[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

11 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

I understand they don't want to give any hints away but that preview is not even a preview at all.

My guess is that SH will be the one to own up to WJ now. She owes it to him. She has let it drag on for too long and even lied to his face when he questioned her. He was so close to finding out but he should've been more persistent and not take what others say at face value.

Gosh... i cant even think of the ending next week... hahaaa... yap the preview is like recap of tonite's ep.s :wacko:

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I really hate to say this but SH is being a crappy person at this point for not telling him.He is suffering even more now even with his parents enough is enough.

5 minutes ago, Annya said:

I don't think it will be Miss Ripley ending.It will be happy ending.I guess CR was reading mermaid story and WJ said they will have happy ending.

I would appreciate more if SH herself tells WJ the truth but looks like it won't happen.Maybe BCD will be the one after all DH always takes SH happiness.

Oh i wonder if itz coz DH was like fainting and appears super unstable so the mum could have ask SH not to upset DH? Hahaaa... ok we need subs for the full story. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Annya for reals at so many scene popping up!!  :blink: was not enough we should be skipping those...and they didn't warn us about OTR and her husband!  gosh seriously more rolling eyes at that scene and seems at many scenes today!  Show best restore our health next week.

Yes I just saw CR reading little mermaid w WJ clip..

I do hope SH will be the one to tell WJ but really at this point I'm getting to not care who it is just someone please tell him and make him believe that the switch really happened hence touch feels kisseu moves him with SH and not DH!!!  my keyboard's feeling my frustrations....can't believe I woke up to this hotmess!  :grimace:

@supergal99 you sure are super fast w those clips and again thanks for sharing :)

@RahmaL thanks for your optimistic view amidst all the crazy mess today.

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I really hate to say this but SH is being a crappy person at this point for not telling him.He is suffering even more now even with his parents enough is enough.

SH is kind to everyone apart from WJ...:bawling: I hate the writer and PD!!!!

Other clips

Cto

Spoiler

This scene yap .. WJ suspects she is SH. Aw man... her "kindness" is in those eyes ya?

This is the ending scene

Watching the end scene ruined the date scene the song and everything with DH :bawling:WJ it so easy to know who is ur lover.She calls u captain song.

I will call the mom only DH mom she hardly care for SH.After watching with subs my blood will boil more.Hope SH stands for right things and does right not only for oneair but also towards WJ.

After waiting for whole week i didn't knew will get to see this....DH seducing WJ on weekend.

@supergal99 Thanks for posting the clips.:wub:  Based on it, (you said that this was the end scene) I have the impression that SH has actually changed her mind. She has been cornered and pushed by her own sister and I believe, she realized it. So she is now determined to put an end to it. DH has never observed the change of SH, since she was in a coma. 

For me, DH needs to be sent to jail, just like OTR and CKM. I haven't watched the episodes yet, nevertheless I have the feeling that CKM used the date with OTR in order to have her lower her guard down. She won't be suspecting him that he plans something against her.

@bebebisous33 In court scene i think she did something against husband.

The way things are shown i don't think there would be a murder.

Also WJ should breakup with DH after seeing how she is for real.SH should feel sorry for WJ for what she did to him while he didn't even want to marry in first place.

The way DH smiled when SH food truck ruined 3d-mad.gif

@Annya I really hated DH in those ending scenes and yes she did ruin that lovely beach date song. :angry:

I was harbouring the thought of DH planning to take revenge on OTR for her father's sake and the reason she is acting so mean to SH is so that she doesn't ruin her lifelong plan. Did she give OTR an evil look in the preview by the way? But then that doesn't explain why she has to seduce WJ if her plan is to take revenge on OTR. Could this all happen next week and we get our happy ending without a time jump?

Or is it wishful thinking on my part...really grasping at straws now. :bawling:

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 Thanks for posting the clips.:wub:  Based on it, (you said that this was the end scene) I have the impression that SH has actually changed her mind. She has been cornered and pushed by her own sister and I believe, she realized it. So she is now determined to put an end to it. DH has never observed the change of SH, since she was in a coma. 

For me, DH needs to be sent to jail, just like OTR and CKM. I haven't watched the episodes yet, nevertheless I have the feeling that CKM used the date with OTR in order to have her lower her guard down. She won't be suspecting him that he plans something against her.

@bebebisous33  I hope so..I think SH mentioned her dad in that line so she'll probably finally do something!  then WJ getting up and head to SH (not get up to see DH in Korean-wear forgot what it's called for the moment) then they go off to fight for the truth and what's right and all that's good for humans and the world like superman's and @supergal99's family :D:wub: 

show is a mess today but yay at getting in uniforms today!  no OTY's dad today?  I sure hope DH OTR and CKM get their deserved punishments.. I'll wait to watch w subs and just be fuming and enjoy CR's stare-down head turn and oh WJ saving SH into the staircase and calling her Sun Hee-ah..seems they get truth in staircase...DH asked WJ whom he likes and he apologized in the staircase and OTY was there too...can't really read too much into this since I don't know Korean until subs are out.  Hope the subs will help calm our frustrations!

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 I wouldn't call SH a nasty richard simmons if she wants to stop DH or get even at her because she has the right to be mad at her.

Ah.. ok .. i get it. She is becoming Assertive ya ? Haaaahaaa.. *whisper super super softly* who is this richard simmons? I have seen many soompiers 'scolding' him...heee.. pardon me i m really clueless.  Oh oh is it "a way of expression"?:grimace:

16 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@Annya I really hated DH in those ending scenes and yes she did ruin that lovely beach date song. :angry:

I was harbouring the thought of DH planning to take revenge on OTR for her father's sake and the reason she is acting so mean to SH is so that she doesn't ruin her lifelong plan. Did she give OTR an evil look in the preview by the way? But then that doesn't explain why she has to seduce WJ if her plan is to take revenge on OTR. Could this all happen next week and we get our happy ending without a time jump?

Or is it wishful thinking on my part...really grasping at straws now. :bawling:

@ELY_397 We will have happy ending without leap or jump.Good things happen to good people.I never thought DH had any such plan at first place.The way she threw away her sister life to save her own.I knew DH will do such things.She is the most selfish twin in drama world i have seen.Maybe its SH who came as DH to OTR.Who knows whats going on.The secretary is not even informing OTY anything now.

Its Good versus Evil.And good will win.

@japchaebap OTY dad was shown today.Even asked OTY abt CDH after hearing WJ marriage news.

16 minutes ago, japchaebap said:

@bebebisous33  I hope so..I think SH mentioned her dad in that line so she'll probably finally do something!  then WJ getting up and head to SH (not get up to see DH in Korean-wear forgot what it's called for the moment) then they go off to fight for the truth and what's right and all that's good for humans and the world like superman's and @supergal99's family :D:wub: 

show is a mess today but yay at getting in uniforms today!  no OTY's dad today?  I sure hope DH OTR and CKM get their deserved punishments.. I'll wait to watch w subs and just be fuming and enjoy CR's stare-down head turn and oh WJ saving SH into the staircase and calling her Sun Hee-ah..seems they get truth in staircase...DH asked WJ whom he likes and he apologized in the staircase and OTY was there too...can't really read too much into this since I don't know Korean until subs are out.  Hope the subs will help calm our frustrations!

*Psst*  i thot tonite's ep.s  are exciting but i think tonite yr posts are all very exciting to me....haaa... 

Ok chill... i m still trying to *cough* understand what u write ...heeee... ok ok juz pulling yr leg heeee... this one for u -> mermaid shampoo advert. 

LaEhnCG.jpg

Ok this is best scene tonite. Nominee for Baeksang Best Ad.. *slaps forehead* Actress award.:grimace:

Archived