Ayame

48 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I love this thread. I rewatched the BTS (which is my absolute favorite as well) and the part where Min Ki pins her down was haaaawwwwt and I can see why they were laughing nervously the moment the PD said “cut!” The tension....! :wink:

Also, cute photo. If I were to caption it, I’d say “so proud and happy to be hanging out with my girl.”  LOL

Edit: one more photo. 

That gave me a feeling both liked each other's kisses kkkkkk. 

Oh c'mon you two, no denying please... 

and the hugs... wow... they are soooooo electrifying... 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More on kissing.... here's a clip in SLOW MOTION...

it feels good but makes one asking for more... why cut it when you are still enjoying every bit???  

Gosh, i am terribly missing them... 

The way LMK told JSM that she had something on  her lips :D It seemed JSM ate the chicken during filming the scene (no wonder). LMK ssi, you could just tell her. She might be misunderstand your gesture :lol:

Spoiler

When LMK's arm accidentally touched the upper body of JSM and they took it coolly. 

Spoiler

I just realized it. Need to rewatch :o

Spoiler

I'm happy SH has found his happiness 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, meiil said:

What? 

A long-time drama fan who loves Dalja's Spring asked why LMK's jaws are not as sharp as before (10 years ago). I never noticed it and I only know that he lost a lot of weight since Dalja's Spring.

4 hours ago, eunji18 said:

The way LMK told JSM that she had something on  her lips :D It seemed JSM ate the chicken during filming the scene (no wonder). LMK ssi, you could just tell her. She might be misunderstand your gesture :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

When LMK's arm accidentally touched the upper body of JSM and they took it coolly. 

Hide contents

I just realized it. Need to rewatch :o

Hide contents

I'm happy SH has found his happiness 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh...LMK awkwardly paused when JSM chest bumped his elbow. lol at his reaction.

8 hours ago, MianneChan said:

That's totally what I saw! It's really weird since at the bed kiss, they were able to jump out of the scene when the director said cut. In this scene, however, we can see that they are still lingering. It's interesting because what we see is Somin's face! She's totally ready for another round of kisses. Minki's expression too when he was kissing her was full of passion and longing! I don't know if he's just a good actor but he totally looked so absorbed in the scene. I thought I'm being delulu but I'm glad you also pointed it out!

Hahaha, yes I also noticed that. The smack sound when their lips were separated makes me feel they were both so into the kiss, not to mention Somin's longing face before and after. We all know Minki has tons of experience of kissing older women, so Somin's subconscious mind might have enjoyed it somehow and was thirsty for more. :tongue:

Here's a zoomed gif I made for the kiss part of the BTS. Sorry if it's bad, hope you enjoy!

7OCcKVp.jpg

Sharp jaw, high cheekbones, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, broad shoulders and long legs.  Best of all is, great kisser! 

These attributes  i got from BTIMFL drama,  shippers, PD Nim/BTS, also from Youtube fans.  Sum them up and what you'll have is SEXY  LMK.  

To JSM: girl, you are so lucky!  

@Ayame Yay  I knew there were a lot of deleted scenes. So they confirmed the dvd we just gotta wait for the release date. I wonder if there will be a cast commentay as well.... even tho it's very expensive for international fans like me, if they have deleted scenes, eng subs and a cast commentary I will probably buy it.

47 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

A long-time drama fan who loves Dalja's Spring asked why LMK's jaws are not as sharp as before (10 years ago). I never noticed it and I only know that he lost a lot of weight since Dalja's Spring.

Oh...LMK awkwardly paused when JSM chest bumped his elbow. lol at his reaction.

I have watched clips from Shut Up Flower Boy Band and I think he actually gained more weight from then. I remember that scene when he was wearing a loose sleeveless shirt and his arms are so thin.

That reaction of LMK is precious. Remember, this is the same man who has done a lot of kiss scenes, with a major bed scene. Lol Lee Min Ki :D

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Announcement from the Daum cafe regarding the DVD/Blu-ray pre-order:

z9rIVPE.png

@Ayame  chingu, thank you for this info/advice.   I am interested to buy. I am so curious about the deleted scenes.  

I just hope it isnt difficult to place an order.  

Wow @velvetine from the gif u made, i certainly sure that there is something between them when they doing that kiss scene (iam sounds like diehard shipper rite now kkkkk). I'll try to describe my nonsense with good sentence, but not sure if its understandable bcoz english not my native language, mianhe. 

I think, kissing is the most intimate act of affection. This kiss scene is about reunion between devastated Se Hee and longing Ji Hoo. A meeting between two different mindset in dealt with each others feeling. They missed each other badly. The 'i missed u kiss' perhaps the most important kiss a man will ever give to a woman (vice versa). Not all men vocalize their feelings. Some feelings can only be conveyed through physical touch. When a man kisses you because he missed you, it’s an embrace that will engulf your entire body. You can’t help but get lost in each other. In that kiss, there are a multitude of emotions, eagerness, hope, boldness, affirmation, trust, and confidence. When a man kisses a woman, it can best be described as a crash. Two opposing energies coming together to ignite a spark. And, in that spark a man reveals his truth about how he feels about a woman and her place in his life. And they both gave it vibe.

May be peoples would say its just my stupid imagination, but but....if its just my imagination, i'll give LMK and JSM 6 thumbsup (borrow 2 from my niece hehehe) for doing amazing acting without any feelings at all. Darn you LMK, how come u kiss your co star until she looks like lost her energy and show the vulnerability. Damn your manliness LMK :lol:

if somin delete BTIMFL wrap up pic, then i think something really happen. Somin is at d peak if her career now, so i think her mgt want to really protect her image. Its different for minki, he is at one man mgt, so he is more free and flexible of what to do. 

I saw her insta, and yes this is d first time she post d pic from drama wrap up party and i think its very intimate moment of her and minki, just both of them. Do u know what? I think someone sat on their back and candid that photo in secret.. then that person share it to them or somin? Or maybe on group chat? Lols. But since somin like it so much, she even post it on her insta.. lols. I think she didnt realise that time, its d first time she did that (post a pic from drama wrap up party and its with her co star!! :D) i wonder what made her to do that.. i think she really was in deep love with BTIMFL.. :D

For this pic below i think both were taken by somin? Somin make it cuter and share it to minki? Or even somin who post it to his IG? :D

I think in this clip somin was busy made a cute emo to their pic (absolutely with minki advice..lols)

she was holding her own handphone.. looks d same isnt?

For minki IG, i think he never once post a cute photo right?

But just while n after BTIMFL, he start to do it recently.. so he really changed (in a cute way.. lols)

And this is a couple photo too..

Did minki follow somin to post this pic? Bcoz he was late post about a week after somin..

i just post some exerpt on lee minki ceci magazine 2009 interview the reason why yoon eun hye is his ideal girl:

Yes, I told you I wanted to meet a woman who was healthy, with a great personality and one who has a lovable nature embedded right into her body like a habit. That hasn't changed even till this day. I liked the real-self of Yoon Eun Hye-ssi since the Xmandays as well as the character she played in Coffee Prince 1st Shop. I fall for a woman who says thank you when she's thankful and when someone falls over, (she) asks are you alright? almost unconsciously out of natural habit"

but if you look closely how he describe his ideal girl ot also  the best descriptin to somin :D

woman who was healthy-during bts so min taste all food props during filming

lovable nature -of course a very friendly so min

a woman who says thank you - cough bts 7 second hugging moment 

asking are you alright- bts beach scene where she patted lee minki when he didnt like the taste of what inside the bottle.

i wonder if his ideal type of girl change?

1 hour ago, knowcius said:

I think, kissing is the most intimate act of affection. This kiss scene is about reunion between devastated Se Hee and longing Ji Hoo. A meeting between two different mindset in dealt with each others feeling. They missed each other badly. The 'i missed u kiss' perhaps the most important kiss a man will ever give to a woman (vice versa). Not all men vocalize their feelings. Some feelings can only be conveyed through physical touch. When a man kisses you because he missed you, it’s an embrace that will engulf your entire body. You can’t help but get lost in each other. In that kiss, there are a multitude of emotions, eagerness, hope, boldness, affirmation, trust, and confidence. When a man kisses a woman, it can best be described as a crash. Two opposing energies coming together to ignite a spark. And, in that spark a man reveals his truth about how he feels about a woman and her place in his life. And they both gave it vibe.

Wow, that was amazing and profound. Are you, by any chance, a 30-year old writer named Yoon Ji-ho? :lol:

I agree with you. One of the beautiful aspects which made this drama unique and great was the passionate kiss scenes. Some might argue that they were there for fan-services to men and women viewers alike, but I like to think they were done naturally and beautifully, from the build-up to the climax. The eyes, the gestures, the facial movements were so relatable. This includes the bus stop kiss, since considering the situation it took place -- JH being in an emotional wreck, was longing for a first kiss she couldn't get from her longtime crush and felt too much comfort from SH's weird consolations, while SH was basically a deer in the headlights, it was the type of kiss that people imagine would happen in real-life. As for the other kisses between JH and SH, they were all done passionately, creating such a realistic spark of intimacy between a man and a woman who didn't realize that deep inside their hearts, they're in love with each other. Sure, it might be two experienced actor and actress working their magic for the audience, but I'm sure even they can't deny that in their subconscious mind, they both enjoyed all the kiss scenes, that their body can't help but show such adorable sights.

We may not know what kind of feeling lingers inside both Minki and Somin's hearts, but as @knowcius eloquently described, every kiss that occurred managed to make themselves get lost in each other, which is even more apparent when we observe them from a BTS point of view. There was definitely romantic feelings that temporarily formed everytime their lips touch and their hands embrace each other. Will it ever evolve to a permanent state? Only time will tell, and we shall keep on shipping them as long as our delulu fuel hasn't run out! ^_^

Well, time to sleep before I start to lose any sense I have left!

3 hours ago, MianneChan said:

I have watched clips from Shut Up Flower Boy Band and I think he actually gained more weight from then. I remember that scene when he was wearing a loose sleeveless shirt and his arms are so thin.

That reaction of LMK is precious. Remember, this is the same man who has done a lot of kiss scenes, with a major bed scene. Lol Lee Min Ki :D

385cb90e724fc28a9c95d72672ae79e8.jpg

fetus LMK (staring at his jaw)

615769262c25b346d90e09b3a974f4f9.jpg

fetus JSM

Archived