[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Hide contents

Read from where that HuaBuQi is Mo Luo Fei's step sister. Same father different mother.

Spoiler

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS!

I actually low key wish that MoLuoFei like HuaBuQi LMAO ):

Spoiler

OK UPDATE, I just watched episode 7 and yes indeed she is her step sister! OMG ><

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how soon and when does ZBB's character find out that HBQ is not his blood sister? I mean, he appears to be attracted to her already during their initial meetings.

OK - that Mo gong zi - is he a guy or a gal? I mean, i seriously cannot tell this person's gender. Looks like a girl but everyone keeps calling him a guy inc. 'his' mom.....

On 1/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, sugarplum892 said:

wonder if this will be any good?

I dunno if we have the same tastes. This may help or not - I usually skip a Chinese drama entirely after previewing 1 episode or skip episodes. I have also skpped Vin Zhang's last few period dramas inc. the one with Dilreba but this one has kept my interest and have yet to skip an episode thus far...  

16 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

I dunno if we have the same tastes. This may help or not - I usually skip a Chinese drama entirely after previewing 1 episode or skip episodes. I have also skpped Vin Zhang's last few period dramas inc. the one with Dilreba but this one has kept my interest and have yet to skip an episode thus far...  

i've skipped that one too haha

i actually watched the first 2 epi and it seems fast paced but after 4 epi, i think im close to dropping it...lol...things just kinda slowed down a bit for me.  maybe pick it back up when i have time

4 hours ago, mundane9 said:

OK - that Mo gong zi - is he a guy or a gal? I mean, i seriously cannot tell this person's gender. Looks like a girl but everyone keeps calling him a guy inc. 'his' mom.....

MoLuoFei's character is actually a guy. However they use a female actress to act as MoLuoFei who is supposed to be a guy. I don't understand why they need to do that as there are abundance of young male actors. 

4 hours ago, mundane9 said:

how soon and when does ZBB's character find out that HBQ is not his blood sister? I mean, he appears to be attracted to her already during their initial meetings.

OMG LOL I was wondering the same thing when I first saw him, he looked like so much of a girl... but then I realized it’s a guy LOL

5 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

MoLuoFei's character is actually a guy. However they use a female actress to act as MoLuoFei who is supposed to be a guy. I don't understand why they need to do that as there are abundance of young male actors. 

WTF? FOR REAL? Ok well then it explains...

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

check viki and see....or some will be posted into Youtube soon i think

Unfortunately Viki blocked this drama in my country. But other drama sites will pick them up once Viki releases the subs, and I'll be able to watch it. But guess the Viki subbing team for this show has only few members and they have been put together in the very last minute. Sigh. Guess I'll have to wait longer 

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wondering how long I will have to wait for the eng subs of 1st ep. 

:tears: I hope you can watch it soon... I bet you’ll like it for sure since you prob like ashes of love (cause of your profile pic hehe)

Anyways, looking forward for next Tuesday! I’m already done watching the first 10 episodes LOL... :sweatingbullets:

37 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

:tears: I hope you can watch it soon... I bet you’ll like it for sure since you prob like ashes of love (cause of your profile pic hehe)

Anyways, looking forward for next Tuesday! I’m already done watching the first 10 episodes LOL... :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha yes I loved ashes of love. I only recently went on a Deng Lun binge. Lol. And lucky you, I didn't even know 10 eps have been released already, if only I can understand the language.... Sigh.

I’ve always been a fan of Ariel! Can’t believe she is back in time period drama.

After watching a few episodes… I’m loving the pace of the drama and crossing my fingers that it won’t get draggy in the middle.

I like the chemistry between out leading couple so far with their bickering.  

I’m not much of a fan of ZBB. I had watch a few of his dramas but his acting hasn’t won a spot in my heart… LOL… I guess because majority of his facial expressions has always been the cold stare…

@jongski if you have access to viki or YT then i believe its up to ep 4 with eng sub.... 

1 hour ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

@jongski if you have access to viki or YT then i believe its up to ep 4 with eng sub.... 

Not YT (If there are more episodes on YT it's because people have ripped and uploaded them there, and I'm not aware of them (so that's just me speculating), but the official channels are releasing episodes according to the air date schedule and aren't subbed). 

Viki has the license and is releasing 2 episodes each day that it airs (so they are currently up to episode 6 -- other sites with raw episodes may be farther along than that because people have been able to rip episodes from the advance access that members of official streaming sites get). 

Viki got their license last minute and scrambled to put a subbing team together, so it's taken time for the first few eps to get subbed.  Hopefully things will move faster now that it looks like they've a team in place.  I would note that significant progress has been made in these past few hours as earlier when I checked, the first two eps weren't yet at halfway or were just over halfway subbed, but now episode 1 is 80-something% subbed and episode 2 is 90-something% subbed.  I know it's hard to have patience sometimes, especially when it comes to shows we want to watch, but let's remember that historical dramas are even more difficult to sub than dramas set in the present day, so let's cheer on the subbers and give thanks for the hard work they're doing!  

1 hour ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

After watching a few episodes… I’m loving the pace of the drama and crossing my fingers that it won’t get draggy in the middle.

Given the number of episodes and history of the writer of this drama, I'm concerned about that as well.  But we can only cross our fingers and hope for the best.  I'm absolutely loving what I've watched so far, and impatient for more.  :)  

First and second episodes on Viki are now at 93% and 98%, respectively. Progress is definitely being made as just a few hours ago Episode 1 was at 84%.  Movement hasn't been made on Episode 2 since earlier, but it's practically subbed at this point.  

@JoycceeDreamer, I suspect once Viki episodes are fully subbed, you'll start to find the drama on 'other sites' with subs.

@themarchioness :wub:

6 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Given the number of episodes and history of the writer of this drama, I'm concerned about that as well.  But we can only cross our fingers and hope for the best.  I'm absolutely loving what I've watched so far, and impatient for more.  :)  

I've had the raws till ep 10.... lol.. hopefully I'll have time to watch it this weekend... 

I especially like the cute tone in ep 1 [from few scenes I watch fast forward] lol.. hopefully this drama will have a decent ending.... 

Archived