[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

From the still pics above, the dress SH wore is a tiny weeny bit revealing ? Hmmm... :wub::D:rolleyes:

Well, as the saying goes: If you have it, flaunt it!  :wink:

Just got home and read all the recaps. Thank you all for making this thread so fun and lively! Can’t wait to watch these epsiodes!!!

I love that SH wants to tell WJ that she is not DH. No more dilly dallying with mistaken identity. The kiss OMGGG! 

The ex husband will become a slave to his mistress. In no time he will crawl back to SH asking for forgiveness, by then SH and WJ will already be together. Yay!!!

The cut clips are now up on SBS YT channel

That kiss scene was really beautiful and touching, can't wait to watch the whole episodes to understand more of what happened :wub:

On the other hand, that fight scene was a bit too much to watch. Couldn't help but laugh since it was a bit too staged for my taste but the good thing is that we saw OTY and WJ fighting together and defending each other in the process ^^

Out of nowhere that naked guy scene came in flashback :lol: Seriously kdrama the things and scene we ask they don't give us but they give such scene lol.

@ELY_397 No need to change DP nobody saw WJ and OTR other then bedroom walls :wink: Our drama is not typical Kdrama.

But i wished the divorce drama should have end till episode 20 or 21 and SH realizing that WJ likes her around 22,23.It was too quick to digest from SH part rather then WJ,becz they never showed SH thinking abt WJ.

And is OTR the person who SH/DH  dad saved? Those both guy in party are same one from episode first.

2 hours ago, Annya said:

Out of nowhere that naked guy scene came in flashback :lol: Seriously kdrama the things and scene we ask they don't give us but they give such scene lol.

@ELY_397 No need to change DP nobody saw WJ and OTR other then bedroom walls :wink: Our drama is not typical Kdrama.

But i wished the divorce drama should have end till episode 20 or 21 and SH realizing that WJ likes her around 22,23.It was too quick to digest from SH part rather then WJ,becz they never showed SH thinking abt WJ.

And is OTR the person who SH/DH  dad saved? Those both guy in party are same one from episode first.

She been thinking about him alot more for her sister sake, but that slowly started  to change.

Her reactions to all the things he did for her tell the story more the simply thinking about him.

@Annya @apqaria Although I had to watch it raw (couldn't wait for the subtitles), I could understand different scenes. OTY revealed his true identity to SH hoping that she would confide her true identity too but he didn't succeed. The episodes from this week showed that OTY has realized that he loves SH as a big sister and not really as a love interest. OTY made sure that WJ would get jealous (selfies, whispering to SH's ear about a "secret"). SH has become his surrogate sister (that's why "noona"), since OTR failed as a big sister. So OTY is definitely helping WJ in his pursuit for SH, he explained to him that SH/DH was not suffering from alcohol dementia but she was suffering from heartbreak. He didn't reveal the identity switch. On the other hand, CR explained to WJ that DH/SH was actually a cinderella which surprised WJ. That's why she received the white dress. OTY hit WJ because he didn't protect his noona, he was mad at him because he hadn't realized how revengeful OTR is. He reproached him that CDH was suffering due to him.

I agree with you that OTR was the girl who was saved by CDH's father and the both boys were recognizable. I guess, OPP will recognize the necklace that the family kept.

Director Choi is about to discover the switch, the difference in the CT were explained that these are two different persons.

I was glad that JYB was slapped and next week, it will become more painful... every treachery has its price!!   

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, in my opinion CDH has to realize her own mistake. Just like SH changed by becoming CDH... I guess, DH will have to act like SH.

If CDH is back to her job what will SH do?

Archived