[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

It's really nice to see the petite and pretty HYR play OHR such a nice, strong yet Compassionate female character. And it's nice to see how she brings out the best of the 2 main men in her life. I really loved how she played out her character and stood by both of them❤️

SDC and BJS were awesome and I'm sure it's no joke for JGS to keep "switching" to play these roles and keep them distinct. He was amazing❤️ 

I wish, wish,wish we could a continuation of the series.

• Like 5

@dramaninja As you know, this is "Switch" drama and they can twist plot so many.

They don't sure anything, if we can guess that's mean no switch. 

Some hints or Knews only attracted the viewers, but we know before this is the drama has another mission no love.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sunny2014 said:

@dramaninja As you know, this is "Switch" drama and they can twist plot so many.

They don't sure anything, if we can guess that's mean no switch. 

Some hints or Knews only attracted the viewers, but we know before this is the drama has another mission no love.

Yes and that fine but  like said before just because its not a romantic drama does not  mean their is no romance when they obviously  had hints  even with the last episodes.

• Like 6

So all in all he loves her but loves being a con artist more and Instead of flowers she gets delivered thieves as token of affection? 

Yep. That’s oddly heartwarming... I guess?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@chatterbox22 yeah! All the characters were nice. And I am in love with Chief Yang kkkk. Ahhh, rare to get such a wonderful leader who can step up to the plate. It would be an honour to work with him. And JWI was a nice villain (I didn't feel like killing him all the time lol). Which villain has cute dimples hahaha:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

LOL... I had no expectations that they would live happily ever after.

Having said that, DC is bringing justice in his own special way? I am pretty sure now that HR no longer harbours romantic feelings for JS - she doesn't look at him as if her heart is beating quicker...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yes and that fine but  like said before just because its not a romantic drama does not  mean their is no romance when they obviously  had hints  even with the last episodes.

Depend on everyone, maybe some people feel pleased with cute moments of them, no more.

If we don't hope a clear relationship of Sa Do Ha Ra, we don't disappoint. 

Some dramas they even so many kiss scenes to get more viewers, but "Switch" is different from them.

c8fa471dd42c3eda333bb7646f23460b.gif 

• Like 6

Thing is... you can’t and should not very well say  at the start this isn't a romance  but then have a fairly obvious love line complete with soundtrack help and OTP moments between the leads but go on along  to portray  they don’t even have much of a relationship left at the conclusion of the last episode with the excuse of again, it wasn’t a romance drama anyway. SOL shippers!

It’s a draw they use to get viewers with no intention of payoff and it kinda sucks IMO.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@sunny2014 I loved every scene between Do Chan and Ha Ra :) They are just fine without kissing. I guess I just wanted them to stay in touch and don't go separate ways :) 

Yeah this really made no sense to me, they should be actually working together.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@sunny2014 I loved every scene between Do Chan and Ha Ra :) They are just fine without kissing. I guess I just wanted them to stay in touch and don't go separate ways :) 

Me too, I also like all scenes when they are together. 

Don't want to say good bye "Switch". 

Jang Keun Suk takes the Champagne

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hmm... all I can say is that the end did not have 2 typical tropes that makes me want to break my computer.

1. time jump (well.. the slight time jump to show what happened to all the characters - not the three years later)

2. staring at each other across a road/field/airport (did I miss any) and the panning out of the camera...

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Hmm... all I can say is that the end did not have 2 typical tropes that makes me want to break my computer.

1. time jump (well.. the slight time jump to show what happened to all the characters - not the three years later)

2. staring at each other across a road/field/airport (did I miss any) and the panning out of the camera...

Oh lord I hate those.

One drama had the worse ending I ever seen, they just had the camera focus on the dude running towards the girl you dont even get to see them meet again. :dizzy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1