[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 6/8/2020 at 11:56 PM, triplesung said:

I was hoping the younger sibling would have a bigger age gap.

With DH's appetite, unless FJ given preventive peach by ZheYan, I am afraid all the cubs after BGG would only 4-5 years gap :joy:, poor FJ. Better seek ZY from now! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6

20 hours ago, triplesung said:

Really?!?!?! I hope they all have hair like their father. 

If there are too many cubs, ZY might offer regular tonics to these 2 :joy:

While me hoping the second child has the mark like FJ. I love the mark. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, chsaf said:

Those who refused to watch ELOD don't know what they're missing. They're not going through massive withdrawal symptoms and engaging in never ending discussions on ELOD like us. :joy::sweatingbullets: hahaha

Is that a curse or blessing? I don't know anymore :sweat_smile:, I am afraid if someday this thread ends, I am gonna have another massive withdrawal symptoms

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Megan said:

I am curious. If Dong Hua hadn’t forced Feng Jiu to come out of hiding, when would she have returned to Qingqiu...? When Dong Hua stopped searching for her? When he signed the divorce papers (as if)?

No matter how I imagine, there won't be a "what if" I can't think DH won't force Fj out of her hiding, I can't think or imagine if he would sign the divorce paper, because he won't be DH if he did those. It is because DH is DH, he would do anything to see FJ one more time, it is because DH is DH, he would never sign the divorce paper no matter what the circumstances is. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ninky said:

I think he loves her so much and so deep that it is now in his bones. Remember how FJ talked about how Ye Hua would hide his injuries from her aunt and DH joked that perhaps he is weaker than them. 

In reality, he is like Ye Hua in that respect as he hid how injured he really is towards the end. So in short, its that same all encompassing love we have seen through the 3L3W universe.

Lian Song and Mo Yuan will be equally whipped, you just wait and see LOL.

It just like FJ, it is in DH's nature to love her. 

• Like 3

In the book, Cang Yi fell in love with Feng Jiu when she was sick and ... well you know how she acts when sick.

in the show, only Dong Hua and family have seen her sick.

i wonder how Dong Hua would react if he knew Cang Yi saw Feng Jiu when she was sick...

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

But I thought SW woke up and it happens there was an invitation to celebrate DH's son birth, ceremony or something like that? And I assume that is the second son which mean the 200 day wedding is already over. And if Dongfeng have only two cubs, mean no daughter then. 

SW woke up in Bodhi Fate Prologue on MY's wedding day. 

TQ in her Q&A mentioned the next child of DH and FJ might be a girl. :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Is that a curse or blessing? I don't know anymore :sweat_smile:, I am afraid if someday this thread ends, I am gonna have another massive withdrawal symptoms

A blessing to pass the time while we are under lockdown

meanwhile...if Feng Jiu is the only red 9 tail fox and Bai Gun Gun is the only silver 9 tail fox. Do you think Dong Hua and Feng Jiu can have the only pink 9 tail fox?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Let us compare the jealousies of Dong Hua and Ye Hua. The fathers who won’t share their wives with their sons.

Dong Hua is easily provoked. Even when he knows Xiao Yan and Chen Ye aren’t interested in Xiao Bai, he gets jealous Feng Jiu gives them attention. And he also acts on his jealousy, ranging from plotting murder to stealing candies to literally knocking a drunk person unconscious.

meanwhile, Ye Hua is more reserved. Sure he eavesdrops on Bai Qian’s conversation with Li Jing...but at least he does it from a distance. Ye Hua does not counterattack his love rivals, heck he even helps them out if that is Bai Qian’s wish. E.g. bringing Mo Yuan back. His jealousy is quiet but his countermeasure is to make Bai Qian jealous in return. The problem is Bai Qian is clueless and he doesn’t get the reaction he wants.

personally I find Dong Hua’s jealousy more attractive. It’s kind of cute in a childish way how he steals candies and throws a bowl of soup.

If I have to be honest, I prefer DH's jealousy both in drama and the book, but because these are fantasy, but if it comes to real life, I wouldn't want a jealousy like DH has, and I am not saying about killing or hurting someone lol, for me it is important to have trust in a relationship and overly jealous isn't healthy, not to mention I love my freedom with making friends with opposite gender. I think when I first sign up on this forum, I wrote an insight about DH, as attractive as he is, because he is a book character I find his jealousy is cute and "tolerable", but if lets say someone in real life have that kind jealousy, I find it kind of abusive and controlling. I mean he even call FJ inside when he saw her talking with Mengshao and YCW and at that time MS didn't know that FJ is his crush, I wouldn't want that in my relationship. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

that one you read is fan fic, her official release is 5,000 words and on our blog. anything else you read outside of our blog for bodhi fate = fanfic

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

If I have to be honest, I prefer DH's jealousy both in drama and the book, but because these are fantasy, but if it comes to real life, I wouldn't want a jealousy like DH has, and I am not saying about killing or hurting someone lol, for me it is important to have trust in a relationship and overly jealous isn't healthy, not to mention I love my freedom with making friends with opposite gender. I think when I first sign up on this forum, I wrote an insight about DH, as attractive as he is, because he is a book character I find his jealousy is cute and "tolerable", but if lets say someone in real life have that kind jealousy, I find it kind of abusive and controlling. I mean he even call FJ inside when he saw her talking with Mengshao and YCW and at that time MS didn't know that FJ is his crush, I wouldn't want that in my relationship. 

Dong Hua is described as 霸道 (overbearing) by Tang Qi :joy:.

So that's exactly as described. I think only Feng Jiu can stand him. Most people don't even dare approach or talk to him normally. 

In show, he called her in after YCW touched her on the shoulder...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I think it was @Ninky who posted a one shot or some sort like that, about SW woke up and she got an invitation from DH. I forgot which page.

And yeah TQ did mention about them might having a girl, but this "might" could be mean possibility right? Means a son also could be. I personally hope it would be a girl, because I can imagine how protective and caring DH is, for daughters, Father always their first love, their guardian, and if Dongfeng have a daughter for sure this daughter would wrap DH around her lil finger 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I think it was @Ninky who posted a one shot or some sort like that, about SW woke up and she got an invitation from DH. I forgot which page.

And yeah TQ did mention about them might having a girl, but this "might" could be mean possibility right? Means a son also could be. I personally hope it would be a girl, because I can imagine how protective and caring DH is, for daughters, Father always their first love, their guardian, and if Dongfeng have a daughter for sure this daughter would wrap DH around her lil finger 

I was also mistaken. That stuff was Fanfic and Tang Qi confirmed this after the fact. My gut feel is Tang Qi will give them a girl.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Megan said:

In the book, Cang Yi fell in love with Feng Jiu when she was sick and ... well you know how she acts when sick.

in the show, only Dong Hua and family have seen her sick.

i wonder how Dong Hua would react if he knew Cang Yi saw Feng Jiu when she was sick...

Vanish from the whole universe. :joy:

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

My three daughters have their dad wrapped round their fingers so yes true about the father daughter bond. Good luck to potential suitors. I for one am looking forward to reading about the little princess in the background of future books.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Donghuadijun said:

He is not on his radar because he didn't know how CY likes FJ. He better tuck the portrait somewhere :joy:

After that Bing Cang ceremony, he probably finally took it down. Girl is taken and by somebody who has the highest rank and power. It is futile to keep any hopes lol.

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Donghuadijun said:

He is not on his radar because he didn't know how CY likes FJ. He better tuck the portrait somewhere :joy:

He heard of Cang Yi and the portrait at the wedding procession. 

Sure that portrait didn't disappear yet? :sweatingbullets: I won't put it past DH that when FJ left, Cang Yi's palaces would be one of the first places he searched. If he had seen it...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4