Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad,point taken and I agree. I have deleted my posts as well.

To be honest, I am not in 100% shipping mode with LMK and JSM offcam, but I feel comfortable posting here than the main thread, dont know why. So please excuse me hanging around here sometimes, we all adore the show, LMK and JSM as actors. I am happy for both of them, being lowkey, not mainstream actors but blessed with a high quality material.I have other biases as well but these two have been added on my list.

I also agree with @lividc about the atmosphere in this thread... its warm here and the shippers are cool.  I just feel sad that i have 2 friends who receive hate messages in IG for supporting SoMinKi. @lividc, i understand how you feel.  

I hope we shippers stay calm, happy and cool as ever.  Hugs to all! 

8 minutes ago, velvetine said:

@ummihany thanks for sharing! So, we are now sure JSM is honestly finding it hard to let go of BTIMFL... so if she really wants a second season, does she also want LMK to reprise his role so she will be involved in more sweet and sexy times with him...? *wink wink*

If we can't have a 2nd season, a movie would be more than enough!

Haha JSM can't hide her feelings when it comes to expressing how she felt about BTIMFL..now we know it's not only us who wants to see ji ho and see hee sweet loving scene...kekeke

1 minute ago, jughead2000 said:

My bad as well,point taken and I agree. I have deleted my posts as wll.

To be honest, I am not in 100% shipping mode with LMK and JSM offcam, but I feel comfortable posting here than the main thread, dont know why. So please excuse me hanging around here sometimes, we all adore the show, LMK and JSM as actors. I am happy for both of them, being lowkey, not mainstream actors but blessed with a high quality material.I have other biases as well but these two have been added on my list.

@jughead2000 point taken. Thank you. Its ok if you are not hundred percent shipper as long as you respect other shippers' views.  Everyone is welcome in this thread. 

8 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

My bad as well,point taken and I agree. I have deleted my posts as wll.

7 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

I also agree with @lividc about the atmosphere in this thread... its warm here and the shippers are cool.  I just feel sad that i have 2 friends who receive hate messages in IG for supporting SoMinKi. @lividc, i understand how you feel.  

Oh, my! Did they receive some flak because of shipping? Tsk...

I also agree I tend to hang out here because of it's warm and harmonious atmosphere.

13 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

Instagram is toxic especially the shipping war and under Somin’s hashtag :D Insults here and there, main thread has been toxic lately as well due to their discontentment of the past two episodes, maybe that’s why I found myself here. Its a shipping thread but its pretty rational and comfortable here.

Personally, I would be happy if their work will be more recognized. I hope they know how the drama is well rated online and from hallyu fans.

Question, does it mean the Director’s cut will not have commentary? Only some deleted scenes? I personally liked a lot of dramas, but there are only 4 dramas that I would like to have a memory of (like a collectors item) - MLFTS, WLF, MDBC and this BIMFL, there is something in common in these dramas (except for MDBC, I just fell in love with the chemistry of the kids :D), the heroines are strong ladies, Songyi, Bokjoo and Ji Hyo. Somin is so lucky to meet a character like Ji Ho. 

Hope we can have detailed info about the D-cut.

13 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Oh, my! Did they receive some flak because of shipping? Tsk...

I also agree I tend to hang out here because of it's warm and harmonious atmosphere.

Yes @mydisplayname the other one plans to deactivate her account because the hate messages keep coming. 

This thread and it's people--regardless of shipping level (or fascination level if not shipping. :) )--are just wonderful. So happy to read all the exchanges and the healthy discussions happening here! 

Food for thought re: IG. (Sort of Off topic) This reminds me of a then-moderately famous--now award-winning Hollywood actor who was associated with a seemingly "normal" public instagram account. To this day he hasn't claimed it for his own. Fans have since flocked to it since it was featured on BuzzFeed. Some photos are a dead giveaway because of it's proximity to award shows, etc.

So bottomline is, it's certainly possible for a "secret" account for celebs. It's pretty hard not to be sucked into the rabbit hole that is IG. :wink: 

I commend you, awesome shippers who strive to continue to preserve the privacy AND who lead by example! Thank you!

People like you make this thread such a wonderful place to be in. 

Who conducts the post drama interview? TVN or their agency? Will MinKi has one too? I like his mature answers from their Marie Clare interview.I remember him saying in the press conference that he is excited to take on this project and that he’a gonna give it his all - and he did.

3 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

Yes @mydisplayname the other one plans to deactivate her account because the hate messages keep coming. 

I hope he/she will block those messages. I think it's better to post shipping material in a more like-minded or environment. It's quite scary how toxic shipping wars can be.

3 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

This thread and it's people--regardless of shipping level (or fascination level if not shipping. :) )--are just wonderful. So happy to read all the exchanges and the healthy discussions happening here! 

Food for thought re: IG. (Sort of Off topic) This reminds me of a then-moderately famous--now award-winning Hollywood actor who was associated with a seemingly "normal" public instagram account. To this day he hasn't claimed it for his own. Fans have since flocked to it since it was featured on BuzzFeed. Some photos are a dead giveaway because of it's proximity to award shows, etc.

So bottomline is, it's certainly possible for a "secret" account for celebs. It's pretty hard not to be sucked into the rabbit hole that is IG. :wink: 

I commend you, awesome shippers who strive to continue to preserve the privacy AND who lead by example! Thank you!

People like you makes this thread such a wonderful place to be in. 

Let it be just a secret. haha It's more fun that way. :)

Regarding this private celeb ig, if i'm not mistaken song hye kyo previously also has her private ig and it is accidentally revealed by one of her friend which made k-netz went suspicious and finally, it leads to the marriage announcement.:wub:

So, it is very much possible that LMK has his own private ig which he limits to his close friends and certain someone*wink wink*B).Sominki shippers, let's protect our couple!lol

58 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Question, does it mean the Director’s cut will not have commentary? Only some deleted scenes? I personally liked a lot of dramas, but there are only 4 dramas that I would like to have a memory of (like a collectors item) - MLFTS, WLF, MDBC and this BIMFL, there is something in common in these dramas (except for MDBC, I just fell in love with the chemistry of the kids :D), the heroines are strong ladies, Songyi, Bokjoo and Ji Hyo. Somin is so lucky to meet a character like Ji Ho. 

Hope we can have detailed info about the D-cut.

Sorry to cut your post, but the ones who did the demand survey for the director's cut have an official twitter account. They already mentioned (on their twitter) what would be on it (hopefully this answers your questions):

According to some interviews snippets I read on IG SM said that she dreams of a fated love and believes her soulmate is somewhere out there (exactly like JiHo hehe) she also said that she’ll take a little break now and mentioned when asked to compare LMK with his previous co-star that he is a more experienced actor. She also confirmed that she will go visit her previous costar in the military coz that’s what she promised. These are only random tibits translated on IG, I’m still waiting for complete translation but once again SM proves to be an extremely private person, she only talks publicly with things that do not affect her private life... the only thing she can’t help being very passionate about is how much she loves BTIMFL. I’m glad they talk about a season 2 coz I’m honestly positive it will happen.. 

BTW Lmk already wrapped that movie shooting early this year all bts u see are old. I think after reading many opinions I also came to a conclusion about the weird IG deleting mess, I think it was  done consciously by SM and her management in order to protect her image and privacy, it also applies to LMK since like u mentioned he is at a delicate point in his career and he also has to be extra-careful. WHICH brings us again to the point where they hide and protect something when there’s indeed something... the striking difference in which SM treats publicly her relationship with other male colleagues and LMK is a dead giveaway.  

42 minutes ago, meiil said:

According to some interviews snippets I read on IG SM said that she dreams of a fated love and believes her soulmate is somewhere out there (exactly like JiHo hehe) she also said that she’ll take a little break now and mentioned when asked to compare LMK with his previous co-star that he is a more experienced actor. She also confirmed that she will go visit her previous costar in the military coz that’s what she promised. These are only random tibits translated on IG, I’m still waiting for complete translation but once again SM proves to be an extremely private person, she only talks publicly with things that do not affect her private life... the only thing she can’t help being very passionate about is how much she loves BTIMFL. I’m glad they talk about a season 2 coz I’m honestly positive it will happen.. 

I honestly think she has the same personality as Jiho. I remember what she said as her present dream was to  walk with her boyfriend while holding hands (she didn't have any, since she also talked about her ex there). I think she's a hopeless romantic ❤

I agree with what you said about Somin only talking about things that won't affect her private life. 

20 minutes ago, meiil said:

BTW Lmk already wrapped that movie shooting early this year all bts u see are old. I think after reading many opinions I also came to a conclusion about the weird IG deleting mess, I think it was  done consciously by SM and her management in order to protect her image and privacy, it also applies to LMK since like u mentioned he is at a delicate point in his career and he also has to be extra-careful. WHICH brings us again to the point where they hide and protect something when there’s indeed something... the striking difference in which SM treats publicly her relationship with other male colleagues and LMK is a dead give away.  

There's no need to hide if there's nothing. -_-

I honestly thought Minki is the lead for that movie. Or is he?

15 minutes ago, meiil said:

BTW Lmk already wrapped that movie shooting early this year all bts u see are old. I think after reading many opinions I also came to a conclusion about the weird IG deleting mess, I think it was  done consciously by SM and her management in order to protect her image and privacy, it also applies to LMK since like u mentioned he is at a delicate point in his career and he also has to be extra-careful. WHICH brings us again to the point where they hide and protect something when there’s indeed something... the striking difference in which SM treats publicly her relationship with other male colleagues and LMK is a dead giveaway.

Ah, thanks for this. Now that I know the kind of person she is, I think now I won't think much when she openly shows relationship with her fellow co-star (such as when she said she's gonna visit someone), since it's more likely to mean nothing more than friendship (although it'd mean so much for other shippers, I'm happy for them). I'd be more interested when she does things as if she wanted to hide something from public's eyes. I'd want nothing more than to respect their privacy. Though I'll keep hoping for my dreams to come true just like all shippers do. ^_^

Archived