[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am okay wit OTY teaching DH a few things, like f. ex. he calls SH noona but not her!! He compares DH to SH by underlining SH's qualities. He defends SH, something DH is not used to.

My problem with DH is that she committed a crime hence she also needs to be punished for her wrongdoings. She shouldn't get easily off the hook, even if she protects her sister in the end. 

My bad. :( I admit I only skipped and watched a few episodes prior to episodes 25-28 this week so I never had a full grasp about DH's attitude aside from what I saw in the first episode. But wow, girl's really too callous and even dared to make a scene at her own sister's wedding. That's just unforgivable. It will take the miracle of all miracles to redeem her character. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, roseysjournal said:

My bad. :( I admit I only skipped and watched a few episodes prior to episodes 25-28 this week so I never had a full grasp about DH's attitude aside from what I saw in the first episode. But wow, girl's really too callous and even dared to make a scene at her own sister's wedding. That's just unforgivable. It will take the miracle of all miracles to redeem her character. 

DH was not different from BCD and his family:

- First SH gave up her studies for her sister, although she was better. She knew that if she didn't do it, her sister would resent her even more. Her sacrifice didn't change DH's animosity towards SH. She saw in SH a stupid girl...

- Then SH paid for DH's studies

- Third, when DH was working, she never paid back her sister so that SH had to pay her own studies herself.

- She stopped SH from becoming a flight attendant in a different company. Actually, she kind of "destroyed" SH's dream.

- Then she helped CKM and has the evidence (item) of the slush fund in order to blackmail CKM.

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

DH was not different from BCD and his family:

- First SH gave up her studies for her sister, although she was better. She knew that if she didn't do it, her sister would resent her even more. Her sacrifice didn't change DH's animosity towards SH. She saw in SH a stupid girl...

- Then SH paid for DH's studies

- Third, when DH was working, she never paid back her sister so that SH had to pay her own studies herself.

- She stopped SH from becoming a flight attendant in a different company. Actually, she kind of "destroyed" SH's dream.

- Then she helped CKM and has the evidence (item) of the slush fund in order to blackmail CKM.

She such a crappy person and nothing has change yet with her.

She has zero  reasons to act like this too,her sister does all the work yet she get the benefits she has some nerve to act high and mighty

3 hours ago, bubu678 said:

how about my JYB.. i wanna ship her with someone.. :cold_sweat:

I guess the most important thing now is to save her from the couple who have been using, humiliating and threatening her. Have to say that while I do think she deserved to be taught a lesson but I felt bad for her when OTR was threatening to hurt her grand mother. I will be satisfied to see JYB at least starting a new and learning from what she experienced. I do like how SH do still showing concern and offer her help despite JYB going all mad and saying she hates her so hopefully SH really do end up saving her in the way as well.

@bebebisous33 We have only 3 weeks left as @roseysjournal said and we got only 6/12 episodes to watch since we already got episode 14/28 this week. Time is certainly flying!! Many things need to be wrapped and hopefully we won't be left with some loose ends or lack of development for any of the characters and relations. Yah I am worried too and actually don't know if they will be able to give us enough moments of our couple since there is so much more to worry about as well.

@japchaebap Waah, welcome to soompi and to TGW thread. Happy to hear you are enjoying this drama ^^

:wub:1...2..3... *oh oh ....pretty woman...*

Pd note

Her beautiful dress pit without a heel

WriterPD WriterPD
Posted08.04.16 17:27|Hits14|
Small lettersarge Attached Images
Source | Ishtargram

You can not be excluded if you are a 'body terminator' .
I knew from the beginning that I was good in shape ...

A scene from a drama that once again made me feel ..!

Attached Images
Continue

Spoiler

???? !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images

(Before peeling the heel)

Attached Images

(After removing the heel)

The heel is the dress fit of the dress .
Unrelated to the presence or absence of a heel
Isaiah's crazy dress pit

Is this true ? ???
Spoiler
Is this true ? ???

Attached Images

Attached Images

Attached Images

Attached Images

Spoiler
One scene from a drama
Made a ceremony
Her flawless body

Attached Images

This visual,
I can not put it in the camera !!!!!
Damage if not included
Attached Images

Attached Images

"Coke bottle shape" is
Talking about this visual
It's a real wannabe Wannabe !!!

It's just an excuse to see ...
(I will try the diet from today ★)

Ida Hae showed me a crazy dress pit.

The drama 'Good Witch I'

In the room 

I would like to be stimulated.

(Soon to be summertime secret ~ _ ~)

•  

Cr SBS website

@bebebisous33 @supergal99 @apqaria thank you for the warm welcome I feel TGW love :heart: like Capt Song is singing to me at the beach :wub:

I do miss his blue coat love that blue and I miss yoga fire too!  Love his reactions when SH accepts his hand holding or arm on her shoulder so I cannot wait to see his reaction when SH accepts his heart and proposal and wear the ring.   ok how many more days to go til the next eps....

7 hours ago, Annya said:

@japchaebap Love ur DP picture :wub:Also blue coat means no SH :lol:Yeah waiting till he figure out his love is SH and not DH.

7 hours ago, Annya said:

@japchaebap Love ur DP picture :wub:Also blue coat means no SH :lol:Yeah waiting till he figure out his love is SH and not DH.

I think he will figure it out pretty quickly.  The preview shows DH putting her hand on his leg and he knows SH wouldn't never do that.  DH is way too confident and he will notice the difference.  

1 hour ago, Annya said:

@Pam_Van Fossen Yups hope so.Also in preview it looks like SH husband will try to go back to SH :(Hope he doesn't emotionally blackmail her:angry:since his M doesn't want to get married to him.

Omo.. i have this weird feeling our writernim might make the ex hubby "open one more room in his heart" for JYB to enter ..*cough* :dizzy:

Ahhh... @bubu678 i cant help but think yr JYB is trapped in a super big ship... called Titanic...*dum dum dum* (oh ya... the pyscho witch couple also in it...):confounded:

Ok chill... actually quite sad to see dat JYB's grandma is being used by wicked witch...to threaten JYB *sigh*

supergal99 JYB is interested in rich guy ,she think BCD is some rich guy.Lets see Whether JYB has room for him or not after knowing truth :lol: Since real DH is back hope husband doesn't throw himself on her thinking she is SH :lol:

I wish BCD would try so the real DH will show him she is not one to know where the mop bucket is at her sister’s house.  why hasn’t SH changed her door code so he cannot get in her home anymore!  

@bebebisous33 I want me some sunglasses :glasses: if they do come w Capt Song.. :lol:

8 minutes ago, japchaebap said:

supergal99 JYB is interested in rich guy ,she think BCD is some rich guy.Lets see Whether JYB has room for him or not after knowing truth :lol: Since real DH is back hope husband doesn't throw himself on her thinking she is SH :lol:

I wish BCD would try so the real DH will show him she is not one to know where the mop bucket is at her sister’s house.  why hasn’t SH changed her door code so he cannot get in her home anymore!  

@bebebisous33 I want me some sunglasses :glasses: if they do come w Capt Song.. :lol:

Somehow, I have the feeling that JYB might tell the truth to WJ in order to ruin DH's happiness and tries to seduce BCD thinking that he is rich. When she realizes that it was SH who got closer to WJ, she might see it as an opportunity to get revenge on SH too because SH was the one who could escape from OTR's violence. JYB suffered the most, when SH was acting as DH. So by getting closer to the ex-husband, she thinks, she can get money and even hurt SH. To me, once JYB discovers the existence of the twins and the switch, JYB will be so mad at them that she will try to hurt them both.

17 minutes ago, japchaebap said:

:lol: yesss.. haaahaaa.. kdrama ya -> writernim has to let him discover the chart.:wacko:

Oh talk about Captain Muscle's proposal... i m feeling soooo uneasy. We better get @ELY_397 (coz she finished all his 'muscles' mussel stew hahaaa:grimace:) to ambush The Real DH...

ByWAZJn.jpg

tijhCKn.jpg

Sl7wGPm.jpg

Uh oh ... my imagination going crazyyyyyyy:glasses: *apathia...ahhhh*

Archived