[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

8 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I thought someone might be shipping these two. I am sure they will become BFF's.

Yes, they're really cute together. No wonder Pond decide to act jealous.:D

tumblr_pgiwf9gJo71x8jq0lo3_540.gif

17 hours ago, aniola said:

Ae and Can

One of my favourite moments from the ep.

tumblr_pgicqepolT1rq0e20o4_540.gif

tumblr_pgicqepolT1rq0e20o6_540.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Quite a thoughtful.

Thanks. I love this video and it shows why the series is a great success. They have a great director who has a lot of insight and care about what he wants to show on screen and takes the time to get it exactly right.

5 hours ago, aniola said:

I'm still not sure did Ae's "you knew" refer to their relationship or to Pete being gay. At first i thought the first, but i like your vision about it too.

Well Ae already knows that Pete's mother knows Pete's gay, so it was about his relationship with Pete.

Remember that Pete mentioned in his new apartment that he thought his mother knows about him and Ae.

Ae just got it confirmed that she does know.

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well Ae already knows that Pete's mother knows Pete's gay, so it was about his relationship with Pete.

Remember that Pete mentioned in his new apartment that he thought his mother knows about him and Ae.

Ae just got it confirmed that she does know.

Interesting, I have a third POV. Since the previous convo was about the roses...I thought the " you knew " related to the father's affair et.al.  It's nice to have different eyes... @Warren and I were discussing just the same thing..what did you knew mean ?  One of those " Rosebud" questions...:lol:

"so I just asked the people"

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Interesting, I have a third POV. Since the previous convo was about the roses...I thought the " you knew " related to the father's affair et.al.  It's nice to have different eyes... @Warren and I were discussing just the same thing..what did you knew mean ?  One of those " Rosebud" questions...:lol:

"so I just asked the people"

Thanks. I never thought about that one. When she said that she would do anything to make Pete happy i immediately went to Pete having a boyfriend etc. It's going to be one of those questions that we might never get answered. Unless Ae mentions it to Pete in next weeks episode that his mother definitely knows about their relationship.  

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I never thought about that one. When she said that she would do anything to make Pete happy i immediately went to Pete having a boyfriend etc. It's going to be one of those questions that we might never get answered. Unless Ae mentions it to Pete in next weeks episode that his mother definitely knows about their relationship.  

Seriously, I wrote  TPTB and asked...the possibilities are so many...it's worth asking..here's hoping to get an answer...:phew:

6 hours ago, aniola said:

I think after this episode we should definitely learn the word "disgusting" in thai. Tin and Can said it so many times.

I replayed that scene now and tried to figure it out. I cannot. lol. Its a hard language. I get a few korean, japanese and 2 or 3 chinese words. My knowledge of other languages ends there. :sweatingbullets:

About "You knew", I also think they were speaking about Ae-Pete relationship.2xBwo8q.jpg

Orange, Red, Green, Red, Green, Orange and  Green Red Orange. This guy learnt his Probability and Statistics well. :glasses:

31 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I replayed that scene now and tried to figure it out. I cannot. 

Sound something like "(na)khayakhayaeng".

There is another word that stuck in my head: "sapson" = confused. Ae and Pete used it in ep.4&6.

But i'm with you, i just take few words which i can remember from the series what i watch. But learning whole language is really hard for me.

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
lovebychance_international"Why don't you spread your legs for me?" - Tin.

This was Tin's third suggestive comment/action which is leading me to think...

Spoiler

...that perhaps Tin is closeted...and if this chart of the  novel accurate, his brother was also in a G-relationship. So perhaps Can has triggered him.

screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-6-55-37-am.png

E11 Preview... The Moisturizer Cometh !

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

This was Tin's third suggestive comment/action which is leading me to think...

Reveal hidden contents

...that perhaps Tin is closeted...and if this chart of the  novel accurate, his brother was also in a G-relationship. So perhaps Can has triggered him.

screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-6-55-37-am.png

I agree with you on your assessment of Tin. :D

I believe Tin is looking for something he's never had even as a kid from what we've seen. True friendship and love and I think Can is going to give him both. I'm in my romantic mood today. :D

Is it just me who doesnt get these "Fun fact 18+" that I have to search to understand the terminologies.? :lol:

About the LBC character chart, it proves that LBC is a 'Gatopia'. lol. There should at least be 3 spinoffs to cover all these. No its definitely not my evil plan to keep seeing Ae-Pete. :D I am kidding to hide that I am not ready for this series to end. It has been a long time for me. To be this addicted about a series.

Archived