[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

42 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 Whaa in my country they almost never broadcast korean dramas. Once they broadcasted Iris and The Slave Hunters but that's it. 

Oh, I don't know that dramas, because I don't watch them.

In my country all of dramas of Jang Keun Suk will be broadcast many times, the same in Japan.

I feel happy to watch them on TV. Waiting for "Switch" :)

9a63c0bd45cf1f0ee368984e3bec9b17.jpg

• Like 3

@kata48 These are really old dramas and I think that's why they broadcast them haha It's also really hard to watch asian movies in cinema. They release just the most popular asian movies. There is only an opportunity to watch other interesting things during asian film festival :) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 I live in Poland :D And you?  

I live in Viet Nam. :) When I studied in Singapore at that time I knew Jang Keun Suk and I search everything about him later after watching YAB. 

Now he changes his hair and colour so different from Do Chan and Joon Soo. :tongue:

Last week, Suk traveled around Gangwon where shooting "Switch" with his parents. 

b05a4d25258f5cfbf0f3afd68e366596.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 So cool! My friend with whom I study is from Viet Nam :D  I wish I could watch Switch in TV  :D  Yes, I have seen that he changed the color of his hair. He looks good :wink: 

Your friend from VN? In your country, what is main language?

Although I don't like his color hair at all.

After finishing the drama he wants to relax and freedom 

You can open Youtube on smart TV and watching "Switch" on TV

f4202af9872da422ca96a999790b82c6.jpg 

• Like 2

@kata48 That's right :D In my country main language is Polish :D Some people say that it is really difficult when it comes to pronunciation haha Great idea, I didn't think about it :D The color of his hair is probably too light. But yeah, he wants  to relax and maybe try something new? :D 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 That's right :D In my country main language is Polish :D Some people say that it is really difficult when it comes to pronunciation haha Great idea, I didn't think about it :D The color of his hair is probably too light. But yeah, he wants  to relax and maybe try something new? :D 

I think VietNamese in your country not so much.

Suk said he wants to dye his hair in the summer, he likes summer so much, he hates cold weather.

Last night, he had Fan Meeting in Seoul, talked something about Switch so cute, I will post later. :D

507dd9ab8a391c5277dfb5b5d2f69862.gif

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 When I was in high school one of my friends was also from Vietnam. She taught me a few sentences in Vietnamese :D The friend with whom I study is also watching Switch :D 

Oh, very special. You have some friends although in your country not so much Vietnamese living here.

Hope many people know about "Switch" drama, it is so nice.

There are many things to post here, News and Interview related. 

Oh, we made this topic Hot now, looking outside. :D

18a6f74022549e98af3d001322b44642.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

@kata48 It so cool that there are so many interviews :D I made some of my friends watch "Switch" even though they don't usually watch korean dramas :D 

Yes, I like to read News related to "Switch" drama.

Thanks for your support "Switch" and let's more people know & watching "Switch" :)

a75e0b46681f0d4b731c2d5ee1f31e5a.jpg

• Like 4

There are many posts about things Jang Keun Suk said at Fan Meeting "I will Promise You" on 26 May at Seoul,

cre: JKS Gallery on Naver.
"I really enjoyed this drama. I don’t have anything to regret, not even 0,1% . The shooting time was long, I was changing makeup, playing 2 roles,... on the second thought, could I get a double payment for the performance? Haha

"Daebak"drama also had no kiss scene.

While I was waiting for the next script , I was thinking it might happen this time Haha"

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650260&page=1

57b89239ac44529da5c6706aafb8c5fb.jpg

"Filming of the trial scene in the last episode of Switch took 2 days, the dialog was also very long.

It went well...I was wondering if I would ever wear that outfit (court dress) again in my life, and trying to do my best..."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650261&page=1

* What was the most difficult to film?

1. Underwater shooting?
2. Fighting with a gang?
3. Farewell with his father...the crying scene?

Sukkie answers was no.1.
"The shooting took 3 hours, I was basically dropped down from a distance, it was scary..."
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650279&page=1

c1e740f629c94871ba955c0844c8e399.jpg

* Who should prosecutor Baek Joon Soo have a love story with? What do you think?

1. Oh Ha Ra
2. Chief prosecutor Jin
3. Pretty Mi Ran Shi

The answer was 2. The reason is: “because I want to meet noona now” kkkk

* If you could have a broromance in Switch, with whom would it be? 
1. In Tae (from SDC’s swindler group)
2. Joo Sung Do
3. Gil Dae Ro

The answer was Joo Sung Do (Tae Wong’s son “Pang Pang Wo”) 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650274&page=1

Spoiler

7e01953542feb6c81020f7d86147d812.jpg

* We have heard about his plans to release a new Team H album. According to this eel he also has a plan to record a new solo album at the same time. The text is:

"Making both solo and Team H album at the same time is in progress. 
It will be his gift to us when he is absent..."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650281&page=1

Eng Trans: Zoe (ECI)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2