[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

I feel happy for "Switch". They have good casts although many new actors, PD and writers.

They work at the Ganghwa Island too many days far from their houses and families.

It's a lucky thing when they gather and working in a drama.

8e259ef4e9f080430d0d675e5f023570.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RobinM said:

She did get hit by the TRUCK OF DOOOM though

and had the typical Drunken confession/Rambling scene That Korean dramas are obligated have :wink:

Ahh... the truck of doom! Forgot about that.... HAHA

• LOL 4

I liked OHR'S drunk scene. She's a quiet gentle drunk :D but she did say that the "reckless punk" was handsome hahaha and complained why the 2 men couldn't be more like each other wahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Many K drama writers have real difficulty writing suitable ends for some reason.. Starts out wonderful, middle can go either way but these endings will leave you confused,make no sense, resolve nothing. 

A good ending? Have them still actually seeing each other for a start :wink: He could still do his thing, she hers but the last scene as credits roll  have them going out to eat and bantering like they always do. They just like being together even if it’s not involving work. 

In character, dosen't even have to be romantic  and leaves potential in viewers minds. 

• Like 3

Right, I just wanted them to continue talk to each other and banter. Even the walk at the end would do :wink: 

PS: You know what guys, maybe they have just conned us? XD Maybe that's the charm of this drama. We will know what exactly is going on after watching it with subtitles :wink: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just do not understand. They said at first that there would be no romance. But why do we see this? The script writer did not plan a romantic line. Is this the moment when the heroes of your story begin to live? Or is this the logical completion of the relationship of the heroes? But you can not say that the sympathy arose because of the mutual work on the investigation?

Sorry, guys:cry:. It seems I should stop lol. But I'm really interested in this. Does it happen that a writer ceases to follow his characters and his genre?

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

@Dramanoona. Me too! Because of HYR. I liked JGS in Beautiful You too but HYR drew me.

I'm happy with her character and portrayal. But wish there could be more spice and special romantic moments to OHR and SDC's relationship.

@daisy12mobileI actually wished SDC would decide to study and take the bar exam on the side - ahhh that would be so nice.  I also hoped OHR would be a mentor to him for his studies and they'd get closer. 

Another hope was that SDC would discover his talent for PI (private investigator) work. He'd know the law, but wouldn't be bored sitting in an office and he could help OHR in her work to bring villains to justice. It's kinda similar to what he's doing now - getting info (ahem legally n illegally haha) behind the scenes and he'd get to use his gift for talking and influencing people. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Okeyyy as Do Chan says, now I have more time to write haha I haven't watched subbed episode yet but I have a few thoughts to share :wink:

At some point   this the ending  does make sense. Do Chan remains con artist and our prosecutor team fights for justice using legal methods. "Everything changes but nothing changes" . Maybe it is about that people don't change that easily even if they have pretty good reasons for that? 

On the other hand we had Do Chan who dreamt about becoming a prosecutor.  But since that time everything changed so maybe it isn't his dream anymore. However his dad told him that he should lead normal life with someone he loves because cons tend not to end well. I am not sure if Do Chan can become a prosecutor cosidering that the public knows him as a con artist. Maybe  it's impossible for him. 

About Ha Ra and Do Chan. It's fine if some of us are satisfied with the open ending for them. I have to know what they said in video posted by @kata48 to properly decide if this is something that can satisfy me. Maybe there are some hints. I wonder if Do Chan can actually live without that thrill which is connected with cons. It was visible that he and Ha Ra had feelings for each other. Even people in prosecutr's office noticed that. She was thinking about him. She missed him. And him saying "Don't look at him with so much affection". The thing is. Can a con artist and prosecutor be together? If Do Chan really decided to continue with pulling cons this ending does make sense. Honestly my shipping heart was broken but I try to consider different points of view.

At the end of the episode he left his toy badge for Ha Ra. Does it mean something? Or is it a message for Ha Ra and Joon Soo that he still can help them? We will see :wink:

@syla3 @Dramanoona I also started watching Switch because of Han Ye Ri. She is one of my favourite Korean actresses :wink: I have always enjoyed Jang Keun Suk's performances so I was thrilled that they are doing a drama together :wink: 

• Like 6

@chatterbox22 Yayyy. Let's hope they do another drama or something together again after he completes his military enlistment. 

He sings and she dances?! :wink: 

Btw, I love her dancer's posture. One of the few actresses with a fabulous  posture, probably from her dance major.

• Like 4