[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even today the streaming started late around 9.10 or 9.15 KST.Sbs is not going to listen so not bothered abt rating now.

@apqaria When u watch the scene u will get more angry.Now OTY knows abt SH lets see what happens.I wish SH would have done that as soon as she saw them in her house.

13 minutes ago, apqaria said:

First thanks a lot Chingus for all the updates :wub:

My blood is boiling now just seeing those screen shots and knowing about what happened from that "husband"!!! I can't even describe him .... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

But did she transform to DH to get angry at them?! I really want her as SH to stand up for herself for once, sooooo need to see it

Oh oh i was wondering too why SH has to 'transform' (quite fast action hahaaa)  to DH? She is not confident enough to confront the jerk hubby?  She looks like she snapped!

And our @bebebisous33 is right about that waitress mistress - she wants him pay the cr card bills haaaa

wT84MSx.jpg

Mmm..  Tonite's ep.s full of cute moments.... yummy

1E42YeU.jpg

*happy family...coming soon heeee*

14 minutes ago, apqaria said:

First thanks a lot Chingus for all the updates :wub:

My blood is boiling now just seeing those screen shots and knowing about what happened from that "husband"!!! I can't even describe him .... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

But did she transform to DH to get angry at them?! I really want her as SH to stand up for herself for once, sooooo need to see it

I read an article it say she transform into DH and says" What have you done to my sister?" You guys are rubbish. Even i wish it was SH herself why to hide ur real emotions.

5 minutes ago, Annya said:

I read an article it say she transform into DH and says" What have you done to my sister?" You guys are rubbish. Even i wish it was SH herself why to hide ur real emotions.

Its the real emotions either way, its important that she say these words.

She has to do this for herself even on the disguise of her sister.

21 minutes ago, Annya said:

22 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh oh i was wondering too why SH has to 'transform' (quite fast action hahaaa)  to DH? She is not confident enough to confront the jerk hubby?  She looks like she snapped!

Yah, she obviously not confident enough yet and may be knows that her husband won't be intimidated enough if she was herself and may be afraid that he can affect her again if she is SH.

But in all cases, I am a bit disappointed TBH that they went this way. They better give me the scene I want soon, I want her to gain more courage and that man to know that it is SH who is confronting him and see the look on his face!!

I guess it is easier for her to use DH as a form of shield then being herself, even though she says and does thing that is herself as DH. I think one of her arch is finding her own voice as herself, but first she can use DH as her way of expressing herself to learn how to be herself, if it make sense.  

3 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I guess it is easier for her to use DH as a form of shield then being herself, even though she says and does thing that is herself as DH. I think one of her arch is finding her own voice as herself, but first she can use DH as her way of expressing herself to learn how to be herself, if it make sense.  

Yep I have no problem with her doing it this way, its a process for her after so many years to find her voice she is making major improvements.

:blink: ahhh ok ... sounds logical @apqaria @sal2 - step by step our SH needs to build up her self confidence ya?

*cough* i think our poor SH needs our cpt muscles' Muscular hug again... heee

kanK1LU.jpg

:wub: right now!

Thanks for all the updates chingus! Now I can't wait to watch it subbed. :wub:

The husband has to be a jerk all the way in order for Sun Hee to fall in love with Woo Jin without making it look like adultery. If he still has an ounce of good in him then there might be an argument for SH to take him back. It is so black and white now that people will sympathise with Sun Hee and Woo Jin instead. I do feel sorry for Bae Soo Bin for playing such an richard simmons of a character. So hats off to him!

And our Captain Muscles, what can I say? He is looking more and more handsome by the episode that I am beginning to have a little crush on him, as I do with most of Da Hae's leading men. I find it funny that in some K dramas, when the male lead falls in love, his hairstyle changes from a swept up look to a more relaxed look. :D

@Annya SBS is more concerned with advertising revenue than ratings now. They don't care that lower ratings will have a negative impact on the actors' chances of securing good projects in the future. :angry: At least MBC make an effort to promote their weekend dramas.

@ELY_397 Yah, they made him so hateful. I am personally surprised of how my hate for him escalated in those two weeks!! There is no redemption for this man!!

Some cuts are now uploaded on YT :) 

Haha, so now SH trying to avoid WJ's touch. She is totally falling there and trying to control her feelings :wub:

Spoiler

Ooh that ending scene!! How those two are so shameless!!

I love how that even when SH transformed to DH here, it is not like she is acting anymore (like we saw her before. Like when they caught her at the share-house or even when she confronted that woman who stole her money)

Her tone and that smile at the end, SO GOOD!!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Annya said:

OMO that jerk husband brought mistress to stay at there house and even justifying with SH abt it.

I can't help myself laughing as he is making sure that SH will divorce him. And I was right that OTY would discover the switch first. 

That HUG scene!! The new OST song is really good and perfect for it:wub:

I think that SH said she is OK and was trying hard not to go all out crying saying that DH is not a weak person or something like that!!

Spoiler

And I am glad she finally discovered about JYB's true colors

Spoiler

On 3/29/2018 at 9:34 AM, apqaria said:

The Eng lyrics of "OPPA IS RUNNING" by "JO HANG JO" from OST Part 3

I really like this song. Hope they play it in the drama soon although not sure how it will fit since we don't have older love lines in this drama :D 

https://popgasa.com/2018/03/26/jo-hang-jo-oppa-is-running-오빠가-뛴다-nice-witch-ost/

BTW, did anyone get what that message from WJ to the airline staff with all about? I didn't get how that would help the new airline they are opening??

@apqaria, I think we may have an older couple falling in love, since DH/SH's mother is taking care of the CEO at her house while he is evading the prosecutors and is sick.  

Archived