 is already under the gun and not a favored son...they need to create a fan base...you do that by getting actors who bring their own with them.  MA fans are like BTS Army...they will rally I've seen it...their live streams have 1200+ viewers and it doesn't matter what time ( yes I watch BIGO).  So if I were mgt from 2M2 I'd grab them, a few from LBC that auditioned and some newbies. AT least you'd have a fan base. If you build it...they will come. Give the newbies Phana/Wayo... they have to be better than the first - and yes, I said it.  For every hard-core 2M fan there is someone to replace them, not to mention sponsors are more likely to support a known entity. It's about business...strictly business and making $$$. And, I'm sure the impact of the international fans has not been ignored.  40% of LBC viewers are international !  What began as a cottage industry has now grown and taken on a life of it's own. Even gmmtv is finally stepping up to the plate - that puts every production company on notice. 

2) WTD was closer to reality than many fans realized or wanted to know - (granted MA cried for 5 episodes)..but the Aids testing, the Serpent ( he makes the doctor from TWM look like an angel), were quite real - I know guys like that who prey..and of course Rambo fell right into it. And other guys who are stuck in their thinking like Pree.  I appreciated the series because at least one cpl was actually gay ( in the series). Not str8 to gay, gay for you, or the other BL tropes and as a gay man it was refreshing to see. No guess work involved and the first in a while to see that. And well damn...Episode 5..( moment of silence and reflective thinking). :relaxed: 

3) And so, yeah if they get any part in 2M2, I'll watch otherwise, that show was not in my wheel house to watch. Don't worry, I've discovered either you ship them or you don't...it's all good..all the time.  :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Or maybe this is exactly what they need...you can't runaway.you have to deal...ah well I guess 11/8 they are selecting the final 6 from the 20 that made the cut. Art was live today don't know what they means...<_<

Spoiler

Oh don't get me wrong, their pairing in WTD was a good story line. I just found it toxic the way fans treated them as if their coupling was gold, when in reality is was super dysfunctional and full of trust issues and health scares. Actually if you see my comments on mydramalist...you'll see that I write about how their pairing is popular because their fans can't differentiate the actors from the roles, whereas I am grading them on their role and not their real selves. LOL....there were many people writing how they belonged together and I'm like "did you not just watch a guy sleep around with multiple men exposing himself to AIDS/HIV and other diseases and they lie to his boyfriend about it when they get back together, also exposing him to those risks?" Or agreeing to marrying a woman even though he was just engaged to his boyfriend of five years? Haha it wasn't a criticism of Mew and Art, but of their roles and acting. Art was just a bit overboard in his crying/snot dripping...LOL Mew was okay as an actor, definitely could use more training, but not too bad. 

I also understand the whole bringing fandoms to a project, but for a 2moon reshaping, I don't think these two fit the forth/beam couple. I don't know I just can't see them playing those roles (a sassy Casanova and a punk engineer...I could be wrong. They just strike me as too vanilla (SORRY :lol:even if they had hot scenes and are comfortable with each other...I can't picture Art trying to be a Casanova or Mew as a punk/gangster)  But stranger things have happened. 

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Oh don't get me wrong, their pairing in WTD was a good story line. I just found it toxic the way fans treated them as if their coupling was gold, when in reality is was super dysfunctional and full of trust issues and health scares. Actually if you see my comments on mydramalist...you'll see that I write about how their pairing is popular because their fans can't differentiate the actors from the roles, whereas I am grading them on their role and not their real selves. LOL....there were many people writing how they belonged together and I'm like "did you not just watch a guy sleep around with multiple men exposing himself to AIDS/HIV and other diseases and they lie to his boyfriend about it when they get back together, also exposing him to those risks?" Or agreeing to marrying a woman even though he was just engaged to his boyfriend of five years? Haha it wasn't a criticism of Mew and Art, but of their roles and acting. Art was just a bit overboard in his crying/snot dripping...LOL Mew was okay as an actor, definitely could use more training, but not too bad. 

I get ya...even hard core fans thought the crying was over the top...the dude from Grey Rainbow didn't cry that much and he lost a husband ( oops sorry spoiler). And I think that was the focus of WTD it wasn't suppose to be HE..in the real world endings aren't always unicorns and rainbows...LOL And yet, I've seen couples go through much worse and it can get worse and get back together and are happy. So I always think, maybe I couldn't live and forgive like that - but who am I to judge ? Gay relationships can be real messy sometimes if for nothing but the power dynamics that can occur.  Most of the time, you can change the name of the " uke" to Mary, Suzy, or Penny and a drama would still work - WTD clearly was not one of those...the clinic scene - OMG...painful AF and one that many of us (gm) have been through on one side or the other...MA played the hell outta that scene - it was good. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

also understand the whole bringing fandoms to a project, but for a 2moon reshaping, I don't think these two fit the forth/beam couple. I don't know I just can't see them playing those roles (a sassy Casanova and a punk engineer...I could be wrong. They just strike me as too vanilla (SORRY :lol:even if they had hot scenes and are comfortable with each other...I can't picture Art trying to be a Casanova or Mew as a punk/gangster)  But stranger things have happened. 

What's funny is I actually thought Art would be good as Kit...he would bring that Tsundere attitude to the role...and word on the street was that the author was interested in Mew for Phana.  I really hadn't locked into any particular role...it was more a new job opportunity and considering it was suppose to be a new story, I tried not to lock into the old characters who may not have fit the new story line.  It will be interesting to see what happens - and how they deal with what happens. :phew:

you know we going to get in trouble with sensei:joy:

13 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

I get ya...even hard core fans thought the crying was over the top...the dude from Grey Rainbow didn't cry that much and he lost a husband ( oops sorry spoiler). And I think that was the focus of WTD it wasn't suppose to be HE..in the real world endings aren't always unicorns and rainbows...LOL And yet, I've seen couples go through much worse and it can get worse and get back together and are happy. So I always think, maybe I couldn't live and forgive like that - but who am I to judge ? Gay relationships can be real messy sometimes if for nothing but the power dynamics that can occur.  Most of the time, you can change the name of the " uke" to Mary, Suzy, or Penny and a drama would still work - WTD clearly was not one of those...the clinic scene - OMG...painful AF and one that many of us (gm) have been through on one side or the other...MA played the hell outta that scene - it was good. :lol:

What's funny is I actually thought Art would be good as Kit...he would bring that Tsundere attitude to the role...and word on the street was that the author was interested in Mew for Phana.  I really hadn't locked into any particular role...it was more a new job opportunity and considering it was suppose to be a new story, I tried not to lock into the old characters who may not have fit the new story line.  It will be interesting to see what happens - and how they deal with what happens. :phew:

you know we going to get in trouble with sensei:joy:

Don't tell sensei!! Pretty please...

Spoiler

But you are right, ARt would definitely could be a better Kit than a Beam...I'm not opposed to them being on 2moons, I'm opposed to the roles they are getting if it's true that it will be forthbeam. I just can't picture them in those roles. But Art as Kit yeah that would work. Mew as Phana can also work out.

I totally appreciated the way WTD handled the messy relationship between them. I thought it was super realistic and it was handled well. It was the way some fans saw the relationship as being okay that had me side-eyeing them. LOL. I do hope they get more work and that they grow more as actors, I would never wish them not to be in a drama. I actually find Art adorable and Mew seems like a chill person. 

19 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Don't tell sensei!! Pretty please...

Hide contents

But you are right, ARt would definitely could be a better Kit than a Beam...I'm not opposed to them being on 2moons, I'm opposed to the roles they are getting if it's true that it will be forthbeam. I just can't picture them in those roles. But Art as Kit yeah that would work. Mew as Phana can also work out.

I totally appreciated the way WTD handled the messy relationship between them. I thought it was super realistic and it was handled well. It was the way some fans saw the relationship as being okay that had me side-eyeing them. LOL. I do hope they get more work and that they grow more as actors, I would never wish them not to be in a drama. I actually find Art adorable and Mew seems like a chill person. 

Me ? Never...:D

Spoiler

See I don't have a fix on FB even though I read the novel. How the characters were written and what I saw didn't compute. Ming/Kit was spot on for me. Even though it felt I was watching the pages turn with every scene.  I follow ( not ship) a few more...and I tell you fandomness ( is that a word ? ) can be off the charts...something to see...no be !:joy:

Archived