Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now her interview is 4th most view article in naver real time.

The third best comment is 

+448 this is my life time drama ㅠㅠ I enjoy watching it ㅠㅠ both of you looking good together

I SEE YOU SOMINKI LOVERS!!!

1 minute ago, sitih said:

One article again, she said she feel many similarty between her and jiho

Link http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000802891

Ah thanks, so it's basically a more detailed version of her old interview where she noted similarities between her real-life persona and Ji-ho's character.

I want a more in-depth questions and answers like Park Byung-Eun (Mr. Ma) did, such as when he explained how he sees Ji-ho character as her ideal type of a girl (someone posted in on the main thread, translated from Chinese) :D

I thought Detective K 3 has completed its filming some time back? I remembered seeing some group shot for the wrap up some time ago in IG.

It's great that Jung Somin's interviews are slowly coming out since there's a possibility that Minki did not accept any media interviews... but I still hope he does! One or two interviews are good enough. He does seem to be a super private/low profile type of person. Someone who really take a break and go off radar for real during resting period. I have to say that I really miss him so much though. TT I wondered when we can see or hear any sighting of him until he finally appears in public for official purposes.

@jughead2000  I don't think there will be a TVN award show this year.. heard nothing about it. Sigh.

2 hours ago, lividc said:

I thought Detective K 3 has completed its filming some time back? I remembered seeing some group shot for the wrap up some time ago in IG.

It's great that Jung Somin's interviews are slowly coming out since there's a possibility that Minki did not accept any media interviews... but I still hope he does! One or two interviews are good enough. He really does seem to be a super private/low profile type of person. Someone who really take a break and go off radar for real during resting period. I have to say that I really miss him so much though. TT I wondered when we can see or hear any sighting of him until he finally appears in public for official purposes.

@jughead2000  I don't think there will be a TVN award show this year.. heard nothing about it. Sigh.

@lividc  i like how your investigative mind works... hope we could find the answer to your question soon.  I have a feeling its somebody we know but who doesnt want us to know that it is him ...  lol.  

@jughead2000 the TVN cable awards is usually held in October.  So its still  a long way to go... 

but there is also Korea Cable TV awards which is scheduled in March 2018.  Hopefully SoMinKi would  have a chance to be nominated here.   

1 hour ago, anna122017 said:

@lividc  i like how your investigative mind works... hope we could find the answer to your question soon.  I have a feeling its somebody we know but who doesnt want us to know that it is him ...  lol.  

@jughead2000 the TVN cable awards is usually held in October.  So its still  a long way to go... 

but there is also Korea Cable TV awards which is scheduled in March 2018.  Hopefully SoMinKi would  have a chance to be nominated here.   

So no TV awards for TVN? Geez.

@jughead2000 there will be TVN awards, but will be in October 2018 yet. That is their yearly schedule. 

Actually, there are also other award giving bodies like Seoul Awards ( also in October),  korean Drama Awards ( not sure of the date) and the Apan Star Awards.  From what i have gathered they give awards to dramas from both public/ free TV broadcasting and cable TV.  

9 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

@jughead2000 there will be TVN awards, but will be in October 2018 yet. That is their yearly schedule. 

Actually, there are also other award giving bodies like Seoul Awards ( also in October),  korean Drama Awards ( not sure of the date) and the Apan Star Awards.  From what i have gathered they give awards to dramas from both public/ free TV broadcasting and cable TV.  

@jughead2000 JSM has reason to be excited to receive an award from KBS since this is already coming close. The ceremony will be held on the 31st of December 2017 based on my source. 

43 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

Oh, such a shame. But all good, If they are only in a non cable channel, Im sure they will bag an excellence award for their portrayal. 

I was reading dramabeans, LMK was quite loved there, well because personally, I dont know his existence as well before BIMFL. I stumbled upon his casting with Shi Min Ah last June 2016, and he received a lot of love from beanies. LOL 

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

@lividc @jughead2000 

The profile pic is a dreamcatcher. Might be a random thing, but we all know Minki is well-known for being eccentric lol. Or it could be because he won't upload a picture of himself since he wants to stay private.

Also, Sunggyu might have been tidying his followed accounts recently. I think he only follows Infinite members now?

@velvetine  let it stay mysterious then... i tend to agree with you that exploring it here might attract attention and defeat the purpose of keeping the account private.  I dont know, but i prefer to respect the parties' wishes even if i am not certain its them...  just my personal take on the matter. Hope @lividc and @jughead2000 would understand my point too.  BUT whatever you guys decide or reach on this subject, i will have no further comment/ issue. 

Guys, soompi just shared the interview with Jung So Min:wub:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/10/jung-min-shares-hopes-first-life-return-2nd-season/

Actress Jung So Min recently recently sat down for an interview and expressed her satisfaction for the ending of “Because This Is My First Life,” as well as her hopes for a second season.

She began by saying, “The atmosphere on set was always great. I recently spoke to our director over the phone and it made me ache for the time I spent on set. I loved it so much that I found myself thinking, ‘I didn’t know filming could be this fun.’ My heart hasn’t accepted that it’s over yet. I was so happy to have worked with people I’d wanted to work with.”

“Because This Is My First Life” was the story of a budding romance between Yoon Ji Ho, who was in need of a place to call home, and “House Poor” homeowner Nam Sae Hee. The drama ended with a happy ending for the two characters as they reunited after spending some time apart. Jung So Min expressed that she was satisfied with how the drama ended because it was a happy ending.

With how happy she had been working on the drama, Jung So Min also shared her hopes of revisiting the role of Yoon Ji Ho in a new season. She said, “I know that the drama ended with a closed conclusion and a happy ending. Even I thought, ‘Do we have more stories to share? This will be the last time I see this character, right?’ But all of us still talk about coming back with a second season. Even our director jokes that all of his productions have made multiple seasons except one, ‘Bring It On, Ghost.’ I think we’d be able to create even more interesting stories with a new season, and in my opinion, anything our writer creates is bound to be good.”

She concluded by saying, “I’ve never made a special effort to let characters go. If they decide to stick around in my mind, I let them. Yoon Ji Ho is a character I hope stays with me for a long time because I see so much of myself in her.”

Jung So Min has been making her mark as a young actress this year through KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “Father is Strange” and tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life.” Now that the latter has come to an end, she will be taking a break and looking over potential future projects.

Would you like to see “Because This Is My First Life” return with a second season?

9 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

@velvetine  let it stay mysterious then... i tend to agree with you that exploring it here might attract attention and defeat the purpose of keeping the account private.  I dont know, but i prefer to respect the parties' wishes even if i am not certain its them...  just my personal take on the matter. Hope @lividc would understand my point too.  BUT whatever you guys decide or reach on this subject, i will have no further comment/ issue. 

I understand and I agree in keeping it private. I'm removing my contents now. =D Sorry about it as I just thought of sharing this here as I like the atmosphere here. I'm kinda overwhelmed by the shipping vibes in IG so I didn't post in IG.

Agreed, @anna122017, sorry I got carried away and kept talking about it lol. You don't know how much I've always wanted Minki to have a private IG controlled by no one but himself, where he can freely stalk and comment at his friends' post :lol:

Now, speaking about awards, it will be a tough competition since BTIMFL is restricted to TV cable and wasn't as popular as other cable drama like Goblin. Especially for individual awards of best couples (more likely to be awarded to WYWS couple due to Suzy's popularity). But I still have high hopes. This drama is just too good to not receive any recognition...

@ummihany thanks for sharing! So, we are now sure JSM is honestly finding it hard to let go of BTIMFL... so if she really wants a second season, does this imply that she also wants LMK to reprise his role so she will be involved in more sweet and sexy times with him...? *wink wink*

If we can't have a 2nd season, a movie would be more than enough!

1 hour ago, lividc said:

double post.

1 hour ago, lividc said:

I understand and I agree in keeping it private. I'm removing my contents now. =D Sorry about it as I just thought of sharing this here as I like the atmosphere here. I'm kinda intimidated by the shipping vibes in IG so I didn't post in IG.

@lividc the truth is, i felt very excited upon learning about your discovery. I even said i like the way your investigative mind works...  

but a thought suddenly came to my mind- what if so many would be curious and check this account?  It would definitely disturb the peace of the parties involved. As to other consequences we could not predict since  they are  way  beyond our control. 

Please do not think i am encroaching  or interfering in your right to share pieces of information  here.  It would make me feel bad.  I just said my personal opinion. The final decision is yours, okay?   Thank you.

Archived