Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, velvetine said:

More goodies from Heather... I love it when she laughs like that near him. "It doesn't mean anything", "She has always been like that", blah-blah who cares, they look sweet and we love them :wub:

Cool, this is our 700th post!

Wow!! We're going strong!!

Shucks, this really reminds me of NamLee/JooSung's hiding days lol. (For co-NamLee fans, hold on 'kay? The breakup thing was staged anyway lol). 

If they don't have anything to hide, why is there a need to delete? Why? Haha. They made the owner of the Sominki autograph to delete the post like why? It makes me think they are indeed alone that time since they are hiding things too much! 

Maybe Somin was thinking people won't find it weird or anything if she deletes that post since the post has been there for two weeks already. She's wrong. Lol. (Maybe she deleted that before or after she posted that random Jiho bts video.) 

In Somin's case, she's really careful what to post and what not to post that's why this deletion is so weird. What is the significance of that photo? I mean, it's just a photo of them watching together. It's not that special. What prompted her to delete the photo? I think this is getting more interesting. 

@meiil your hunch was correct!! Daebak!

I love reading all your analyses guys! Keep them coming! :wub:

4 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Wow!! We're going strong!!

Shucks, this really reminds me of NamLee/JooSung's hiding days lol. (For co-NamLee fans, hold on 'kay? The breakup thing was staged anyway lol). 

If they don't have anything to hide, why is there a need to delete? Why? Haha. They made the owner of the Sominki autograph to delete the post like why? It makes me think they are indeed alone that time since they are hiding things too much! 

Maybe Somin was thinking people won't find it weird or anything if she deletes that post since the post has been there for two weeks already. She's wrong. Lol. (Maybe she deleted that before or after she posted that random Jiho bts video.) 

In Somin's case, she's really careful what to post and what not to post that's why this deletion is so weird. What is the significance of that photo? I mean, it's just a photo of them watching together. It's not that special. What prompted her to delete the photo? I think this is getting more interesting. 

@meiil your hunch was correct!! Daebak!

I love reading all your analyses guys! Keep them coming! :wub:

Exactly that picture was so innocent and to some extent even work related so let’s just say she has a bf or lmk has a gf they want to protect, how deleting such post would help them out? I can see other stuff like the autographs or the crew pics coz they might have been misleading to rumors but hell an innocuous work related pic?? That doesn’t make sense. Like u said SM is very careful on what she shares with the public so she knew exactly what she was doing when she deleted that post! 

16 minutes ago, meiil said:

Exactly that picture was so innocent and to some extent even work related so let’s just say she has a bf or lmk has a gf they want to protect, how deleting such post would help them out? I can see other stuff like the autographs or the crew pics coz they might have been misleading to rumors but hell an innocuous work related pic?? That doesn’t make sense. Like u said SM is very careful on what she shares with the public so she knew exactly what she was doing when she deleted that post! 

Exactly! This is still work-related since they are at the wrap up party of the drama. It's a harmless photo, not even a shippable material! Indeed let's say they are committed, what is the significance of this harmless photo? None. No one's even reacting much with this photo. No one's going gaga over this (unlike in NamLee's case where it really sparked speculations, which turned out to be true in the end).

If this is damage control, what exactly is the damage? Lol! Their efforts of damage control just sparks attention to the "damage" they are trying to hide and conceal. Lol.

Are we now on a sprint and not a marathon? Lol :D

15 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Question:

Who is the girl beside MinKi? She has earings and Somin didnt have earings in the pictures. 

I believe the girl is also JSM. Their clothes and where the vid was taken was kinda similar to JSM's ig post where she and LMK were watching the finale together. Some fans inferred that JSM had a change of wardrobe during the party. 

7 minutes ago, meiil said:

It’s Somin. She did have long earrings that night. @jughead2000

@alivingparadox24

She didnt have long earings and seems like she was wearing a different top in the top photo.But maybe yeah, she changed her outfit.

Somin was soo pretty in her wrap up outfit :D But on that top IG vid that I posted, if that was really her, seems like she was wearing Jiho’s earings?

21 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I believe the girl is also JSM. Their clothes and where the vid was taken was kinda similar to JSM's ig post where she and LMK were watching the finale together. Some fans inferred that JSM had a change of wardrobe during the party. 

I believe you girl :wub:

Hold on. WE'RE ON HOT TOPICS CHINGUS!!!!

Happy 700th++ post to our little haven ❤️ (and we're even on hot topics, YAY!)

Like what the others said above this post, Somin changed her outfit and they had some sort of after party after the wrap up party where she wore those long earrings. So that's Somin (with a very pretty smile watching the clingy Sehee scene LOL) beside Minki!

Here's another post of Somin with her outfit changed featuring the earrings: (sorry this has been shared but IDK how to delete this part in mobile HAHA)

46 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Heh, we went from "being frustrated for the lack of sominki pictures" to "being over the moon for even more lack of sominki pictures" real quick. Such a rollercoaster ride this ship is. :lol:

LOL. Pretty accurate description! :D

So happy to be in this rollercoaster ride with you all! ❤️

Wowwww it just less than 24 hours ago i'm login here and reading all your lovely post and BAMMMM our safe haven has jump 4 pages and even in hot topics!you guys are wonderful!

Phewww just finish reading all  the comments regarding the deleted photos from Somin's ig.And yes i do agree that something fishy with what happening now and yes, this is similar with NamLee case.(i'm one of their shipper!) If they have nothing to hide why the sudden deleting?oh my delulu hearteuu

Hey guys! You really need to check this out. LMK's ig just followed soohyangofficial which is basically a famous brand of female fragrance in South Korea. I mean why does he follow a female fragrance brand???? Remember in the bts of last shooting when LMK smelled at somin's flowers??? I am quite excited don't know why....

13 minutes ago, snailcat said:

Hey guys! You really need to check this out. LMK's ig just followed soohyangofficial which is basically a famous brand of female fragrance in South Korea. I mean why does he follow a female fragrance brand???? Remember in the bts of last shooting when LMK smelled at somin's flowers??? I am quite excited don't know why....

Wouldn’t read too much in it, he follows so many random accounts. 

wow... at first i wonder 

why thread move 3 pages... now i know why....

just also a namlee fan yup i do believe that the break up is just a stage or possibly  cool off status but not totally break up...

i do believe just like most to all chingus here  that deleting the said i.g.

is a wrong move because people/knetz and international fans will be more curious

and investigate it further if there is really going on between the two and it may lead for what we call dispatch "radar"

as a shipper of songsong and swag (nam lee) couple that from "reel to real" there are common denominators that already happened to sominki:

1.closeness on bts... as what we call glue closeness., excessive laughing even its just a lame joke and during bts like having their "own world" 

2. mirroring- immitate gestures of another. 

3. a moment when they are beside each other during wrap up party

and lastly......

4. words that they caption in their IG that related to another:

a. shk post a picture her and sjk with hastag #songsongcouple before they admit that they are in relationship,

b.NJH post a picture with LSK holding NJH"s two dogs with caption bokjoo joonhyung forever before they admit that they are in relationship

c. so min and minki.. both post picture together taken during wrap up party

( although somin deleted it) and  mention  their character in btimfl .but the only thing left if in the future if  they will be the next admiting that they are "in relationship?"  :D

Archived