[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

1 hour ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

I do not want DH and SH to suffer, I want DH and SH to be happy, because they are Lee Da Hae.PD nim do not disappoint me..

Haha, even if both played by Dahae but don't we love to hate our girl when she deserves to be hated and she totally deserves is as DH!! I am sure Dahae will be happy if we hated her in this role :wink: 

But yah, while I personally want to see DH being taught a lesson and get some punishment of what she did but at the same time I do want some redemption/development for her character for the better mainly because that will prove SH's effort and how much she affected her and made her change.

29 minutes ago, RahmaL said:

I'm just very curious why the rating is always low at the beginning of the weekly impressions, and then rises later in the next episode.

Actually that is not only the case for TGW but for other dramas as well which airs multiple episodes a day. Usually first episode has lower ratings. Not sure why thought :D 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, apqaria said:

Haha, bahkan jika keduanya dimainkan oleh Dahae tetapi tidak kita suka membenci gadis kita ketika dia layak untuk dibenci dan dia benar-benar layak adalah sebagai DH !! Saya yakin Dahae akan senang jika kami membencinya dalam peran ini :wink: 

if for the role of Lee Da Hae in Drama GW I like his acting to be DH rather than SH. Da Hae managed to make me angry, annoyed, and hate to see DH. whereas for his role to be SH I become dislike with myself, because I look back at my former self, which is often used by others (SH managed to make me sad and cry).

Lee Han Seo (CR) is the same age with my second child, and my son loves it. SH and CR have the same habit, if CR makes a mistake he will pat his forehead. SH like that also always patting his forehead when making mistakes. CR got my attention now. They are perfect for mother and child. in acting lee da hae and lee han seo a perfect match.:blush:

I can imagine that DH will make a mistake in front of WJ like denying the existence of a sister and niece. I am sure that DH hasn't imagined for one moment that SH would bring CR and her mother to the airport or they would fly. Since DH had cut ties with her family, she imagined that SH would follow her orders.

Then I am sure that WJ will remember CR's mistakes: mom instead of aunt aso. 

Finally, CR's remark about SH as DH: she is like Cinderella. SH mentioned in front of WJ that she was a maid who was treated like a princess. DH will say at some point that she has always been the queen or a princess.

Honestly, I would prefer if WJ noticed the change of OTY's behaviour in front of the real DH and makes the remark if OTY has given up on DH to which OTY replies that he hasn't at all.

59 minutes ago, Annya said:

@supergal99 It was so romantic :wub:Me singing too guitar-play.gif

It was our captains first date :wink:Our SH is totally falling for him :wub:

@bebebisous33 DH extra touchy move will make WJ runaway:lol:But one person will be happy seeing real DH JYB.She was missing her in previous episode here she comes lol

I agree with you. He likes the gentle and shy SH. DH is a "maneater":D, hence he will wonder why she has changed so suddenly. Moreover, I feel that he will notice that her smile is different.

In my opinion, JYB will become even more jealous, when she meets DH and sees the cold witch is back. She will be upset that DH has now WJ by her side, when she has nothing. To me, JYB could be eyeing BCD for different reasons:

- she thinks that he is rich (premium membership card)

- he has been married to DH's sister.

Maybe that's how she discovers the switch as well and wants to take revenge on DH/SH. Nevertheless, neither SH nor DH won't be annoyed if JYB seduces BCD. The latter will realize how it feels to be used.

Ok someone else is missing The Real DH ...Those fiery eyes @bebebisous33 @Annya

hcqqemu.jpg

Our captain fell for SH's eyes ..not 'those fiery eyes".

Check out her fashion..oh i mean her eyes.

GXg9h9a.jpg

I3BJNLO.jpg Uh oh @Annya  now we know why captain muscle was doing the slow motion flying in his stripes shirt... eeeee... noooooo... WJinie... dont fall for those fiery eyes!!

1 minute ago, Annya said:

For @dramaninja  I will sing "Beyonce Knowles Crazy in love " Your love's got me looking so crazy right now :wub::lol:

Who sang the original song WJ sang?

SH speak differently not like DH neither SH.She is third avatar between DH and SH mixup lol.

Deal then I sing this for you. :wub:

16 minutes ago, Annya said:

For @dramaninja  I will sing "Beyonce Knowles Crazy in love " Your love's got me looking so crazy right now :wub::lol:

Who sang the original song WJ sang?

Hahaaa... crazy in love...:rolleyes:

I think the original by Coffee Boy :grimace: (check out the YT song that i posted earlier)  i m not very familiar with this singer ...heee...compared to Wanna One hahaaaa

pick me pick me... captain muscle! Ops...:wacko:

@supergal99 Since i love Naya Na Song whenever i hear it i feel SH should sing it for WJ.Specially when i hear this line "The person to steal your heart, it's me, it's me, it's me.The last person, it's me, it's me, it's me" Suddenly OTY sang it...:lol:

TQ for original song info didn't heard it before.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, JYB will become even more jealous, when she meets DH and sees the cold witch is back. She will be upset that DH has now WJ by her side, when she has nothing. To me, JYB could be eyeing BCD for different reasons:

- she thinks that he is rich (premium membership card)

- he has been married to DH's sister.

Maybe that's how she discovers the switch as well and wants to take revenge on DH/SH. Nevertheless, neither SH nor DH won't be annoyed if JYB seduces BCD. The latter will realize how it feels to be used.

I don't think JYB will actually go after BCD , I think she barely wants to know more about DH and her sister so she just saw a chance with him being all drunk and broken and at the share house as well. And yah, I guess he will spill it all and she will know about the switch. So will we see her being the one telling this to WJ since she is feeling so jealous now and wouldn't want to see DH with WJ??

Another scenario of when WJ knows about the switch. He keeps saying that he wants to meet DH's family so may be she will agree on marriage and then they all get invited to family dinner and he see both SH and DH together and see how much SH is affected seeing him with another woman and may be she will say something out of habit as well and so he remembers everything that happens before then he discovers and may be he confirms it from JYB or OTY??

And about CKM and his planning for OTR murder and SH being used as a scapegoat, I guess he do know that he can control the real DH and even if she threaten to get more money but at the end she don't want to lose them as her supporters so the one who is actually dangerous and unpredictable for him is SH so it is better to also get rid of her.

11 minutes ago, apqaria said:

I don't JYB will actually go after BCD , I think she barely wants to know more about DH and her sister so she just saw a chance with him being all drunk and broken and at the share house as well. And yah, I guess he will spill it all and she will know about the switch. So will we see her being the one telling this to WJ since she is feeling so jealous now and wouldn't want to see DH with WJ.

Another scenario of when WJ knows about the switch. He keeps saying that he wants to meet DH's family so may be she will agree on marriage and then they all get invited to family dinner and he see both SH and DH together and see how much SH is affected seeing him with another woman and may be she will say something out of habit as well and so he remembers everything that happens before then he discovers :wink: 

And about CKM and his planning for OTR murder and SH being used as a scapegoat, I guess he do know that he can control the real DH and even if she threaten to get more money but at the end she don't want to lose them as her supporters so the one who is actually dangerous and unpredictable for him is SH so it is better to also get rid of her.

I like your idea. JYB reveals the switch and hopes that WJ will be mad because he has been played. However, I doubt that the revelation will go the way JYB wants it.

It would great if when WJ hears it from her, he went to OTY and told him about the switch only to realize that OTY knew about it.

You are right that SH is more dangerous than DH because she is honest and less manipulable. SH is not afraid of confronting OTR or even CKM in the end.  

@apqaria In preview we see DH replying to WJ proposal and i guess she will say Yes too it.It can be very much like u said but looking at DH would the things reach till family meeting.More then JYB i feel OTY behavior can be big hint,since he would be least interested in real DH and say something to WJ.

Notice how they showed confession scene in end while real DH heard the voicemail confession and SH was watching the tv one.

Also since DH is back now i want SH to focus on her life more rather then worry abt DH all the time.What if WJ offers her job too,since he know abt SH life too ? :unsure:

I read someone was rooting for real DH and WJ too :lol:

@bebebisous33 It was OTY who invited CR and his mom to surprise SH :)

But i like that SH is not listening and giving in what DH is asking her to do?

19 minutes ago, Annya said:

@apqaria In preview we see DH replying to WJ proposal and i guess she will say Yes too it.It can be very much like u said but looking at DH would the things reach till family meeting.More then JYB i feel OTY behavior can be big hint,since he would be least interested in real DH and say something to WJ.

Did we notice how they showed confession scene in end while real DH heard the voicemail confession and SH was watching the tv one.

Also since DH is back now i want SH to focus on her life more rather then worry abt DH all the time.What if WJ offers her job too,since he know abt SH life too ? :unsure:

I read someone was rooting for real DH and WJ too :lol:

@bebebisous33 It was OTY who invited CR and his mom to surprise SH :)

But i like that SH is not listening and giving in what DH is asking her to do?

I know but SH asked CR to come to the airport once. Nevertheless, SH didn't stop CR and her mother from getting on the plane. CR even said in front of OPP "mom", hence the father could have sensed it. DH will react differently. The audio confession is different from the video confession hence DH might not know the video confession and make a mistake. However, I see DH claiming WJ as her man in front of SH.

I agree with you that the family dinner could be another clue for WJ getting suspicious. DH will do anything so that WJ and SH won't meet. Either she denies that she has a family or she tries to postpone the dinner. Actually DH has no idea that WJ's mother is her mother's friend. Imagine if the mothers arrange the family dinner and DH reveal her true personality (harsh towards CR and SH).  

I learned that the most critical thing, according to this drama, is to make a trust/living will for when you're in a coma. Don't worry about the guy trying to kill you. Nope. That's not the problem. Not if you need a DNR for when you're in a coma. Not telling your sister/mother about the bribery problems at work. Or the power structure at work before asking big sis to fix it. The top priority is........ what is your preference on make up for when you wake up. What eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and mascara are you going to wear so you can magically open your eyes without it clumping and preventing you from opening your eyes.

I also learned that twins wear the exact same cosmetics, no matter how one may hate the other. Just magically, you know, even after being separated--they just like the same cosmetics.

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I know but SH asked CR to come to the airport once.

Ok yes too tour around airport since CR kept asking abt her father.While he was busy with the M.

Also DH said to SH to stay away from airport on her wedding day.

@Kim Yunmi SH doesn't wear makeup it just when she goes around pretending DH she wears it.Offcourse she is using her sisters stuff.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

However, I doubt that the revelation will go the way JYB wants it.

Yah, if that happens it will actually be like when she told him about of DH having dementia :wink: 

And ooh, how can I not talk about that dating scene?!! BAD ME :D 

For me the whole scene was just so bittersweet. Their shyness, Their smiles, their happiness accompanied with SH feeling sad about him not knowing her real identity and when he calls her DH. Oh, I was teary giggling watching them as I was feeling both happy and sad :( :wub:

But not to forget, one of the most touching moments for me in this episode was actually the hug after their kiss. Oh the smiles on their faces and the tears in their eyes as they hug deeply, LOVED IT!!!

Archived