[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

31 minutes ago, haymochi said:

True...i'm just kidding . hahaha

is there any amusement park in Vietnam ? She can go there...lol 

Truth is she can't go anywhere till CITT promotion finished anyway. Read that ahe still has to go to Daegu, Busan, etc for promotions( if i'm not wrong)

Just being protective... I just heard what happened to her in the past. I don't want that history to repeat again, since now she's getting all the love and support from the people who really cares about her. Love and peace to everyone. :heart:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dvrels said:

I'm about to post the same thing haha

Wonder why she hasn't sleep yet? It's almost 3am at SK. The caption translate by IG "Did you call me?" Her pose in the pic exactly like what the caption is written. 

Based on LSG face expression there are possibilities what he was thinking 

- she hasn't reply my message, where is she? Did she mad?

- LSG got the text from her and he was thinking what he should reply

- she text him, she is with CITT cast to promote the movie, and he somehow over thinking, 'she is with phj again'

- because she is not replying his text, he call her but she busy so she didn't saw the phone ringing and in this late night she post in IG "Did you call me?"

---believe me it's just my delulu, thanks for letting me tell my delulu mind hahahaha

Thanks to your delulu mind because i’m having a good laugh early in the morning.. :D @dvrels

4 minutes ago, madinked said:

She and LSG are getting so mysterious or is it always their style? Why are they asking questions in their ig?

She's not really like that (I followed her IG for few year)s...but lately her caption getting vague n the weirdest part is she posted an update at wee hour (around 3 am sk time to be exact). 

1 hour ago, madinked said:

She and LSG are getting so mysterious or is it always their style? Why are they asking questions in their ig?

I once read an interview about her (or may be watch it I forget) she said she enjoyed using IG since she doesnt like making long caption.... 

3 hours ago, missirina said:

It is indeed very strange for Dispatch to do this. Really can't understand why they released the airport fashion clips only now. Is it because they are trying to fish out the actual status of uri Seungyeon couple? By fishing, I mean by having news about LSG leaving for Vietnam, then suddenly there's news about OYS at the airport too. People would naturally connect the dots because they were co-stars.

It's just really weird. Has Dispatch done this type of reporting before? Which is rolling out old clips of celebrities?  If not, then it is more strange. But you're right, in our otp case, it's other people's action that is mysterious; tvn with bts and now Dispatch.

But bottomline is, I echo everything lots of posters had done before ; I don't want them to get caught. If and when they do date, and if and when it turns into marriage, I would rather have them announce it themselves whenever they are ready. They still have 2 years before OYS's deadline after all :)

Oh and I'm also glad that she updated again today. Again with the mysterious caption. Well, if I'm being completely rational, without any hint of delulu, I would say that the caption really goes well with the picture. But then again, like what some people already mentioned, it is really late in SK, which is not something she usually do. Is it a message to 'someone'? We can only wonder. 

ps: My delulu mind is trying to connect the dots. Like the deal between SOG-JSM, "call my name when it's hard', scared or in danger and I'll be there". She did say it was hard last Friday's post, maybe a certain charming friend had already cheered her up and she's now telling him to do the same if he's also finding it hard (schedule-wise, LSG must be crazily busy). Lalala~~ off to delulu-land again.

@missirinai love what your delulu mind came up about.. because yes, she's been posting vague IG captions lately.. the "it's hard part" and now "Did you call me?"..

why? isn't it a Son OhGong - Jin SunMi thing? its really hard not to delulu because our OTP is giving us something to delulu about.. haha.. :D

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

Since she will only be having another stage greeting in the 24th of March, please do so.. please fly to Vietnam and meet your charming friend :tongue:

lmao at one of OYS instagram fan account  posted a pic of her and PHJ with the writing " Do you ship them?"

and the comments are bombarded  with : NO and Monkey emoticons :lol::lol:

No one can beat this guy:tongue::tongue:

giphy.gif

Haller!

Since being delulu is essential to a shipper, I'll take it that she''s sending cryptic messages to LSG via her IG posts. Haha.

But of course, if we're going to be rational all the time, we won't be able to enjoy shipping them.

Although, if its too obvious like the YSL belt, then we can all agree that there's nothing to be delulu about it.

I love this forum so much  though, hehe. It's been my morning habit to browse and backread while having coffee. Your posts amuse me. 

Annnd... I'm waiting for LSG to update his IG now. Hope he won't disappoint our delulu hearts. Hehe. 

Being delulu or make up our fantasy here is okay just don't be that group of people who keep tagging our otp real  ig accounts  :crazy::crazy:

The YSL belt is just branded belt which is in trend right now so i will be rational. However i'm gonna be delulu about delulu about their shy smiles, can't even look at each other eyes, sniffing and smiling at the green monkey doll, and of course their interview.

OYS recent interview saying  "i have to get married by 34" is different from her past interview when she  said "i want to get married at age 32-34 because it's the most beautiful age ."

Is she pressuring someone?:D

hah... here comes my delulu

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Being delulu or make up our fantasy here is okay just don't be that group of people who keep tagging our otp real  ig accounts  :crazy::crazy:

This is so annoying really.Looks like people forcing them to be in relationship.:crazy: 

23 minutes ago, hikaru_dawn said:

What if someone from dispatch is also a lurker and a shipper from this thread? Lol

I'm glad you mentioned this. Dispatch may or may not be lurking, but from previous shipping experience, there have been articles and posts elsewhere that have been eerily similar to what was discussed some of the shippers' threads. It's fun to be delusional, but we have to be careful not to take it too far. Some lazy journalists may come here for their scoops :frown:.

1 hour ago, Oanh-chan Nguyễn said:

https://imgur.com/a/oGDK3 

Hi guys , can somebody translate this ? This is a banner on the MITH’s car. Thank you so much

It’s not very clear but I’m pretty sure it’s a support banner from LSG Vietnam fans.

ugh i still see people tagging them both on instagram and I’m just like “if things are meant to be, then they’ll happen” don’t try to force something when it’s not there for sure. I do find the timing of their posts/post content too close to be coincidental though. lmao but I’ll stop my thoughts there.

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

OYS recent interview saying  "i have to get married by 34" is different from her past interview when she  said "i want to get married at age 32-34 because it's the most beautiful age ."

Is she pressuring someone?:D

hah... here comes my delulu

The difference between

i want and i have " tho -_-:lol:

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Aigooo these two costars really....why these 2 men trying too hard to be close to OYS?

LSG will get jealous :D

Who is the other guy anyway?  He seems close to OYS.  I noticed on the video in page 114 that he touch her comfortably and even whisper to her. 

What if the jealous monkey really saw it? :tongue:  imagine how :angry: he will become or  :dissapointed:???  LOLOL

Archived