[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

Seeing OTR sitting calm there makes me wonder if she is OK with the engagement after they all come to agreement together with the real DH?? Also won't we see CR and SH there? 

And why I am feeling worried about those BTS pictures in front of that closed store?? Is something wrong going to happen to SH or CR and WJ going there to rescue them?? Oh my mind going wild now ... :(

But at least we know that it is Sun Hee who is with WJ in that scene in slowmo from Dahae IG (Dahae put the name in the tags) May be Dahae know how worried we are so she is assuring us that SH and WJ are together :D 

1 hour ago, 2ndComing said:

Did the hangul read yakun (engagement) or gyolhon(wedding)?

The word "약혼식" was used in the IG post about that scene.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oh, no! re-do! re-do! hahahaha.... :lol:@supergal99 ~ am just not feeling that dress for an engagement. for some reason, she looks like she has aged or something in that dress. maybe am just reminded of those disco type dresses. if she was dancing and beating up tae ree, it would be more entertaining? :tongue:

:glasses:ahhh... lmangla soooo naughty ya u ... but i superlike -> bravo! *clap* hahaaa... then captain muscle will surely know she is not SH coz SH's dance is not sooo *cough* sexy

SF1bC10.jpg

:glasses:

Oh wait a min... OTR might take the chance n do the robot dance n jump at WJ :blink:like this:

8uRJQDT.jpg

:grimace:ok ok juz kidding

Oh @apqaria that means engagement ceremony ya?

Saw some BTS picture from blog.Looks like same day as slow motion video was taken.

credit:https://blog.naver.com/smjoins

20180420_110044.jpg?type=w773

20180420_110047.jpg?type=w773

Spoiler

20180420_110342.jpg?type=w773

20180420_105935.jpg?type=w773

20180420_105112.jpg?type=w773

@apqaria And why I am feeling worried about those BTS pictures in front of that closed store?? Is something wrong going to happen to SH or CR and WJ going there to rescue them?? Oh my mind going wild now ... :(

Yups whats going DH should meet to get money did DH send SH to get it or its CKM new plan.

@apqaria @supergal99 ~ thought these were pics of the actress with her dog but now, I am wondering if it supposed to be tae ree. omo, if that is the case, feel sorry for the dog, who knows how she would mistreat it. she likes slapping people so much. :unsure:... and is it supposed to be flashback as she has long hair? or maybe she had meltdown like in that john wick movie (keanu reeves) because she lost the dog and so became a slapper? ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@apqaria @supergal99 ~ thought these were pics of the actress with her dog but now, I am wondering if it supposed to be tae ree. omo, if that is the case, feel sorry for the dog, who knows how she would mistreat it. she likes slapping people so much. :unsure:... and is it supposed to be flashback as she has long hair? or maybe she had meltdown like in that john wick movie (keanu reeves) because she lost the dog and so became a slapper? ^_^ 

Yah that is her real dog not in the drama. Also about the flashback, we already got that one with the long her as she was telling WJ about his parents' accident.

@Annya Thanks for the BTS dear. I wonder if they are visiting the father's grave. May after the discovery of the culprit??

@apqaria I am confused whether they are visiting SH fathers grave or WJ biological parents.Between if its SH then why is she still dressed up like DH?

With just 6 episode left and knowing what will come in next 2 episode.Not sure how rushed everything will be in upcoming episode.Hope WJ discover switch this week itself.

WJ has to discover SH real identity.

CEO has to clear his name to be back.

CKM having OTR murder plan.

Whether SH pursue her dream or not that's other question.

What will happen to real DH too?

Also SH fathers murder mystery.

@Annya Too much questions (mystery) and few episodes left. The writer is really good because so far the drama was not draggy and it unfolds little by little. We, as viewers it makes us think and anxious for the next episode. This drama is really unpredictable.:) The drama is really good.:wub:

:grimace: Omy @Lmangla i thot u only worried for caramel custard hottie but u r also worrying for her dog ...heeeee:D ...erhm...ok looking at how OTR carries her dog - it looks like she is strangling her dog :wacko:...eeee...  oh ya she is wearing that same pink dress with that long hair during the flashback scene.. :blink:

ukJFauv.jpg

Ahhh.. @Annya  Maybe WJ brought SH to his parents' graves coz he is gonna reveal his *birth secret* to SH now that he had proposed to her. And probably we will have more flashbacks of long haired OTR in that pink dress ...

oh wait a sec, i m confused now coz @apqaria says itz her Real Dog ops!

Ok ok talking about dog, does it mean that DH will be back to be OTR's dog again? That why we see OTR seated at the table witnessing DH's engagement ?

**Replay:

Note: she asked SH to beg OTR to allow her to get back to Donghae Airlines:dizzy: (ok yess i agree with this IG owner' comments -> *clap*)

4 hours ago, arlene80 said:

@Annya Too much questions (mystery) and few episodes left. The writer is really good because so far the drama was not draggy and it unfolds little by little. We, as viewers it makes us think and anxious for the next episode. This drama is really unpredictable.:)

Gosh we r really thinking alot hahaaa... *ouch~~~!!*

M34obKN.jpg

I believe that DH might try to come closer OTR again. I doubt that once she is engaged with WJ that OTR can treat her like her dog... nevertheless, I think that DH could endanger One Air which would be the most important trigger for WJ to realize that DH is not the one he loved.

Then I would like to remind that SH witnessed DH's call to the bank... In my opinion, SH could act at some point behind DH's back and retrieve the proof from the safe so that the innocence of OTY's father is proved.

In the last episode, DH had still the upper hand but I am expecting a turning point this week as well for SH. And it is not just because SH loves WJ. To me, when SH will observe that DH isn't just ruining her life again but the life of the others, she will step up and fight against her own sister. Actually her sister had always been her biggest "enemy". SH allowed her everything and was always there for her. We complained about the husband but DH was not different, even worse as she kept looking down on her, while she took benefit from her. 

When she took her identity, she saved her job. If DH/SH hadn't appeared, then she would have been fired. DH hasn't thanked SH for her help at all... no, she thinks, she deserves it. DH has never thanked SH for allowing her to study first, for supporting her financially all these years. DH never gave back some money aso.

To conclude, the plot will move on because of SH's change of mind and WJ's discovery. I hope, both happens at the end of the first episode but honestly, I sense that this will be the cliffhanger for this week.   

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

When she took her identity, she saved her job. If DH/SH hadn't appeared, then she would have been fired. DH hasn't thanked SH for her help at all... no, she thinks, she deserves it. DH has never thanked SH for allowing her to study first, for supporting her financially all these years. DH never gave back some money aso.

I was wondering if Chairman might already know SH is not DH. Now that he witnessed SH's capabilities, he might offer her a career at One Air ..woohoo! -> SH's dream of being a flight attendant comes true!:blush:

QkRx4Ur.jpg

34ksZdN.jpg

Poke  @nurjalianna sitompul @Annya letz cheer for OneAir! ... Happy Journeys with ...OneAir!:grimace:

We got new sound track. Love Again-OST part 7.

211345556.jpg

Credit: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15242974531345556002

OST part 7 of 'Good Witch I' will be released.

The OST part 7 of the SBS weekend drama 'Good Witch I', which contains two love theme songs that resemble spring, will be released on the 21st.

The 7th OST album, "Good Witch I", full of love like the spring breeze, is a songbird and producer with the song "The Wind is Blowing" by singer Sun Bell who has participated in the 13th OST of ' 'Love Again' 'by Cho Jin-ho.

As the first song 's whisper of the first love is heard on the wind, a pure whisper like love is impressive. 'Love Again' is a love theme song by Jo Jin-ho, a composer and producer of 'I Do not Stop' in Group Jam (ZAM).

This spring, a sweet love song for all the lovers to bloom 'Good Witch' OST part 7 'The Wind is Blowing' and 'Love Again' are broadcast on the 29th to the 21st It will be released through each online music source site.

Link for the songs.
Just a google translate of song lyrics.

Love Again.

I do not know when
You come into my eyes.
In a disgust
I'm excited -

I never expected to come again
Love came to me.
I can not do this.
I'm in love.

La - If you only look
My heart keeps jumping.
La - Not pretending.
I can not hide it.

Let's just confess.
Let me say anything.
Without you
She smiles at me.

LA - Love of one's own
That's not too bad.
LA - Even if you look at it from a distance
You always blind.

Sometimes you forget
You can not be easily erased
I'm going to do it now
Do not turn me around
My heart toward you

Lyrics of song The wind is blowing.

Spoiler

A quiet wind blows.
In my heart that stopped
Where is the Asurina?
It's blowing to me.

A cool wind blows.
The night I was with you
On the way back
There is a wind called you.

Loneliness in the alley that was always alone
My longing to walk together now
Waving his hand from a distance
Now, run to get me

I will give you everything now
I can not confess everything,
I know it's always you.

I cover you with both hands.
All day long, I think of you
Today you also come to me.

There is a warm wind.
In my heart I see you
A throbbing eye
There is a wind called you.

Loneliness in the alley that was always alone
My longing to walk together now
Waving his hand from a distance
Now, run to get me

I will give you everything now
I can not confess everything.
I know it's always you.

I cover you with both hands.
All day long, I think of you

Today you also come to me.

8 hours ago, Annya said:

@apqaria I am confused whether they are visiting SH fathers grave or WJ biological parents.

Yah that would be a possibility too

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Then I would like to remind that SH witnessed DH's call to the bank... In my opinion, SH could act at some point behind DH's back and retrieve the proof from the safe so that the innocence of OTY's father is proved.

I am actually confused what DH put in that safe???

BTW, saw this interview with our precious CR :wub:

2 hours ago, apqaria said:

I am actually confused what DH put in that safe???

There was diamond necklace inside the box maybe with some recording device in it or that necklace is some pricey bribe she got.

Our cute co-pilot.

LDH updated her pic in this lovely gown.

Archived