[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest getxinfatuated

i have to say im confused about the ending o_o does someone want to clear it up for me please

I dunno if this is right ;) Hightlight for spoiler.

I think Mike was going to kill them both so that they could be together forever [sounds very creepy, i know. That kind of killed it for me] They tried to trick us by saying "The End" but then it shows that Ariel wakes up out of her coma while they were in the ocean. Then they got married? It's either that or they did die and everything from there is just a illusion. haha, i don't know.

PS: What year was this drama?

I dunno if this is right ;) Hightlight for spoiler.

I think Mike was going to kill them both so that they could be together forever [sounds very creepy, i know. That kind of killed it for me] They tried to trick us by saying "The End" but then it shows that Ariel wakes up out of her coma while they were in the ocean. Then they got married? It's either that or they did die and everything from there is just a illusion. haha, i don't know.

PS: What year was this drama?

it says 2004 on yesasia.com

I loved this drama, except for the ending, which was really rushed to me. Ariel Lin's character is so much better in here than in 'It Started with a Kiss'. She's too annoying and boring to watch in there. That's just my opinion anyways. But what really makes it the best is Mike He's part<3 But yea, it's a good one x)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

after watching devil beside you... i can't get enough of mike he... i only on the first episode... ariel is seriously A LOT better in here then in ISWAK... as least her clothes is nicer~ i can't to wait to see more of mike^^

Guest getxinfatuated

as least her clothes is nicer

are you serious? I don't really like the way she dress here. Maybe it's because she suppose to be tomboyish. She act really good in here :)

After watching Devil Beside You & It Started with a Kiss, I'm really impressed with how natural the acting is in Love Contract. I like Mike He's character a lot more in this drama. His acting also has more depth. Ariel's character is so different from her character in ISWAK in terms of maturity. Both characters were very likeable and easy for viewers to identify with.

The problem with the other two dramas is that they're adapted both from Japanese manga so the story line and the characters are contrived and anime-like. It's fun to watch but often not very believable.

Ariel and Mike definitely had tons of chemistry and you really believed that they got along when you're watching them on screen. If the rumors are true and they really did become a couple during the shooting of this series, good for them.

I never watched the other 2 series there. I didn't like the manga for devil beside you and I know the drama changed a lot of things and added extra things that were not in the manga. You are right though about them being not believable. Manga is manga.

I didn't feel any chemistry in between them in this one though. I really think this is a bad drama to begin with.

This drama is a waste of time. Stupid plot, stupid lines. I watched 4 episodes (basically fast forwarded through the whole thing) and I just couldn't do it to myself any longer (I had to quit).

Horrible acting (except maybe the lead girl and guy was ok, the Japanese guy was kind of funny, everyone else sucks). The story, wth....makes no sense. Not romantic NOR funny.

I mean, if this is the best they can do when they are not making a drama adapted from a Japanese manga then....that is truly....SAD.

Please don't spend time on this. DON'T DO IT!

Guest getxinfatuated

I never watched the other 2 series there. I didn't like the manga for devil beside you and I know the drama changed a lot of things and added extra things that were not in the manga. You are right though about them being not believable. Manga is manga.

I didn't feel any chemistry in between them in this one though. I really think this is a bad drama to begin with.

This drama is a waste of time. Stupid plot, stupid lines. I watched 4 episodes (basically fast forwarded through the whole thing) and I just couldn't do it to myself any longer (I had to quit).

Horrible acting (except maybe the lead girl and guy was ok, the Japanese guy was kind of funny, everyone else sucks). The story, wth....makes no sense. Not romantic NOR funny.

I mean, if this is the best they can do when they are not making a drama adapted from a Japanese manga then....that is truly....SAD.

Please don't spend time on this. DON'T DO IT

Though i didn't think this was a bad drama, it really didn't do anything for me. It was, in my opinion, a okay drama to pass the time by. I didn't even care to watch it from the beginning. Though i'm not fond of this drama, somehow i thought it had more plot and sense than Devil Beside You [i honestly dont see what's the wave about. Oh yeah, Mike and Rainie :rolleyes:. Watch it for eyecandy only!] I think this was when both the actors were pretty new [i could be wrong] so i'm not surprised that this drama didn't gather much attention or like. I watched it frankly because i just wanted to see Ariel again while i wait for ISWAK to come :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

Though i didn't think this was a bad drama, it really didn't do anything for me. It was, in my opinion, a okay drama to pass the time by. I didn't even care to watch it from the beginning. Though i'm not fond of this drama, somehow i thought it had more plot and sense than Devil Beside You [i honestly dont see what's the wave about. Oh yeah, Mike and Rainie :rolleyes:. Watch it for eyecandy only!] I think this was when both the actors were pretty new [i could be wrong] so i'm not surprised that this drama didn't gather much attention or like. I watched it frankly because i just wanted to see Ariel again while i wait for ISWAK to come :sweatingbullets:

though I admit that Rainie and Mike need some polishings in their acting abilities, I don't think I'd like a drama based on the lead actors'/actress' looks alone...I just thought that DBY was very cute and it made me feel all bubbly inside, not to mention some laughs I had from this drama. So, it wasn't all just because it was an "eye-candy" that made me like DBY, it was much more than that. Anyway, that's just my opinion :)

I haven't seen LC yet, and based on many comments here, I'm not gonna dl this drama yet...I'll probably watch it via youtube to see whether it's worth dling to add to my drama collection.

Guest getxinfatuated

Oh thankz for the pcitures! This is for their Jewerly Ad ^^ i saw the commerical && they look absolutely cute together. Ariel look so pretty here too, but i think she looks extra cute in her "Lonely Northern Hempishere" MV :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wmelodies

very moving drama...but lacked in a lot of areas. i just concentrated on the two leads. it was the first time i saw mike he and ariel and became fans of theirs...i like mike's character here more than in his other series imo. the ending however was weak....

Guest getxinfatuated

does anyone have ariel's song? if so may i have it please? in mp3 version

The song that Ariel sang for this drama is call "Lonely Nothern Hemisphere". I dont have the mp3 version to send to you, but you can watch the MV at YouTube. I personally lovee this song along with the song "Prank" that she sang for ISWAK :)

Guest yuans7love

^i love this song too!! i think arial has a very nice voice~ i also thinks she looked really good in the MV 'cause she was really tanned.

and thanks for sharing the pics colon!! i personally think arial and mike look sooo good together but my friend thinks mike should be with rainie and arial should be with joe -0-;;;

--------------------

and guys you should watch this jewelry commercial with mike and arial!! it's sooo cute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTyD7hDyux4&search=mike%20he

Archived