Ayame

@ahhhjummahhhjo The latest compilation videos that you posted — make my day!! Thank you! There’s a world of difference between: the “thankful” hug between JSM and PDnim and the “thankful” hug between JSM and LMK. 

There is a protective (and dare I say intimate?) manner in how he held the back of her head during that hug — that only 2 people who are very close emotionally would do.  As a woman, I would find it demeaning to have a colleague, regardless of how much I held him in high esteem,  touch my head (perhaps because I was raised in the “western” culture so apologies if this offended anyone). 

And the bts to the Kwai bts video - he looks at her with such fascination - like saying “I can’t believe how cool you are, so not what I expected.” JSM looks at him the same way too. :blush: 

There is no moving on for me..(sigh)... everyone, your posts — thank you!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, meiil said:

Can somebody who has been following Somin for long tell us if she ever deleted pics like the SoMinKi one before?? 

I'm not sure if she had deleted a photo like this before but I checked So Min's IG a while ago to compare. Apparently this is the first time that she posted a photo of her with her male co-star after the drama has ended. Take for instance, FIS, she only posted a photo of herself saying goodbye to the drama, no photo with Lee Joon. For D-day, altho her farewell post was a picture with Kim Young Kwang, it was posted on the day of the final airing. Unlike in this case, she posted a photo with LMK after BTIMFL has ended its run, and it's not even a selca, but a cryptic and somehow, a very personal image of them watching the finale beside each other. 

1 hour ago, renvic said:

wow... at first i wonder 

why thread move 3 pages... now i know why....

just also a namlee fan yup i do believe that the break up is just a stage or possibly  cool off status but not totally break up...

i do believe just like most to all chingus here  that deleting the said i.g.

is a wrong move because people/knetz and international fans will be more curious

and investigate it further if there is really going on between the two and it may lead for what we call dispatch "radar"

as a shipper of songsong and swag (nam lee) couple that from "reel to real" there are common denominators that already happened to sominki:

1.closeness on bts... as what we call glue closeness., excessive laughing even its just a lame joke and during bts like having their "own world" 

2. mirroring- immitate gestures of another. 

3. a moment when they are beside each other during wrap up party

and lastly......

4. words that they caption in their IG that related to another:

a. shk post a picture her and sjk with hastag #songsongcouple before they admit that they are in relationship,

b.NJH post a picture with LSK holding NJH"s two dogs with caption bokjoo joonhyung forever before they admit that they are in relationship

c. so min and minki.. both post picture together taken during wrap up party

( although somin deleted it) and  mention  their character in btimfl .but the only thing left if in the future if  they will be the next admiting that they are "in relationship?"  :D

Yes, I agree. I shipped both NamLee and SongSong too! And it's pretty much considered a sign that something is going on if they post something related to their past co - stars after the drama. I mean Lee Sung Kyung posted Joo Hyuk's pics while JH was watching a basketball game live in the US, after WFKBJ. Same with Hye Kyo too, she posted a couple of pics of her and JK even after DotS ended.  

40 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

I'm not sure if she had deleted a photo like this before but I checked So Min's IG a while ago to compare. Apparently this is the first time that she posted a photo of her with her male co-star after the drama has ended. Take for instance, FIS, she only posted a photo of herself saying goodbye to the drama, no photo with Lee Joon. For D-day, altho her farewell post was a picture with Kim Young Kwang, it was posted on the day of the final airing. Unlike in this case, she posted a photo with LMK after BTIMFL has ended its run, and it's not even a selca, but a cryptic and somehow, a very personal image of them watching the finale beside each other. 

I see.... mmmhhh.. 

1 hour ago, Ros Rivera said:

Yes, I agree. I shipped both NamLee and SongSong too! And it's pretty much considered a sign that something is going on if they post something related to their past co - stars after the drama. I mean Lee Sung Kyung posted Joo Hyuk's pics while JH was watching a basketball game live in the US, after WFKBJ. Same with Hye Kyo too, she posted a couple of pics of her and JK even after DotS ended.  

I’d say we should wait for them to post a pic together  as well but seeing as they are instead deleting everything that leads to that... the only option is being caught by others together.. 

4 hours ago, snailcat said:

Hey guys! You really need to check this out. LMK's ig just followed soohyangofficial which is basically a famous brand of female fragrance in South Korea. I mean why does he follow a female fragrance brand???? Remember in the bts of last shooting when LMK smelled at somin's flowers??? I am quite excited don't know why....

Actually, he had already followed the brand (as well as its own CEO, kimsoohyang) way back from 2014. It's not just another random brand account the follows though -- I reckon, either he might have been endorsed by that scented candle brand back then, or he's just friends with the owner (check out his old IG post below):

Spoiler

Also, this might be nothing much. Somin was just reading the words written on Minki's plaque. However, the way she got startled when her friend (supporting actress/film crew) approached her, it's like she's caught doing something sneaky. Like she was deep in their own world (you're just reading a plaque, dear, why so into it?) :tongue: Also, the original poster seems to have deleted the post, as if it's a private thing (or it might be an IG story, who knows):

I was making a compilation of the instagram pics from the wrap up party for the first post, and I realized that the translation of the caption on LMK's instagram post (the one with JSM), the translation I saw was either google translated or the translation was a little bit off. I know the soompi article had some of it translated, but I translated the whole thing. I translated the caption now from the Japanese translation, hopefully it makes more sense. (Unless of course some already translated the whole thing and I missed it somehow?)

Lee Min Ki: This is a production that I love so much to the point where I don't want it to end. Along with those who watched (this drama), I gained a lot of strength and courage through this drama. I was able to understand (the character of) Ji Ho, and I learned through (the character of) Se Hee. As I let go of Se Hee, I'm greeting you for the last time as Se Hee. I wish for success in everyone's lives from now on. I sincerely thank you for having stayed with me during this time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!! #leeminki #becausethisismyfirstlife #thankyou

THIS REMAINS MY NUMBER 1 FAVORITE. This BTS caused me to have a change of heart - from a determined non-shipper to a crazy one.

And last night, while rewatching, my hubby who happened to pass by and is as rational as See Hee gave a quick comment: "what a cozy couple..." 

4 minutes ago, lc85 said:

:blush:Specifically 1:47-1:58 JSMs face!! That guy with glasses in the corner of the photo shoot with the green screen is all of us here.

Yes! Totally agree!

i never get tired watching this.  

@lc85 nice catch, beside that... the one after kissing. Its look like there is no urgency from both of them to quickly let go off each other after PD-nim cut. They're still "on position" (holding/embrace each other) and i can see the face of SM, her eyes still looking at MK face with "longing/addicted to kiss" kind of look hehehehe.. (its like when we doing a kiss with our crush, then the pleasure, nervousnes and desire imprinted to our face).

Sorry for my gibberish, but this shipping things become my daily life now. Im still unsure tho, wether there'll be some good news that we all waiting for (SMxMK dating/marriage anouncement) or there is no news at all, but as a dsvoted shipper with good faith :D i wish (asap) to see they together on new project.

18 minutes ago, knowcius said:

@lc85 nice catch, beside that... the one after kissing. Its look like there is no urgency from both of them to quickly let go off each other after PD-nim cut. They're still "on position" (holding/embrace each other) and i can see the face of SM, her eyes still looking at MK face with "longing/addicted to kiss" kind of look hehehehe.. (its like when we doing a kiss with our crush, then the pleasure, nervousnes and desire imprinted to our face).

Sorry for my gibberish, but this shipping things become my daily life now. Im still unsure tho, wether there'll be some good news that we all waiting for (SMxMK dating/marriage anouncement) or there is no news at all, but as a dsvoted shipper with good faith :D i wish (asap) to see they together on new project.

That's totally what I saw! It's really weird since at the bed kiss, they were able to jump out of the scene when the director said cut. In this scene, however, we can see that they are still lingering. It's interesting because what we see is Somin's face! She's totally ready for another round of kisses. Minki's expression too when he was kissing her was full of passion and longing! I don't know if he's just a good actor but he totally looked so absorbed in the scene. I thought I'm being delulu but I'm glad you also pointed it out!

I would also like to point out how Somin was holding Minki's hand in that reunion bed scene. I find it adorable and heartwarming because she also strokes his hands while talking to him. I mean if she didn't hold his hand, it would still look nice. But she did. And I can't help but feel that that was "Somin" and not "Jiho". 

It would be nice if they will be casted in a romance/drama movie with an atmosphere like that of Love 911.

29 minutes ago, knowcius said:

Are you talking about the beach kiss or a specific one? 

We can talk about their kisses all day :blush: it seems. They made it very difficult for most of us to move on (:D ok that’s just me deflecting responsibility).

I can’t blame SM for still being in the “on position” after the kisses with LMK. He looks like an excellent kisser!:wub: And lol, it looks like LMKs eyes were caught still in the “on position” during the filming and bts. (No offense to anyone, this thread is one of the HOT topics after all. But keeping it safe- just in case we have a younger audience here.)

16 minutes ago, knowcius said:

Just be optimistic he he. 

If ever that day will come or not, at least this couple has made us smile,  brought happiness to us and made us experience (once again) inexplicable  emotions while on board this ship.  I say once again because now that i have settled into a quiet married life, sometimes, life gets boring... 

I still hold on to what @ahhhjummahhhjo has said about shipping being a marathon. 

It takes a a strong heart to endure this "race". And sharing this love for our cozy couple with everyone here in this thread makes the marathon worth enduring...

I love this thread. I rewatched the BTS (which is my absolute favorite as well) and the part where Min Ki pins her down was haaaawwwwt and I can see why they were laughing nervously the moment the PD said “cut!” The tension....! :wink:

Also, cute photo. If I were to caption it, I’d say “so proud and happy to be hanging out with my girl.”  LOL

Edit: one more photo. 

Archived